Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of American Film Actor Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ron Eldard is a very popular name in the film and television industry as well as on stage too.
- Ron Eldard is a former Golden Gloves boxer and is now actively interested in jiu jitsu.
- Ron Eldard is a member of the Buddhist faith.
- Ron Eldard was fantastic in this movie, as were Courteney Cox and John Goodman.
- Tarzan is a registered trademark, owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.
- Tarzan is called back to Africa on the eve of his wedding to Jane to defend the hidden city of Opar from a plundering adventurer.
- Gremlins is a darkly comic American horror movie directed by Joe Dante and released in 1984 by Warner Bros.
- Gremlins is an American horror - comedy movie directed by Joe Dante and released in 1984.
- Gremlins is an American horror-comedy film directed by Joe Dante and released in 1984.
- Gremlins was a commercial success and received positive feedback from critics.
- Gremlins was a commercial success.
- Blade Runner is a 1982 American cyberpunk film, directed by Ridley Scott.
- Blade Runner was released in 1,290 theaters on June 25 1982.
- Annie is a girl of orphanage so which it continues being great agent.
- Annie is a musical based upon the popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie.
- Annie is a musical you can't help but love.
- Annie is a popular film.
- Annie is a tough little girl, who is willing to do anything to get out of an orphanage.
- Affleck is a favorite target of Mike Nelson's RiffTrax.
- Affleck is an avid poker player, regularly entering local events.
- Affleck was treated for a migraine at Mt.
- Aaron Eckhart is a busy man these days.
- Aaron Eckhart is a famous film actor, born on the 12th of March, 1968.
- Aaron Eckhart is a smooth charming character and delivers this film.
- Aaron Eckhart is a true actor.
- Aaron Ruell was born and raised in the San Joaquin Valley of California.
- Abigail Breslin is a nimble survivor.
- The acting was great too.
- The acting was pretty good.
- The acting was so amazing and it left me feeling pumped and energized.
- The acting was so brilliant.
- The acting was terrific, across the board.
- The actors are fantastic you, you have no idea.
- The actors are gorgeous but prove to be inconsequential.
- The actors were all amazing.
- The actors were obviously enjoying themselves, and the action was beautifully blended in with the rest of the film.
- The actress was frequently hailed as the ---Mother of Movies--- and served as official hostess at several motion picture expositions.
- The actress was known for playing attractive "dumb" blonde roles.
- Adam Goldberg is a good pick for an unknown but they probably won't want to go with that.
- Adam Goldberg is a nasty little man who makes his living cutting other people down.
- Adam Goldberg is a new contributor to Seeking Alpha who will soon submit a bio.
- Adolph Caesar was working on the Los Angeles set of the 1986 film, Tough Guys when he suffered a heart attack and died a short time later.
- Adrien Brody - An Academy Award-winning actor, this up-and-coming star has appeared in numerous movies, including, The Thin Red Line and The Pianist.
- Adrien Brody is a New York actor who is known to international audiences as the star of Roman Polanski 's 2002 film, The Pianist .
- Agnes Bruckner Blood and Chocolate - www.smarter.com Find and Compare prices on 1000's of items at Smarter.com.
- Meg ( Agnes Bruckner) is a depressed teenager caring for a troubled younger sister and a neglectful, selfish single mother.
- From the producer's of 'Underworld', comes a new sci-fi fantasy about werewolves, where Vivian ( Agnes Bruckner) is a young werewolf who lives in Buchrest.
- Aileen Quinn was 10 years old when she starred in the musical "Annie".
- Aileen Quinn was cute too, but a little on the phony side.
- Ajay Naidu is a New York-based actor and motion poet.
- Alan Bates was a very,very good actor and he will be sadly missed.
- Alan Bates was an extraordinarily gifted actor of great power and joie de la vie whose distinctive impish twinkle could make me laugh and cry at will.
- Alan Bates was once me.
- Alan Bates was one of the best actors of all time.
- Alan Bates was one of the most gifted and is a great loss.
- Alan Ladd is a ball of jangling spurs in this classic sagebrush saga.
- Alan Ladd is a bit aloof as Joe McConnell, but June Allyson counterbalances this nicely with her usual exuberant enthusiasm.
- Alan Ladd was an American film actor.
- Alan Ladd was in several B-grade movies early on in his career, then hit it big as the cold-blooded killer, Raven, in 1941's This Gun For Hire.
- Alan Ladd was married to his agent and former silent film actress Sue Carol, who was also his manager.
- ALAN NORTH: -- is a very well known fat metabolizer, especially -- especially -- and studies show that it works better on people that have more fat to lose.
- ALAN NORTH: -- and they bum it up.
- ALAN NORTH: I'll tell you about the great work.
- Alan Tudyk is a Texas native, born in El Paso and raised in Plano.
- Alan Tudyk is a cute goofus of an Adam, Bobby Cannavale a more dignified, pent-up Steve.
- Alan Tudyk is a difficult actor to classify.
- Alan Tudyk is a good comic actor.
- Alan Tudyk is a wonderful actor and a super nice guy.
- Albert Dekker is a boring Bat Masterson and Barry Sullivan his befuddled rival.
- Albert Dekker is a boring Bat Masterson and Barry Sullivan is his befuddled rival.
- Albert Dekker is a classily obnoxious villain, but it's the women you have to watch.
- Albert Dekker was one of the great tragedies in Hollywood.
