Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of African-American Actors"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The actor was 81.
- The actor was applying for a visa to attend a celebrity event in the US and Canada between September 20 and October 2.
- The actor was blown away by all the female attention he received when his actor cousin Miguel Ferrer first showed him around Tinseltown.
- The actor was quickly added to Favreau's regular ensemble of players (Love's hilarious outtakes are one of the highlights of the film's DVD edition).
- The actor was told that fans are "clamoring" for him to put his name on the ballot.
- David is an accomplished actor, teacher, surfer, and motorcyclist.
- David is the brother-in-law of famed designer Kate Spade.
- This is the "Category:African-American actors" reference article from the English Wikipedia.
- All entries should be recategorized under Category:African-American actors.
- Jeffery is a member of the 2007 Graduating Class, while Marcus is a member of the 2009 class.
- Jeffery is a member of the 2007 Graduating Class, while his Marcus is a member of the 2009 class.
- Allen Payne was black and the actors who played his family were black.
- Bill Cosby is one of the United States' most popular and admired entertainers, known for his wit and warmth both onstage and off.
- Bill Cosby is one of the most influential performers of the second half of the 20th century.
- Bill Cosby was the best man, and gave away the bride.
- The actress was also a professional singer.
- The actress was one of several protesters arrested for disorderly conduct - for blocking a sidewalk.
- Adolph Caesar was working on the Los Angeles set of the 1986 film, Tough Guys when he suffered a heart attack and died a short time later.
- The ten-member ensemble produced this great live album from the notorious airplane hanger, Royal Albert Hall, in January 1970.
- This is an article referring to the actor Albert Hall.
- And just before a gig at London's Albert Hall in 1992, he was spurred on when he spotted the MY SWEET LORD star at the side of the stage.
- Alfre Woodard is the youngest of three children born to her parents in Oklahoma.
- A native of Louisville, Kentucky, she was the younger sister of actress Amanda Randolph.
- Beavers was one of four actresses (including McDaniel, Ethel Waters, and Amanda Randolph) to portray housekeeper Beulah on the Beulah television show.
- Andy is a good laugh, one of these guys who likes having fun and doesn't dwell too much on the consequences.
- Andy was blessed with certain angelic powers, but only when he wore his halo.
- Angela Bassett is a big supporter of the Royal Theater Boys & Girls Club in her hometown of St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Angela Bassett is a private person, often choosing not to discuss her personal life with the public.
- Anthony Anderson was born and raised in the 'hood--Compton, California--the son of a poor sharecropper.
- BEN AFFLECK is an Oscar-winning screenwriter in addition to being one of the busiest actors in Hollywood.
- Ben Affleck is a walking portrait of it- mediocrity's poster child.
- In the three decades since Pippin, we have seen Ben Vereen in various other Broadway shows (i.e.
- In 1980, Goldblum branched out into television, starring opposite Ben Vereen in the short-lived television detective comedy Tenspeed and Brown Shoe.
- Bernie Mac also had a small recurring role on the sitcom Moesha, playing Moesha's uncle Bernie and the charcater "Andell's" one time Love interest.
- By 1997, Hughley went on a nationwide stand-up comedy tour with Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, and Bernie Mac as the Kings of Comedy.
- She is best known for her role as Wanda McCullogh on The Bernie Mac Show.
- He is the father of actress Bianca Lawson .
- Bianca Lawson, daughter of All My Children 's Richard Lawson , was originally cast as Cordelia Chase in the spring of 1997 in Buffy the Vampire Slayer .
- I don't want to try to out-rap Big Daddy Kane.
- In an interview, Tupac named rappers they planned to sign, from Big Daddy Kane to The Wu-Tang Clan.
- While G Rap grew in popularity, he never crossed over like Biz Markie or Big Daddy Kane, both also members of the Juice Crew.
- Bill Cobbs was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, where his mother was a cleaning lady and his father was a construction worker.
- Bill Cobbs was born and raised in Cleveland, where his mother was a cleaning lady and his father was a construction worker.
