Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Divine Life Society"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Divine Life Society was founded by the great Saint and Sage of modern times, Swami Sivananda, in the year 1936.
- The Divine Life Society is an all-embracing and all-inclusive Institution; its objects, ideals and aims are very broad and universal.
- The Divine Life Society is a shining example of the creative aspect of the Divinity within man.
- As the Divine Life Society, the ashram sent its spiritual literature all over the world.
- So, the Divine Life Society was formed, where sankirtan was integrated with all the other forms of yoga.
- His death is not only a loss to Divine Life Society but also to the whole of Durban and South Africa.
- The formation, growth and present status of Divine Life Society of South Africa is due entirely to the Grace of Sri Swami Sivananda.
- Books published by The Divine Life Society are being made available for free on the Internet in PDF and HTML formats.
- Swami Chidananda was appointed President of the Divine Life Society by Swami Sivananda in 1963 and served in this capacity until his death in 2008.
- Clothed in 1936 he founded the another religious movement "The Divine Life Society" on the stack of the holy Ganges River.
- An active saintly man, much devoted to serving his fellow human beings, Sri Swami Sivananda was a physician, monk, and founder of The Divine Life Society.
- He is the founder of The Divine Life Society and author of over 200 books on yoga, vedanta and a variety of other subjects.
- Swami Sivananda's disciple Swami Chidananda is the current President of the Divine Life Society in India and was appointed by Swami Sivananda.
- He succeeded as President of the Divine Life Society in 1963, after the mahasamadhi of his predecessor, Swami Sivananda, who founded the Society.
- In August 1963, after the Mahasamadhi of the Master, he was elected as President of the Divine Life Society.
- Sivananda founded the Divine Life Society in 1936 on the banks of the Ganges River.
- Sivananda founded the Divine Life Society in 1936 on the banks of the holy Ganges River.
- He returned to Rishikesh and in 1936 founded the new religious movement the Divine Life Society on the bank of the holy Ganges River.
- He returned after the pilgrimage, to Rishikesh, and in the year 1936 sowed the seed of The Divine Life Society on the bank of the holy Ganga.
Divine Life Society
- Sivananda has also established Sivananda ashram of Rishikesh, India and is the founder of Divine Life Society.
- Swami Sivananda (1887-1963), founder of the Divine Life Society lived most of his life in Rishikesh, India, after serving as a physician in Malaysia.
- Swami Sivananda (1887-1963), founder of the Divine Life Society lived most of his life in Rishikesh, India.
- Health > Exercise > Yoga > Swami Sivananda
- Culture > Traditions > Hinduism > Vedanta
- August 1963
Books about "Divine Life Society" in