Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Geographic Area"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Losses by geographic area were 3.3 million in present day Poland and about 2.3 million in the Polish areas annexed by the Soviet Union.
- Coverage Area The geographic area served by a wireless system.
- Service Area The geographic area served by a wireless system.
- Generally, a MAN spans a larger geographic area than a LAN, but a smaller geographic area than a WAN.
- WAN (Wide Area Network) - A communications network that covers a wide geographic area, such as a state or country.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) – A network that encompasses interconnectivity between devices over a wide geographic area.
- The size of an FHA loan is limited, based on the average cost of housing within a particular geographic area.
- A LAN is a network of interconnected workstations sharing the resources of a single processor or server within a relatively small geographic area.
- A network that is limited to a small geographic area.
- Manzanilla is simply another type of fino, but from a more specific geographic area.
- An Order of the Arrow section consists of lodges within a geographic area of the region.
- Service unit team In many councils, a team of adults that facilitates service to girls through its volunteers in a geographic area.
- Any Lawyers referred have indicated the geographic area and the areas of law in which they will accept referrals.
- The Coastal Plain is the largest geographic area of the state, and covers roughly 45% of North Carolina.
- Each Geography quiz covers the countries of a continent or geographic area of the world.
- For example, geostationary satellites placed in fixed equatorial orbits can provide communication over a broad geographic area.
- A collection of interconnected LANs or devices that are spread over a large geographic area, usually using public communications system connections.
- Kurdish is not a standardized linguistic entity but a continuum of closely related dialects that are spoken in a large geographic area.
- The geographic area where it is spoken is primarily located between the provinces of Sindh and the Punjab in Pakistan.
- Originally, the FCC devised a bandplan where stations would be assigned at intervals of 4 channels, or 800 kHz separation, for any one geographic area.
- Some contests restrict participation to stations in a particular geographic area, such as a continent or country.
- Since the satellites move from one geographic area to another, information once transmitted can be re-broadcast at another location.
- The satellite then retransmits the signal on a lower frequency down to a general geographic area of the earth with what is called the downlink signal.
- Groups of churches in a geographic area are organized to form a district, somewhat similar to the way cities and towns are organized into counties.
- A population is a group of individuals of the same species living in the same geographic area.
- A network that serves users across a broad geographic area and often uses transmission devices provided by a common carrier.
- Data communications network that serves users across a broad geographic area and often uses transmission devices provided by common carriers.
- A physical site in a geographic area where a network access provider, such as UUNET, has equipment to which users connect.
- It also is used as a synonym for venue, meaning the geographic area over which the court has territorial jurisdiction to decide cases.
- In most cases a diocese is a specific geographic area.
- As the seventh leading cause of cancer death worldwide, the occurrence of esophageal cancer varies by geographic area, ethnic group and gender.
- Federal law also protects unregistered trademarks, but such protection is limited to the geographic area in which the mark is actually being used.
- Jews lived in the geographic area of Asia Minor (modern Turkey, but more geographically either Anatolia or Asia Minor) for more than 2,400 years.
- A WAN spans a large geographic area, such as a state, province or country.
- A state is a political association with effective dominion over a geographic area.
- The flags are not equivalent to state or territory flags as they do not correspond to any specific geographic area or sub-government.
- Each senator may choose to designate a geographic area within the province as his or her division.
- Each senator may choose to designate a geographic area within their region as his or her division.
- Brisbane City Council is the most populous Local Government Area in Australia and is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of geographic area.
- Swan transit now employs 654 staff and operates around 408 buses in a geographic area boarded by Muchea in the North, Wundowie in the East.
- Korea is a geographic area composed of two sovereign countries, a civilization, and a former state situated on the Korean Peninsula in East Asia.
- Sympatric speciation occurs when new species emerge in the same geographic area.
- The dispersal of pollen, in addition to dispersal of seeds, promotes genetic recombination and distribution of the species over a wide geographic area.
- Biodiversity is usually plotted as taxonomic richness of a geographic area, with some reference to a temporal scale.
- NORVA serves the geographic area from Wooster to Lake Erie and from the eastern border of Ohio to the western border.
- Council Headquarters - The local office for Scouting in a specific geographic area.
- COUNCIL: an administrative body of the Boy Scouts of America chartered to be responsible for Scouting in a designated geographic area.
- Council is referred to as the headquarters for Scouting in a specific geographic area.
- He also founded the "Lone Scouts" for boys that did not have a Pack or Troop to belong to in the geographic area, but wanted to be part of Boy Scouting.
- A wide area network connects computers across a large geographic area, such as a city, state, or country.
- Northern Germany is the geographic area in the north of Germany.
- Sjedu is the popular name of a geographic area in Norway, and a colloquialism.
- In the early days of the telephone art, use of the telephone was often confined to communications among users within a local geographic area.
- Also see ESN. EXCHANGE: A defined geographic area served by one or more central offices in which the telephone company furnishes services.
- A sprachbund is a geographic area having several languages that feature common linguistic structures.
- In view of the number of Balti speakers and the geographic area they occupy, it is surprising to note that very little has been written about their language.
- Each annual conference includes all United Methodist churches in a geographic area and consists of an equal number of clergy and lay members.
- Both patients and control subjects were recruited from the same geographic area and followed a typical Mediterranean diet.
- The degree of resistance may vary according to geographic area, patient population, and previous exposure to antimicrobial agents.
- Information Technology > Computers > Computer Networks > Local Area Network
- Highland Council Area
* European Turkey
* Highland Council Area
* Local Area Network
* Metropolitan Area
* Metropolitan Area Network
* Personal Jurisdiction
Books about "Geographic Area" in