Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Dessert"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Dessert is the intensely sweet Payasam (vermicilli cooked in milk and lots of sugar) followed by a steaming hot cup of South Indian coffee.
- Dessert is a don't-miss course of dark chocolate mousse cake or a cider-glazed baked apple terrine.
- Dessert was a high quality, very rich chocolate mousse cake, which made the wine lemony and acidic.
- Dessert was orange-flavored fruit candy, which managed to mute the wine which also lost acidity.
- The dessert is then placed in a hot oven to brown the meringue before the ice cream can melt.
- Shrikhand is a dessert made of strained yogurt.
- Shrikhand is a dessert made with dahi strained in a soft cloth with very fine holes.
- The Shrikhand is a creamy dessert made out of strained yogurt, from which all water is drained off, leaving the thick yogurt cream by itself.
- Chakka is then mixed with dry fruits and sugar making a popular dessert "Shrikhand".
- Caramel, also known as Manjar Blanco in Peru, is a very popular dessert.
- In fact, according to Answers.com, ice cream is the most popular dessert in the United States.
- Port is a fortified dessert wine from Oporto, Portugal.
- It has a warm golden color and sweet flavor, pleasantly persistent, round and thick; it is an excellent dessert wine, one of the top national wines.
- This wine, in addition to being an excellent dessert wine is also great with certain cooking applications such as chilli.
- Vignoles (Ravat 51) produces an excellent dessert wine, especially when picked late.
- In Norwegian, the dessert is called riskrem and sometimes served with red sauce (usually made from strawberries or raspberries).
- Renardat's is delicate, berry-scented, refreshing, and makes a delicious aperitif or dessert wine (even chocolate goes well with it).
- Dessert wines are officially classified as having an alcohol content of between 17 and 21 percent.
- Bread pudding is a great way to make old leftover bread into a tasty, easy dessert.
- Choosing a dessert wine is a great way to finish off a meal, and you won't feel like an overstuffed sofa on your way out of the restaurant.
- Sweet or very sweet wine s of any alcohol level customarily drunk with dessert or by themselves and usually in small amounts.
- Sweet or very sweet wines of any alcohol level customarily drunk with dessert or by themselves and usually in small amounts.
- Reds, whites, blushes, dessert and sparkling wines will be well-represented.
- The potential for quality reds, whites, roses and dessert wines has never been more apparent.
- Dessert, or fortified wines, are heavier and sweeter than table wines and frequently have a higher alcohol content.
- Dessert wines need a much higher concentration of grapes, making them heavier and sweeter, so they are consumed in smaller quantities.
- It is also the preferred method of blending used to make Tawny Ports and many dessert wines.
- Sweetened olorosos, (produced by blending with Pedro Ximénez wine), should also be served at 12-14°C and are usually served after a meal as a dessert wine.
- NY62.0122.01 - (Couderc 299-35 x Muscat Ottonel) produces an excellent, high quality muscat wine that may be made into a dessert wine or used in blending.
- In fact, you could skip an accompaniment or simply consider serving the Turramurra Chardonnay at the end of meal in place of dessert.
- It's not quite sweet enough to be a dessert tea for me; it's better suited as an accompaniment to tasty afternoon treats.
- Sauces can also be sweet, and used either hot or cold to accompany and garnish a dessert.
- When the dish is inverted, the caramel creates a sauce for the dessert.
- Homemade wine can be paired with a meal, cheese or dessert, or used for cooking or drunk by the glass.
- Sweet The taste of a wine with perceptible residual sugar, and the description of any dessert wine.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey, 100ml passum, or dessert wine, and salt or garum to taste.
- Taste the raspberry dessert wine, Framboise, in a chocolate cup.
- A special dessert was made by boiling corn meal and maple syrup.
- In 1990, we decided to produce a new type of dessert wine, light, delicate, easy to drink, and very refreshing.
- When To Drink it: As a dessert wine or as a digéstif at the end of a meal.
- Typical food and drink: fish and seafood, wine (including sweet dessert wines), Sintra cheesecakes, custard tarts from Belém, egg-sweets.
- Fortified wines are often used in cooking, or they're served as apéritifs or dessert wines.
- The wine "feels" and tastes a little obvious and often lacks elegance but is prized by connoisseurs of sweet dessert wines.
- This fizzy red is prized as a dessert wine for its perfumed frothiness, a style not seen much in the U.S. but a true Italian treat.
- Typical sweet whites are White Zinfandel and dessert wines; reds are sometimes referred to as sweet if they are berry-like or fruit-like.
- When left on the vines for late harvest, it becomes rich and complex making an excellent dessert wine.
- Red dessert wine are served at room temperature or slightly chilled.
- Make sure you leave room for dessert because their brownies with ice-cream is always a good way to finish off a meal at Houston's.
