Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Federal Assembly"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Federal Assembly is a bicameral parliament, composed of State Duma (the lower house), and Federation Council.
- The Federal Assembly is a militia parliament, and members commonly retain their traditional professions.
- The Federal Assembly was completely composed of Communist members.
- Each year, the Federal Assembly elects from among the seven Federal Councilors a president and vice president, following the principle of seniority.
- The two houses of the Federal Assembly are physically separated, with the State Duma residing in another part of Moscow.
- The Federal Assembly individually elects the seven Federal Councilors in a joint session of both houses at the opening of a new legislature.
- Later, after the overthrow of the Communist government, he was speaker of the federal Czechoslovak parliament (Federal Assembly).
- Malcolm Guishard of the CCM, the opposition party in the Nevis Island Assembly, is the leader of the opposition in the federal assembly.
- The two chambers of the Federal Assembly possess different powers and responsibilities, with the State Duma the more powerful.
- Legislative power is vested in both the government and the two chambers of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
- The four free cities of Bremen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Lübeck shared one vote in the Federal Assembly.
- The Federal Assembly in Frankfurt represented the sovereigns, not the people of those states.
- The Federal Assembly in Switzerland, which consists of the National Council and the Council of States; all of the cantons have unicameral parliaments.
- Federal legislative power is vested in both the government and the two chambers of the Federal Assembly of Switzerland.
- However, such treaties of the Cantons shall only be submittedto the Federal Assembly if the Federal Council or another Canton raises an objection to them.
- In the elections for the Federal Council on December 10, the Federal Assembly did not reelect Ruth Metzler and elected Christoph Blocher instead.
- The national legislature is the Federal Assembly, which consists of two chambers; the 450-member State Duma and the 176-member Federation Council.
- The name of the parliament of Russian Federation is the Federal Assembly of Russia.
- The Parliament of Russia, The Federal Assembly, is the nation's highest representative and legislative body.
- The Federal Assembly - the parliament of the Russian Federation - shall be the representative and legislative body of the Russian Federation.
- The Council of Federation is the upper chamber of the Federal Assembly - the parliament of the Russian Federation.
- The Federal Assembly - Parliament of the Russian Federation is the supreme representative and legislative body of the Russian Federation.
- The legislature, the Federal Assembly, is divided into two chambers, the upper Federation Council and the lower State Duma.
- At stake were the 450 seats in the State Duma (Gosudarstvennaya Duma), the lower house of the Federal Assembly of Russia (The legislature).
- Under certain conditions, the president may dissolve the State Duma, the lower house of parliament (as a whole, now called the Federal Assembly).
- Yabloko currently holds two seats in the State Duma, the lower house of the Federal Assembly (national legislature).
- The State Duma is the lower house of the Federal Assembly, the parliament of the Russian Federation.
- The Federal Assembly in Russian Federation, which consists of the State Duma and the Federation Council; all of the provincial parliaments are unicameral.
- The legislature, or Federal Assembly, is divided into an upper house, the Federation Council, and a lower house, the State Duma.
- World > Countries > Russia > State Duma
- Federation Council
- Lower House
- Russian Federation
- Legislative Body
Books about "Federal Assembly" in