Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Frank"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A Frank is a bunch of swaps between different blocks and heads within the B engine family to make some non-factory combinations that work exceedingly well.
- Frank was the son of former don Rosario DeSimone and underboss to Jack Dragna.
- Frank (Peter Mullan) is a hard-working 55 year-old, respected in his local community, who suddenly finds himself without a job.
- Frank is a close friend of two of the biggest directors of the movie industries, George Lucas & Steven Spielberg both of whom he worked for at some time.
- Frank (Aidan Gillen) is a bit of a slacker; doing as much as he needs to get by and sharing a flat with his friend Terry (Rupert Procter).
- In addition, at various times during his tenure, he was assisted in his artwork by a number of artists including Bob Fujitani, Fred Kida and Frank Frazetta.
- The Military Commander, Frank Bainimarama, is out of Fiji and could not be contacted for comment.
- He is alleged to have approached Seruvakula back on 4 July that year, with a view to overthrowing the Military Commander, Commodore Frank Bainimarama.
- The Council was suspended in April 2007 by Commodore Frank Bainimarama, author of the December 2006 military coup.
- On December 5, 2006 the Fiji Military Forces commander, Commodore Frank Bainimarama ousted the Qarase government saying it was corrupt and racially biased.
- A native of Teaneck, New Jersey, Frank spent three seasons as an assistant coach for the Vancouver Grizzlies under Brian Hill.
- In 2001, first-time head coach of the Earthquakes, Frank Yallop, named Dominic Kinnear as his assistant coach.
- He was the assistant coach to Frank Rijkaard at Barcelona but was sacked along with Rijkaard as the end of the 2007–08 season.
- He is currently assistant coach to Frank Rijkaard at Barcelona.
- Frank Rijkaard - all'anagrafe Franklin Edmundo Rijkaard - (Amsterdam, 30 settembre 1962) è un ex calciatore e allenatore di calcio olandese.
- In this cartoon, he again formed a team with Frank Welker, who voiced Krulos, the leader of the evil Rulons.
- Although the producers attempted to get Frank Welker to reprise his role as Megatron for his recording on the Golden Disk, he was unavailable.
- Other characters from the film that appear are the evil god Hades (voiced by James Woods) and winged stallion Pegasus (voiced by Frank Welker).
- Many athletes and movie stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Lewis and Frank Zane gave the sport great publicity.
- Frank Zane was truly a master of creating his own body into a work of art.
- Conway draws on the entire history of autobiography for her discussion, from Saint Augustine and Germaine Greer to Vanessa Bell and Frank McCourt.
- Read, or listen on tape, to the humanity about family that Frank McCourt or Mary Karr achieve.
- Novels are works of fiction ONLY. (See wikipedia definition of "novelist") Frank McCourt won the Pulitzer Prize for his Biography.
- Aug 4, 1944 - Anne Frank and family arrested by Gestapo in Amsterdam, then sent to Auschwitz.
- Soon after the Nazi rise to power in 1933, Anne Frank and her family left Germany for Amsterdam, Holland.
- Edith Frank-Holländer and her daughters moved in with her mother in Aachen in June 1934 until Otto Frank found accommodation in Amsterdam.
- The Anne Frank House, where Anne Frank went into hiding during World War II, is located on the edge of the Jordaan, on the Prinsengracht canal.
- Reconstruction of the bookcase that covered the entrance to the hiding place, in the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
- Some of Lysacek's reaction owed to having created a special moment for his family and his 71-year-old coach, Frank Carroll.
- Frank fled the General Government in January 1945, in advance of the Soviet Army.
- He also describes a Thule Society membership roll including Hans Frank and Heinrich Himmler as "spurious".
- Hans Frank, the wartime governor of German-ruled Poland, testified that during the war he had heard only rumors and foreign reports of mass killings of Jews.
- A German lawyer and prominent Nazi, Hans Frank, was appointed Governor-General of the occupied territories on 26 October 1939.
- It was co-produced and directed by Steven Spielberg and adapted by Jeff Nathanson loosely from the book by Frank Abagnale and Stan Redding.
- Kennedy became a founding partner of Amblin Entertainment with Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall in 1982.
- Arachnophobia (film)-a movie directed by Frank Marshall, in which spiders multiply in large numbers and kill humans.
- During his career, he won games against such luminaries as Reshevsky, Fine, Frank Marshall, and Denker, and drew against world champion Alekhine.
- Frank Lloyd Wright was interested in site and community planning throughout his career.
- Cheney commissioned Frank Lloyd Wright to build his family a house in Oak Park.
- Ask Americans to think of a famous architect and the person they are most likely to name is Frank Lloyd Wright.
