Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of American Cartoonists"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Cartooning was my specialty.
- Cartooning is a lonely job.
- Cartooning was so far away, even though I drew like every kid does, but I never thought of it as my life work.
- Ann Telnaes is a freelance political cartoonist whose work takes aim at the Bush administration and champions progressive causes.
- Ann Telnaes is a Pulitzer Prize winning editorial cartoonist whose work appears in diverse leading natioanl publications.
- Ann Telnaes is a leading editorial cartoonist and the second woman to win the Pulitzer Prize in her field, editorial cartooning.
- Ann Telnaes is an American editorial cartoonist.
- Art Spiegelman is a cartoonist who first came to attention in the early 1980s as editor of the magazine Raw .
- Art Spiegelman is a cartoonist who first came to attention in the early 1980s with a magazine he edited called Raw.
- Art Spiegelman is a comic book writer famous for creating Maus .
- Art Spiegelman is a critically acclaimed and highly influential artist and graphic novelist.
- Art Spiegelman is a favorite creator of 5 users.
- Bakshi was accused of plagiarism by Mark Bod--, son of underground comix artist Vaughn Bod--.
- Bakshi was introduced to the work of J. R. R. Tolkien by a director at Terrytoons in 1956.
- Basil Wolverton was one of the original artists at Mad magazine in the 50's.
- Basil Wolverton is a diabolically clever artist whose first comic book work appeared in 1938.
- Basil Wolverton is a particular focus and he's found pieces by him through the years at Comic-Con.
- Basil Wolverton is one of the most original and funniest cartoonists of all time.
- Looker is an enthralling novel by Stanley Bennett Clay.
- Stanley Bennett Clay is a Los Angeles-based publisher, writer and author of several novels, including In Search of Pretty Young Black Men and Looker.
- Stanley Bennett Clay is a masterful writer, but he's more than that.
- Bill Griffith is a real giant in the cartoon universe and I've always loved his work.
- Bill Holbrook is a cartoonist, the creator of Kevin and Kell and On the Fastrack.
- Bill Holbrook is a model maker extraordinary.
- Bill Holbrook is a prolific American comic strip & webcomic writer and artist.
- Bill Holbrook is a prolific American comic strip & webcomic writer and artist.
- Bill Holbrook is a prolific American comic strip writer and artist.
- Bill Mauldin was a national treasure.
- Bill Mauldin is a great writer and cartoonist.
- Bill Mauldin is a national treasure.
- Bill Mauldin is a political cartoonist who is mostly famous (to me, anyway) for his work during WWII as a soldier.
- Bill Mauldin is a rather quiet fellow, a little above medium size.
- Bill Melendez is a Mexican-born American character animator, film director, and film producer, known for his cartoons for Warner Brothers and the.
- Bill Melendez is a past faculty member of the University of Southern California in the Cinema Arts Department.
- Bill Melendez is the producer and director and Vince Guaraldi is the music composer.
- Bill Wray is an American cartoonist and landscape painter.
- Boardman Robinson 1876-1952, American painter, illustrator, and cartoonist, b.
- A regular contributor to The Masses was Boardman Robinson, then and perhaps permanently regarded as one of America's greatest artists.
- Bob Dunn is a long-time LIBA member who attends every.
- Bob Dunn is an icon of Western swing music.
- Bob Gregory is a leader and innovator in using park improvements to spur economic development.
- Bob Gregory is a professor of economics at the Australian National University.
- Bob Gregory is a sad schlub who is stuck in his dead end job, with no chance of promotion.
- Bob Gregory is a staff writer for the CRMS newsletter "Advanced Manufacturing." He has a Ph.D. in English from the University of California, Irvine.
- Bob Montana was an American cartoonist who fashioned the characters that launched Archie Comics.
- Books are filled up by more prominent cartoonists whose work is nothing special.
- Books are not included.
- Books are shipped within 48 hours (usually same day) of receipt of payment.
- The books are high quality, glossy stock paper and bound in heavy covers.
- The books were in hardback and of course very cheap in those day.
- Brad Anderson is a U.S. professional wrestler and is the son of legendary wrestler Gene Anderson.
- Brad Anderson is a cartoonist who is best known for his comic strip, Marmaduke.
- Brad Anderson is a director that i'm still waiting for something great from.
- Brad Anderson is a man of deep and abiding faith, and he has played an important role in his company and our community.
- Brad Anderson is a refreshingly normal kind of genius.
- BRIAN FAIRRINGTON is a top illustrator in Arizona, along with being a nationally syndicated editorial cartoonist.
- Brian Fairrington is one of the most accomplished young cartoonists in the country.
