Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Brands"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Adidas is a German sports apparel manufacturer, part of the Adidas Group.
- Adidas is a well recognized German manufacturer of sports apparel.
- Adidas is the official sponsor of the British Team and supplies all athletes with footwear and podium kit.
- Adidas was now producing 45 million pairs of shoes per year.
- Adidas was loosing $100 million a year.
- NIVEA is a large global skin- and body- care brand, owned by German company Beiersdorf.
- NIVEA is an essential part of a healthy life.
- NIVEA is one of the world's largest skin- and body-care brands, owned by the German company Beiersdorf.
- NIVEA is the mass-market brand which already today offers thelargest skincare assortment.
- NIVEA was the first mass market skincare product.
- More recently, P&G has introduced many forms of deodorant sticks, body washes, and body sprays in several scents under the Old Spice brand.
- Old Spice is a popular men's cologne or aftershave as well as the brand name for a line of related products.
- Brands are like works of art.
- Brands are not their products, nor are they just their advertising.
- Brands are categorized by their targeted markets.
- Brands are using innovative methods, including involving their customers, to champion progressive causes.
- Brands were ranked by quality, exclusivity, social status and self-enhancement.
- Sony was chosen as it could be pronounced easily in many languages Sorcim - Early personal computer manufacturer named "micros" backwards.
- Sony was chosen as it could be pronounced easily in many languages.
- Worldwide, 20,000 brands of beer are brewed in 180 styles, from ales, lagers, pilsner and stouts to bitters, cream ales and iced beers.
- Miller Brewing owns and produces over 50 brands of beer.
- I. BEER Check your knowledge of some famous international brands of beer.
- Starbucks is a "third place": a place between home and work.
- Starbucks is a big brand but, as Sue said, a pretty small player compared to the Nestl--s, Kraft and Douwe Egberts of this world.
- Starbucks is a case study in how to effectively apply assembly line precision to an entire operation.
- Starbucks is a company that has meant SO MUCH to me.
- Starbucks is a publicly traded company.
- Absolut Vodka is a Swedish brand of vodka, owned by V&S Group, and produced at their facilities near --hus, Scania in southern Sweden.
- Absolut Vodka is a contemporary phenomenon.
- Absolut Vodka is a Swedish brand of vodka introduced in 1879.
- Wal-Mart is a HUGE company, with an economy larger than some countries.
- Wal-Mart is a different type of company, even if it is retail.
- Wal-Mart is a very well-managed firm.
- Wal-Mart is also one of the largest retailers of Valentine's chocolate candies, mainly sourced from Nestle, Mars, and Hershey.
- Wal-Mart is the largest retailer of cut-flowers in the United States, the majority of which come from Dole.
- Samsung Electronics is also the world's largest manufacturer of color monitors, color television sets, memory chips, TFT LCD and video recorders.
- Samsung Electronics is also the worldwide sponsor for the World Cyber Games.
- Samsung Electronics is the world's largest producer of memory chips, smart card chips, display driver ICs, TFT-LCDs, CDMA mobile phones, monitors, and VCRs.
- Philips is a global leader in color television sets, lighting, electric shavers, medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring, and one-chip TV products.
- Philips is a global technology and market share leader with a strong brand identity and enviable financial condition.
- Philips is a good monitor brand, and quite popular too.
- Philips is a hi-tech global company with a traditionally low profile.
- Philips is a household name in India, because it was here practically before everyone else.
- Disney is a content company.
- Disney is a master at this.
- Disney is a source that guides us to a place we've never been but always wanted to be; it allows us to escape the harsh realities of the world.
- Disney was a world leading company.
- Disney was one of the companies that dictated the way of a whole industry and now is not.
- Apple Computer is a business.
- Apple Computer is a different color and hasa bite out of it.
- Apple Computer is a great company, Macintosh users will not deny this.
- Apple Computer is a worldwide brand with a history of innovation and risk-taking.
- Apple computer is a company that is gwrowing nad has a track record of making an impact.
