Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Dusty"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Dusty was the first, and the chassis builders got some quality time with the car thanks to its driver.
- Slim Dusty was best known overseas for his moving rendition of " Waltzing Matilda " to close the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics.
- Slim Dusty was the Australian country singer whose 105 albums of cowboy songs captured the culture of the outback.
- Slim Dusty was the first artist broadcast from space. Slim Dusty was a guest on the Wiggles ' children DVD "Wiggly Wiggly World".
- Hot and dusty are the two best words to describe the Hungaroring.
- HR 8799 observations are part of a survey of 80 such young, dusty, and massive stars located in the solar neighborhood.
- Dusty Finish typically a finish in which the face appears to win a big match, but the decision is later reversed.
- Really hot weather, when it is dry, dusty and unpleasant, is between March and May.
- Earnhardt, impressed by the car that put up such a fight on the superspeedway, approached Dehart afterward and inquired about Dusty.
- During the summer months till the winter rainfalls the seeds of the Namaqualand daisies lie under the hot and dusty soil, patiently awaiting the rain.
- A dusty plasma is one containing tiny charged particles of dust (typically found in space) which also behaves like a plasma.
- Foyt set quick time on a dry and dusty track, beating out rookies Joe Ruttman and Rusty Wallace, and veterans White and Bay Darnell.
- The trip from Morro Jable to Cofete is a bumpy and dusty ride but quite an adventure.
- In contrast, Spitzer's super-sensitive infrared eyes show Andromeda's relatively "cool" side, which includes embryonic stars hidden in their dusty cocoons.
- View of the Dusty Miller from the waterside with the lifting bridge in action.
- ARN ANDERSON v MANNY FERNANDEZ- Tully and Arn try to claim another broken hand, but Dusty and Garvin make the save.
- Most of the visible light from the young stars in this region is obscured by the dense, dusty cloud in which they formed.
- Many of these are very young stars that are still growing and are seen through the dusty clouds from which they form.
- Bloom: A dusty coating on grapes and most other fruit, composed of dust, wild yeast, bacteria, and fungal spores.
- JERRY WEXLER: Dusty had a very fragile temperament, and was a very fragile person.
- For six years, the Slim Dusty Show merged with Frank Foster's touring extravaganza and Dusty found himself performing alongside boxers and carnival acts.
- It was a hot and dusty day as we biked 50 miles along the south shore of the Bodensee to Kreuzlingen, Switzerland.
- The narrowed, dusty appearance of edge-on spiral NGC 1055 contrasts nicely with the face-on view of M77's bright nucleus and spiral arms.
- In this view of a granite from Cornwall, the feldspars have a dusty appearance, and the quartz is clear.
- Dusty, dirty homes at any temperature can mean discomfort.
- It is surrounded by a cooler, dusty region, with a temperature of about 50 deg C, measuring 11 light-years across and about 7 light-years thick.
- Compared to what he called the confining, dusty path of the householder's life, the prince saw the freedom of the comtemplative's life as the open air.
- The Earnhardt name has become as famous and legendary as NASCAR itself, going all the way back to those dusty early days of the late 1970s, when Sr.
- Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill are famous for their custom guitars, many of which were co-designed by Gibbons and master luthier John Bolin of Bolin Guitars.
- Dusty Rhodes 18 points - added 1 year ago by pxc0 - 1 comment [show] [hide] [add comment] Comments: THE "American Dream".
- The Loess Plateau and its dusty soil cover almost all of Shanxi, Shaanxi, and Gansu provinces and parts of others.
- Apart from some areas in far eastern and south eastern Tibet, which receive a little of the monsoon from May onwards, Tibet is mostly dry and dusty.
- A Girl Called Dusty is the debut album of singer Dusty Springfield, released on Philips Records in 1964.
- Both songs were included on his debut album (also titled Dusty Drake), which was released in mid-2003.
- Dusty, dry, vegetative and reminiscent of burnt tobacco (or slightly more pejoratively, an ash tray).
