Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Energy Efficiency"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Energy efficiency is the amount of useful energy extracted from a system divided by the total energy put into a system.
- Energy efficiency is neither their core business nor are the decision-makers who will enable this technology powerful players in their organizations.
- Energy efficiency is not simply purchasing a new high SEER system, is is about proper installation to manufactures specifications.
- The energy efficiency is generally equal to that of gasoline engines, but lower compared with modern diesel engines.
- Energy efficiency and reduced energy cost can be achieved through a quality installation.
- Energy Minister, Pete Hodgson has announced the appointment of two new members to the board of the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority.
- The DOE's CBI has developed tools and resources to help the commercial buildings industry improve energy efficiency at various levels of energy savings.
- Or so it must seem to the energy efficiency and renewable energy industries.
- As fuel costs increased back in the 1940's another demand was placed on the roof - energy efficiency.
- Fortunately, the region recognizes this and is now paying greater attention to energy efficiency, renewable energy, and low carbon technologies.
- Spain aims to put 1 million electric cars on the road by 2014 as part of the government's plan to save energy and boost energy efficiency.
- SEER Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a rating that measures the cooling efficiency of a heat pump or air conditioner.
- You'll get higher energy efficiency, greater reliability and more comfort.
- The team hopes these materials could take the place of mechanical moving parts in aircraft, leading to reduced engine weight and increased energy efficiency.
- The XL16i's SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.15 makes it an energy efficient choice for home comfort.
- In May 2007, IBM unveiled Project Big Green -- a re-direction of $1 billion per year across its businesses to increase energy efficiency.
- Much focus is placed on energy efficiency as the most cost-effective way to reduce energy use in commercial buildings.
- Advice on solar and geothermal heating and energy efficiency.
- Seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) - An equipment efficiency rating that takes into account the startup and shutdown for each cycle.
- The energy efficiency of the processes in the tricarboxylic acid cycle is low.
- The landscape for a traditional business to make money for energy efficiency is different.
- Up to 5,000 Welsh households could benefit from increased energy efficiency of their heating systems because of the scheme.
- Air conditioning manufacturers are required by law to evaluate and rate their equipment according to its energy efficiency.
- Today's heat pumps are required to have a HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) of 6.8 and a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of at least 10.00.
- This rating is known in the industry as a SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating.
- Air Movement is proud to follow the Energy Star and PG&E recommendations to promote energy efficiency across the Bay Area.
- Adjusting the numbers to account for the energy density of diesel fuel, the overall energy efficiency is still about 20% greater for the diesel version.
- US Department of Energy - Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Information and background on all type of renewable energy incl.
- SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a standard measurement of air conditioning efficiency established by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Branch of science dealing with construction, maintenance, safety, and energy efficiency of buildings.
- The code regulates manufactured home design and construction, strength and durability, fire resistance, and energy efficiency.
- The website includes publications, case studies and information on policy and regulation, research, low carbon technologies and energy efficiency.
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER is one of the rating systems used to rate energy efficiency in appliances, specifically air conditioning units.
- Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Despite of lower energy density which decreases mileage per dollar, the E85 provides better energy efficiency which contribute to fuel economy.
- This will improve energy efficiency, leading to a better fuel economy than the comparisons of energy content different fuels indicate.
- EREN is an enormous database and search engine on all aspects of energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- This course covers all major aspects of electric motors, with emphasis on energy efficiency.
- SEER Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio; a measure of cooling efficiency for air conditioners and heat pumps.
- The SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating is used to identify the cooling efficiency of both traditional air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Thus as with all heat pumps, the energy efficiency (amount of heat moved per unit of input work required) decreases with increasing temperature difference.
- Duct and vent cleaning is important for indoor air quality (IAQ) as well as energy efficiency of your complete system.
- Innovation in air conditioning technologies continue, with much recent emphasis placed on energy efficiency and improving indoor air quality.
- DirectBuy Club offers many products to improve the energy efficiency of your home—all at direct insider prices.
- Use your consumer power to support industries and products that strive for high energy efficiency.
- While initial purchase costs are important, air quality, energy efficiency, and lifetime costs are the real issues.
- Ms Wanee is advocating the demand side management (DSM) to promote energy efficiency as a greenhouse gas reduction measure.
- The syndrome has become more common since buildings are built to “tighter” standards for energy efficiency.
- However, with the concern for energy efficiency in recent years, we have been busy making homes “tighter” from an energy standpoint.
- Mass transportation increases energy efficiency compared to widespread conventional automobile use while air travel is regarded as inefficient.
- A key feature of the talks was a United Nations report that showed how energy efficiency could yield significant cuts in emissions at low cost.
- Anhydrous ammonia is widely used in industrial refrigeration applications because of its high energy efficiency and low cost.
- When your air conditioning components don't match, your system may still work, but it won't perform at the promised energy efficiency.
- In addition to causing early unit break down, dirty coils can actually reduce the energy efficiency of a cooling system by 30 percent.
- SEER, Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures how efficiently a cooling system will operate over an entire season.
- Subjects include: alternative energy, biomass, energy efficiency, fuel cell, photovoltaics, renewable energy, solar, and more.
- Here is where I m putting my money to provide the impetus for private sector investment in energy efficiency and alternative energy.
- We should focus much more on energy efficiency and truly sustainable renewables, such as wind and solar power.
- And an investment in solar power produces almost four times as many jobs, and energy efficiency, almost thirty times as many jobs as coal power.
- When it comes to updating or replacing an air conditioning system, one of the most important factors to consider is the energy efficiency of the unit.
- SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and designates the efficiency rating of air conditioning systems.
- CIEE plans, funds, and manages research and development of new energy efficiency technologies.
- Available technologies would allow great improvement of energy efficiency, even in Europe.
- It also widens the scope of application of high-power semiconductors across a range of technologies, for greater energy efficiency.
- Energy > Fuels > Biomass > Renewable Energy
- Air Conditioner
* Air Conditioner
* Air Conditioners
* Air Conditioning
* Alternative Fuels
* Global Warming
* Hvac Systems
* Renewable Energy
* Renewable Energy Sources
* Renewable Energy Technologies
* Renewable Energy Technology
* Seer Rating
Books about "Energy Efficiency" in