Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of American Musical Groups"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Another Pretty Face is a glam rock band with the majority of their material recorded during 1973 and 1974 by .
- Another Pretty Face is a glam rock band that attracted a large cult following on the Northern New Jersey club circuit in the mid-1970's.
- Just Another Pretty Face - www.smarter.com Find just another pretty face and Compare prices at Smarter.com.
- A Perfect Circle is an alternative rock band, formed by guitarist Billy Howerdel.
- A Tribe Called Quest was an influential rap group of the 1990s, originally formed in Queens, New York City in 1988.
- A tribe called quest is one of the greatest and perhaps overlooked hip-hop groups of all time.
- Aaron is a solo artist.
- Aaron was asked what was the favorite track on the debut from his Backstreet Boys brother Nick Carter.
- Ace Troubleshooter is a blast of frantic melodic energy.
- Ace Troubleshooter is a great band, and I would recommend any of their material.
- AEROSMITH is a prominent American rock band, regarded by some as "America's Greatest Rock and Roll Band".
- Aerosmith is a classic hard rock band that has been the model American rock band for generations of younger rock bands for over three decades.
- Aerosmith is a great band and a lasting survivor of the rock n roll era.
- Aerosmith is a long-running classic rock band, originally forming in Boston, Massachusetts in the early 1970s.
- Aerosmith is also the all-time leader in the categories Best Rock Video (with four such awards) and Viewer's Choice (with three such awards).
- I would think it is an honor to have a book published about AFI by a real publisher.
- AFI, in recent years short for A Fire Inside, is an American band from Ukiah, California.
- Agnostic Front are a New York hardcore punk and crossover band formed in New York City in 1982.
- Agnostic Front are a New York hardcore punk and crossover thrash band formed in New York City in 1982.
- Agnostic Front is an American hardcore punk rock band from New York City.
- Akwid is a Mexican-American Hip Hop group, combining hip hop-style vocals with regional Mexican music.
- Alice In Chains are to play this year's Download festival, it has been revealed.
- Alice in Chains is a popular and influential rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1987.
- Alice in Chains is an American rock band formed in Seattle, Washington in 1987 by guitarist Jerry Cantrell and vocalist Layne Staley.
- Alice in Chains is an influential band of the grunge movement in the early- 1990s in Seattle, Washington, along with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden.
- Alice in Chains is an influential rock group formed in the late-1980s in Seattle, Washington.
- Alien Ant Farm are an alternative rock group that formed in the southern California city of Riverside in 1996.
- PS, US Members of THE LAWRENCE ARMS, ALKALINE TRIO, & RISE AGAINST got together back in '04 to make music in the name of fun.
- Good Mourning is a twelve-song album by Alkaline Trio.
- Just as Alkaline Trio were about to start recording Crimson, Matt Skiba fractured his wrist skateboarding.
- The Central Lounge in Eldoret is all that remains of Willy's farm.
- Part of the town was also fortified, but all that remains of this is a piece of the wall near the parish church.
- The Allman Joys is an early band with Duane and Gregg Allman fronting.
- The Almanac Singers were a group of folk musicians who achieved brief popularity in the early 1940s.
- Music video Girls Aloud in the music video for "Love Machine".
- Life Got Cold was the third single released by UK pop group Girls Aloud from their debut album Sound of the Underground.
- Amazing Rhythm Aces is an American country rock group.
- Ambulance LTD is an indie rock group formed in Brooklyn, New York in 2000 (see 2000 in music).
- Ambulance LTD is an indie rock group formed in Spanish Harlem, New York in 2000.
- Ambulance LTD is the self-titled debut EP by American indie rock group Ambulance LTD, released in 2003 (see 2003 in music).
- Web Results for: american hi-fi 1-10 of about 54,300 results Search took 0.37 seconds.
- Stacy Jones (born December 19, 1970 in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is the singer, songwriter, and guitarist for the band American Hi-Fi.
- Powered by AMERICAN HI-FI Official site includes news, tour dates, RealPlayer song samples, and pictures.
- American Music Club is a San Francisco-based band led by singer-songwriter Mark Eitzel.
- American Homecoming is a rock band formed in Highland Park, Illinois in 2003.
- The Ames Brothers were a singing quartet from Malden, Massachusetts who were particularly famous in the 1950s for their traditional pop music hits.
- Analog Brothers is an experimental rap crew featuring Ice Oscillator a.k.a.
- Anal Cunt is a grindcore band from the United States.
- Anal Cunt is a noisegrind band from Boston.
- Anberlin is a modern alternative rock band from Florida that was formed in 2003.
- Anberlin is a modern melodic emo band from Florida that was formed in 2003.
- Anberlin is an alternative rock band hailing from central Florida that was formed in 2002.
- Anberlin was set to release their new song at 3pm (EST) today but it looks like its already up.
- Andain is a San Francisco -based musical group founded in 2002.
- Annetenna was a short-lived band that emerged from the ashes of Ednaswap.
- Discover magazines, gift baskets, personalized gifts, gag gifts, ideas for an anniversary, birthday, and more.
- Kathy's Gift Baskets - Gift basket items for a new baby, anniversary and wedding.
- Embroidery 4 U - School and novelty shirts, wedding and anniversary gifts, fleece baby blankets, caps, and corporate items.
- Watch videos from the music artist Another Bad Creation on the official VH1 website.
- Definition and related searches on Another Bad Creation Another Bad Creation View multiple definitions from multiple online glossaries.
