Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Economist"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- An economist is a trained professional paid to guess wrong about the economy.
- An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
- The Economist is a magazine dealing with financial matters.
- Economist is a small occupation in the United States, employing 21,702 workers in 2000.
- An economist was standing at the shore of a large lake, surf-casting.
- A wealthy labor economist had an urge to have grandchildren.
- Of course they will never come to agreement, stated the first economist.
- The doctor advises her to marry an economist and to live in South Dakota.
- A. The economist is the one with the calculator.
- The keynote speaker is an eminent economist.
- I---m not an economist, so this isn---t going to be a diatribe about macro economic theory or some such thing.
- After switching seats, one economist remarked to the other that it was the first time an economic discussion ever kept anyone awake.
- Economics is known as the dismal science and it is indeed true that it is rarely difficult to tell the difference between an economist and a ray of sunshine.
- A Berkeley economist died and went to heaven (No, that's not the joke).
- Though some jokes are more general and economist could be substituted with some else profession I try to maintain the "purity" of the page.
- A civil engineer, a chemist and an economist are traveling in the countryside.
- A physicist, a chemist and an economist are stranded on an island, with nothing to eat.
- Not so experienced economist starts thinking: "Listen, we both have the same amount of money we had before, but we both ate shit.
- After evaluating the proposal experienced economist eats shit getting the money.
- The not so experienced economist starts thinking: "Listen, we both have the same amount of money we had before, but we both ate horse manure.
- I'm Jewish, and cannot sleep next to an unclean animal." So the economist is sent to the barn.
- SUPPLY SIDE ECONOMIST VIRUS - Puts your computer to sleep for four years.
- MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION ECONOMIST VIRUS - Deletes all monetary files, but keeps smiling and sending messages about how the economy is going to get better.
- The "predation" economy described by Bloch in Feudal Society (1961) hasn't, according to some economist, completely disappeared.
- He walks along most daintily, because his balls are crystal." Mike Lynch, MIT An economist is a trained professional paid to guess wrong about the economy.
- Heard at the LSE. An economist is a trained professional paid to guess wrong about the economy.
- Some of our conservative blogging economist friends have suggested it might be a little lower than my guess.
- Double or nothing that I can guess your exact occupation!" Man says "OK." "You are an economist working for the government," says the shepherd.
- SOVIET ECONOMIST VIRUS - Crashes your computer, but denies it ever happened.
- GOVERNMENT ECONOMIST VIRUS - nothing works on your system, but all your diagnostic software says everything is just fine.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMIST VIRUS - Before allowing you to delete any file, it first asks you if you've considered the alternatives.
- If one is accidentally struck, remove the dead economist to side of the road and proceed to the nearest car wash.
- An experienced economist and a not so experienced economist were walking down the road.
- A veteran economist and a rookie economist are walking down the road.
- Newlan's Truism: An "acceptable" level of unemployment means that the government economist to whom it is acceptable still has a job.
- If an economist is elected to government office, it shall be a felony to hunt, trap, or possess it.
- Einstein paused, and then asked, "So what is your forecast for the budget deficit next year?" (Adapted from Economist June 13th 1992, p.
- Ich bin eine e-Funktion." I asked an economist for her phone number, and she gave me an estimate.
- Finally he was offered a Treasury economist's brain which was outlandishly expensive so he asked how could this one be so expensive.
- Why won't you kiss me?" The boy said, "Look, I'm an economist.
- But her interest piqued, she asked, "Why are you so urgent to study economics and the economy?" The man replied: "I'm an economist.
- An economist is someone who doesn't know what he's talking about - and make you feel it's your fault.
- An economist is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
- An economist is someone who gets rich explaining others why they are poor.
- An economist is someone who sees something working in practice and asks whether or not it would work in principle.
- The economist said, "I lost my keyes over in the alley." The policeman asked him why he was looking by the lightpole.
- The economist said, "I lost my keys over in the alley." The policeman asked him why he was looking by the light pole.
- A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.
- An Economist is someone who didn't have enough personality to become an accountant.
- A mathematical economist came sailing by on an ice boat, and pulled to the shore beside the surf-fishing economist to scoff.
- The economist got up, locked the door, pulled down the blinds, then sat down by the interviewer.
- The sheriff grabbed his rifle and dashed back to the berry patch with the economist.
- The economist ran back to his car, drove to town as fast has he could, and got the sheriff.
- To his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the economist was, and greeted him warmly.
- MARXIAN ECONOMIST VIRUS - Helps your computer shut down whenever it wants to.
- The story is actually told about a non-economist, Danish Nobel prize winner Niels Bohr.
- The economist responded, "it's a lot easier to look over here." This tale is said to be told by John Kenneth Galbraith on himself.
- When an economist says the evidence is "mixed," he or she means that theory says one thing and data says the opposite.
- The First Law of Economics: For every economist, there exists an equal and opposite economist.
- POLITICAL THINK TANK ECONOMIST VIRUS - Doesn't do anything, but you can't get rid of it until next election.
- The shepherd very quickly says "You are an economist for a government think tank." "Amazing!" responds the man.
- CENTRAL BANK ECONOMIST VIRUS - Makes sure that it's bigger than any other file.
- Princeton University economist Henry S. Farber recently found that college graduates were taking a far bigger hit.
- Reproduced below is an Economist Joke that illustrates the separate facilities solution to an externality problem.
- Not so experienced economist runs his optimization problem and figures out he's better off eating it so he does and collects money.
- A Chicago economist died in poverty and many local futures traders donated to a fund for his funeral.
- A Chigago economist died in poverty and many local futures traders were asked to donate a fund for a funeral.
- Three guys decide to play a round of golf: a priest, a psychologist, and an economist.
- One inquires, "How's your wife?" The other responds, "Relative to what?" To an economist, real life is a special case.
- But Daddy Economist was trained not to worry.
- The economist ponders the situation-finally he goes back to the caddy and says, "Listen, the next time could they play at night.
- The paradox of voting was discovered over 200 years ago by M.Condorcet, a French mathematician, philosopher, economist, and social scientist.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Economics > Economists
- Packages > Tourism > Resorts > Business
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Economics
- Age > People > Age > People
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information
Books about "Economist" in