Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Animated Characters"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Cheburashka is a bear-like creature with a childlike voice who keeps Gena, the accordian-playing crocodile, close company.
- Cheburashka is a character from Russian cartoon.
- Cheburashka is a character in Russian children's literature.
- Cheburashka is a cute little animal---half monkey, half bear---from a 70s Soviet TV animation.
- Cheburashka is a fairy tale creature from a story by the Russian writer Eduard Uspensky.
- Garfield is a comic strip created by Jim Davis featuring the cat Garfield, the pet dog Odie, and their socially inept owner Jon Arbuckle.
- Garfield is the only animated character, a CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) creation of outstanding quality.
- Garfield was created by Jim Davis and made its first appearance in 1978.
- Scooby-Doo is a long-running American animated series produced for Saturday morning television in several different versions from 1969 to the present.
- Scooby-Doo was a successful release, with a domestic box office gross of over $ The United States dollar is the official currency of the United States.
- Scooby-Doo was created on-screen by computer-generated special effects.
- Scooby-Doo was originally broadcast on CBS CBS Corporation is a major radio and television network in the United States.
- Cato was based on Kato, the partner of the Green Hornet.
- Cato was based on Kato, the partner st.
- Cato was played punk pink panther cover by Burt Kwouk.
- Cato was replaced by a new character, Gendarme Gilbert Ponton, assigned by Chief Inspector Dreyfus to keep an eye on Clouseau.
- Cato was replaced by a new character, Gendarme Gilbert Ponton, assigned by Chief Inspector Dreyfus to watch over Clouseau.
- Fritz The Cat was made as a statement on the 1960s and its social problems including racism, bigotry, war, drugs, and sexual freedom.
- Fritz the Cat is a 1972 animated film written and directed by Ralph Bakshi as his feature film debut.
- Fritz the Cat is a 1972 animated film written and directed by Ralph Bakshi.
- Fritz the Cat is a cartoon character carried over from R.Crumb.
- Fritz the Cat is a comic book fictional character created by Robert Crumb during the height of the underground comics movement of the 1960s.
- Flip the Frog is an animated cartoon character created by American cartoonist, Ub Iwerks.
- Blanc was a notable exception.
- Blanc was able to return to the series much sooner than expected, by virtue of a temporary recording studio for the entire cast set up at Blanc's bedside.
- Blanc was able to return to the series, his lines were recorded from his house where he was recuperating.
- Blanc was succeeded as Woody's voice by Ben Hardaway and later by Grace Stafford, wife of Walter Lantz.
- Blanc was the voice of Bob and Doug McKenzie 's father in the movie Strange Brew.
- Pink Panther is a fashion brand that brings the cool style and irreverent spirit of the Pink Panther to a wide array of teen lifestyle products.
- Pink Panther - The TV IV The Pink Panther is an animated character that has starred in numerous TV shows and specials.
- The Pink Panther is a notable contribution to the animation art form.
- The Pink Panther is a series of comedy films featuring the bumbling French police detective Jacques Clouseau.
- The Pink Panther is a series pinkpanther of comedy films featuring the bumbling French police detective Jacques Clouseau.
- South Park is a comedy animated series created by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
- South Park is the best animated series ever.
- South Park was thought to be extremely profane upon its premiere seven years earlier.
- Spider-Man is the quintessential Marvel character.
- Spider-Man was teleported into the "real" world where he is a comic book hero.
- Spider-Man was teleported into the "real"?title=world where he is a comic book hero.
- Spider-Man was voiced originally by Bernard Cowan and later by Paul Soles.
- Spider-Man: The Other is the first Spider-Man crossover since 2000 and runs from October 2005 to January 2006.
- The animated character are even less genuine, less alive.
- The animated character is a lot more vindictive and masochistic.
- Aeon Flux is a complex, quirky, and very weird animation that tells the tale of two nations, Bregnia and Monica.
- Aeon Flux is a mysterious and amoral secret agent from the country of Monica.
- Aeon Flux is a sci-fi action game based on the movie that is based on the MTV series of the same name.
- Aeon Flux is an assassin whose futuristic espionage adventures set records for cartoon body counts.
- Aeon Flux was never an action vehicle.
- Andrea was going to fight with Evan, finish her pizza and then suicide by running that thing she rides into a bridge abutment.
- Andrea was in the bathroom stall when she heard Daria and Jane come in, talking.
- Animated characters are also a medium used to target children.
- The animated characters are ready-to-learn (Agents) and live on your PC desktop.
- Answer: The one simple truth that has been brought to my conscious level of awareness again and again is the real purpose of life.
- The answer was simple.
