Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Five Children"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- All five children were born before Muhammad started preaching about Islam.
- These five children were the Pandava brothers.
- At least five children were among the 18 dead in Tuesday's suicide bombing by a Palestinian militant who blew himself up on a Jerusalem bus.
- Born to the family of a traveling salesman, Bernard Ebbers was the second of five children.
- In 1991, the bodies of Nicholas II and his wife, along with three of their five children, were exhumed from their graves of over 70 years.
- He is acknowledged to have had three or five children while he was a cardinal and was confidently accused by the leading nobles of Rome of unnatural vices.
- Jean-Philippe Collard lives in Paris with his wife and five children.
- Rita has five children, two from other relationships and three with Bob.
- Degas was born in Paris, France, the eldest of five children of Célestine Musson De Gas and Augustin De Gas, a banker.
- The attack kills at least 18 people: eight men, five women and five children.
- Klara and Alois had five children but only Adolf and a younger sister, Paula, survived to become adults.
- Four out of five children who get the disease are less than 5 years old, and it is extremely rare in children older than 15.
- The mascots of the Beijing Olympic Games are Fuwa (five children).
- Thoth was the god who overcame the curse of Ra, allowing Nut to give birth to her five children, with his skill at games.
- Basil Coetzee died of lung cancer, and was survived by his wife, Mary, five children, and six grandchildren.
- Frederick Wellington was born in Tara, Ontario on June 23, 1884, the second son and fourth of five children to Archie and Mary Taylor.
- Peter Oundjian (born 1955, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a violinist and conductor, the youngest of five children from an Armenian father and English mother.
- By his first three wives he had five children, of whom Drusus and Claudia died before he became emperor.
- Pandu, the younger brother, the king, had two wives-Kunti and Madri-and he had five children by them.
- He marries once, producing five children, and he is succeeded by his younger brother, Prince Jasher.
- By the time King Henry VIII came into power, Margaret was a widow with five children.
- Mark Goddard was born Charles Goddard in Lowell, Massachusetts, the youngest of five children, and raised in Scituate, Massachusetts.
- Hugh Jackman was born on 12 October 1968, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, the youngest of five children of English-born Anglican parents.
- They have five children, and their daughter, also called Diana, works as a press officer for Manchester United.
- Alan Curbishley was born in Forest Gate, London, in 1957, one of a total of five children born to a London docker and his wife.
- Cox the youngest of five children was born in London, England Borja García (born December 15 1982) is a Spanish Race car driver.
- Chaney was a native of Meridian and the eldest son in a family of five children.
- He marries once, producing five children, and he is succeeded by his eldest son, Prince Bearand.
- Eventually, Fionn pardons Diarmuid after Aengus intercedes on their behalf; the pair settle in Kerry and produce five children.
- February - Bob Dylan's wife, Sara files for divorce in Santa Monica California after eleven years and five children.
- In addition, Alexandra despised the great treatment of Marie by her husband the Tsar, which only slightly evaporated after the birth of their five children.
- Born Hilaire Germain Edgar Degas in Paris, France, he was the oldest of five children.
- He was the oldest of five children, three of whom, including himself, became researchers in mathematics and physics; see Joseph Kruskal and Martin Kruskal.
- Retton was born the last of five children to Ron and Lois Retton on January 24, 1968, in Fairmont, West Virginia.
- When the Princess became Queen of Spain Scarlatti remained in the country for twenty-five years, where he had five children.
- Not so for the wife of Joseph Goebbels, who refused to let her five children "grow up in a world without National Socialism" and poisoned them as they slept.
- Walt was one of five children, four boys and a girl.
- Gordon Jackson was born in Glasgow in 1923, the youngest of five children.
- Greg Errico now has five children, three of which are of age and on their own.
- Aaron Copland was born in Brooklyn of Lithuanian Jewish descent, the last of five children.
- In the beginning, when the story did not revolve around either Tom or Alice, the love lives of their five children were put on display.
- Born February 6, 1950, Archbishop Dolan was the first of five children born to Shirley Radcliffe Dolan and the late Robert Dolan.
- Walt was one of the five children of Elias and Flora.
- Aaron Copland was born in Brooklyn, New York, of Lithuanian Jewish descent in 1900, the last of five children.
- Martin Van Buren was born in the village of Kinderhook, New York, approximately 25 miles south of Albany, the state capital, as the third of five children.
- Combs has never married, but he is the biological father of five children and the informal stepfather of another child.
- Curtis Hutson was born in Decatur, Georgia, of a barber and hair dresser, the second of five children.
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Dorsey was born in Villa Rica, Georgia, the eldest of five children born to Reverend and Mrs.
- He is survived by his second wife, Liang Boqi, and five children (a daughter and four sons).
- Eugene Curran Kelly was born on August 23, 1912 in Pittsburgh, PA, the third of five children.
- Demeter was the sister of Zeus and one of the five children that was eaten by Cronus.
- Born on March 5th, 1871 in Zamoshc of Congress Poland, Rosa Luxemburg was born into a Jewish family, the youngest of five children.
- Rosa Luxemburg, the youngest of five children of a lower middle-class Jewish family was born in Zamosc, in the Polish area of Russia, on 5th March, 1871.
- Rosa Luxemburg was the youngest of five children of a lower middle-class Jewish family in Russian-ruled Poland.
- She married Auahi-Turoa and together they had five children, named for the five fingers on the human hand, called collectively Ngā Mānawa.
- Gertrude Stein was born in Allegheny, Pennsylvania, on February 3, 1874, the youngest of five children of affluent German-Jewish-American parents.
- Mead was the first of five children, born into a Quaker family,[ 3] and raised in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- Born on April 9, 1898 in Princeton, New Jersey, Paul Robeson was the youngest of five children.
- First Marriage
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Family > Wife
- Three Daughters
* First Marriage
* Four Children
* Four Daughters
* Irish Descent
* Levi Stubbs
* Morgan Heritage
* Own Hands
* Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
* Ten Years Old
* Three Brothers
* Three Daughters
* Young Family
Books about "Five Children" in