Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Double-Blind Study"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- One double-blind study was conducted by German researchers to determine the effect of serrapeptase on post-operative swelling and pain.
- When a double-blind study is finally performed, flaxseed oil may turn out not to be helpful at all.
- In a 12-week, double-blind study, a different traditional Chinese herbal formula also failed to prove more effective than placebo for treatment of eczema.
- In a double-blind study, microencapsulated pancreatic enzymes were shown to reduce gas, bloating, and fullness after a high-fat meal.
- At least one substantial double-blind study indicates that artichoke leaf is indeed helpful for this condition.
- In 1990, these authors carried out a "double-blind study" in which EDTA chelation was used to treat ten patients with peripheral vascular disease.
- Results of a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study.
- Olszewer E, Sabag FC, Carter JP. A pilot double-blind study of sodium-magnesium EDTA in peripheral vascular disease.
- Results of a double-blind study versus placebo in 32 female patients.
- Treatment of essential headache in developmental age with L-5-HTP (cross over double-blind study versus placebo).
- A randomized, cross-over, double-blind study versus placebo" (PDF). Eur.
- DESIGN: Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study conducted January through March 1998.
- A double-blind study against placebo [in German].
- Results of a placebo-controlled double-blind study [translated from German].
- Irbesartan plus low-dose propranolol versus low-dose propranolol alone in cirrhosis: a placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- A double-blind study of 65 patients with cirrhosis.
- A single, double-blind study suggests that the antioxidant coenzyme Q 10 may help prevent the progression of atherosclerosis after a heart attack.
- A placebo-controlled, double-blind study was conducted on high-normal blood pressure (n=104) and mild hypertension (n=40) subjects.
- In 2003, however, a large (247 participant) double-blind study evaluated artichoke leaf as a treatment for dyspepsia.
- One large, randomized, controlled, double-blind study evaluated extended venous thromboembolism prophylaxis with fondaparinux following hip fracture surgery.
- In one double-blind study, supplementation with 800 IU per day of vitamin D prevented bone loss more effectively than 200 IU per day in postmenopausal women.
- It also has a long-term effect: a placebo-controlled double-blind study  showed a reduction in wrinkles after 6 months’ use.
- A long-term, randomized, double-blind study.
- Autoplex versus Proplex: A controlled, double-blind study of effectiveness in acute hemarthroses in hemophiliacs with inhibitors to factor VIII. Blood.
- In contrast, we used a lower dosage of metformin in a randomized,placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- A controlled double-blind study with placebo was designed, and the participants were randomly divided into 2 groups.
- A 24-week, randomized, double-blind study of donepezil in moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease.
- A randomized, double-blind study of the safety, transmissibility and phenotypic and genotypic stability of cold-adapted influenza virus vaccine.
- Ginkgo biloba and donepezil: a comparison in the treatment of Alzheimer's dementia in a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study.
- Failure of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in prevention of migraine: a double-blind study versus placebo.
- A small double-blind study found no performance enhancement with DHEA at a dose of 150 mg per day for men undergoing weight training.
- Comparison of oxcarbazepine and carbamazepine: a double-blind study.
- However, Taylor et al could not confirm such effects in a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study.
- Double-blind study of three sodium intakes and long-term effects of sodium restriction in essential hypertension.
- A double-blind study of huperzine A and piracetam in patients with age-associated memory impairment and dementia.
- A form of double-blind study called a "double-dummy" design allows additional insurance against bias or placebo effect.
- The subjects of this double-blind study were 18 elderly men and women (mean age, 69.3 years) with slight age-related memory impairment.
- Another double-blind study found similar results in 24 men with AIDS-related fat malabsorption.
- Nonetheless, the one double-blind study that used only oral SAMe did find positive results.
- A much smaller double-blind study also reported positive results.
- Murata M, Hasegawa K, Kanazawa I. Zonisamide improves motor function in Parkinson disease: a randomized, double-blind study.
- Improvements in symptoms were also seen in a later double-blind study of 48 children with eczema.
- However, a double-blind study by the same research group, using 1200 mg of malic acid and 300 mg of magnesium, failed to show a reduction in symptoms.
- However, in another double-blind study, zinc nasal spray was no more effective than a placebo; in both groups the median duration of symptoms was seven days.
- Influenza suffers in a double-blind study found that they were twice as likely to recover in 48 hours when they took homeopathic remedies.
- Management of psoriasis with Aloe vera extract in a hydrophilic cream: a placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- Management of psoriasis with Aloe vera extract in a hydrophilic cream: a placebo-controlled double-blind study.
- Benefits were also seen in a smaller double-blind study of topical capsaicin for psoriasis.
- Management of psoriasis vulgaris with methotrexate 0.25% in a hydrophilic gel: a placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- Kragballe K, Beck HI, Sogaard H. Improvement of psoriasis by a topical vitamin D3 analogue (MC 903) in a double-blind study.
- A double-blind study with a new monodrug Kan Jang: decrease of symptoms and improvement in the recovery from common colds.
- A double-blind study with a new monodrug Kan Jang: decrease of symptoms and improvements in the recovery from common colds.
- Oral ketamine premedication in children (placebo controlled double-blind study).
- One small double-blind study suggests that the supplement arginine might be helpful for preventing colds in children.
- Dorn M, Knick E, Lewith G. Placebo-controlled, double-blind study of Echinacea pallidae radix in upper respiratory tract infections.
- However, in a double-blind study of 24 people, this treatment proved no more effective than placebo.
- Low Pentasa dosage versus hydrocortisone in the topical treatment of ulcerative colitis: a randomized, double-blind study.
- A randomized, double-blind study of phenytoin for the prevention of post-traumatic seizures.
- Phenytoin in the treatment of cocaine abuse: a double-blind study.
- Lamotrigine as adjunct to paroxetine in acute [unipolar]depression: A placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- Lamotrigine does not slow Huntington's disease progression, but can improve symptoms and may lessen chorea, according to this double-blind study.
- Tavoni A, Jeracitano G, Cirigliano G. Evaluation of S-adenosylmethionine in secondary fibromyalgia: a double-blind study.
- One double-blind study of 45 people found that it may be beneficial for fibromyalgia as well.
- Society > Humans > Medicine > Placebo
- Positive Results
- Intermittent Claudication
* Hay Fever
* Intermittent Claudication
* Randomized Double-Blind Study
Books about "Double-Blind Study" in