Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Former Home"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Her former home is now the only Women's Museum in Norway, officially opened by Her Majesty the Queen Sonja in 1995.
- It was the former home of the Birmingham Repertory Theatre and was the first purpose-built repertory theatre in the UK.
- The Wilder Mansion, former home of President Wilder of the University, became the first TKE house.
- The former home of Elvis Presley is known around the world, and now the family of James Brown wants to do the same for The Godfather of Soul.
- Located close to Gort, on the Galway Road, the former home of Lady Gregory, a founder of the Abbey Theatre and friend of William Butler Yeats.
- Pytho was the chthonic enemy of Apollo, who slew it and remade its former home his own oracle, the most famous in Greece.
- Other attractions in the borough include Kensington Palace - former home of the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Gregory later had portraits done in fresco in their former home on the Caelian and these were described 300 years later by John the Deacon.
- For an interesting glimpse into the past, visitors should head to the former home of the founder of Santo Domingo, Fray Nicolas de Ovando.
- Most visitors to Soweto go to see the Mandela Museum, which is located in the former home of Nelson Mandela.
- It is located north of the former home of Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz and south of the former home of Kurt Cobain, where he died.
- Carl Schurz Drive, a residential street located on the northern end of his former home of Watertown, Wisconsin.
- South of the city of Salzburg is the charming, medieval town of Hallein where the "Franz Gruber Museum" is located in his former home.
- The station signed on in early 2003 on 99.1 FM, which was the former home in Winnipeg of CKO for a short period in 1988 and 1989.
- On the 16 August 2004 another release from his former home and label, Death Row Records, hit the shelves.
- The Acts dissolved both parliaments, replacing them with a new Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain based in the former home of the English parliament.
- The town itself is famous for being the former home to the O'Donnell clan, who played a pivotal role in Irish History.
- In 1991, Harris and the Nash Ramblers were permitted to record a live album at the former home of the Grand Ole Opry, the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville.
- The Palace Museum, former home to the Ming and Qing emperors, is also known as the Forbidden City (Zijincheng).
- Other local attractions include Fulham Palace and Museum: (Former home of the Bishops of London from AD 704 to 1973.
- The Harriet Beecher Stowe House in Cincinnati, Ohio is the former home of her father Lyman Beecher on the former campus of the Lane Seminary.
- The name "War Office" is also often given to the former home of the department, the Old War Office Building on Horse Guards Avenue, London.
- The building was the former home of the London Stock Exchange and is located at Old Broad Street, adjacent to the Bank of England in the City of London.
- Military > Armies > British Army > War Office
- Local Attractions
- Palace Museum
- Arts > Music > Country Music > Grand Ole Opry
Books about "Former Home" in