- An avatar is an animated character, generally depicting a human, but animals and animated objects can also be utilized.
- Avatar is an emotional journey of redemption and revolution.
- The SitePal online editor allows users to design a wide variety of avatar characters, which can be added to Web sites, flash movies, eBay auctions and blogs.
- U-DOO is a new program that lets you build personal ringtones with matching avatar characters.
- This data is vital for a more friendly and compelling user interface and also for creation of actor bot avatar characters.
- Baby Herman is a comedic figure, but an adult mind in a child---s body represents a violation of the normal natural order that can seem sinister.
- Baby Herman is a fictional character who first appeared in the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Bakshi was a boxer during his teen years.
- Bakshi was introduced to the work of J.R.R. Tolkien by a director at Terrytoons in 1956.
- Bakshi was re-hired later, and despite this, Bakshi stated that Heavy Traffic was the most enjoyable film to make.
- Bananagrabber was conceived by G.O.B. after his brother, Michael Bluth , told him that he could not have a free Bluth Banana.
- Barney Bear is a handsome young man.
- Barney Bear is a lovely boy, he is desperate to find a new home as he finds kennels very stressful.
- Barney Bear is a soft brown bear with a cream tummy, paws and nose.
- Barney Bear was a series of animated cartoon short subjects produced by Metro-Goldwyn Mayer.
- Barney Bear was a series of animated cartoon short subjects produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer cartoon studio.
- Beavis was also excited over the Replacements video " Bastards of Young ", which ends with a stereo being destroyed.
- Beavis was generally less tolerant of bad videos than Butt-head.
- Beavis was named after Bobby Beavis, a boy who lived in the same neighborhood as Mike Judge during Judge's time in college.
- Bluto is a cartoon character created in 1933 by Fleischer Studios for its Popeye the Sailor theatrical animated series.
- Bluto is a large, bearded, musclebound man.
- Bluto was voiced by a number of actors, including Billy Bletcher and Pinto Colvig.
- For these cartoons, Bluto's name was changed to "Brutus", as it was believed at the time that Paramount owned the rights to the name "Bluto".
- Bugs was created in 1940 by Tex Avery and was part of the Warner Brothers family.
- Bugs is the traditional winner of these conflicts, a plot pattern which recurs in Looney Toons films directed by Chuck Jones.
- Following this short he was given the name "Bugs" by the Termite Terrace animators in honor of Ben "Bugs" Hardaway.
- The name "Bugs" or "Bugsy" as a nickname means "crazy" (or "loopy").
- CARTOONS ARE CARICATURES The ability to cartoon is a rare skill.
- Cartoons are born.
- Cartoons are no longer Cartoony.
- Cartoons was born.
- Cartoons were never just for children.
- The cereal was a "sponsor").
- The cereal was one of a large number of Floops merchandise items based upon the popular children's TV show featured in Spy Kids hosted by Fegan Floop.
- The cereal was short lived, however, lasting only about a year.
- Children are targeted through the use of cute phrases, animated characters, and toys in these competitive advertisements.
- Children are targeted through three major tactics.
- The comics are A5-size and now published 4 times a year.
- The comics were released in 2005 to associate with the movie, “Aeon Flux”.
- Daisy is the aunt of triplets April, May, and June Duck, who serve as Huey, Dewey, and Louie's female counterparts.
- Daisy was also the actual protagonist of Donald's Dilemma ( July 11, 1947).
- Danny Phantom is a DS game based on the on-air special of the same name.
- Danny Phantom is a decent superhero action comedy and it's unlike anything else Nick airs.
- Danny Phantom is a great show.
- Danny Phantom is a halfa, half ghost, half human.
- Danny Phantom is a show about a kid who got ghost powers after a lab accident and uses his powers to fight evil ghosts that come and terrorize his town.
- Daria Morgendorffer is a character from MTV's animated series Beavis and Butt-head and Daria.
- Daria Morgendorffer is a character from MTV's animated series Beavis and Butthead and Daria.
- Daria Morgendorffer is a character from MTV's animated series Daria.
- Daria Morgendorffer is a fictional animated character from MTV 's animated series Beavis and Butt-Head and Daria .
- Daria Morgendorffer is a fictional animated character from MTVs animated series Beavis and Butt-Head and Daria.
- Deputy Dawg is a dim witted Southern lawman who, despite his own ineptitude, always manages to catch the bad guy.
- Deputy Dawg is a dim-witted Southern lawman, who always manages to catch the bad guy.
- Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960.
- Deputy Dawg was one of my favorite boyhood cartoon characters.