- So often, people fill up on dinner and neglect to save room for dessert.
- We managed to save room for dessert, liking best a wonderful warm spice pear cake with sabayon and poached pears.
- It is sweet in taste and is widely used in making tea, dessert, soup and cooking.
- Cottage winery in Niagara west with a selection of red, sweeter white, and dessert wines, plus port and sherry styles.
- Many like to have a sparkling wine, a white, a red and a dessert wine in their portfolio.
- Zinfandel is available as red, white and also as dessert wine.
- Vidal is very versatile and can be made in dry, off-dry and even sweet, dessert styles of wines.
- Moscato d'Asti makes an exceptional dessert wine but is also versatile enough to have as an aperitif.
- RecipeML - Official specification document, FAQ, example recipes, and the DTD of the recipe markup language formerly known as Dessert.
- However you eat it, tackling this delicious dessert is a great way to end a meal.
- Shrikhand is a delicious dessert made by hanging yoghurt in a muslin cloth and draining it of its liquid content.
- Beaumes-de-Venise (BOME da Veh-NEES) - Southern Rhone (France) region best known for its delicious white dessert wine made from Muscat grapes.
- At the restaurant, the dessert comes as a trio of sandwiches with chocolate sauce for dipping.
- Maple syrup isn’t just for breakfast or dessert, or for stretching, taffy-style, over the snow.
- Grits can be served hot or cold and as a base for a multitude of dishes from breakfast to dessert, depending on the additives.
- And as a dessert we would recommend you some of the ice-cream splits and all sorts of coffee.
- Drink in coffee or with dessert.
- Biscotti - Dry Italian cookies flavored with almonds, chocolate, or anise seed, used for dunking in coffee and sweet dessert wine.
- As a dessert indulge yourself with Beeren (Berries, perhaps with Dessert Wine).
- Beerenauslese is a German wine term and type of dessert wine meaning "selected berries".
- Berries for sweet dessert wines (e.g.
- We make this dessert sparkling wine with our Muscat grapes, to create a sparkling wine with great character, aroma, and body.
- The state also produces sparkling wine, late harvest wine, ice wine, and dessert wine.
- We recommend the Seyval Naturel (sparkling wine), Peach Gala (sparkling wine with peach flavor), and dessert wines.
- In Thailand and other South East Asian countries, sweet glutinous rice is flavored with coconut then served with sliced mango on top as a dessert.
- Go for the Sakkar Pongal, a dessert made of rice, jaggery, honey and saffron infused with raisins and cashews.
- Like cornbread, rice fills every culinary role, from breakfast and snack food to main course to dessert.
- Manni is a traditional dessert made of rice, coconut and jaggery.
- Dessert wine Very sweet, high alcohol wines.
- Late Harvest: Name given to dessert or full-bodied table wines produced from overripe grapes.
- Many Indian meat, rice and dessert dishes use cardamom as one of the main spices.
- It is so versatile that you can have dry wine, sparkling wine, dessert wine or brandy all under this name.
- Name of the most widely cultivated of the muscadine grapes, used chiefly in wine rather than as a dessert grape.
- Vignoles usually finds itself destined for dessert wines, but that isn't the grape I'm focusing on for WBW. Instead, let's talk about the Cayuga White.
- This grape thrives in cooler climates and is used mainly in the production of dessert wines.
- Blended with Semillon for dry white Bordeaux and used in smaller proportions for Sauternes and other French dessert wines.
- It is a component (along with Semillon) of the French dessert wine, Sauternes and the white wines of Bordeaux.
- Semillon - Bordeaux white, prime mover of the great dessert wines of Sauternes.
- The ideal dessert wine, perfect with cakes, pastries and chocolate.
- Use a wide metal spatula to lift the cakes onto dessert plates.
- The cake was very sweet, but I like that quality in a dessert.
- Full Review Comments Lawrence Toppman Charlotte Observer Layer Cake may leave you with the feeling that you got dessert but missed the meal.
- Champagne, dessert wine, most sherry and rosé should be treated as white.
- Obviously, the wines available come from different types such as Red, White, Rose, Dessert Wine, Sparkling and Champagne.
- Love birds can enjoy dinner, cocktails, dessert and champagne, and later dance to the Sounds of Boogieman George.
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Wine
- Foods > Wine > Fortified Wine > Sherry
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Chocolate
* Christmas Pudding
* Dessert Sherries
* Dessert Wine
* Grass Jelly
* Ice Cream
* Ice Wine
* Late Harvest
* Noble Rot
* Pedro Ximenez
* Port Wine
* Residual Sugar
* Sweet Dessert
* Sweet Dessert Wine
* Sweet Sherries
* Sweet Sherry
* Tawny Port
Books about "Dessert" in