- However, in Sketches of Frank Gehry, Gehry indicates that the work of the great Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto was his greatest inspiration.
- His subjects range from high-rises to highways, parks to public housing, Frank Lloyd Wright to Frank Gehry.
- Gehry: Frank Gehry, "Deconstructivist" Architect Inventive and irreverant, Frank Gehry has been surrounded by controversy for most of his career.
- When selected by NASA with the second group of astronauts, Frank Borman was an instructor at the Aerospace Research Pilot School at Edwards AFB, California.
- In 1983, Foster co-led a quintet with Frank Wess and he toured Europe with Jimmy Smith in 1985.
- Frank Wess (born January 4, 1922 in Kansas City) is an American jazz musician, who has played saxophone (both alto and tenor) and flute.
- Frank Wess: Its doing as good as it ever was.
- Young brilliantly interpreted the work of Thad Jones, Frank Foster, Quincy Jones and Neal Hefti during his Basie days and left no doubt of his genius.
- A brisker version: Elmo Hope's quartet, with Frank Foster on tenor.
- Brian Herbert takes us on an emotional rollercoaster ride as Frank and his family go from starving in Mexico, to eating caviar in Hawaii.
- Brian Herbert, the son of Frank Herbert, is a multiple New York Times bestseller in his own right.
- The next Frank Herbert, known as “F. H.” in ensuing years, was Otto's third son, born in December, 1893, in Ballard County, Kentucky.
- Frank Herbert was obsessed with the phenomenon of leadership.
- Barcelona have lined up their former player and current reserves coach Pep Guardiola to succeed Frank Rijkaard as manager next season.
- Franklin Edmundo "Frank" Rijkaard (born September 30, 1962 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch football manager and former player.
- Anne Frank and her family were held at Westerbork between August 8, 1944 and September 3, 1944, when they were put on the last transport to Auschwitz.
- Frank Marshall (born September 13, 1946) is an American movie producer and director, often working in collaboration with his wife, Kathleen Kennedy.
- Norvo offered a singing spot to Frank Sinatra in 1939, but he turned them down as he had just signed a contract with Harry James.
- Frank Williams was adamant that the contract must be honoured despite Button claiming that circumstances had changed and he had a right to remain at BAR.
- Arledge's original choice for the third member of the trio, Frank Gifford, was unavailable since he was still under contract to CBS Sports.
- Frank wasn’t shy to talk about how intense his race really was, “I tell you what man, Concord Speedway is a handful,” said Frank.
- Information to be processed into this aritcle relatively soon, can be found at Talk:Frank Mahovlich.
- Yes, Frank Bryce is a war vet, but JKR just doesn't talk too much about Muggle events.
- I am from Fiji and I know that Frank Bainimarama is doing is right.
- But the quality of Robert Frank is a quality that has something to do with what he's doing, what his mind is.
- Aronofsky came the closest by coming up with the idea of doing a low-budget take on Frank Miller 's Batman: Year One.
- Frank Peretti: I've been doing plenty.
- Frank Peretti, the popular Christian writer, has written powerful stories that bring spiritual warfare to life through fiction.
- It's been awhile since Frank Peretti had a new work out.
- Frank Peretti - biography, plus book reviews & excerpts.
- Even the biographical information about Frank would be better retrieved in the biography by Meryle Secrest.
- But in 1991 I started writing a biography of Frank Herbert that took me five years.
- User-generated overview of the life of Frank Nitti, the American gangster and "The Enforcer" in the Chicago mafia scene.
- FRANK NITTI: THE ENFORCER is a semi-fictonal made-for-TV account of the life of Al Capone's "button" man.
- Accardo was one of the last of an era that included such mobsters as Jack McGurn, Sam Giancana, Frank Nitti and Paul Ricca.
- Frank appealed to have Daniel and Philip Berrigan released from prison to testify on his behalf.
- Eastwood plays the part of Frank Morris, who along with several other inmates was famous for being the only ones to effectively escape from the prison.
- On his release from prison, Marcello became associated with Frank Costello, the leader of the Genovese crime family, in New York City.
- Following the delays to training as Frank Borman took part in the fire investigation, the crew of what would become Apollo 8 started back.
- Frank Zane, 3 time Mr. Olympia, world authority on bodybuilding, health, fitness, training, diet, motivation.
- He took composition lessons from Frank Martin, but his training was as a music teacher.
- In 2004, he endorsed Frank Klees for the leadership of the Ontario PC Party.
- It became the capital of the General Government, a colonial authority under the leadership of Hans Frank.
