Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Anthroposophical Medicine"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Anthroposophy is a spiritual science founded by Rudolf Steiner.
- Anthroposophy is a religion invented by Rudolf Steiner about 1912 in Germany.
- Anthroposophy is a philosophy which embraces a spiritual view of the human being and the cosmos, but its emphasis is on knowing, not faith.
- Anthroposophy is a path of knowledge meant to lead the spiritual in human beings to the spiritual in the universe.
- Anthroposophy is a cult-like religious ))sect.
- Anthroposophic medicine is an esoteric explanation of how the four bodies interplay with the three-fold functional processes.
- Anthroposophic medicine is an extension to conventional medicine.
- Anthroposophic medicine is an integration of mainstream and complementary medicine.
- Anthroposophical Society is one of the topics in focus at Global Oneness.
- The Anthroposophical Society is a worldwide organisation with its headquarters in Switzerland.
- The Anthroposophical Society is a worldwide society with approximately 50 regional societies and 50,000 members on all continents.
- The Anthroposophical Society is the main organization carying Rudolf Steiner's works into the future.
- Anthroposophical Medicine is a holistic, human-centered approach to medicine.
- Anthroposophical Medicine is an internationally-recognized approach to medicine based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner (an Austrian scientist; 1861-1925).
- Anthroposophical Medicine is based on the very valid concept of interconnectedness of Man with Nature.
- Anthroposophical medicine is a complex system - an art and a science of healing that includes the integration of the spiritual and the physical.
- Anthroposophical medicine is a holistic and salutogenetic approach to health.
- ANTHROPOSOPHICALLY EXTENDED MEDICINE: A system of therapeutics based upon the theories of Rudolf Steiner developed in the late 1800s.
- Anthroposophically extended Medicine is a holistic and human-centered approach to medicine.
- ACUPUNCTURE: A school of medical therapy which has evolved over many centuries from the initial theories of early Chinese medical philosophers.
- Acupuncture is a "newer", more "technological" approach to accupressure.
- Acupuncture is a field-based intervention that mobilizes the flow of energy, influencing the field at all levels.
- Acupuncture is a therapy when needles are inserting into points along lines in the body, called meridians.
- Acupuncture is a treatment within Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a system of healing that dates back thousands of years.
- Alchemy - The belief of transformation.
- Alchemy is the mystical science that indicates the changing physiological conditions of the body during the process of initiation.
- Alchemy: The word alchemy is an Arabic term comprised of the article "al" and the noun "khemi.- The later word relates to "Khem" the Coptic name of Egypt.
- Short Phrase Review about "ANTHROPOSOPHICAL".
- Anthroposophically-extended Medicine is a holistic and human-centered approach to medicine.
- Anthroposophically-extended medicine is one of the topics in focus at Global Oneness.
- The anthroposophical doctor is a fully trained and qualified doctor in the conventional sense, who wishes to work out of a more extensive picture of man.
- Short Phrase Review about "ANTHROPOSOPHICAL INITIATIVES".
- Short Phrase Review about "ANTHROPOSOPHICAL MOVEMENT".
- Anthroposophical nursing is based on conventional nursing and broadened by insights gained through Rudolf Steiner-s Anthroposophical science of the spirit.
- Short Phrase Review about "ANTHROPOSOPHICAL STUDIES".
- Artemisia is an association dedicated to work in the healing arts in the light of Anthroposophy.
- Artemisia is the umbrella organization for various healing professions that work out of an anthroposophic perspective.
- The Association is a non-profit 501(c)3 association which is supported by grants and gifts.
- The Association is an interest group of the Anthroposophical Society in America.
- The Astral Light is the "tablet of the memory" of the animal man; Akâsa that of the spiritual Ego.
- The astral light is simply the dregs or lowers vehicles of akasa.
- Short Phrase Review about "ASTRAL MODEL".
- Astral Plane: An intermediate and invisible level of reality between the physical plane and the higher, more divine realms.
- The Astral Plane is also a location in the Marvel Universe.
- The Astral Plane is the final level of the computer game Nethack, where the player must sacrifice the Amulet of Yendor to his/her deity in order to win.
- The Astral Plane is the sixth highest (or second lowest) plane.
