Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Fifteen Months"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Only fifteen months before baptizing his own son, John, he baptized the Adams family s newborn son, John Adams, the future president.
- The grapes are hand-picked and aged in new American oak barrels for twelve to fifteen months.
- A complete specification has to be filed within twelve months (extendable to fifteen months) of filing the provisional specification.
- Sadly, by the time Harry was fifteen months old he was orphaned when his parents were by killed by the evil Lord Voldemort at Godric's Hollow.
- His younger brother John Joseph (Johnny) was born nearly fifteen months later on March 25, 1934.
- Fifteen months ago—and one month before it was begun—I had no more idea of writing this book than I have now of taking up my residence in China.
- He has lived there since the age of fifteen months, having previously lived with his parents in Godric's Hollow.
- He then joined the New York City Ballet for fifteen months, working with choreographer George Balanchine.
- Gestation lasts from nine to fifteen months, depending on species.
- Females give birth to a single calf in the spring after a gestation period of fifteen months.
- This assured an orderly transfer of power when Nerva died after fifteen months in office.
- Given that George was born only fifteen months after his brother Prince Albert Victor, it was decided to educate both royal princes together.
- Given that George was born only fifteen months after his brother, Prince Albert Victor, it was decided to educate both royal princes together.
- At the age of fifteen months he was equal in size to a lad of fifteen, and very wise; so his father introduced him to the court of King Nimrod.
- Royal Princes
- Godric's Hollow
- Empires > Emperors > Roman Emperors > Nerva
- Prince Albert Victor
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > Gestation Period
Books about "Fifteen Months" in