Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Forms Part"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) is a non-profit academic organisation that forms part of the European Molecular Biology Laboratory.
- Day 5 Located to the south of Nairobi, and bordering Tanzania, the Masai Mara forms part of the huge Serengeti eco-system.
- It formed an administrative county from 1889 to 1974 (excluding Carlisle from 1914) and now forms part of Cumbria.
- Gdańsk, the regional capital, forms part of the Tricity of Sopot, Gdańsk and Gdynia.
- The Lodge is located along the banks of a seasonal river in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
- The road forms part of the A3036. To the south is the Albert Embankment and it also adjoins Lambeth Road.
- The road forms part of the A201. The road adjoins Stamford Street and Southwark Street at the northern end.
- The lachrymal bone also forms part of the inner surface, in conjunction with the ethmoid bone.
- Plow shaped bone that forms part of the nasal septum.
- The vomer forms part of the nasal septum.
- It forms part of a key route into central London from South East London and Kent.
- The park, which extends southwards from the Palace to Lambeth Bridge, sandwiched between Millbank and the river, also forms part of the Thames Embankment.
- The Park covers 392 km2, and forms part of the much larger 3,000 Km2 Amboseli ecosystem.
- The towns and villages on the Cape Peninsula now forms part of the City of Cape Town.
- After this, forms part of a high quality dual carriageway between South Wales and the Midlands.
- The Rock also forms part of the Church of England diocese covering mainland Europe, with a 'Bishop of Gibraltar in Europe'.
- It provides education and training for archivists and librarians and forms part of the University of Paris.
- It now forms part of the campus of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- The Netherlands Antilles achieved autonomy in 1954, although it still forms part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- The Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, one of the oldest and the best in the country, actually forms part of the Botanical Gardens.
- Mururoa (Mururura, Moruroa) (.) is an atoll which forms part of the Tuamotu Archipelago in French Polynesia in the southern Pacific Ocean.
- The only known post-Archaean komatiites are found on Gorgona, a small island off the Colombian coast that forms part of the Caribbean oceanic plateau.
- The railway line actually crossing the Viaduct closed in 1964 but today it forms part of the Celtic Trail, the network of cycle routes across South Wales.
- It forms part of the Wrexham Urban Area (pop 63,000); the name is also shared by an electoral ward and local government community.
- The ward currently forms part of Malcolm Wicks MP's Croydon North constituency, which has one of the highest majority's for the Labour Party in London.
- Gibson Desert forms part of the plateau of Western Australia.
- It now forms part of the Union Flag, the national flag of the United Kingdom.
- Meath (the "middle") was once a province of Ireland in its own right - see Kings of Mide - but now forms part of Leinster.
- In Iran, Balochi speakers live mainly in Baluchistan, a region in the southeast that now forms part of a province with Sistan.
- The French department of Calvados forms part of the region of Basse-Normandie in Normandy.
- It is the oldest and largest town in the arid Great Karoo region, and forms part of the Beaufort West Local Municipality, with 37 000 inhabitants in 2001.
- It forms part of the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Newham and Greenwich.
- It forms part of the walls and floor of the central chamber of the cerebral ventricles, called the third ventricle.
- Cribriform plate of ethmoid bone - central part of the nasal cavity roof which forms part of the floor of the cranial cavity which contains the brain.
- The pons consists of a protruding basal portion and the pontine tegmentum that forms part of the floor of the fourth ventricle.
- Avascular necrosis often affects the top of the femur that forms part of the hip joint.
- The upper end joins the femur to form the knee joint, and the lower end forms part of the ankle joint.
- Its territory now forms part of the province of Mpumalanga.
- Gazankulu was re-integrated into South Africa in 1994 and now forms part of the Northern Province.
- Gazankulu was re-integrated into South Africa in 1994 and now forms part of the province of Limpopo.
- Johannesburg lies in Gauteng, the wealthiest province in South Africa and forms part of the City of Johannesburg municipality.
- Pleasure craft now use the canal which forms part of the Cheshire Ring network of canals.
- It links the Peak Forest Canal with the Trent and Mersey Canal and forms part of the "Cheshire Ring".
- The road forms part of the A3200, which continues with Stamford Street to the west.
- The Pelagonian Massif, a body of igneous and metamorphic rock that lies under Attica, Euboea, and Mount Olympus, forms part of the Aegean sea floor.
- The sacrum is a single bone that forms part of the pelvis.
- It forms part of the Wrexham Urban Area (pop 63,000), it is also a ward of the county borough of Wrexham.
- It was formerly a county borough but now forms part of the City of Sunderland.
- The posterior surface, convex from above downward, concave from side to side, is smooth, and forms part of the anterior wall of the pelvis.
- In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Rathdowney, and contains a chapel.
- In the R.C. divisions the parish forms part of the union or district of Rathdowney, and contains a plain chapel.
- It forms part of the border between Israel to the west and Jordan to the east.
- The M25 motorway forms part of the borough boundary to the east with North Ockendon the only settlement to fall outside.
- A deep depression, its chief physical feature, runs through the center and forms part of the Great Rift Valley.
- That range forms part of the eastern end of the Great Rift Valley and lies on the western side of Mount Kenya.
- Mount Eliza is a hill which overlooks the city of Perth, Western Australia and forms part of Kings Park.
- Considered a city in its own right by the Americans, it is now governed by the mayor of Panama City and forms part of the capital.
- The suburb is directly opposite to the Adelaide Parklands 's east, and forms part of the western boundaries of the City of Burnside.
- The medial surface is concave, and forms part of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity.
- An irregularly shaped bone posterior to the maxilla, which forms part of the nasal cavity, the eye socket, and the hard palate.
- The zygomatic process is a curved piece of bone which extends outwards from the maxilla and forms part of the cheekbone.
- Answer: the cortex as mentioned above is only the outer layer of gray matter in the cerebrum, so it actually just forms part of each lobe.
- It forms part of the floor of the transverse fissure of the cerebrum and is covered by pia mater.
- It surrounds the rostral part of the brain and interhemispheric commissure and forms part of the limbic system.
- The canal was replaced by a railway line after 1836, and this now forms part of the line between London Bridge and Croydon.
- The postcode area that covers most of Croydon is CR0 which forms part of the CR postcode area.
- It forms part of the A213 road which is a major A Road connecting both Sydenham and Croydon.
- London Borough
- Countries > United Kingdom > Wales > North Wales
- Help · Info
- United Kingdom > Wales > Gwynedd > Snowdonia
* Central London
* Commonsense Reasoning
* Empirical Study
* Fundamental Difference
* Glasgow Science Centre
* Help · Info
* Inferior Meatus
* Inner London
* Lentiform Nucleus
* London Borough
* Mauna Loa
* North Wales
* North West London
* Outer London
* Southwest Part
* Systematic Approach
Books about "Forms Part" in