Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "General"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A General is an officer of high military rank.
- General was a certain Intef known from his Theban tomb.
- In general, the length of treatment depends on the types of drugs you are taking, how well your body responds to them, and the type of cancer you have.
- In general, the time of diagnosis usually occurs from about 2 to 4 years of age.
- In general, the adverse reactions in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) patients were similar in frequency and type to those seen in adult patients.
- General practice or family medicine or primary care is, in many countries, the first port-of-call for patients with non-emergency medical problems.
- Risk of irritable bowel syndrome after an episode of bacterial gastroenteritis in general practice: influence of comorbidities.
- Effect of tailored practice and patient care plans on secondary prevention of heart disease in general practice: cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Dentistry is a focused course and, almost without exception, graduates go into general practice, particularly in the first few years after graduation.
- The concerto opens, contrary to the general practice of the time, with a brief statement of part of the first subject by the soloist.
- A study of patients on thyroxine in one general practice.
- Zahi Hawass, director general of the Supreme Council for Antiquities, said that there were 6,000 such cases in 2003 but gave no more recent figures.
- The war is named for Willem Kieft, who was the director general of New Netherland at the time.
- The Director General of Army Training and Recruiting explained "The aim would be to give them a chance to make something of themselves in the Army.
- Józef Antoni Poniatowski - Prince Józef Antoni Poniatowski was a Polish leader, general, minister of war and army chief, who became a Marshal of France.
- For instance, the army chief of staff, Lieutenant General Atiqur Rahman, served as director general of the Bangladesh Rifles for four and one-half years.
- He was promoted to brigadier general during service in the Korean War and later served in the Pentagon under Army Chief of Staff Maxwell Taylor.
- In mathematics, the idea of descent has come to stand for a very general idea, extending the intuitive idea of 'gluing' in topology.
- This section should present the substance or general idea of the claimed invention in summarized form.
- So, if you just want a general idea of what equipment is recommended for ghost hunting, this book will provide that information.
- I think a lot of people have a general idea: a collective is a small group of webcomics creators that band together to help each other out.
- Survival rates are a way for doctors and patients to get a general idea of the outlook for people with a certain type and stage of cancer.
- It is good for the beginner to grap the general idea on Java Server Programming.
- This introduction to topology provides separate, in-depth coverage of both general topology and algebraic topology.
- An Introduction to General Topology is a clear, well motivated, rigorous introduction to point-set topology.
- Elementary properties of topological spaces are discussed in general topology.
- It is distinct from other branches of topology in that the topological spaces may be very general, and do not have to be at all similar to manifolds.
- Homeomorphism groups are very important in the theory of topological spaces and in general are examples of automorphism groups.
- More generally, the idea of a set with some structure is very general: topological spaces, differentiable manifolds, graphs and so on.
- Nets are one of the many tools used in topology to generalize certain concepts that may only be general enough in the context of metric spaces.
- In addition, this article discusses the definition for the more general case of functions between two metric spaces.
- In metric spaces, the converses of these results are also true but our main point here is that in general topology, the converses are not valid.
- This ultimately led to the notion of a compact operator as an offshoot of the general notion of a compact space.
- This would be important in order to avoid confusion with the more general notion of quotient category -which is defined as a category of fractions.
- Based on a general notion that artichoke leaf is good for the liver, it has become a popular treatment for alcohol-induced hangovers.
- The general notion of adjoint functor is studied in a branch of mathematics known as category theory.
- The idea of sliding the one straight line along the other gives way to the more general notion of parallel transport.
- Tangent space, a general notion in the theory of manifolds.
- Yitzhak Rabin (help · info) (Hebrew: יִצְחָק רַבִּין , 1 March 1922 – 4 November 1995) was an Israeli politician and general.
- On 24 November 1995, the Prime Minister requested that the Jatiya Sangsad be dissolved pending the outcome of the next general election.
- Dental bleaching, also known as tooth whitening, is a common procedure in general dentistry but most especially in the field of cosmetic dentistry.
- General dentistry of this type can prevent the need for cosmetic or restorative dentistry later in life.
- General dentistry concentrates on diagnosis and treatment of dental problems in people of either sex and at any age.
- If offers general dentistry, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, prosthodontics, orthodontics and paedodontics.
- Our services include but not limited to general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants and much more.
