Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Edgbaston"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Edgbaston Reservoir, originally known as Rotton Park Reservoir, is a canal feeder reservoir in the Ladywood district of Birmingham, England.
- He scored 167 not out for England against Australia in the 1993 Texaco Trophy at Edgbaston when Australia won by six wickets.
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground (sometimes called Edgbaston Stadium) is a cricket venue in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham, England.
- Arthur Gilligan took 6 for 7 at Edgbaston in 1924 as South Africa were bowled out for 30.
- Summer 1995: Reunion of the Barmy Army on home soil at Edgbaston.
- Warwickshire Bears were lifted to a total of 205 for 2 by hitting eight sixes at Edgbaston, Ian Bell carrying his side with 66 not out off just 38 balls.
- Chamberlain was born in a house called Southbourne, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England.
- Miles was born in Edgbaston in Birmingham, and he learned the game of chess at an early age.
- Some organisations, such as Warwickshire County Cricket Club, which is based in Edgbaston, in Birmingham, still observe the historic county boundaries.
- Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham, the school has close links with Birmingham Royal Ballet.
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Birmingham
- Historic County Boundaries
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Warwickshire
- Home Soil
Books about "Edgbaston" in