Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ginny"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ginny is obsessed with a necklace and Draco is obsessed with Ginny.
- Ginny is a shy red-haired girl with an enormous crush on Harry.
- Ginny was moving almost sluggishly as Harry waited for her to catch up to him; she had not spoken more than two words to Harry or anyone else the entire day.
- Ginny is noted for having a very obvious crush on Harry (which figures into the plot later).
- Ginny is not involved in the storyline as actively throughout Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire.
- At a post-game celebration, Ron kisses Lavender (though Ginny describes it as "eating her face").
- Arnold, a purple Pygmy Puff (miniature Puffskein) owned by Ginny and obtained from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in the sixth book.
- The grand jury report also said Sica had written a letter in 1982 to Ginny Thornburgh, wife of then-Gov.
- In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory.
- Arnold, a Pygmy Puff (miniature Puffskein) owned by Ginny and obtained from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in the sixth book.
- They quickly head down into the Chamber of Secrets to rescue Ginny.
- Harry heard tuts and hisses from several of the Weasley clan when Ginny joined her brothers to lift Fred's coffin.
- Hermione is also the godmother to James Sirius Potter, who is the eldest child and son of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley.
- Ron and Ginny have developed strong friendships with half-blood and Muggle-born students such as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
- Tonks gets on well with Harry, Hermione and Ginny - she is, in fact, very similar in mannerisms and personality to Ginny.
- And rather like with Ron, I didn't want Ginny to be the first girl that Harry ever kissed.
- Ginny (full name Ginevra, not Virginia), is the first girl to be born into the Weasley clan for several generations.
- Ginny Weasley is the first girl to be born into the Weasley clan in several (unspecified) generations.
- Ron Weasley has questioned Michael's intelligence; however, he clearly spoke out of disapproval of Michael dating his sister, Ginny.
- Neville, Luna and Ginny are leading the (misinformed) resistance and Michael Corner is getting tortured for the cause.
- Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister in her 3rd year at Hogwarts.
- Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Ginny Weasley sit together on one side of the table.
- Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, disappears, and Harry finds the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets and goes to look for her.
- However, Ron Weasley brought a rat and Ginny Weasley brought a Pygmy Puff, so other pets may be allowed.
- That scene where Ginny puts Harry in his place about being possessed by LV is great.
- Because Ron is on the run with Harry and Hermione, Ginny is forced to go into hiding with her family.
- Ginny has to give up everything for Draco and there's nothing anyone can do about it, except herself.
- Behind Ron, Ginny rolled her eyes at Harry and pretended to gag.
- As Harry attempts to gather his things Malfoy picks up the diary, and Ginny catches sight of both Harry and the Diary, looking terrified.
- Harry's relationship with Ginny over the next few weeks is described as making him "happier than he could remember being for a very long time".
- He also gets much closer to Ginny, who has since broken up with Dean and is now taking an interest in him.
- Ginny feels the weight of every minute with no regrets because each second has dragged her that much closer to Draco Malfoy.
- But when Harry unexpectedly kisses Ginny in front of the entire Gryffindor common room after their victorious Quidditch match, Ron gives his approval.
- He didn't think it was a good idea to tell Ron yet who'd been opening the Chamber, not in front of Ginny, anyway.
- He ends his relationship with Ginny to protect her from Voldemort.
- He slipped Ginny the diary while in Flourish and Blotts, after he had fought with her father and was hit in the eye by a copy of Encyclopedia of Toadstools.
- Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny disappeared upstairs while Arthur was forced to tell her about the prank Fred and George had pulled on Harry's cousin Dudley.
- Fred and George, for some reason, use it to try to cheer up Ginny.
- In this PG-rated Astronomy Tower fic, "Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny try to come to terms with the events at the Ministry of Magic.
- Along with fellow D.A. members Ginny, Neville and Luna, the trio fly to the Ministry of Magic on the school's Thestrals.
