Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "English Translation"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- An English translation is stick of compassion.
- An English translation was prepared, first by Frank Ramsey and then by C. K. Ogden, with Wittgenstein's involvement.
- The English translation is adapted from Works of Martin Luther, ed.
- An English translation was made in 1930 by Talcott Parsons, and several editions have been released.
- The English translation is often 'one', 'you', or 'they'.
- GALE Phase 2 Arabic Web Parallel Text includes 60 source-translation document pairs, comprising 42,089 words of Arabic source text and its English translation.
- In 1977 there was an anime called Jet Mars (English translation as Jetter Mars) done by Toei Animation under commission by Osamu Tezuka.
- An English translation using a fonemic spelling reform ("World English Spelling") with a consistent relation between sounds and letters.
- I've just put online the English translation of my interview with Thomas Hylland Eriksen, research director of Culcom.
- Konrad Heiden wrote an introduction for an English translation of Mein Kampf.
- Among the most famous translation of the Aeneid is the English translation by the 17th-century poet John Dryden.
- In 1755 he published an English translation of the Augsburg Confession.
- However, the English translation, by the Pali Text Society, is not yet complete.
- In Quebec, the term borough is generally used as the English translation of arrondissement, referring to an administrative division of a municipality.
- English translation: " The Quechuan langauge has been hispanicized little by little.
- The Second Noble Truth - The truth of universal origination is an English translation of the name Buddha himself gave to this noble truth.
- The motives of george sale, who pioneered an English translation of the Holy Quran, were suspect.
- The Ganguli English translation of the Mahabharata is the only complete one in the public domain.
- Anarchists in the Spanish Revolution (English translation of Los anarquistas en la crisis politica española, 1964).
- As with the Old English translation and Wycliffe's translation of 1389, Gothic lacks the phrase 'to the disciples, and the disciples'.
- Includes a sample text from a manuscript, a transcription of this text, and a modern English translation.
- Oneaday.org One Chinese idiom a day (simplified and traditional characters) with pinyin transliteration and English translation.
- However, the first English translation of the Qur'an belongs to George Sale, who also wrote an introduction to his translation.
- He previously published the first English translation of the New Testament in North America.
- Also new, this is the first English translation of the beautiful poems of Swami Shivom Tirth Maharaj.
- Guilder is the English translation of gulden.
- In Quebec, the term borough is used as the English translation of the French arrondissement, meaning an administrative division of a major city.
- First try to understand the meaning of the Greek participle is trying to convey, then worry about an appropriate English translation.
- They had all been reading the English translation of the German menu for a massive banquet buffet set up to serve a thousand people that day.
- Among his books were an English translation of Bede and Le Roman de Brut by the Anglo-Norman poet Wace.
- Clark University Euclid's elements, with the original Greek and an English translation on facing pages (includes PDF version for printing).
- In 1822 the English translation of the castle's name, The Broad-Stone of Honour, was used as the title of Kenelm Henry Digby 's exhaustive work on chivalry.
- Michael Ende's works include: (Note – original titles are listed in German, followed by the English translation of the title in captions.
- Toilers of the Sea is the English translation of Les Travailleurs de la mer, the title of a novel by Victor Hugo.
- Water Margin had been translated into many languages, among the first English translation was authored by Pearl Buck.
- In 1579 the first English translation of Guicciardini's Storia d'Italia or History of Italy popularised Italian balance of power theory in England.
- The English translation of the contemporary chronicle of Orderic Vitalis, covering the ecclesiastical history of England from Roman times to Norman England.
- His canzonettas achieved some fame outside of Italy: Thomas Morley knew them, printing them in London in 1597 in English translation.
- The Samurai Executioner series was published in English translation in the United States by Dark Horse Comics beginning in 2004.
- An English translation of the Charter by Human Rights in China is below.
- English translation available at website.
- Insofar as Emperor could be seen as the English translation of imperator, then Julius Caesar had been an emperor, like several Roman generals before him.
- Sin-itiro Tomonaga's The Story of Spin remains the most complete and accessible treatment of spin, and is now available in English translation.
- English translation of the story of Siegfried, inspiration for Wagner's operas and such poems as William Morris' Sigurd the Volsung.
- The English translation of the manga, published by Viz Communications, is titled Lum: Urusei Yatsura, after the main character.
- A new edition of the old English translation was prepared by Eugene Wambaugh, with valuable introduction and bibliography, Washington, 1903.
- Several of Cicero's speeches are printed, in English translation, in the Penguin Classics edition Murder Trials.
- Tyndale's New Testament (1525-26) was the first English translation to be printed.
- The display announced the English translation of Breton's La Surréalisme et la peinture.
- Christ is the English translation of the Greek word (ChristÃ³s), which literally means The Anointed One.
- In the context of Political divisions of China, county is the standard English translation of 县 (xiÃ n).
- While the original poems are in Old Norse, this English translation comes from Benjamin Thorpe (1782-1870), an English Anglo-Saxon scholar.
- It is a literal English translation of the Old Norse "Eikinskjaldi", one of the first dwarves of the Norse mythology.
- Biography, bibiliography and selection of poems in English translation.
- This book includes an English translation of the biography of Bach by the early 19th-century German musicologist Forkel.
- This commentary on NUMBERS is now available in an English translation.
- This is the first complete English translation of the fourth chapter of the Kalachakra tantra, and its commentary the Stainless Light, or Vimalaprabha.
- Form paragraph 2.38 may be used to notify applicant that an English translation of the non-English language provisional application is required.
- English translation of the 1993 copyright law of Russia, with amendments up to 2004, including the executive decree by which the law entered in force.
- Treaty text is reprinted in the language of one of the signatories and often accompanied by a French or English translation or summary.
- This, the fullest edition of Monteverdi's letters yet to appear in any language, makes every known letter available in English translation.
- Kittel, in his History of the Hebrews (II, 233, English translation) is disposed to accept this view.
- Pontnewydd (English translation: Newbridge) is a suburb of Cwmbran in the county borough of Torfaen, south-east Wales.
- This version of the libretto is in the original Italian with an English translation.
- The rough English translation of the acronym would be A Business Application Programming language, version 4.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Communication > Translation
- Culture > Literature > Poetry > Poems
- Communication > Translation > Translation Memory > Parallel Texts
* Chinese Text
* Complete English Translation
* French Translation
* Golden Years
* Greek Text
* Old Version
* Original Language
* Original Languages
* Vinaya Pitaka
* Young Lama
Books about "English Translation" in