- Casio are billing it as the world's smallest digital camera with a 2.8x optical zoom (with their new ceramic lens technology).
- Casio is one of the leading engineers in the timepieces of tomorrow.
- The Casio is a great camera in my opinion, I especially like the manual focus and manual white balance control.
- Panasonic is a brand name and registered trade mark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
- Panasonic is a brand name that, for many years, has been closely associated with high quality consumer electronic products.
- Panasonic is a brand used by Matsushita, a Japanese company, to market its products throughout the world.
- Panasonic is a detail oriented company when it comes to improvement in the offered product line.
- Panasonic is a global leader in consumer and business electronics.
- PUMA AG is a publicly listed corporation with a registered head office in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Puma AG is among the world's leading manufacturers of athletic shoes, sportswear, and accessories.
- In this extended edited interview transcript, Jochen Zeitz, CEO, Puma AG, discusses Puma's design ethos.
- Through exports to many countries, Wrigley brands became known the world over.
- Wrigley brands are sold in over 120 countries and territories, although in some cases these markets are relatively small.
- Wrigley brands are sold in over 140 countries and territories, although in some cases these areas are relatively small.
- The vidalia onion was first produced about 1931 when a farmer's crop contained some particularly sweet onions.
- Spicy, sweet, and irresistible, best describe our Vidalia Onion Honey French Royale salad dressing.
- In 1986, the Vidalia Onion Trademark Act granted a state trademark and protection on the onions of the Vidalia and Toombs County, Georgia area.
- Anthony McCains is a Maritime based potato group- "tater tots", "home fries", etc.
- Tater Tots® were born.
- Push frozen tater tots into the mixture.
- Swarovski are regarded as the premier quality machine cut and polished crystal jewelries in the world.
- Swarovski is a brand name.
- Swarovski is a brand of man made crystals made from highest lead content glass components.
- Swarovski is a luxury brand name for a range of crystal glass products.
- Swarovski is a well-known brand in the fashion and jewellery industry.
- Sonicare is a leading brand of powered toothbrush, with many features that put it ahead of the pack.
- Sonicare is the #1 personally used and recommended brand by U. S. dental professionals.
- Sonicare is the best thing that ever happened to oral hygiene.
- The Sonicare is a great toothbrush, but it is advisable to replace the brush heads about every 6 months.
- The Sonicare is one of the latest generation of sonic speed electric toothbrushes.
- Robitussin is a brand name but it can be another type of expectorant.
- Robitussin is a brand name of a product that is based on guaifenesin, an expectorant.
- Robitussin is a brand of cold and cough medicines produced by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare.
- Robitussin is a popular brand of cough syrup and it might be surprising to consider its relation with fertility.
- Robitussin is only a specific brand and any expectorant that contains guaifenesin as the only active ingredient can be used in its place.
- Reebok are providing uniforms for the US basketball Team, as well as track and field teams from Spain and Croatia, Sweden and Poland.
- Reebok is a Category A university licensee.
- Reebok is a clear market leader in the tennis shoe market.
- Reebok is a company that lives and breathes the sport of basketball and all cultural elements that surround the game.
- Reebok is a global company that designs and markets sports and fitness products, including footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Polo Ralph Lauren is a highly successful and prestigious international brand with significant potential for further growth in the domestic market.
- Polo Ralph Lauren is a new definition of casual elegance.
- Polo Ralph Lauren is one of the many brands of clothing designed by Ralph Lauren, a fashion designer.
- Polaroid is a globally recognized brand name that maintains a highly respected reputation in the imaging industry.
- Polaroid is a globally recognized brand.
- Polaroid is a name we all know.
- Polaroid is a registered trademark of Polaroid Corporation.
- Polaroid is a trade name and if used should be capped.
- Much of the turn around has been attributed to Nike Shox cushioning technology first introduced in 2000.
- Consumers will find Nike Shox for men's, women's and kids' running and basketball shoes at prices ranging from US$90 to US$150.
- The Women's Nike Shox Saikano+ Running Shoe features an open breathable mesh upper with a support in the midfoot area for optimal lockdown.
