Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Dry County"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A dry county is a county in the United States whose government forbids the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- A dry county is a county in the United States whose government forbids the sale of alcoholic beverage s.
- Dry County is a song by Bon Jovi from their 1992 album Keep the Faith.
- An otherwise dry county for general retail sales that contains a wet city is also known as a moist county.
- Prohibiting or opposed to the sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages: a dry county.
- Currently, the law requires that a municipality within a dry county must have a population of 7000 or more in order for such a referendum to be called.
- Some communities in the United States (known as Dry county) still ban alcohol sales.
- However, when the distance from home variable is considered, several results suggest that dry county residents may be driving further when consuming alcohol.
- It is against the law to transport more than one case of beer and three quarts of liquor or wine into or through a dry county.
- It is also illegal to transport unopened containers of alcohol across any dry county in the state.
- Humans > Medicine > Drugs > Alcohol
- Places > World > Countries > United States
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Politics > Government
- Glossaries > Glossary of Alcoholic Beverages /
Books about "Dry County" in