Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Fabrication"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Its fabrication is identical to how a crown is made except there is more the one tooth prepared
- During fabrication, the stone is heated up and the crystals begin to pop, thus forming a rough surface.
- Bridge fabrication is similar to that of a crown.
- Fabrication and commercialization of " Ada " beers: Blonde, Brune, Ambrée (6°); Triple (8°), Super Noël, Blanche de Charleroi.
- He has coordinated the move to our new location while maintaining a leadership role in the fabrication and engineering of all of our racecars and trucks.
- From   Youtube   Utility Arches   Discusses the background, types, and fabrication of one type of orthodontic utility arch.
- After fabrication the bridge is cemented to the prepared teeth.
- A template was made of the tooth prior to removing the fractured cusp so as to facilitate fabrication of a temporary crown.
- Jacquard A special fabrication in which a pattern is woven directly into the material.
- Many semiconductor materials may be employed in LED fabrication depending on the colour (frequency) of light one wishes to generate.
- Some scholars even insist the story was a political fabrication, invented to unite the disparate tribes living in Canaan through a falsified heroic past.
- The laboratory time required for the fabrication of a Porcelain Laminate Veneer is approximately two weeks.
- The laboratory time required for the fabrication of a Porcelain Laminate Veneer is approximately one week.
- Recent advances in fabrication technique allow the creation of very precise tunable Fabry-Pérot interferometers.
- After the tissue is healed, an impression is taken and sent to the lab for fabrication of the final crown.
- The Restorative Dentist has the special skills required for the design and fabrication of the final crown, bridgework or denture.
- At the same time, this property also has made fabrication of efficient x-ray optics difficult, limiting the degree to which hard x-rays can be focused.
- LUBRICATING At the time of fabrication, a lubricant is applied to wire rope.
- The UC Berkeley researchers used semiconductor materials and fabrication technologies that are commonly employed in modern electronics manufacturing.
- Fabrication of the electronic devices involves depositing, removing, and implanting materials at precise locations on the wafer.
- The replacement of all permanent teeth is accomplished by the fabrication of complete dentures, prosthetic teeth that are fixed to plastic bases.
- Hot rolling from ingot is the dominant fabrication method of producing plate, sheet, and foil aluminum products.
- Provides semiconductor burn-in and test solutions as well as printed circuit board design and fabrication.
- A refractory binder or matrix can be used to facilitate fabrication of the catalyst, provide strength and reduce fabrication costs.
- But it is important to keep in mind the differences between wholesale and retail gold because of the fabrication costs and time.
- Historians however suspect this account to be a genealogical fabrication with the purpose to link Constantine I family to the one of another emperor.
- In March 2007, Intel announced plans to build a semiconductor fabrication facility (commonly known as a fab) in the Development Zone, Dalian.
- The 65 nanometer (65 nm) process is (as of 2008) the most advanced lithographic node used in volume CMOS semiconductor fabrication.
- Whether the Trojan War was a true event or a complete fabrication of the human imagination is still subject to debate.
- Judging by this article, I'd guess not since it's pretty widely known that this information about 'The Lost Cosmonauts' is a complete fabrication.
- Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time.
- The Independent Fabrication (IF) bicycle company is located in Somerville, MA. The company is often mistakenly referred to as Independent Fabrications.
- The present disclosure relates generally to the field of semiconductor fabrication.
- The phrase "metal-oxide-semiconductor" is a reference to the nature of the fabrication process originally used to build CMOS chips.
- Accordingly the claim was properly construed as only covering a fabrication process where insulation is formed prior to ion implantation.
- The fabrication process of whitening tray requires some more time to be ready for the customer.
- Following this brief period of time during which the bone is remodeling around the implant, fabrication of the replacement tooth can begin.
- From that state, fabrication of a crown is conventional, as before.
- Flextronics - Worldwide electronics design, fabrication, assembly, and test company.
- Provide industrial non destructive testing services, fabrication of equipment and products for ultrasonic and eddy current techniques.
- This high mobility allows the fabrication of higher-speed P-channel field effect transistors, which are required for CMOS logic.
- Design, fabrication, construction, relocation, refurbishment and repair of jet engine sound suppression and test facilities.
- Porcelain and artglass materials have been used for years in the fabrication of crown and bridgework, providing natural tooth color and translucency.
- In this respect, Muslim reported that Ibn Abbas said: "We used to narrate many Hadith from the Prophet (PBUH) without ever having to worry about fabrication.
- In addition, the fabrication of a final prosthesis is completed prior to the surgery.
- In addition, the fact that only one type of dopant is needed may greatly simplify fabrication.
- Experience in fabrication and wiring experience of instrumentation and electrical equipment is a plus.
- Also included are several contributions on new telescopes, instrumentation and receiver design and fabrication techniques, particularly for SIS instruments.
- Optical manufacturing company specialize in the design and fabrication of CO2 laser optics and systems.
- The lab makes a model (replica) of the patient's teeth from this mold for fabrication of the crown.
- Manufacturing at Los Alamos included casings, explosive lenses, and fabrication of fissile materials into bomb cores.
- Mike Clark, who heads up manufacturing and fabrication, came on board and has delivered cars built on time that fit NASCAR templates.
- His implant was placed by another clinician before referral to our office for fabrication and placement of the abutment and crown.
- They offer classes in ceramics, hold exhibitions, sell pottery made in house and offer design and fabrication services.
- In addition, DALSA specializes in the engineering and fabrication of semiconductor components and services.
- A skilled dental technician that has training and experience in the fabrication of pre-surgical aids and prosthetic construction.
- This fabrication process is done by a dental technician.
- NASCAR studies include chassis fabrication, paint and body, engine building and integration of hands-on race team programs.
- Probst will take on greater responsibility and oversee the manufacturing of the race cars and the fabrication and body shops.
- A wafer is a thin slice of semiconductor material, such as a silicon crystal, used in the fabrication of integrated circuits and other microdevices.
- The physical fabrication of integrated circuits is itself a huge subfield of electrical engineering, on which circuit designers must rely.
- Hafnium is used in filaments, electrodes, and some semiconductor fabrication processes for integrated circuits at 45 nm and smaller feature lengths.
- Integrated circuit resistors must be capable of fabrication on a silicon integrated circuit chip along with transistors and capacitors.
- As transistors become smaller microelectronic circuit designers must involve themselves more and more in the fabrication process (see photolithography).
- Chemistry > Molecules > Polymers > Plastics
* Alloying Agent
* Drag Racing
* Historical Facts
* Present Invention
* Replacement Teeth
* Semiconductor Device
* Semiconductor Devices
* Semiconductor Manufacturing
* Semiconductor Wafers
* Solar Cells
* Titanium Alloys
Books about "Fabrication" in