- The Nike Free is a new breed of shoe which allows the foot to behave as if unshod.
- Nike Free is a revolutionary shoe that lets your feet move naturally.
- Nike Free are used as training footwear.
- Neutrogena is a brand of skin and hair care products.
- Neutrogena is a classic (gotta love the sprays when you're alone) but I also like Paula's Choice by Paula Begoun.
- Neutrogena is a leading maker of skin and beauty products.
- Neutrogena is a name in the skin care product industry with a stellar reputation.
- Neutrogena is a name that has become synonymous with quality products in the hospital.
- Mudd Jeans is a top international apparel retailer in the junior girls division.
- Mudd Jeans is a top international apparel retailer in the junior s division.
- Mudd Jeans is a women's jeans brand marketed.
- Mudd Jeans is the fastest growing junior fashion brand in the US with global sales exceeding US$500 million.
- One hundred years later, his ideal of reliability stll endures as the cornerstone of Maytag brands legacy of quality.
- Blower wheel used on some Maytag brands clothes dryers.
- Rear Drum Roller Kit commonly used on Maytag brands clothes dryers.
- Louis Vuitton is a definite must have to help spice up your handbag wardrobe a little.
- Louis Vuitton is a designer that has been in the business for years.
- Louis Vuitton is a designer that has learned to nurture their designs while incorporating innovation and design.
- Louis Vuitton is a genius.
- Louis Vuitton is a known for its fantastic designs and qualitative handbags and its establised brand name through out Globe.
- LG Electronics is a "Digital Leader" in electronic products and equipment -- with the numbers and product lines to prove it.
- LG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of home appliances, better known by its brand name, "Goldstar".
- LG Electronics is a major global player in electronics & telecommunications, operating 72 subsidiaries around the world with over 55,000 employees worldwide.
- LG Electronics is a manufacturer of computers and components.
- LG Electronics is a pioneering developer that facilitated commercializing iris recognition technology in 1999.
- Kleenex is a brand name for a variety of products such as facial tissue, bathroom tissue, paper towels, and diapers.
- Kleenex is a brand name for tissue as is Band-Aid for adhesive bandages.
- Kleenex is a brand name of facial tissue and a registered trademark of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation .
- Kleenex is a brand name of facial tissue paper and a registered trademark of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- Kleenex is a brand name of facial tissue that is registered trademark of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- In May 2002, it acquired the rights to Chuckles and bought several Hershey brands that originated with Henry Heide, Inc.
- Three other Hershey brands will accompany PayDay throughout the season: Zero, Whoppers and Whatchamacallit.
- IKEA is a Swedish home furnishings retailer.
- IKEA is one of the few store chains to have locations both in Israel and in other Middle Eastern nations.
- Whirlpool also manufactures IKEA brand appliances for low-cost home products retailer IKEA.
- Hello Kitty is a canvas where we try to project our own image.
- Hello Kitty is a classic.
- Hello Kitty is a very famous Japanese cartoon character.
- Hello Kitty is a very strong brand world-wide and the appeal of the little kitten (espicially to the girls) is not to fading in any way.
- Hello Kitty is one of several characters owned by Sanrio Co.
- HOT WHEELS is a trademark owned by and used under license (with permission) from Mattel, Inc.
- HOT WHEELS is a trademark owned by and used under license (with permission) fromMattel, Inc.
- Hot Wheels are an American icon; the classic diecast play toy, and one of the most popular collectible toys in history.
- Hot Wheels are die-cast model vehicles manufactured by Mattel and were introduced in 1968.
- Hot Wheels is a $250 million global brand and a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of vehicles, playsets and tracks.
- Givenchy is a collector of antique furniture, Louis XIV through French Empire.
- Givenchy is a line of clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Givenchy is a member of Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret- a -Porter.
- Givenchy is a new brand for our shop brought to you in partnership with Alex Blake.
- Givenchy was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy, who retired in 1995.
- Fruit of the Loom is a leading apparel company, emphasizing branded products for consumers ranging from children to senior citizens.