- The astral plane is a manifested reflection of the imagined ideal.
- Astral Projection: A condition in which there is separation between the physical and etheric body.
- Astral Projection: An experience in which the conscious part of the self splits form the body for a period of time.
- Astral projection is a form of out of body experience that sometimes occurs during lucid dreaming during deep meditation or at times of crisis.
- Astral projection is a subject that fascinates most people in knowing that they are able to project their etheric or astral body to another realm.
- Astral projection is one of the most salient features of the mystical tradition underlying most of the major religions.
- The Astral Realm is the source of all psychic phenomena.
- The astral realm is the main realm that you travel in APs and the ethereal is the main realm you travel in dreams and LDs.
- Astral Travel is a travel of our Consciousness to known and unknown frequencies.
- Astral Travel: The experience of moving around through the environments encountered during astral projection.
- The Astral World is only one aspect of the Universe, and there are greater Worlds beyond it.
- The Astral World is the substratum of physical existence, its underlying support or substructure, and the matrix of its various manifestations.
- The Astral World is the world wherein the Fourth Dimension is to be found and understood.
- The astral world is a causative plane of existence.
- The astral world is like a bridge between mind and the physical world, as it is perceived by mind.
- Astrology is a humanistic attempt at trying to understand the cycles that we share with the forces in the Universe.
- Astrology is a noble science which is as old as the ages of the Vedas.
- Astrology is the progenitor of astronomy, and for many years the two existed as one science.
- Astrology is the study of the Astral Plane.
- Astrology is to exact astronomy, what psychology is to exact physiology.
- Atman is the Spirit.
- Atman: A term used in Hinduism referring to the eternal or real self and sometimes refering to the principle of life in all things.
- AURA - A subtle, psychic, indivisible essence which radiates from human and animal bodies, and from things.
- Aura is a Latin word that means -a glow of light-. The aura is an energy field that surrounds and interweaves the body.
- Aura: A shell or layer of astral substance that surrounds and permeates the physical body.
- Aura: A subtle light or energy field said to surround people or objects.
- Aura: A subtle light or energy field surrounding people or objects.
- AWSNA - the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America This website offers some basic information about the Waldorf School movement in North America.
- AWSNA is an association of independent Waldorf schools and Waldorf teacher education institutes.
- Ayurveda is a system of healing practiced in India.
- Ayurveda is the traditional, natural system of medicine of India, which has been practiced for more than 5,000 years.
- Ayurveda: A compound of Sanskrit words meaning -knowledge of life,- it is a word used to describe the complex ancient healing systems of India.
- The term for Tibetan medicine does not map to the word "ayurveda", which in Tibetan is tshe' i rig byed.
- A belief is a pattern of thought upon which we base our behaviour.
- Belief is something which can only be applied to systems of abstract ideas.
- Belief is the enemy of intelligence, the latter being the fruit of experience or the child of knowledge.
- Belief is the lever and fulcrum to lift the world-to shift the axis of being.
- The belief is similar to but distinct from the doctrine of British Israelism.
- BioDynamics is a medical research and design firm focused on innovative medical technology which will improve the quality of patient care.
- BioDynamics is a vibrant and innovative company whose rapid growth and continued success reflects the highly skilled and motivated nature of its employees.
- BioDynamics is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- BioDynamics is one of the first radiochemical facilities to obtain both API and IMP approval for radiolabelled materials.
- Biodynamics is a branch of agriculture that takes us back to gardening the way our Creator intended it to be purely natural and nutritious.
- Biodynamic agriculture is a unique form of organic agriculture.
- Biodynamic agriculture is an advanced organic farming system that is gaining increased attention for its emphasis on food quality and soil health.
- Biodynamic agriculture is based on the teachings of German scientist Rudolf Steiner.
- Biodynamic agriculture is the oldest consciously organic approach to farming and gardening and is one of the most sustainable in existence.
- Biodynamic farming is a facet of the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner, who developed his principles of agriculture in the 1920s.
- Biodynamic farming is a comprehensive approach, with its own international governing body.
- Biodynamic farming is a form of spiritually evolved organic agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Biodynamic farming is a step beyond organic, she said. It treats the farm as a whole living organism: the plants, the animals, the water, etc.