- Dr. Morriello's dental office has been providing a complete range of implants, cosmetic and general dentistry for the entire family for more than 15 years.
- In general, such methods comprise administering to a subject, such as a human, in need of such treatment one of the compositions of the invention.
- In general, this means that the claims must define the invention which means the claimed subject matter.
- This invention relates to aromatic antioxidants in general and in particular to aromatic diamine antioxidants for organic materials.
- In general, the composition according to the invention may contain from 0.05 to 99% by weight of active compound, preferably 10 to 70% by weight.
- The formulations in general contain between 0.1 and 95 per cent by weight of active compound, preferably between 0.5 and 90%.
- Cord Blood Banking - General discussion by Dr. Vincent Ianelli of whether or not you should bank your baby's umbilical cord blood in a private bank.
- This article is a general discussion of the practical consequences of communist rule.
- The book opens with a general discussion of certain principles of tantric rituals and the foundations of Indo-Tibetan consecration.
- This article is a discussion of neutrons in general.
- The information in this article pertains to thyroid hormones in general.
- I will focus more towards Java when explaining things, but the concepts in this article are useful for those learning XML in general.
- The term "Romanian" in a general sense envelops four hardly mutually intelligible speech varieties commonly regarded as independent languages.
- The term is usually applied in a more general sense in the same way as with modular functions, i.
- Quantum mechanics should however be taken to mean quantum theory in its most general sense when used in this article.
- In general, patients with acute ethmoid sinusitis usually present with mild-to-moderate degrees of malaise.
- Other symptoms can include fatigue, a general sense of malaise, and problems with memory and thinking in some patients.
- Fatigue, malaise, and a general feeling of tiredness are due to anemia.
- And according to his theory of general relativity, gravity comes about because massive things like Earth stretch the fabric of space and time.
- When forced to summarize the general theory of relativity in one sentence: Time and space and gravitation have no separate existence from matter.
- Change of density of quantum space corresponds in General Theory of Relativity to the change of the curvature of space.
- MTW is also very good at introducing concepts like one forms and tensors in general to the uninitiated student.
- It developed out of the use of tensors in differential geometry, general relativity, and many branches of applied mathematics.
- General Relativity is formulated completely in the language of tensors, which Einstein had learned from Levi-Civita himself with great difficulty.
- Although the converse statement is not true in general, some special cases are known.
- It is possible to solve this for u in some special cases, but in general we can only solve this equation numerically.
- The general form of the Stokes theorem using differential forms is more powerful and easier to use than the special cases.
- Noah Webster is a very interesting but also very special case that does not invalidate charter schools in general.
- Laplace (1772) gave the general method of expanding a determinant in terms of its complementary minors: Vandermonde had already given a special case.
- Some people use realization for the general notion and reserve the term representation for the special case of linear representations.
- It is important to remember that Caesar was not simply a general, but also a politician.
- Manlio Brosio (July 10, 1897 - March 14, 1980) was an Italian lawyer, diplomat, politician and secretary general of NATO between 1964 and 1971.
- The Marian reforms of 107 BC were a group of military reforms initiated by Gaius Marius, a statesman and general of the Roman republic.
- For a more general take on leadership in politics, compare the concept of the statesman.
- Polish patriot and statesman, general and army chief, national leader and military hero of the independence wars period.
- January 14, 83 BC – August 1, 30 BC), known in English as Mark Antony, was a Roman politician and general.
- Neither the Government nor society in general accepts the concept of separation of religion and state.
- The first patent act gave the Secretary of State, the Secretary of War, and the Attorney General the authority to examine and issue patents.
- The discussion over the separation of church and state is often connected with the general divide between the concepts of secularism and theocracy.
- With the successful completion of the Creek War, Jackson was promoted to Major General in the United States Army for the duration of the War of 1812.
- As a result of his success was appointed major general (then the highest rank in the United States Army) and general-in-chief in 1841.
- Early in the Civil War, a medal for individual valor was proposed (by James W. Grimes) to Winfield Scott, the Commanding General of the United States Army.
- Before the close of the war, Custer received brevet promotions to brigadier and major general in the Regular Army and major general in the volunteers.
- But, while the course of the war was inglorious for the general and the army, the military tribune Scipio achieved in it brilliant distinction.
- Sun Tzu said: In war, the general receives his commands from the sovereign, collects his army and concentrates his forces.
