Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Four Albums"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- All four albums were produced by Tom Colins, who also produced Mandrell, Charley Pride, and Ronnie Milsap.
- In the 1980s Russell made four albums credited to the Tom Russell Band, which featured Andrew Hardin and accordion maestro Fats Kaplin.
- In addition, he recorded four albums in 1988 and '89 with the Manhattan Jazz Quintet.
- Rivers was signed by Blue Note Records, for whom he recorded four albums as leader and made several sideman appearances.
- Tupac only released four albums in his lifetime, with his last, "All Eyez on Me," entering the charts at No.
- America's Most Wanted: Tupac released just four albums in his lifetime — but at lest 14 have appeared since then.
- It is the second of four albums recorded by this quintet.
- Additionally, Elric (and Stormbringer) are featured on the cover art for all four albums.
- Kutless has 5 CDs (Four albums and one live album) all out on BEC Recordings, a company owned by Tooth & Nail Records.
- He is a master of both latin and jazz styles and a bandleader in his own right with four albums to his credit.
- The members are Lordi, Amen, Ox, Awa, and Kita who together have released four albums with many hit songs.
- Brad formed in 1992, and have since released four albums to critical acclaim, with a fifth album due soon.
- By the end of 1974, the Band had expended much of the good will they'd built up from their first four albums.
- The results were compelling enough to make DMX the first artist ever to have his first four albums enter the charts at number one.
- In 1978 he also produced the first of four albums for the British saxophonist Andy Sheppard.
- Eminem - The most successful artist on the label released four albums under Aftermath.
- A year later LKJ and Bovell switched to Island Records, and over five years they released four albums of dub poetry that have not been equaled since.
- He thinks nothing of working with Slayer (five albums) and Danzig (four albums) on one hand and Donovan (Sutras) on the other.
- The Time created four albums between 1981 and 1990 where Prince wrote and performed all instruments and backing vocals throughout.
- They recorded and toured, quickly gaining popularity — in part by building on Black Flag's fan base — and released four albums by 1990.
- Blue Note was so impressed by the album that they signed Smith for the next four albums, all of which are now considered classics of soul jazz.
- The album was not produced by Jack Douglas who had produced Aerosmith's previous four albums.
- However, the album represented a further departure from the signature sound of their first four albums.
- She is also known as Melanie C or Mel C. As a solo artist she has released four albums and was nominated for a BRIT Award.
- In the early 1960s The Kingston Trio had four albums at the same time among the Top 10 selling albums, a record unmatched for nearly 40 years.
- Prestige released these recordings in the following years as four albums: Relaxin' with the Miles Davis Quintet.
- As a solo artist and with his band, Robert Kraft and The Ivory Coast, he has released four albums on RCA, RSO, and Sonic Edge Records.
- Solo Artist
- Kingston Trio
- Gaining Popularity
- Five Albums
- Backing Vocals
Books about "Four Albums" in