Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "First Love"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- First Love is a soap opera which ran on NBC from July 5, 1954 to December 30, 1955.
- First Love is the official debut album (and first Japanese-language release) by Utada Hikaru, released in 1999 (see 1999 in music).
- His first love, the subject of book i., is called Delia in the poems, but we learn from Apuleius (A p01.
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
- His first love is jazz, and his primary jazz voice is the alto saxophone.
- While he guided the NCAA II school to its first winning season and to eight school records, water polo is his first love.
- During the course of a sultry August, while her father is away, Emilie experiences the passion of first love.
- Set in a remote fishing village in Japan, The Sound of Waves is a timeless story of first love.
- We all have that "first love," that first game that taught us that playing computer games was something we'd be doing for the rest of our lives.
- First Love by Adrienne Sharp ($24.95, Riverhead Books, member of the Penguin Group) is fiction drawn heavily from real life.
- In the opera, Laurie experiences her first love with Martin, and in real life, Ms. Tillmann and Mr. DiBattista met performing these roles.
- Even though Allen has taken on other projects, comedy remains his first love.
- While he is best-known for his first love, poetry, he has written three novels; River Thieves, The Wreckage, and his newest offering, Galore.
- Already a major force on alto, he now returned to his first love, the trumpet.
- Marcy Rylan grew up in rural Pennsylvania, where she pursued her first love — dance — from an early age.
- Thomas then took a role on another soap opera, First Love, but in December 1954, Tom Corbett blasted off again on NBC, running until June, 1955.
- Mathematics, his first love, lay on the edge of philosophy, and he feared that inquiring too deeply into the wellsprings of the self would lead to madness.
- During this period, Chandra was often tempted to leave astrophysics for pure mathematics, his first love, or at least for physics.
- In 26, Emperor Guangwu was prepared to create an empress, and he favored his first love, Yin.
- Soon afterwards, Rathbone abandoned his first love, the theater, for a film career.
- Kean in 1959 to help American dance, Robert Joffrey was now able to freely work on his first love, choreography and dance.
- With her first love, Zeus, Demeter had two children: a daughter, Kore (later called Persephone); and a son, Iacchus.
- Denis Thatcher was not her first love, but she lost contact with her first after "he invaded Poland".
- Hammerstein conceived his first love for the theatre at the same age that Rodgers conceived his love for music-four.
- After this work on renal transplants, Murray went back to his first love, plastic surgery, developing ways to repair inborn facial defects in children.
- Of all the recorded highlights Chesnutt has enjoyed, they take a back seat to his first love; Mark Chesnutt lives to perform on stage.
- His first love in jazz is the be-bop style, in which the bass and drums constantly drive and push the band forward, while the piano provides the chords.
- He is particularly drawn to the sounds of west and central Africa, as well as Latin America, but says jazz remains his first love.
- Eschewing the lucrative studio scene in the late 80s, Mr. Stamm has focused his attention on his first love, playing jazz.
- But her first love has always been music, and after finishing nursing, she has taught piano and singing for over a quarter of a century.
- If the guitar was the first instrument that Griffin felt strongly about, his first love was the music of Jimmie Rodgers.
- In his spare time he formed a jazz band Ron Goodwin and the Woodchoppers which convinced him that his future was with his first love, music.
- It was also back in 1829 that Chopin met his first love, a singing student named Konstancja Gładkowska.
- His first love, the subject of book i., is called Delia in the poems, but we learn from Apuleius (Apol.
- He's one of the most recognizable and hilarious character actors going, but in recent years, Larry has gotten back to his first love: stand-up.
- Two years later he picked up a tenor saxophone, found it more to his liking than the trombone, and from then on it was his first love.
- Although Danny Federici has 30 years behind him as a rock & roll musician, his first love has always been jazz.
- Although hockey was his first love, at age 14 he committed all his time and energy to the sport of speed skating.
- In 1986, Mr. Shank gave up the flute to concentrate on his first love, the alto saxophone.
- Lovers According to legend, Metis, the goddess of prudence, was the first love of Zeus.
- According to legend, Metis, the goddess of prudence, was the first love of Zeus.
- My oldest brother had an acoustic guitar and I would bang around on it and try to play." But guitar wasn't even his first love -- it was singing.
- Alto Saxophone
- Age 14
Books about "First Love" in