- The Albert Hall is a hall in Canberra, Australia, used for entertainment.
- Albert Salmi was not the bad guy many viewers thought he was.
- Albert Salmi is a bit too comical in this tale about pirates (the old school yo ho, yo ho kind) out to steal some high-tech equipment.
- The album was a mix between teen-pop and dance friendly ballads of the early- 1990s.
- The album was another eclectic mix of styles, almost entirely composed and produced by Manilow himself.
- The album was not a huge success for the born New Yorker.
- Alec Medlock was born on the 13th March 1990, in Torrance, California.
- Aleknagik is a Yupik word meaning "wrong way home".
- Aleknagik is part of the Unorganized Borough.
- Alexandra Kerry is a director and bit actor, so I'll go with her over the drunken, worthless skank.
- Alexandra Kerry is a hottie.
- Alexandra Kerry is a respectable classy young woman who is bound for success in life.
- Alex Rocco is a bit too much as the mob boss Nick Calabrese, but he has a fairly small role.
- Alex Rocco is a crazed soldier.
- Alex Rocco is a white Detroit cop that has been put on a racially charged case involving a heist of nearly four hundred thousand dollars in cash and jewelry.
- Alison Elliott is a freaky alcoholic who keeps passing out and wants to know why.
- Allen Jenkins is a surprise here.
- Allen Jenkins is a captain worthy of emulation.
- Al Matthews is a contradictory character, brash yet insightful, sentimental but hardened; but then he has lived a rich and varied life.
- Al Matthews is a role-model rookie, grabbing 5 picks so far this year.
- Angus Scrimm is a genious actor, the Tall Man and his spheres = COOL. Also the sequelstory ties together very good.
- Angus Scrimm is a gracious, talented, generous man who genuinely loves meeting fans and is enthusiastic about his job.
- Angus Scrimm is a side character and he did somewhat good, but no one will like him because he is an annoying character.
- Angus Scrimm is a wonderfull person i met him in 1990 in San Jose ,Ca.He needs to be the Tall Man one more time.
- Balthazar Getty is a star of the new ABC drama Brothers & Sisters .
- Unlike later vamps such as Nita Naldi and Barbara LaMarr, Theda was the undisputed star of her films.
- Synopsis: Before she became a star, silent screen vamp Barbara LaMarr often wrote screenplays.
- Benham was about 5'5" in height, with hazel eyes, and black hair.
- Benham was discovered by film director James Cruze as a member of the Kosloff Ballet when she performed in Hollywood in 1924.
- Bobby Rydell is one of the best human beings on the planet and a consumate Professional who will have your audience screaming for more.
- Bobby Rydell was a Philadelphia-based singer of the "teen idol" days in rock and roll during the late 50s and early 60s.
- Bobby Rydell was never caught up in his fame.
- Bobby Rydell was one of pop music's brightest stars in the pre-Beatles era.
- Bob Lazarus is an American stand-up comedian and film actor.
- Brian Hutton is a 2006 graduate of K-State with a bachelor---s degree in kinesiology from the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Brian Hutton is a writer, actor, radio show producer, cartoonist.
- Brokaw was Grand Marshall for the 112th Tournament of Roses parade in 2001.
- Brokaw was the host for the rollout of the Boeing 787 airplane on July 8, 2007.
- Cagney was cast to play the nice-guy Matt Doyle, opposite Eddie Woods' Tom Powers.
- Cagney was given a $500 a week, three week contract.
- Cagney was most successful artistically and commercially in the 1950s.
- Cagney was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild and its president from 1942 to 1944.
- Candy Barr is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appeared as a multiplayer character in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories .
- Carole Lombard is one of the few actresses who could make a comedy about a chronic liar entertaining.
- Carole Lombard is the millionaire's daughter.
- Carol Doda is a former topless dancer who now owns Champagne and Lace Lingerie Boutique.
- Carol Doda was a famous stripper in San Francisco, California in the 1960s.
- Chakiris was born in Norwood, Ohio to Steven and Zoe ( n--e Anastasiadou) Chakiris, immigrants from Greece.
- Chakiris was born in Norwood, Ohio to immigrants from Greece.
- Chakiris was born in Norwood, Ohio, Ohio to immigrants from Greece.
* Chris Ackerman
* Craig Sheffer
* Edward Van Sloan
* Elmo Lincoln
* Eric Gores
* Eric Roberts
* Henry Fonda
* Hillary Brooke
* Illeana Douglas
* Irene Hervey
* Irvin Kershner
* Jacqueline White
* James Debello
* Jerome Courtland
* Joan Dixon
* John Lund
* John Phillip Law
* Joy Bisco
* Julia Roberts
* Kent Larson
* King Baggot
* Luna Lane
* Maria Pitillo
* Mark Boone Junior
* Michael Dudikoff
* Myles Kennedy
* Nana Gbewonyo
* Noah Emmerich
* Paul Le Mat
* Paul Mazursky
* Paul Rudd
* Paul Smith
* Peter Weller
* Regis Toomey
* Rik Van Nutter
* Sam Bottoms
* Sam Rockwell
* Scott Paul
* Special Effects
* Stephan Bender
* Sue Carol
* Tom Powers
* Troy Garity
* Wes Bentley
* Wiley Wiggins
* William Humphrey
* William Mapother
* William Sylvester
* Willie Aames
* Yvette Mimieux
* Zach Galligan
Books about "Glossary of American Film Actor Stubs" in