- An admirer (before the war) of Charles de Gaulle, who himself had been influenced by Maurras' integralism, he then harshly criticized the General in exile.
- General Winfield Scott served the US Army during the War of 1812, and was the Commanding General of the US Army when the American Civil War started in 1861.
- In early 1861, General Winfield Scott invited Lee to take command of the entire Union Army.
- No one person would have more influence on the United States Army during its first 100 years of existence than General Winfield Scott.
- President James K. Polk thereupon named him commander of the Army of the Rio Grande and promoted him to brevet major general.
- By the time the war ended, he had attained the rank of brevet major, and was publicly praised by General Winfield Scott.
- Webb was promoted to brevet major general of volunteers for his service that Gettysburg, effective August 1, 1864.
- On November 1, 1861, Winfield Scott retired and McClellan became general in chief of all the Union armies.
- He was the father of Henry Bell Van Rensselaer, who was a politician and general in the Union Army during the American Civil War.
- Upon the recommendation of General Winfield Scott, President Lincoln appointed Halleck major general, the fourth-highest military officer in the Union Army.
- In November 1861, Sumner was brought back east to command a division, and on May 5, 1862 he was promoted to major general in the Union Army.[ 8] When Maj.
- This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the fact that many people believe a claim does not, in general, serve as evidence that the claim is true.
- Results are confounded by the fact that the association is general, and mold is not the only possible cause of the symptoms.
- Theories such as string theory and M-theory predict that physical space in general has in fact 10 and 11 dimensions, respectively.
- Every path connected space is connected, but the converse is not true in general.
- The converse however is not true in general: two matrices with the same characteristic polynomial need not be similar.
- Hasty generalization is the converse of sweeping generalization: A special case is used as the basis of a general rule.
- It should now be plain that there are crucial anomalies in Marxism which, in part, center on its analysis of politics in general and the state in particular.
- Most people attributed the conditions of the inmates to deliberate intention on the part of the Germans in general and the camp administrators in particular.
- Part I traces the history, goals, and criteria of patent law in general.
- Therefore the movement of share prices and in general of the stock indexes can be an indicator of the general trend in the economy.
- There is a general trend over the years that the number of schools and pupils selecting Nynorsk decreases, even in Nynorsk municipalities.
- A notable exception to this general trend is the helium-4 nucleus, whose binding energy is higher than that of lithium, the next heavier element.
- For example, if you have a general directory, submit to "General" under "Directories", not just "Directories".
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa (63 BC - 12 BC) was a Roman statesman and general, son-in-law and minister of the emperor Augustus.
- As a general rule of thumb, the more severe the brain injury, the higher the risk of developing epilepsy.
- A good, general rule of thumb is to start with the factory recommended heat range.
- It's all about choices so both of these can work, but as a general rule of thumb the bigger your site is the more you're likely to want a VPS for it.
- General rules There are a number of general, common-sense rules and guidelines when dealing with scuba cylinders.
- There are two exceptions to these general rules of amino acid isomerism.
- This slogan means 'preaching bourgeois nationalism under the form of communism, denying the general rules of socialism'.
- Quite the reverse as the general strikes in Russia followed the anarchist ideas of a what a general strike would be like quite closely.
- The revolution would take the form of a General Strike in the course of which the unions would take over the means of production and abolish the state.
- In both countries the socialists came out in bold declaration against the war and threatened the general strike.
- ROB BAREL: In general I'm just spending a lot more time with family and friends, but also I've come to realize that life has become a lot more chaotic.
- More specifically, the problem is the way that time is tied up with space in Einstein’s theory of gravity: general relativity.
- In general, symptoms are not present all the time and do not interfere with school and other normal activities.
- He was a general under Marius Marius, Caius (mâr`ēəs), c.157 B.C.–86 B.C., Roman general.
- Gaius Marius, a Roman general and politician who dramatically reformed the Roman military.
- It is a name that can refer to: Gaius Marius (157 BC — 86 BC), Roman general.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information
- Society > Politics > Government > Army
* Brigadier General
* General Council
* General Definition
* General Dentist
* General Dentists
* General History
* General Information
* General Name
* General Population
* General Principle
* General Principles
* General Relativity
* General Symptoms
* General Term
* General Types
* General Way
* Late Heian Period
* Lieutenant General
Books about "General" in