Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Detecting"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Metal detecting is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise and possibly find a few valuable old coins.
- Tripwire can be a godsend to detecting intruders before you would otherwise notice them.
- This FAQ answers simple questions related to detecting intruders who attack systems through the network, especially how such intrusions can be detected.
- The Header checksum verifies the header only, useful for detecting errors by bad memory bytes or corrupted software inside a router.
- A chest x-ray is recommended for detecting exposure to asbestos only in persons who have sustained relatively heavy exposure.
- Uses Knoppix hardware detection which - although detecting most hardware selection - takes a relatively long time to boot.
- The present invention further provides a novel diagnostic procedure for detecting bacterial infection in a patient animal developed by the above method.
- Specific and sensitive methods for detecting cats infected with Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus are provided.
- Serum ferritin levels correlate with total body iron stores but are not as sensitive as TRS in detecting disease.
- The sensitivity of MRA in detecting aneurysms can be affected by bleeding within the brain and the location of the aneurysms within the brain.
- Overall, sensitivity was 72%, specificity 68%, and accuracy 70% for MR imaging in detecting containment of herniated lumbar discs.
- Upon activation by endotoxin, Factor C converts the substrate to a colored product, thereby detecting and quantifying the endotoxin.
- Durbin's h test: An algorithm for detecting autocorrelation in the errors of a time series regression.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine the accuracy of HPV DNA testing for detecting cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) grade 3 or cancer (the criterion standard).
- See anti-frogman techniques for details of detecting and combatting unwelcome frogman and scuba diver incursions.
- The double-contrast barium enema missed proximal polyps in 23 patients while detecting them in 8 (sensitivity = 26%).
- On detecting an infected email the virus will be removed.
- The MEMS accelerometer 221 is configured for measuring an acceleration of the movement of the earth at the detecting site.
- Colonoscopy is generally considered more accurate than barium enema x-rays, especially in detecting small polyps.
- Barium Enemas are also less accurate in detecting small polyps and tumors.
- This is a typical pattern where Friedman Aligned Rank Test proves to be more sensitive in detecting differences than the Friedman Test.
- Fine-needle aspiration showed a sensitivity of 96% for detecting pancreatic infection.
- It is the diagnostic method most frequently used to detect gallstones and is the method of choice for detecting acute cholecystitis.
- It is useful for detecting gallstones, signs of infection or inflammation, and organ enlargement.
- An abdominal ultrasound examination is a quick, sensitive, and relatively inexpensive method of detecting gallstones in the gallbladder or common bile duct.
- Sensitivity of commonly available screening tests in detecting hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients undergoing liver transplantation.
- SoftPerfect Traffic Meter is very useful for detecting problems on local area networks.
- X-rays are a very effective way of detecting problems with bones, such as fractures.
- Thus, the kit is particularly useful in practicing the inventive method of detecting small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in a human subject.
- Comparison of three commercially available enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays and biopsy-dependent diagnosis for detecting Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Evaluation of a new enzyme immunoassay for detecting Helicobacter pylori in feces: a prospective pilot study.
- The sensitivity of MSBM in detecting abnormalities in other TBI patients remains to be determined.
- When this is done the sensitivity of the program in detecting colorectal cancer in screened participants is 90%.
- The standard methods for detecting caries in teeth are by visual inspection or by the use of dental x-rays.
- Bader JD, Shugars DA. A systematic review of the performance of a laser fluorescence device for detecting caries.
- The detection of horseradish peroxidase by enzymatic chemiluminescence (ECL) is a common method of detecting antibodies in western blotting.
- We discussed some of the top-notch tools like Tripwire and Snort, that you could use as your Swiss army knife in detecting intrusions into your network.
- Like the exercise thallium test, stress echocardiography is more accurate than an exercise treadmill test in detecting coronary artery disease.
- Geophysicists often study the planet's structure using earthquake waves, which are good at detecting changes in rock density.
- More specifically, the invention relates to techniques for detecting changes in such data streams.
- FIG. 2 shows the circuit arrangement of the control system according to the present embodiment for detecting the combustion roughness.
- Referring now to FIG. 4, a diagnostic procedure for detecting a spark plug malfunction begins in step 82.
- There are a number of screening techniques available for detecting cancers and polyps of the colorectum (Fig.
- Detecting and investigating such widespread outbreaks is a major challenge to our public health system.
- The sensitivity of 1-time immunochemical FOBT for detecting advanced neoplasia and invasive cancer was 27.1% and 65.8%, respectively.
- IVP is the most cost-effective method for detecting stones to date, but it is invasive.
- Comodo's Firewall uses Default Deny Protection to prevent threats from occurring, rather than just detecting them when it's already too late.
- A reason for using the decibel is that the ear is capable of detecting a very large range of sound pressure s.
- It is the ability to perceive sound by detecting vibrations via an organ such as the ear.
- Microscopic examination of the ear with meticulous cleaning of all wax, especially in elderly patients, is most useful in detecting early disease.
- Scanning the network for hosts unauthorized to run Identd is a possible way of detecting the trojan in this state remotely.
- Well, to keep it very simple, I suggest using the recent addition to AVG for detecting a virus or Trojan.
- A principal object of this invention is to facilitate control of this hazard by providing improved methods of detecting B. pertussis infection.
- The isotope boron-10 is used as a control for nuclear reactors, as a shield for nuclear radiation, and in instruments used for detecting neutrons.
- The mechanism for detecting changes in attributes and triggering the notification of the event is not part of the JMX specification.
- BlueAuditor is a private area network auditor and easy-to-use program for detecting and monitoring Bluetooth devices in a wireless network.
- Detecting and quantifying the change in cardiac synchrony may help to gauge the hemodynamic outcome during arrhythmia.
- Restriction markers are important because they offer a diagnostic procedure for detecting a disease and can help a researcher isolate a gene.
- This invention pertains to the field of detecting and eliminating computer viruses of a particular class known as macro viruses.
- HPV infection in a subject can be diagnosed by detecting one or more biomarkers in a biological sample from the subject.
- Dr. Simson's method of detecting and measuring these late potentials in the QRS complex, and associated apparatus, are the subject of the '459 patent.
- Further, an engine coolant temperature sensor 10 for detecting an engine coolant temperature TW can be mounted on the body of the engine 1.
- This methodology can further be utilized for detecting infections caused by other ergosterol-containing organisms.
- Further, cryptographic keys are periodically refreshed and there are mechanisms for detecting intrusion attempts (and for countering intrusion attempts).
- Many sites that suffer computer security incidents report that insufficient audit data is collected, so detecting and tracing an intrusion is difficult.
- Detecting heart disease may have more to do with a doctor's clinical skills than it does the tracing that comes out of an EKG machine.
- Society > Organizations > Companies > Presence
- Information Technology > Computers > Software > Malware
* Barium Enema
* Common Means
* Ct Scan
* Detecting Polyps
* Detecting Spyware
* Detecting Viruses
* High Risk
* Intrusion Detection
* Present Invention
* Virtual Colonoscopy
Books about "Detecting" in