- Bill Duke is an American actor, director and writer born in Poughkeepsie, New York on 26th February 1943.
- Bill Duke was born on this date in 1943.
- External link Bill Nunn at the Internet Movie Database This article about a United States film and TV actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub.
- Former Pittsburgh Courier sports editor Bill Nunn Sr., 81, was a longtime scout with the Steelers and now helps evaluate college talent.
- Blair Underwood : an actor in demand.
- Blair Underwood is one of the few actors who folks love to see, whether it be on the big or small screen.
- Brandy was not injured.
- Brandy was said to be the considered lead in a Diana Ross biopic planned by the legendary singer.
- Burke is called in to work on both surgeries.
- Burke is called into the Chief's office, and Cristina is afraid that George has told on them.
- Campbell was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend an anger management course.
- Campbell was also ordered to pay a 363-dollar fine and attend anger management classes.
- Carl Weathers (born January 14, 1948) is an African-American actor, formerly a professional American football player.
- A football star at San Diego State, Carl Weathers played professionally with the Oakland Raiders, acting in local stage productions during the off-season.
- Categories are fundamentally a navigation aid.
- Categories are intended to be an aid to browsing, rather than a general taxonomy (which would be POV and destined to fail).
- Categories are still evolving.
- Cedric the Entertainer is a very funny man.
- Cedric the Entertainer is one of the funniest guys around.
- Charles is a fiery personality, and Foxx needs to show that, but subtlety will be the factor in making this a credible portrayal.
- Charles was bom in Georgia and grew up in Florida.
- Charles: The drumming, the kids.
- Charlie Barnett --- the actor who appeared in Circus Camp (2006).
- Charlie Barnett (actor) --- the African-American actor and comedian.
- Charlie Barnett (footballer) --- the English football player.
- Chris Rock is an admirer of Murphy and considers him his role model and inspiration to become an actor and comedian.
- Chris Rock was an unconventional selection for MC, and I think his monologue to open was worth the price of admission alone.
- The son of a musician, African American actor Clarence Williams III was raised by his grandmother.
- The largely unknown cast features future luminaries (and husband and wife) Clarence Williams III and Gloria Foster.
- Combs is a football fan.
- Combs is one of the wealthiest people in the American entertainment industry.
- Combs was indicted after his driver claimed that Combs had tried to bribe him into taking the weapon after the shooting.
- Combs was soon acquitted of all charges relating to the shooting incident, followed almost immediately by a break-up with Lopez.
- After his 1995 hit album Gangsta's Paradise, Coolio continued touring and started acting.
- Vanni G, as he is better known in the italian dance scene, will be Coolio's new manager and producer.
- After quitting and becoming a firefighter for a brief period, Coolio returned to performing and recorded his debut album.
- Craig is the first actor to really nail 007's defining characteristic: he's an absolute swine.
- Craig was joined on the red carpet by his co-stars Dame Judi Dench, who plays secret service boss M, and new Bond girl Eva Green.
- Along with Jeff Goldblum and Damon Wayans, his voice was dubbed for certain scenes in Earth Girls Are Easy (1988).
- Along with Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans, his voice was dubbed for certain scenes in Earth Girls Are Easy (1988).
- Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe's wife, singer Danielle Spencer, gave birth to the couple's second child on Friday, said Crowe's Australian manager.
- The GLADIATOR star and his actress wife DANIELLE SPENCER gave into lust while Crowe filmed new movie A GOOD YEAR in Provence, France last year (05).
- DANNY GLOVER was honoured by the Directors Guild Of America (DGA) on Tuesday (12SEP06) for his humanitarian work in the US and Africa.
- Danny Glover was born on July 22, 1947, and raised in San Francisco.
- Della Reese is one of my idols.
- Denzel Washington is a detective with a mission: a raise, a promotion, getting his name cleared in a "misplaced drug money" case, and some respect.
- Denzel Washington is a great actor (Could any other actor have given the spirit of Malcolm such a realistic treatment?).