- Deputy Dawg was originally a Terrytoons cartoon character featured on the animated television series of the same name from 1959 through 1972 .
- The company has also partnered with Shanda Interactive Entertainment to develop an online game in China based on Disney characters.
- He is best known for his voice acting for Goofy and Pluto, two famous Disney characters, and more recently he has also played Horace Horsecollar.
- This parade includes guests along with other classic Disney characters.
- Dreyfus was pink panther book american diaes ociation played by Herbert Lom in the Blake Edwards films, and by Kevin Kline in the 2006 film.
- Dreyfus was played by Herbert Lom in the Blake Edwards films, and by Kevin Kline in the 2006 film.
- Dreyfus was played by Herbert Lom in the Blake Edwards films, and by Kevin Kline in the newest one.
- Droopy Dog was essentially the polar opposite of Avery's other famous character-loud, wacky Screwy Squirrel.
- Duckman is also a widower, and when his wife died he began living with her sister, Bernice, who hates Duckman with a passion.
- Duckman is an animated sitcom developed by Jeff Reno & Ron Osborn, based on characters created by Everett Peck in his Dark Horse comic.
- Duckman is an animated sitcom developed by Jeff Reno and Ron Osborn, based on characters created by Everett Peck in his Dark Horse comic.
- Duckman was an animated sitcom developed by Jeff Reno & Ron Osborn, based on characters created by Everett Peck in his Dark Horse comic.
- Ducks are mostly aquatic birds, mostly smaller than their relatives the swans and geese, and may be found in both fresh and salt water.
- Ducks are sometimes confused with several types of unrelated water birds with similar forms, such as loons or divers, grebes, gallinules, and coots.
- The ducks are divided between several subfamilies listed in full in the Anatidae article.
- The episode is a parody of The Sopranos and The Godfather.
- The episode was based on McKee's 2001 book Mr Benn, Gladiator.
- Felix The Cat is a platformer based on the famous cartoon character.
- Felix The Cat is a video game released in 1992 for the Nintendo Entertainment System and in 1993 for the Game Boy, published and developed by Hudson Soft.
- Felix The Cat is the title of a video game released for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Felix the Cat is a cartoon character created by cartoonist and animator Otto Messmer.
- Felix the Cat is a cartoon character created in the si le nt-film era.
- The Flintstones is a 1994 live-action film based on the prime time Hanna-Barbera animated television series The Flintstones.
- The Flintstones is a well known cartoon.
- The Flintstones is an American animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions.
- The Flintstones is an animated American television sitcom that ran from 1960 to 1966 on ABC.
- The Flintstones was not only television's first prime-time animated series — it's also the first animated TV series that really hit it big.
- Franklin is a fiery-tempered, adulterous, obscenity laden, street-wise puppet.
- Franklin is a fiery-tempered, adulterous, obscenity-spewing, street-wise puppet.
- Franklin is a portrayal of the 1950s-1970s stereotype of blacks.
- Fred - A dark-green fish who says "MY LEG!" and "MY EYES!". His name is revealed in " Patty Hype ".
- Fred is also an excellent golfer.
- Fred was a blustery, egotistical Stone Age family man who lived in the town of Bedrock and worked in a rock quarry.
- Fred was from then on depicted as being tone deaf, but a couple times sang a few tunes that had limited vocal range.
- Fred was the spokesman for a Rhode Island bank until it went out of business in the 1980s-'90s.
- The game was originally released as an arcade game and was fairly popular.
- The game was released for Microsoft Windows Microsoft Windows is a range of commercial operating environments for personal computers.
- The game was released for Microsoft Windows.
- Heckle and Jeckle is a pair of hilarious and witty black magpies made their debut in the 1946 short The Talking Magpies.
- Helen Morgendorffer is a cartoon character from the MTV television series , " Daria ".
- Helen Morgendorffer is a classic Type A personality , driven to be the best and succeed no matter what.
- Jake Morgendorffer is a cartoon character from the MTV television show, " Daria ".
- Jake Morgendorffer is a fictional animated character who featured regularly in the MTV television show, Daria.
- Jake Morgendorffer is a middle aged man, who always wears a ocean blue business suit.
- Jake Morgendorffer was the only son of emotionally abusive parents.
* Jane Lane
* Jodie Landon
* Kevin Thompson
* King Rollo
* Lawndale High
* Looney Tunes Characters
* Mighty Mouse
* Mr Benn
* Olive Oyl
* Private Snafu
* Quinn Morgendorffer
* Ralph Bakshi
* Rita Barksdale
* Rupert Bear
* Trevor Goodchild
* Willie Whopper
Books about "Glossary of Animated Characters" in