Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Gerhard Ertl"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Gerhard Ertl is a nice guy; 2.
- Gerhard Ertl was awarded the 2007 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his studies of chemical processes on solid surfaces.
- Gerhard Ertl was one of the first to see the potential of these new techniques.
- Anyone who knows anything about surface science knows he should have shared the chemistry prize that went to Gerhard Ertl.
- Dr. Gerhard Ertl, of Germany, has received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his studies of chemical processes on solid surfaces.
- In 2007 the prize was awarded to Gerhard Ertl for his studies of chemical processes on solid surfaces.
- This year, the award will go to Gerhard Ertl of Germany for his work in laying the foundations of surface chemistry.
- Solid Surfaces
- Chemical Processes
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Surface Chemistry
Books about "Gerhard Ertl" in