- Brian Ralph is a popular underground cartoonist.
- Brian Ralph is a real study in that.
- Brian Ralph is an underground American cartoonist residing in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Brian Ralph is the first of the Fort Thunder cartoonists I encountered, when a copy of his mini-comic Fireball #5 made its way across my desk.
- Bruce Eric Kaplan is a perfect example of that.
- Bruce Eric Kaplan is a staff cartoonist for The New Yorker and a television writer and producer.
- Bruce Eric Kaplan is a very nice fellow who draws cartoons and writes for television.
- Bruce Eric Kaplan is a very nice fellow who has been drawing cartoons for The New Yorker and other publications for more than ten years.
- Bruce Lewis is a computer engineer responsible for the experimental development, assessment, and transition of new software engineering technology.
- Bruce Lewis is a licensed Associate Broker with over 39 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Bruce Lewis is a physiotherapist who helps Johnny regain his strength after his coma.
- Bruce Lewis is a professional cartoonist, illustrator, writer, and pop culture enthusiast.
- Bruce Lewis is a small spry man with a quick smile.
- CalArts is one of the largest independent universities in California today, largely due to the generosity of the Disney family.
- CalArts is one of the largest independent universities in California today, mostly because of the contributions of the Disney's.
- CalArts was to be a unique educational concept that would "cross fertilize" disciplines in art, design, music, dance, film, video and theater.
- Carl Barks is a favorite creator of 10 users.
- Carl Barks is a genious.
- Carl Barks is a god.
- Carl Barks is a golden god +2 diggs.
- Carl Barks is one of the world ' s most legendary comic artists.
- Many of these serials were written by Carl Fallberg.
- Muitas das hist--rias que desenhou com o Mickey tinham argumento de Carl Fallberg.
- Carl Fallberg (1915 – May 1996) was a Disney Comics artist who wrote and drew many Disney Comics.
- Carol Tyler is a bus driver for the Conroe Independent School District; after escaping from a brutal marriage, Carol herself was, at one time, homeless.
- Carol Tyler is a crucial voice for the medium.
- Carol Tyler is a professional cartoonist and graphic novelist, and she began teaching a comics art class last year at the University of Cincinnati.
- Carol Tyler is an American cartoonist known for her autobiographical comics.
- Cayetano Garza is a webcomic artist, cartoonist, illustrator, and musician.
- Charles Addams: A Cartoonist's Life by Linda H. Davis will delight those interested in literary gossip and intrigue at The New Yorker.
- Chris Ware is a critic's darling.
- Chris Ware is a favorite creator of 8 users.
- Chris Ware is a genius.
- Chris Ware is a graphic novelist based out of Chicago.
- Chris Ware is a master of composition and color and held to be one of the bright hopes of the American comic.
- Clay Bennett is a Pulitzer prize winner editorial cartoonist.
- Clay Bennett is a guy who can get things done," Cornett said.
- Clay Bennett is a liar," concludes SonicsCentral, and now the story is everywhere .
- Clay Bennett is a nationally syndicated editorial cartoonist.
- Clay Bennett is a powerful DarkRiver sentinel, but he grew up in the slums with his human mother, never knowing his changeling father.
- Comment : A World War II spy thriller that spans both continents and centuries.
- Comment : A lot of strips done by the Croatian Novi Kvadrat in the late 1970s were silent one or multi-pagers.
- Comment : A silent story originally inspired by a still from "Alien" that Byrne saw while flipping through a copy of Heavy Metal at the newsstand.
- Comment : A strip in Dark Horse's giveaway tabloid.
- Comment : A thinly veiled autobiographical story, Can of Worms is a silent graphic novel in the tradition of Masereel, Ward and Milton Gross.
- Born in Racine, Wisconsin, Commodore was always interested in drawing.
- Chester Commodore ( August 22, 1914 - April 10, 2004) was an African American cartoonist, both of political cartoons and comic strips.
- Doodle. Commodore was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize twelve times.
- Daisy is the aunt of triplets April, May and June Duck, who serve as Huey, Dewey, and Louie 's female counterparts.
- Daisy was also the actual protagonist of Donald's Dilemma ( July 11, 1947).
- Daisy Duck is one of Walt Disney 's cartoon and comic book characters.
- Daisy Duck is one of Walt Disneys cartoon and comic book characters.
- Cartoonist Dale Messick, whose red-haired heroine Brenda Starr helped women break into the male world of newspaper comics pages, died Tuesday.
- Jan Eliot: Dale Messick is a wonderful woman who still lives in California.
