Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Austrian People Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Albin Julius is an Austrian pagan folk and industrial artist; his the primary musical project is called Der Blutharsch.
- Alexander Lernet-Holenia ( October 21, 1897 Vienna --- July 3, 1976 Vienna) was an Austrian writer of novels, poetry and historical studies.
- It also underscores Alexander Lernet-Holenia's place in the Austrian literary canon alongside such writers as Schnitzler, Hofmannsthal, Musil and Broch.
- Als Spezialist auf dem Gebiet --sterreichischer Literatur- und Kulturstudien, gilt er als Experte f--r das Werk von Alexander Lernet-Holenia.
- Alfred Gusenbauer became new party chairman and started restructuring the party politically, organisationally and financially.
- The Social Democrat's Alfred Gusenbauer is likely to become the new chancellor.
- On the sidelines of this conference, bilateral talks were held with Federal Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer.
- Allen was born in Australia but now lives in Innsbruck.
- Allen was in 28th place at that point, but began gaining ground almost immediately.
- Allen was timed in 2 hours, 4 minutes, 43.45 seconds.
- Alois was 36 when he married for the first time in 1873 and it may have been for money.
- Alois was an ambitious man of modest abilities, a mediocre person but he managed well to convince others that he had visions and talents.
- Alois was born illegitimate and for the first thirty-nine years of his life bore his mother's name, Schicklgruber.
- Alois was secure in his profession and no longer the ambitious climber.
- Alois was secure in his profession, no longer the ambitious climber.
- Alois Hitler was a domineering father, a customs official who achieved his status through hard work.
- Alois Hitler was born illegitimate.
- Alois Hitler was born illegitimate. For the first 39 years of his life he bore his mother's surname, Schicklgruber.
- Alois Hitler was born out of marriage and used his mother's surname, Schicklgruber, until he was 40.
- Alois Hitler was born out of wedlock and used his mother's surname, Schicklgruber, until he was 40.
- Andreas Mihavecz is an Austrian from Bregenz who holds the record of surviving the longest without any food or liquids.
- Angela Hitler is one of the topics in focus at Global Oneness.
- Anita Wachter was as surprised as she was delighted by her unexpected win after the race.
- Annapurna is a Sanskrit name that can be translated as Goddess of the Harvests or more simply The Provider.
- Annapurna is a Sanskrit name which is translated as Goddess of the Harvests.
- His Son Anton Dreher the Younger later developed the brewery further and started fist to export Lager beer across the oceans.
- The original amber lager developed by Anton Dreher shortly after the isolation of lager yeast.
- M--rzen is a traditional bottom fermented Austrian Lager based on the Schwechater Lagerbier developed in the 1830's by Anton Dreher.
- Anton Karas was just another Viennese zither player, performing at different wine gardens at night and working at odd jobs during the day.
- On at least one occassion, he made derogative comments and jokes about Ariel Muzikant, president of the Austrian Jewish Community.
- Vienna Jewish religious community leader Ariel Muzikant said Austrian Jews had not forgotten the reason for Haider's resignation then.
- August von PELZELN was curator of the bird department between 1857 and 1888.
- However, according to August Kubizek, his close friend and roommate at the time, he was more interested in the operas of Richard Wagner than in politics.
- However, according to a close childhood friend, August Kubizek, Hitler was already a "confirmed anti-Semite" before he left Linz, Austria.
- According to a theory by Machtan, which he explained in his book The Hidden Hitler, August Kubizek had a homosexual relationship with Hitler.
- Axel Corti is a distinguished director who has worked on stage, screen, television and radio in both his native France and Austria.
- Axel Corti was the father of 3 sons, one of them Sebastian Corti.
- Axel Corti was the father of three sons, one of them Sebastian Corti.
- Barbara Schurz is an artist and self-described " revolutionary activist " from Austria.
- One of the three members of the committee was an Austrian Jew, Beate Sirota.
- Beate Sirota currently resides in New York City and has many a few appearances in middle and high schools giving lectures about her life.
- Born in Vienna and educated in Tokyo and the United States, Beate Sirota Gordon received her bachelor of arts degree from Mills College, California.
- The Borchardt was available as a pistol and as a carbine with a detachable stock and attached holster, a variation that Luger and Mauser employed.
- The Borchardt was designed by Hugo Borchardt who had also worked for Loewe.
- Carl Djerassi is a distinguished scientist with an interesting mind, and many millions of women welcomed the Pill he brought them.
- Carl Djerassi is a professor of chemistry at Stanford University.
- Caspar Einem was born on 6 May 1948 in Salzburg, as the son of composer Gottfried von Einem and his wife Lianne (nee v.
- The choir is a non-profit organization financed through concerts, recordings and private donations.
- The choir is a private, not-for-profit organisation.
- Clemens Krauss was a complete man of the theater, and every bar of his 1953 Bayreuth Ring crackles with life and dramatic purposefulness.
- Clemens Krauss was a dominating figure in the concert halls and opera houses of German speaking Europe prior to his death in the early 1950's.
- Constanze Mozart was crippled by arthritis by 1840 and died in 1842.
- Equity is a body of rules from England that used to be separate from the "common law".
- Equity is a body of rules that developed in England separately from the "common law".
- Zwischen und auch innerhalb der einzelnen Musikstücke werden Texte, Aphorismen und Gedichte von Ernst Jandl gelesen (und manchmal auch 'gerappt').
- On August 1, to honour what would have been Austrian poet Ernst Jandl 's 80th birthday, signandsight.com launched a poetry translation competition.
- Texte zu Ernst Jandl (wird nicht mehr aktualisiert).