- His band has continued on under the leadership of Thad Jones and then Frank Foster, both longtime members of the Basie Orchestra.
- Frank De Winne has been back-up for French ESA astronaut Leopold Eyharts for the ongoing Columbus mission.
- After completion of his mission tasks on the ISS, Frank De Winne returned to Earth in a Soyuz TM-34, one of the previous series of Soyuz spacecraft.
- The anti-Polish campaign was planned by Hans Frank, the commander of the General Government.
- Frank Borman, commander of Apollo 8, the first spaceflight to orbit the Moon.
- On 17 April, Commodore Frank Bainimarama, the Commander of the Fijian Military Forces, added his own voice to the criticism.
- On July 5, 1942, Margot Frank receives a call-up to work in a camp in Germany, just like thousands of other Jews.
- Of the eight Jews who were in hiding, only Otto Frank survived.
- Hans Frank (the Governor General of German-occupied Poland) strenuously denied that he knew about any extermination programme against the Jews.
- When Hans Frank, head of the General Government in occupied Poland, heard of the meeting, he demanded to be represented, and Heydrich quickly agreed.
- Dec 16, 1941 - During a cabinet meeting, Hans Frank, Gauleiter of Poland, states - "Gentlemen, I must ask you to rid yourselves of all feeling of pity.
- Hans Frank, governor-general of occupied Poland.
- The family was apprehended in 1944 and Anne Frank ultimately died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.
- February or March 1945: Anne and Margot Frank die at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp within days of each other.
- Seven months after her arrest, Frank died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp within days of her sister, Margot Frank.
- Seven months after her arrest, Anne died of typhus in Bergen-Belsen within days of her sister, Margot Frank.
- If the German policy had been to kill Anne Frank, neither she, nor her father and sister (along with many other Jews), would not have "survived" Auschwitz.
- December 5 - The military seizes power in Fiji by means of a coup d'état led by Commodore Josaia Voreqe "Frank" Bainimarama.
- On December 4, 1965, he and Frank Borman were launched into space on the history making Gemini 7 mission.
- Frank Wilczek (19 pages; talk given at a Symposium in Honor of Heisenberg's 100th birthday, December 6, 2001, Munich).
- Richard Frank Oznowicz (born May 25, 1944), better known as Frank Oz, is a film director, actor and puppeteer.
- James Duval, actor, probably most famous for his roles in Donnie Darko as Frank and as Singh in Go Clea DuVall, actress Megan Fox (1986 -) American actress.
- Frank Fay (1870 – 1931), brother of William Fay, was an actor and co-founder of the Abbey Theatre.
- Lewis successfully defended the belt three times, defeating Tony Tucker, who was decked for the first time in his career, Phil Jackson and Frank Bruno.
- One historian believes Popeye was inspired from Frank "Rocky" Fiegel, 29 a man who was handy with his fists during Segar's youth in Chester, Illinois.
- Frank Herbert was a man of great genius--obvious from his writing--who also had many failings, particularly as a father.
- Frank Bruno is a man who has been right to the top and right to the very bottom.
- Kwan's family moved to Lake Arrowhead, California, in 1991 to intensify her training with Frank Carroll, a leading figure skating coach.
- After graduating from high school in 2003, Lysacek made a coaching change and began to work with Ken Congemi and Frank Carroll in El Segundo, California.
- Frank Zappa died on December 4, 1993 at 52 of prostate cancer, and was interred in the Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery in Westwood, California.
- Raised in Toronto, Frank Gehry moved with his family to Los Angeles when he was 17.
- Along with Frank Sinatra, he was one of the principal backers behind the famous United Western Recorders studio complex in Los Angeles.
- On May 12, 1987, Lillian announced a gift of $50 million to build a new symphony hall designed by architect Frank Gehry in Los Angeles.
- Frank, the snarky, slurry 2003 U.K. debut that hit the USA in November, revealed the soul siren's stunning ability to mimic Sarah Vaughan and Billie Holiday.
- Vocalists such as Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday and later, Frank Sinatra and Sarah Vaughan, all jumped on the scat bandwagon.
- Jazz pianist Bill Mays has played with musicians as diverse as Sarah Vaughan and Frank Zappa.
* Alice Longbottom
* Anne Frank
* Close Friend
* Frank Capra
* Frank Costello
* Frank Family
* Frank Mckenna
* Frank Miller
* Frank Rosolino
* Frank Shamrock
* Frank Sinatra
* Frank Thomas
* Frank Williams
* Frank Zappa
* Otto Frank
* Robert Frank
* Selke Trophy
* Tommy Dorsey
* Williams Team
* Witness Stand
Books about "Frank" in