Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Donna Summer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Donna Summer is a woman with many diverse talents, including songstress, songwriter, artist and author.
- Donna Summer is a icon, a real Diva.
- Donna Summer was the one who discovered a group called Brooklyn Dreams and helped them to get a deal with Casablanca Records.
- Donna Summer was an iconic figure of 70s disco scene.
- Donna Summer is one of the most influencial artists we have seen in the past 30 years.
- Donna Summer has sold over 150 million records worldwide and she was the original Madonna.
- One of Dance music's greatest stars, Donna Summer, emerged in the fall of 1975 with the assistance of producer Giorgio Moroder.
- Love to Love You Baby is the second album by Donna Summer, and her first to be released internationally.
- He reached $350,000 before forgetting the lyrics to Last Dance by Donna Summer.
- EC: As far as vocalists, David Bowe and Donna Summer and as far as a producer, Giorgio Moroder.
- I somehow ended up with three copies of this single, but the one you want to have is the cover with Giorgio Moroder and Donna Summer.
- This album track has made this LP a rare collector's item for Giorgio Moroder and Donna Summer fans all over the world.
- Donna Summer - I Feel Love is for me the single most influential disco track ever.
- Particularly well known are Donna Summer 's disco hits produced by Moroder, including " I Feel Love ".
- In 1985, he duetted with Jimmy Somerville and Bronski Beat on a cover of Donna Summer 's "I Feel Love (Medley)" and it hit #3.
- She secured a record deal with a soulful version of "On the Radio" by Donna Summer.
- The couple divorced in 1976, but Donna had anglicized Sommer to Summer and begun her professional singing career in 1974 as Donna Summer.
- The song had a galloping bass, similar to what one of Bobby's hero's - Giorgio Moroder - used in his "I Feel Love" as sung by Donna Summer.
- Ziggy is listed as the featured artist on Donna Summer 's song, "Crayons," the title track from her 2008 album.
- The song Cover Me was written by Springsteen for Donna Summer, but his record company persuaded him to keep it for the new album.
- Also in 2007, Sepia Records released a previously shelved album that Twiggy recorded in 1979, produced by Donna Summer and Juergen Koppers.
- In 1999, Summer starred in a televised live concert on the VH1 network entitled Donna Summer - Live and More Encore.
- In the late 1970s, groups such as Donna Summer, K.C. and the Sunshine Band,Barry White, Gloria Gaynor, and CHIC, developed a pop music style called disco.
- Artist inductees include Barry White, the Bee Gees, (the only group that will be in both the Dance Music and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame) and Donna Summer.
- In 1975, disco broke further into the mainstream with hits such as Van McCoy 's " The Hustle ", Donna Summer 's "I Wanna Love You" reaching audiences.
- Released as a limited edition vinyl EP. Disco reigned supreme in 1979, with several #1 hits from The Bee Gees and Donna Summer that year.
- Danielle Anne Brisebois (born June 28, 1969) is a producer and songwriter for artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Natasha Bedingfield and Donna Summer.
- Bee Gees
- Live Concert
- Time > Day > Night > Disco
- Music > Singing > American Idol > Kelly Clarkson
Books about "Donna Summer" in