- Darby Conley is a genius, and this book is perfect as what it ' s meant to be.
- Darby Conley is an American cartoonist best known for the popular comic strip Get Fuzzy .
- Darby Conley was born in Concord, Massachusetts and grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Darby Conley: A guy in his underwear.
- Darby Conley: The movie rights are being shopped around, but there still isn't a studio attached as of yet.
- Darling was an active, energetic, boisterous, outspoken, and articulate man with a wonderful sense of humor enriched by a common sense view of the world.
- Darling was still losing battles on the conservation front.
- Davenport was also a spiritualist.
- Davenport was born in the Waldo Hills several miles south of Silverton, Oregon, in 1864 to Timothy W. and Florinda Davenport.
- Davenport was born in the Waldo Hills several miles south of Silverton, Oregon, in 1864 to Timothy and Florinda Davenport.
- Davenport was in demand and made tons of money.
- Davenport was very fond of country life and a great lover of animals.
- Ozy and Millie ist ein Webcomic von David Craig Simpson, der seit seinem Start am 1.
- Zu verschiedenen Gelegenheiten ist der Zeichner des Comicstrips, David Craig Simpson, auf autobiographische Ans--tze in Ozy and Millie zu sprechen gekommen.
- Kritik, diese zwei unterschiedlichen inhaltlichen Schwerpunkte w--rden nicht zueinander passen, wurde von David Craig Simpson stets zur--ckgewiesen.
- David Lee Ingersoll is a cartoonist and illustrator based in Seattle , United States .
- David Lee Ingersoll is a cartoonist and illustrator based in Seattle .
- David Horsey is a P-I editorial cartoonist and columnist and member of the P-I Editorial Board.
- David Horsey is a satirical cartoonist.
- David Horsey is the Seattle Post-Intelligencer' s Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist and columnist.
- David Lapham is a favorite creator of 12 users.
- David Lapham is a good writer, and I enjoyed his "Daredevil vs.
- David Lapham is a great guy and inking Plasm #7 was a hell of a good time.
- David Rees is a cartoonist who lives in Brooklyn.
- David Rees is a genius in my opinion, and I don't bestow that title easily (if anybody cares).
- David Rees is a lawyer in practice in Denver, Colorado.
- David Rees is a tough artist to crack.
- David Rees is a writer and comic strip artist.
- Deitch is a really fun public speaker.
- Deitch was funny and direct about his subject matter in a way you really need to see to experience.
- Deitch was never able to acquire the budget needed for producing the cartoon in color, and was unceremoniously dropped in 1958.
- Dennis Worden is a very interesting cartoonist with a long history of innovative work and to top it all off, there is no one quite like him.
- DERF is a broad line independent distributor of electronic components.
- Derf is a beautiful and friendly pig that shares his home with Ziggy.
- Derf is a documentary video short about an alternative cartoonist from Cleveland, Ohio.
- Derf is a fag.
- Derf is a master drummer, flutist, saxophonist and composer from Chicago.
* Disney World
* Don Martin
* Dorothy Gambrell
* Doug Marlette
* Editorial Cartoons
* Edward Gorey
* Gahan Wilson
* Gary Larson
* Gene Ahern
* George Fisher
* Gilbert Shelton
* Hank Ketcham
* Happy Hooligan
* Harry Bliss
* Harvey Kurtzman
* Herbert Block
* Howard Cruse
* Ivan Brunetti
* Jack Davis
* James Montgomery Flagg
* James Thurber
* Jamie Smith
* Jeff Macnelly
* Jeff Smith
* Jen Sorensen
* Jimmy Johnson
* Jim Sasseville
* Joe Orlando
* John Callahan
* Judd Winick
* Jules Feiffer
* Justin Green
* Keith Knight
* Kin Hubbard
* Larry Gonick
* Lauren Weinstein
* Lela Lee
* Len Glasser
* Mark Fiore
* Michael Kupperman
* Michael Ramirez
* Mike Luckovich
* Mike Peters
* Mort Drucker
* Paul Conrad
* Paul Palnik
* Paul Tibbitt
* Political Cartoons
* Robert Crumb
* Robert Ripley
* Roz Chast
* Rube Goldberg
* Saul Steinberg
* Scott Mccloud
* Shary Flenniken
* Stan Lynde
* Steve Benson
* Syd Hoff
* Ted Rall
* Thomas Nast
* Tom Toles
* Tom Tomorrow
* Tony Strobl
* Wally Wood
* Walt Disney
* Warren Kremer
* Willard Mullin
* William Steig
* Will Eisner
* Zeke Zekley
Books about "Glossary of American Cartoonists" in