- Fruit of the Loom is a leading, international vertically integrated basic apparel company.
- Fruit of the Loom is a trademark of Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
- Fruit of the Loom is an American company which manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- L'Equipeur has adapted its Denver Hayes boxy style to a more fitted shape.
- This short sleeve tee shirt is a Denver Hayes brand, 100% cotton T-shirt in a size Mens Small.
- Crest Whitestrips are a little more expensive than the liquid whitening formulas but Crest Whitestrips are also more effective.
- Crest Whitestrips are one of the most popular among the store brand tooth whitening products.
- Crest Whitestrips are the easy way to get whiter teeth in just 2 weeks.
- Crest Whitestrips is a dental whitening system.
- Crest Whitestrips is a registered trademark of the Proctor & Gamble Company.
- DKNY is a global clothing brand.
- DKNY is a favorite of mine.
- DKNY is a great choice for basic lingerie.
- DKNY is a popular choice.
- DKNY is a refreshing fragrance with a blend of mossy, sandalwood, tangerine, cedar and tobacco.
- Christian Dior is a brand for women and men offering of class and style, outstanding high quality and admired by everybody.
- Christian Dior is a brand name known around the world for luxury, class and elegance.
- Christian Dior is a leading brand in the world of high class designer products.
- Christian Dior was born in 1905 in Granville, a lively seaside town on the Normandy coast.
- Christian Dior was born in 1905.
- Calvin Klein is a pioneer of the ---All American---, wholesome underwear look.
- Calvin Klein is a well-known brand of clothing and perfumes originating in the late 1960s, conceived by the American fashion designer of the same name.
- Calvin Klein was also the first designer to receive outstanding design in men---s and women---s wear from CFDA award show in the same year.
- Calvin Klein was immediately recognised for his talent after his first major showing at New York Fashion Week.
- Calvin Klein was raised in the Jewish immigrant community in the Bronx, New York.
- BenQ are this Taiwanese manufacturer that make like every electronic thing under the sun from LCD and CRT monitors to cameras and cell phones.
- BenQ is a long-established and widely-recognized technology leader in the areas of computing, communications, and consumer electronics.
- BenQ is an industry leader in networked digital lifestyle devices with an expertise that encompasses display, storage, imaging, wireless and broadband areas.
- BenQ is one of the few Asian brands that have expanded beyond the 3C (Computing, Communications and Consumer Electronics) market.
- BenQ is one of them.
- A Band-Aid is a trademark of an adhesive bandage with a gauze pad in the center.
- BAND-AID is the registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson for their adhesive bandages used to cover small wounds.
- Band-Aid is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson for their adhesive bandages used to cover small wounds.
- Band-Aid is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson.
- Band-Aid is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson for their adhesive bandages used to cover small wounds.
- Society > Culture > Names > Brands
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
* Air Jordan
* American Tourister
* Australian Homemade
* Banana Republic
* Beer Nuts
* Candy Bars
* Cendant Brands
* Chicken of The Sea
* Chore Boy
* Cleaning Products
* Consumer Goods
* Creative Technology
* Daigaku Honyaku Center
* Die-Cast Toy
* Ermenegildo Zegna
* Gerber Multitool
* Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
* Goya Foods
* Guittard Chocolate Company
* Hush Puppies
* Judith Leiber
* Juicy Juice
* K-Y Jelly
* King Ranch
* List of Automotive Fuel Brands
* Marvel Age
* Marvel Knights
* Monster Thickburger
* Nabisco Products
* Pearl Drums
* Peters Ice Cream
* Pierre Cardin
* Pinnacle Foods
* Pocket Coffee
* Poland Spring
* Quaker State
* Rainbow Sandals
* Red Herring Surf
* Salomon Group
* Siemens Ag
* Singapore Airlines
* Sony Ericsson
* Store Brands
* Tag Heuer
* Tahitian Noni
* Thierry Mugler
* Thomson Directories
* Tommy Bahama
* Trojan Condoms
* Um Bongo
* Utz Chips
Books about "Glossary of Brands" in