- Early in the year, Luna, Ginny, and Neville attempted to steal the Gryffindor sword from the Headmaster's office.
- It was moved from Hogwarts after Ginny, along with several members of the D.A. broke into Snape's office to steal it.
- While Ron and Ginny glanced over at him quizzically, though, Harry noticed that Hermione was staring at the paper and then back at him pointedly.
- He accused Harry of having no plan and of not being very concerned about Ginny, whom they had learned was punished back at Hogwarts.
- Running back to the castle, they encounter Ron, and D.A. members Ginny, Neville and Luna, who insist on accompanying them.
- The diary allowed Riddle's memory to possess Ginny, allowing him to act through her and open the Chamber a second time.
- The second time was in 1992 when the Chamber was opened by Ginny Weasley under the influence of Riddle's diary.
- Neville, Luna and Ginny also attempted to steal Godric Gryffindor's Sword from Snape's office, but were caught on the way out.
- Ginny went scarlet as Ron and Hermione fought their way over, both clutching stacks of Lockhart's books.
- On their way there they hear that Ginny Weasley has been taken into the Chamber by the monster.
- It was implied in the book that Ginny had sent Harry his singing valentine.
- Eventually, Harry falls in love with Ginny, Ron's sister, and Ron and Lavender break up, making Hermione quite happy.
- Michael joins the D.A. because of his relationship with Ginny.
- Even Ginny refers to Michael as a fool, though not in front of him.
- For a minor character, Michael is notable for having dated the exact same two girls as Harry - Ginny Weasley and Cho Chang.
- Michael Corner is best known as Ginny Weasley 's boyfriend.
- Thanks to Ron's backfiring wand, Gilderoy Lockhart gets hit with this one, instead of Harry, Ron and Ginny (COS).
- Everyone, that is, except Ron and Hermione and fragile young Ginny, who has shifted her focus to her mysterious new diary.
- While celebrating the second match victory, Harry involuntarily kisses Ginny in front of everyone.
- After the war, Ginny and Neville remained in contact, and Neville appeared to be on friendly terms with Ginny and Harry's son, James.
- Harry grabbed Ginny and pushed her rapidly behind a tree as Moody turned to gaze in their direction.
- Once he got it in his head that every Muggle woman on the face of the earth would dream of having sex with him, he couldn't say no!" Ginny agreed.
- When they finally escape, Harry asks Ginny how she got tangled up with Slughorn, given that the Weasleys are not an especially influential family.
- Hot all over at the thought of being given a valentine in front of a line of first years, which happened to include Ginny Weasley, Harry tried to escape.
- Ron hurried forward, looking hopeful, but Ginny stuck out her foot and Ron fell, sprawling in the dust at Fleur's feet.
- Ginny Weasley: [after kissing Harry in the Room of Requirement] That can stay up here too, if you like.
- Ginny walks in asking for your help moving some furniture from one side of the room to the other.
- A manipulative Molly has taught Ginny at a young age of her sole purpose in life: Seduce and entrap Harry Potter.
- Meanwhile, Harry finds a new love interest, Ginny Weasley.
- Meanwhile, Harry finds a new love interest in Ron's sister, Ginny.
- Meanwhile, Harry realises that he has feelings for Ginny, although she is now dating Dean Thomas.
- Meanwhile, when Harry decides to push aside his feelings and move on, Ginny finds herself unreasonably jealous.
- Films > Series > Harry Potter > Harry
* Arthur Weasley
* Best Friends
* Common Room
* Dark Magic
* Dean Thomas
* Deathly Hallows
* Death Eaters
* Dolores Umbridge
* Draco Malfoy
* Fifth Year
* Great Hall
* Half-Blood Prince
* Harry Potter
* Harry Potter Series
* Hogwarts Express
* Hospital Wing
* Killing Curse
* Lavender Brown
* Lucius Malfoy
* Molly Weasley
* Older Brothers
* Quidditch Pitch
* Three Children
* Tom Riddle
* Weasley Family
Books about "Ginny" in