- It is less dusty and the human body can get rid of it more easily than it can get rid of the amphibole types of asbestos.
- Chrysotile is a less dusty material and is more easily eliminated from the human body than amphiboles.
- No matter where he went, fans loved this blue-collar hero, and Dusty became one of the WWF's biggest attractions.
- Fans looking for hints of their prior work on Dusty Trails will be out of luck for it explores new territory for both.
- Fans rejoiced when Dusty Rhodes came to Flair's aid.
- Later on I heard Dusty on an interview with the BBC demonstrating how Aretha Franklin had phrased it and she thought she did it better than herself.
- Needing a new bassist, Beard suggested his former band mate, Joe "Dusty" Hill, and the nascent band stayed a trio.
- They were splitting sets with a band called Lady Wild, and the Warlocks, who had a bassist named Dusty Hill.
- New Found Glory 's drummer Cyrus Bolooki also played some dates with the band when Dusty left.
- However, this large mudflow is part of a 300 metres (980 ft) thick concentration of past incidents at the volcano that spans the Dusty and Chocolate Creek.
- I didn't really talk much to Kurt, but he just jabbered all the way up the long, dusty drive up logging roads.
- The van came to meet me and we were off for a long, dusty ride to the Resonant Sand Gorge across the Yellow River at Baotou.
- The last one and half hours of the journey find us on bumpy, dusty, dirt road as we drive across the Loita Plains.
- Even if Dusty had cut it in England with Peter Knight or another of her regular session arrangers, it's doubtful that "Someone" would have amounted to much.
- Someone will probably want to revoke my surf members passport, but this is the 1st time I've ever seen Dusty Watson on the drums.
- The surrounding town, by contrast, is dusty, noisy and somewhat polluted, due in large part to the large numbers of pilgrims and tourists who visit there.
- NGC 253 is a large, dusty spiral galaxy located in the constellation Sculptor.
- Dusty Miller, the large, opinionated, yellow cat on the Home Page, was named after this plant.
- Take it from the folks at Lonely Planet: Sumatra is an adventure, the kind of demanding ride that requires a dusty knapsack and tough travelling skin.
- The Leonids are composed of the dusty debris that has been shed by the comet Temple-Tuttle, a small celestial body that orbits the Sun at 33-year intervals.
- The next morning I leave my hotel with a traditional greeting of my host who hands me some dates for my journey out of the dusty town of Tinejdad.
- Each morning, a line of citizens shuffles past a Bradley Fighting Vehicle at the dusty, barbwired gate of a Tikrit military compound.
- Caranavi is a dusty town whose relatively low elevation made it warm even in winter.
- While frequently described as creating a "dusty" taste, many patients enjoy the absence of sound associated with this technique.
- The waters from melted snow drain down the mountain under lava flows and surface in Amboseli, creating a green belt of swampland amidst dusty plains.
- Dusty nose with hints of chocolatey oxidation, dark cherries and cedar.
- It’s rich and soft in the mouth, with a toasty, dry finish of fine, dusty tannins.
- In the mouth, the wine is dusty but there's a solid core of cedar and tart blackberry with plenty of grippy tannins to make this a rusticly charming wine.
- Deeper cherry and blackberry flavors stain the palate and gain sweetness with air, picking up dusty tannins.
- Meunier is one of numerous Pinot Noir mutations and gets its name from the flour like dusty white down on the underside of its leaves.
- It is a mutation* of Pinot Noir and gets it name (Meunier - meaning miller) from flour-like dusty white down on the underside of its leaves.
- Dusty Redmon and bass player John Brehm left Dead Poetic in the fall of 2006 and Dusty joined The Almost as their lead guitar player.
- Spiral Galaxies
- Spiral Arms
- Nature > Matter > Materials > Dust
* Acoustic Guitar
* Black Cherry
* Black Pepper
* British Rule
* Dusty Rhodes
* Dusty Springfield
* Own Life
* Randy Orton
* Slim Dusty
* Spiral Arms
* Spiral Galaxies
Books about "Dusty" in