- Biodynamic farming is a system of agriculture in which the farm is designed as a self-contained organism or eco system, common in Europe.
- Biofeedback is a treatment method that uses monitoring instruments to feed back to patients physiological information of which they are normally unaware.
- Biofeedback is used especially for stress-related conditions such as asthma, migraine headaches, insomnia, and high blood pressure.
- A body is a concept that contains an infinite inner universe, constantly birthing astral creation.
- A body is what it is as this determined body, as a substrate of "causal" properties which is, in its own essence, spatio-temporally localised.
- Body is only the vehicle for consciousness. A body is required in order for the ego to experience the world.
- Body is the temple of God and is a sacred place. I must not be neglected nor abused.
- The body is a center of life energy.
- The brain is a function of consciousness, not the source of consciousness.
- The brain is an instrument of matter sensitive to thought, will and feeling (emotion).
- Breast cancer is a notoriously difficult adversary.
- Breast cancer is the second most common form of cancer in women in the United States behind skin cancer.
- Also, the word "brotherhood" has long been used in English to refer, not just to a group of males, but to people generally, including both sexes.
- Brotherhood is the primary focus of Theosophy because all human beings are related.
- The word "Brotherhood" implies a level of cooperation which is not in the character of one on that path.
- Buddhi is the accumulated record and memory of all past experiences.
- Buddhi is the aspect of the Spirit, which manifests above the Intellect.
- Buddhi is the mould of the "garments" of Atma, because Atma is no body, or shape, or anything, and because Buddhi is its vehicle only figuratively.
- A caste is a hereditary group whose members intermarry only among themselves.
- The term "caste" is sadly associated with India's perverted hereditary caste system.
- The causal plane is a world of realities deals with essence and underlying nature of things in question.
- This consists of a lower level of concrete thought, and a higher level called the "Causal plane" of abstract thought.
- The "cell" is an illusion.
- The "cell" is an illusion. It is merely a word.
- Chakra is a Sanskrit word that denotes circle and movement.
- Chakra is a Sanskrit word that loosely translates to "spinning wheel".
- Our understanding of the chakra system is handed down from ancient Hindu teachings; this is where the Sanskrit word "chakra" originated.
- The chakra are the same octave of colors as the rainbow of the emotional body, but each is infused with the rose light of love.
- Chakras are the spherical whirlpools in the etheric body, that act as transmitters of energy.
- Chakras are the spherical whirlpools in the etheric body, that act as trasmitters of energy.
- The Chakras are like portals leading to different fields in your aura.
- The chakras are the centers of interchange between physical and psychic energy.
- Chaos is a fertile state of infinite potential.
- Chaos is the hyle of order and the future design.
- CHELATION THERAPY: A therapy utilizing an organic or synthetic agent which binds with minerals and removes them from the body.
- Chelation therapy is a series of intravenous injections of the synthetic amino acid EDTA, designed to detoxify the body.
- Chiropractic is a drug-free, non-surgical science and, as such, does not include pharmaceuticals or incisive surgery.
- Chiropractic is a form of diagnosing and treating illnesses that affect the nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of the body through spinal manipulation.
- Chiropractic is a system of healing that treats diseases by manipulating the spinal column, body structures, etc.
* Christian Community
* Craniosacral Biodynamics
* Environmental Medicine
* Etheric Double
* Etheric Plane
* Herbal Medicine
* Holistic Approach
* Holistic Medicine
* Human Being
* Human Brain
* Human Ego
* Human Mind
* Ion Saliu
* Mental Plane
* Modern Theosophy
* Occult Science
* Occult Sciences
* Orthomolecular Medicine
* Personal Ego
* Physical Plane
* Physical World
* Quest Books
* Rudolf Steiner
* Rudolf Steiner Archive
* Rudolph Steiner
* Secret Doctrine
* Spiritual Science
* Spiritual Triad
* Theosophical Society
* Therapeutic Eurythmy
* Tibetan Medicine
* Waldorf Curriculum
* Waldorf Education
* Waldorf Schools
Books about "Glossary of Anthroposophical Medicine" in