Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Exploitation"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Exploitation was the central element in the peasants' definition of the miroyed as well as in outsiders' definition of the kulak.
- Exploitation is only one form of oppression, among many.
- Exploitation is brought to an end.
- Exploitation is trivial and grants root access.
- Exploitation is easy if inflation automatically increases real tax revenues without further political actions being required.
- Poison pills are a common parliamentary trick that depend on the creation and exploitation of Condorcet cycles.
- Indonesia has large tracts of forests that are experiencing heavy exploitation and conversion to agricultural land uses.
- Presumable such small-scale ownership and shared moral precepts would abolish exploitation and greedy profit-taking.
- The Austrian economist Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk argued against both the Ricardian labor theory of price and Marx's theory of exploitation.
- Exploitation of Solomon Islands' fisheries also offers prospects for export and domestic economic expansion.
- Kino, who has been called "the cowboy missionary", had fought against the exploitation of Indians in Mexican silver mines.
- Jacob's account broke the silence on the exploitation of African American female slaves, and it remains crucial reading.
- In the North Pacific, humpback abundance was estimated at fewer than 1,400 whales in 1966, after heavy commercial exploitation.
- There are several companies developing the process to enable practical exploitation of so-called stranded gas reserves.
- Logging similarly fell off as over-cutting and the exploitation of other forests made Vermont's forest less attractive.
- Clipper Teas Ltd Official Site - Ethical tea company specialising in organic and fairtrade teas and coffees without exploitation to people and planet.
- Like hip hop, reggaeton has caused controversy due to its often explicit lyrics and alleged exploitation of women.
- Hundreds of people gathered in the Laleh Park downtown Tehran to demonstrate against the exploitation of minors on the World Day against Child Labor.
- The majority of the people interviewed likened prostitution to exploitation.
- The document entitled "Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Persons and of the Exploitation of the Prostitution of Others".
- This is highly recommended since "Ping" is among the oldest and most common methods used to locate systems prior to further exploitation.
- A. The documentation serves as a lessons learned which may help avoid further exploitation of the same vulnerability.
- The most intensive exploitation has taken place in antarctic waters, where large numbers of most species gather for part of the year to feed on plankton.
- Natural resources Because of the intensive exploitation throughout Taiwan's pre-modern and modern history, the island's mineral resources (eg.
- European colonisation of Australia has directly affected Banksia through land clearing, exploitation of flowers and changes to the fire regime.
- European colonisation of Australia has directly affected Banksia through deforestation, exploitation of flowers and changes to the fire regime.
- The word "blaxploitation" is a portmanteau of "black" and "exploitation", indicating that blaxploitation is a subgenre of exploitation films.
- The Industrial Revolution came to Asturias after 1830 with the discovery and systematic exploitation of coal and iron resources.
- Slavery however refers to the systematic exploitation of labour for some purpose.
- As Bietti Sestieri (1988) argues, the systematic exploitation of the copper-ores in Calabria must not began prior to the end of the Italian Late Bronze Age.
- Some Bai people in remote areas still suffered feudal exploitation and oppression at the time of liberation.
- These monasteries were dark fortresses of feudal exploitationthey were armed villages of monks complete with military warehouses and private armies.
- But this would be an attempt to set up a system of feudal exploitation in the midst of a free community.
- In the fourth year: Indonesia approves an end to human exploitation and prostitution.
- Killer whales have not been as directly impacted by human exploitation as other whale species.
- The history of slavery covers many different forms of human exploitation across many cultures and throughout human history.
- Within this framework, Marx applies the labor theory of value and the iron law of wages, and arrives at the exploitation theory.
- Somewhat less prominent, but no less important, is the conceptual framework within which the exploitation theory is advanced.
- Exploitation theory A Marxist theory that views racial subordination in the United States as a manifestation of the class system inherent in capitalism.
- True animal rights advocates, however, pursue abolitionist philosophy and tactics, as they seek the end of all forms of animal exploitation.
- Therefore, animal welfare does not -- it cannot -- challenge or incrementally abolish animal exploitation.
- The analysis of the Minutemen is a false class consciousness, and not one that will challenge the overall structure of capitalist exploitation.
- It can arrive via exploitation of computer vulnerability or when a user clicks on an infected email.
- Successful exploitation requires that the user clicks on the "Log" tab to view the on-screen server log.
- Anarchists, therefore, argue that "economic exploitation and political domination.
- Crewmembers of foreign fishing vessels that stopped in Kiribati engaged in commercial sexual exploitation of women, some of whom were underage.
- Internally, Bangladeshis are trafficked for commercial sexual exploitation, domestic servitude, and bonded labor.
- Patron-client relationships have a significant influence on the exploitation of marine resources in certain parts of Island Southeast Asia.
- Commercial exploitation of marine resources and a history of fur trapping has taken its toll on several species.
- Conservation Threats to B. brownii include loss of habitat due to land clearing, commercial exploitation, disease, and changes to the fire regime.
- Commercial exploitation of resources in the Ross Sea region began in the 1920's when Norwegian whalers entered the Ross Sea.
- The licensee has no right to authorize any entity or individual, other than that referred to in the contract for exploitation, to exploit the patent.
- The exploitation of man by man and the domination of man over man are inseparable, and each is the condition of the other." [ Anarcho-Syndicalism, pp.
- We must stress, therefore, that the exploitation of workers is not defined as payment less than competitive ("free market") for their labour.
- More than 60,000 humpbacks were killed between 1910 to 1916 in the southern hemisphere, and there were other peaks of exploitation in the 1930's and 1950's.
- Exploits can be categorized by the type vulnerability they exploit or the method of exploitation.
- Pre-war Poland was portrayed as a capitalist state based on exploitation of the working people and ethnic minorities.
- Unlike most other baleen whales, it has rarely been subject to exploitation.
- Sociologists hoped not only to understand what held social groups together, but also to develop an "antidote" to social disintegration and exploitation.
- Ward, Jennifer and Patel, Nasima (2006) Broadening the discussion on sexual exploitation: ethnicity, sexual exploitation and young people.
- The mineral wealth of Wales was opened to exploitation, at first in the north, then in the rich coal fields of the south.
- East African Bishop Daniel Wandabula spoke of how ignorance, exploitation and diseases of poverty plague Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sudan and Uganda.
- The small size of this species may have saved it from the years of exploitation suffered by most other baleen whales.
- Most species are currently protected from commercial exploitation.
- Heavy exploitation of benthic species, such as shrimps and scallops, also affects other species in the benthic communities.
- The world imposed a moratorium on all hunts in 1986 after many species were driven towards extinction by decades of exploitation for meat, oil and whalebone.
- For them the existing economic order is the source of their exploitation and their social and political subjugation.
- Governments can refuse to issue a patent for an invention if its commercial exploitation is prohibited for reasons of public order or morality.
- The Trans-Siberian RR (constructed 1891-1905) opened much of Siberia to colonization and exploitation.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Oppression
- Society > Security > Risk > Vulnerability
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Economics > Labor
- Economics > Economies > Political Economy > Capitalism
* Class Society
* Copyright Law
* Economic Liberty
* Endangered Species
* Intrusion Prevention System
* Labor Exploitation
* Labour Theory
* Mineral Exploration
* Minke Whale
* Natural Resources
* Root Access
* Sexual Exploitation
* Silver Mines
* Wage Labour
Books about "Exploitation" in