Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Emerging Threats"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- ThreatFire's patent-pending ActiveDefense technology provides powerful protection against zero-day and emerging threats.
- This method is somewhat limited by the fact that it can only identify a limited amount of emerging threats, e.g.
- Online viruses, malware, worms, spyware and other emerging threats are on the rise; do not risk exposing your computer to their damaging effects.
- Norton AntiVirus also defends your PC against emerging threats.
- Features: - Adds an extra layer of protection against emerging threats.
- Damaging Effects
- Powerful Protection
- Somewhat Limited
- Information Technology > Computers > Software > Malware
- Norton Antivirus
Books about "Emerging Threats" in