- Denzel Washington is a master at his craft and I did not realize how great he is until now with this remake of 'The Manchurian Candidate'.
- Denzel Washington is an African American actor who won the Oscar for Best Actor in 2002.
- Denzel Washington is one of the major African American actors of the late 20th century.
- Diahann Carroll stars as Claudine, single mother of six children in Harlem and a maid working for under-the-table wages.
- But from 1968 to 1970 Winfield played Diahann Carroll's boyfriend in the television comedy series Julia - the first network show to star a black woman.
- As for Hollywood, Pryor made a key early appearance in the Diana Ross vehicle Lady Sings the Blues.
- Diana Ross starred in Lady Sings the Blues opposite Williams; Motown paired the two of them again three years later in Mahogany.
- The tracks for Diana Ross & the Supremes Join the Temptations included Dennis Edwards' first studio recordings with the Temptations.
- Dickinson was a witty and popular student at Amherst Academy and at Mt.
- Dickinson was increasingly reluctant to leave the house after 1862 and would often decline even to see visitors.
- Don Cheadle is a highly respected actor known for his roles in such critically acclaimed films as 'Hotel Rwanda' and 'Traffic'.
- Don Cheadle is a much underrated, but genius actor, and the direction, but most of all screenwriting were brilliant.
- Don Cheadle is a revelation in this heart-breaking look at how one Movie review of the film Hotel Rwanda starring Don Cheadle, Nick Nolte, Sophie Okonedo.
- Don Cheadle is an amazing actor.
- Don Cheadle is the best African American actor out there.
- Dorothy Dandridge was one of many stars captured on short musical films in the 1940s.
- Dorothy Dandridge was the tragic star of Carmen Jones and Porgy and Bess who got her start as an extra in the Marx Brothers' A Day at the Races.
* Eddie Murphy
* Emmanuel Lewis
* Ernie Hudson
* Forest Whitaker
* Gary Coleman
* Gary Dourdan
* Gloria Foster
* Gregory Hines
* Halle Berry
* Harry Belafonte
* Hattie Mcdaniel
* Ice Cube
* Isaiah Washington
* Jada Pinkett Smith
* James Baskett
* James Earl Jones
* Jamie Foxx
* Ja Rule
* Jennifer Beals
* John Witherspoon
* Kadeem Hardison
* Keenen Ivory Wayans
* Kelly Rowland
* Kel Mitchell
* Kenan Thompson
* Kerry Washington
* Kevin Clash
* Kevin Peter Hall
* Kid Capri
* Kimberly Elise
* Kyla Pratt
* Larenz Tate
* Laurence Fishburne
* Levar Burton
* Lisa Bonet
* Ll Cool J
* Mario Van Peebles
* Martin Lawrence
* Melvin Van Peebles
* Michael Clarke Duncan
* Michael Dorn
* Michael Ealy
* Mike Epps
* Moore Shemar
* Morgan Freeman
* Morris Chestnut
* Moses Gunn
* Nia Long
* Nichelle Nichols
* Omar Epps
* Oprah Winfrey
* Oscar Micheaux
* Ossie Davis
* Pam Grier
* Paula Kelly
* Paul Mooney
* Paul Robeson
* Paul Winfield
* Queen Latifah
* Rain Pryor
* Ray Charles
* Redd Foxx
* Regina King
* Richard Lawson
* Richard Pryor
* Richard Roundtree
* Robert Townsend
* Ruby Dee
* Samuel Jackson
* Sam Lucas
* Sanaa Lathan
* Shawn Harrison
* Shemar Moore
* Sidney Poitier
* Snoop Dogg
* Spike Lee
* Stepin Fetchit
* Steve Harris
* Steve Harvey
* Tatyana Ali
* Taye Diggs
* Thalmus Rasulala
* Tim Reid
* Todd Bridges
* Tupac Shakur
* Tyler Perry
* Tyra Banks
* Vivica Fox
* Whitney Houston
* Whoopi Goldberg
* William Marshall
* Will Smith
Books about "Glossary of African-American Actors" in