- Another Bad Creation (or A.B.C. for short) was an American hip hop and R&B musical group from Atlanta, Georgia.
- Anthym is a band that originated in Fairfax High School in California and would play numerous shows along the coast of California.
- Anthym was a band for over three years.
- Anthym was a band that originated in Fairfax High School in California and would play numerous shows along the coast of California.
- Anticon is a creative hip-hop label in the tradition of Strata East, Rawkus and Mo' Wax.
- Antony and the Johnsons are an award-winning music act from New York City.
- It became apparent that he was more able to play the group's songs than anyone else, and he joined the band as drummer Tommy Ramone.
- I've always felt kind of foolish or ashamed because I never said anything to anyone about not being able to smell until I was at least 10 or 11.
- Second, im not at all new to metal and i do know what im talking about, trying to act bigger than anyone here will simply get your POV ignored.
- Apollo Sunshine are true musicians and an American rock' n roll band.
- Apollo Sunshine is a welcome addition to the indie pop fold, as much for their originality as their ability to mimic their forebears.
- Apollo Sunshine is an alternative rock band of the 2000s currently based out of Leverett, Massachusetts.
- Apollo Sunshine is the self-titled sophomore album from the Boston area indie rock group Apollo Sunshine.
- Apollo Sunshine was doing a sound check and were sounding really good.
- Archers of Loaf were an American indie-rock band originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- The Archers of Loaf were formed in Chapel Hill in 1991, when all four members were attending the University of North Carolina.
- Armor for Sleep is a rock band from Maplewood and Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Armor for Sleep is a rock band from Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Armor for Sleep is an alternative rock band from Maplewood and Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Overall employment of musicians is expected to grow about as fast as the average for all occupations through 2008.
- A bag of nervous excitement, I clambered aboard the car (or the "slow mobile" as I call it) and did my best to get us there as fast as I could.
- At the Drive-In was an influential American experimental post-hardcore band from El Paso, Texas, that was active from 1993 to 2001.
- At the Drive-In were also noted by the music press for the afros of Cedric Bixler Zavala and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez.
- Atlantic is a terrible label".
- Atlantic was cool, those people were great, I don't have anything bad to say about them or the experience.
- Atomic Fireballs are a round, cinnamon -flavored hard candy invented by Nello Ferrara in 1954.
- Atomic Fireballs are a round, hot hard candy invented by Nello Ferrara in 1954.
- James has played in previous bands such as Deadfront, Anal Blast, and Atomic Opera.
- The band, with new guitarist Bruce, had their headlining slot as a support to Jim's band, "Atomic opera" at the Runway.
- Atomship was a Progressive rock group from Mississippi, USA, formed in 2003.
- Alternative metal act Atomship originally formed under the name Watership Down.
- Atreyu is a five-piece metalcore band from Orange County, California that formed in 1998.
- Audioslave is a rock supergroup consisting of Chris Cornell (former frontman of Soundgarden) and the instrumentalists of Rage Against the Machine.
- Audioslave is an alternative rock supergroup consisting of Chris Cornell (formerly of Soundgarden) and the instrumentalists of Rage Against the Machine.
- Audioslave was an American hard rock supergroup that formed in Los Angeles, California in 2001.
- Audioslave was an American rock supergroup that formed in Los Angeles, California in 2001.
- Audioslave was the first American band to play a free open-air concert in Cuba on May 6, 2005.
- Audio Adrenaline was a Grammy Award -winning Christian rock band that formed in the late 1980s at Kentucky Christian College in Grayson, Kentucky.
- Audio Adrenaline was also considered a staple performance of the Alive Festival every year up to their last performance in June 2006.
- Autolux are a Los Angeles -based trio comprised of Eugene Goreshter (lead vocals, bass), Greg Edwards (guitar, vocals), and Carla Azar (drums, vocals).
- Autolux was asked to open for Nine Inch Nails on the NIN With Teeth tour.
* Aztlan Underground
* Azure Ray
* Backstreet Boys
* Bad Astronaut
* Bad Religion
* Beastie Boys
* Ben Folds Five
* Big Deal
* Black Star
* Bon Jovi
* Boyz Ii Men
* Built To Spill
* Capitol Records
* Cypress Hill
* Dave Matthews Band
* Death Cab For Cutie
* Dream Theater
* Faith No More
* Foo Fighters
* Good Charlotte
* Grateful Dead
* Green Day
* Guerilla Rodeo
* Kc And The Sunshine Band
* Letters To Cleo
* Love Song
* Luscious Jackson
* Mad Season
* Marilyn Manson
* Mars Volta
* Meat Puppets
* Mink Deville
* Minus Story
* Mountain Goats
* New Kids On The Block
* Nine Inch Nails
* Pearl Jam
* Porno For Pyros
* Punk Rock
* Queens of The Stone Age
* Rage Against The Machine
* Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Roger Miret And The Disasters
* Screaming Trees
* Sonic Youth
* String Cheese Incident
* System of A Down
* The Afghan Whigs
* The All-American Rejects
* The Allman Brothers Band
* The Avalon Boys
* The Beach Boys
* The Four Tops
* The Smashing Pumpkins
* The Three Degrees
* The Velvet Underground
* Trans-Siberian Orchestra
* Tsunami Bomb
* Vanilla Fudge
* Van Halen
* Wu-Tang Clan
Books about "Glossary of American Musical Groups" in