- Ernst Mally ( 1879 - 1944) was an Austrian philosopher who studied under Alexius Meinong.
- Ernst Mally, web page at philosophenlexikon.de (in German).
- In 1926, the Austrian philosopher Ernst Mally (1879-1944) proposed the first formal system of deontic logic.
- One of its most prominent members is former foreign minister Erwin Lanc.
- H--upl bei der --berreichung des Ehrenzeichens an Erwin Lanc, Foto: media wien Erwin Lanc wurde am 17.
- Eva Ibbotson is a great author anyway, and this is her book "jewel," fitting the story.
- Eva Ibbotson is a wonderful author with many really good books under her belt.
- Eva Ibbotson is a wonderfully charming writer with memorable and funny characters.
- Ewald Nowotny is to remain BAWAG boss.
- Die historisch-kritische Ausgabe ausgew-hlter Werke und Briefe von Ferdinand von Saar.
- -Bilde K-nstler, rede nicht-. Ferdinand von Saar und die bildende Kunst.
- Wien, Köln, Weimar 1997; Jens Stüben: Poetishe Reflexionen über Völker und Staaten Europas im Werk von Ferdinand von Saar.
- Ferdinand Mannlicher was born on the 30th of January 1848 in Mainz (Germany).
- Ferdinand Raimund's Br-derlein Fein from Vorm-rz Austria on youth and age.
- View our list of 8 available critical essays on Ferdinand Raimund.
- Ferdinand Raimund (born June 1, 1790, died September 5, 1836) was an Austrian actor and dramatist.
- Film was brought back once again to its value as a medium, liberated from any linguistic character which it had taken on in the course of its development.
- The film is based on Harrers autobiography and apparently the Lama and Heinrich Harrer remained good friends ever after.
- The film was mostly silent, but boasted several early talkie sequences, and for the first time audiences could listen to Joseph's unique and melodious voice.
- A collection of 24 erotic bookplates by Franz von Bayros.
- This catalogue from 1972 offers insight into the erotic works by Franz von Bayros owned by the famous Austrian artist Arnulf Rainer.
- Franz Gruber was an Austrian sculptor who worked at the turn of the 19th century.
- Franz Liszt is a musical hero to me.
- Franz Liszt is one of the topics in focus at Global Oneness.
- Franz Sacher was born in Vienna, Austria and died in Baden.
- When in 1859 specimens from the expedition with the frigate "Novara" arrived to be worked on, Kner called a young zoologist for help, Franz Steindachner.
- The board of management is dissolved; the last director, Franz Steindachner, retires.
- In honour of Franz Steindachner, the Austrian ichthyologist, (1834-1919) stenocephalus From the Latin stenocephalus = 'narrow-headed'.
- The driver, Franz Urban, was not told about this decision and he took the wrong route.
- Franz Urban drove the couple to the governor's residence.
- Horrified, Franz Urban jammed the car into reverse and sped to the hospital.
- Friedrich von Amerling was a portrait painter in the court of Franz Josef.
- Friedrich von Amerling was an Austro-Hungarian portrait painter in the court of Franz Josef.
- Friedrich Welwitsch was born in Austria where he worked for some time as a theatre critic.
- Fritz Luchsinger was the first of two men (the other being Ernst Reiss) to successfully reach the summit of Lhotse.
- First climb on Gasherbrum-II was made by Austrian in 1956, led by Fritz Moravec.
- It was first climbed in 1956 by Austrian Karakoram expedition, led by Fritz Moravec.
- Ben Moon - UK sports climber and boulderer, established the world's first F8C+ Fritz Moravec ( 1922 - 1997) Austria.
- Gasherbrum II is the third highest peak of the Gasherbrum massif , located in the Karakoram range of the Himalaya .
- Gasherbrum II is the third highest peak of the Gasherbrum massif, located in the Karakoram mountain range of the Himalayas.
- Gasherbrum II is the third highest peak of the Gasherbrum massif, located in the Karakoram region on the Pakistan - China border.
- Gaston Glock is a tough old man.
* Constance of Austria
* Georg Luger
* Georg Tannstetter
* Gerhard Hanappi
* Gerhard Skiba
* Gottfried Von Einem
* Gustav Meyrink
* Gustav Peichl
* Hanns Jelinek
* Hansi Hinterseer
* Hans Eberstark
* Hans Kelsen
* Heimito Von Doderer
* Heinrich Harrer
* Herbert Tichy
* Hubert Raudaschl
* Ignaz Seipel
* Johann Bernhard Fischer Von Erlach
* Johann Christian Brand
* Johann Michael Rottmayr
* Johann Natterer
* Johann Palisa
* John Banner
* Josef Hoffmann
* Josef Mohr
* Joseph Maria Olbrich
* Joseph Marx
* Joseph Schildkraut
* Julius Klinger
* Karl Ehn
* Karl Farkas
* Karl Von Frisch
* Kate Allen
* Leopold Lummerstorfer
* Ludwig Purtscheller
* Marie Fillunger
* Martin Rettl
* Max Perutz
* Michael Umlauf
* Mount Everest
* Nicolas Mahler
* Olga Neuwirth
* Oskar Adler
* Oswald Tschirtner
* Othenio Abel
* Otto Kahler
* Otto Walter
* Peter Alexander
* Peter Handke
* Peter Luttenberger
* Peter Rosei
* Rainhard Fendrich
* Robert Jungk
* Roland Kickinger
* Rosa Albach-Retty
* Soma Morgenstern
* Susanne Alexander Neumayer
* Sybil Danning
* Theodore Bikel
* Valie Export
* Victor Adler
* Walter Slezak
* Wilhelm Kress
Books about "Glossary of Austrian People Stubs" in