Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Dinitrogen Tetroxide"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Dinitrogen tetroxide is a colorless, diamagnetic gas that dissociates reversibly as shown above.
- When used as a propellant, dinitrogen tetroxide is usually referred to simply as 'Nitrogen Tetroxide' and the abbreviation 'NTO' is extensively used.
- Nitrogen dioxide is a dark reddish brown gas and dinitrogen tetroxide is a colorless gas.
- Nitrogen tetroxide (dinitrogen tetroxide or nitrogen peroxide) is the chemical compound N 2 O 4. It is a powerful oxidizer, highly toxic and corrosive.
- Together with the oxidizer, dinitrogen tetroxide, it gives a hypergolic, toxic and corrosive rocket fuel combination, storable at normal temperatures.
- The color of the resulting red fuming nitric acid is due to the dinitrogen tetroxide, which breaks down partially to form nitrogen dioxide.
- Nitrogen Tetroxide
- Powerful Oxidizer
- Nitrogen Dioxide
Books about "Dinitrogen Tetroxide" in