Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Bulgaria Geography Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- BULGARIA is a unique combination of beautiful and varied nature and ancient culture.
- BULGARIA is the latest property hot spot for Britons seeking a holiday home abroad, according to new figures.
- Bulgaria - a photo journey.
- Bulgaria - an ancient land As a state established by khan Asparoukh, Bulgaria has been existing for more than 13 centuries.
- Bulgaria are third world power.
- Sofia Province is a province ( oblast) of Bulgaria.
- Sofia airport is a 1 hour drive from Borovets, while Plovdiv is about 90 minutes away.
- Sofia airport is a modern, comfortable airport with a nice feel to it.
- Sofia airport is the starting point for all tourist visiting Borovets and Bansko, Rila and Pirin Mountains.
- Ahtopol - The town of Ahtopol, situated on a rocky peninsula, is 16km distant from Tsarevo.
- Ahtopol is a beautiful quiet village on the Black sea coast.
- Ahtopol is a great place for people looking for a calm and relaxing vacation.
- Ahtopol is a great place for people looking for a wonderfully calm vacation.
- Ahtopol is a place blessed by God.
- Alfatar is a small town, situated in the rural area in north-eastern Bulgaria.
- Antonovo is a town in Northeastern Bulgaria.
- Apriltsi is a picturesque town situated in central north Bulgaria at the foot of the highest peak in the Balkan Mountains - Botev, 2376 m.
- Apriltsi is a populated place in Lovech, Bulgaria, Europe .
- Apriltsi is a small town near Troyan with great history and fascinating beauty.
- Apriltsi is a small town with about 4,700 populations.
- Apriltsi is a small town, settled at the foot of the Central Balkan Range.
- Arda River is a transboundary river, which starts in Bulgaria and continues into Greece.
- Arda River is the biggest river in the Rhodopes.
- The Arda River is a cross-border river shared by Bulgaria and Greece.
- Ardino is a town in Southern Bulgaria, in the Rhodope Mountains.
- The area is a famous agricultural region and the village is surrounded by fruit trees.
- The area is a famous hunting zone.
- The area is a perfect place for solitude and indulging rest among beautiful nature sceneries.
- The area is a popular mountain resort also known for the typical local cuisine.
- The area is also a popular spa center with numerous mineral springs and an outdoor pool with mineral water.
- ASENOVGRAD is a town on Chepelarska River, 19 km south-east of Plovdiv.
- Asenovgrad is a city located 100 kilometers ( 60 miles) southeast of Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Asenovgrad is a populated place in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Asenovgrad is a town close to the city of Plovdiv.
- Asenovgrad is a town in central southern Bulgaria.
- Balchik - the city of Dionysos The ancient town of Balchik has a history spanning over 2,600 years.
- Balchik is a 2600 years old town, a formerly Greek-Byzantine fortress Dionysopolis.
- Balchik is a Black Sea coastal town in the Southern Dobruja area of northeastern Bulgaria.
- Balchik is a center of municipality ( 22 settlements with a population of appr.
- Balchik is a lovely seaside town with many shops, seafront restaurants, a developing marina and a substantial UK ex-pat community.
- Bankya is a famous spa resort six kilometres from Bulgaria-s capital, Sofia.
- Bankya is a famous spa resort, as well as Pancharevo and the baths in Sofia.
- Bankya is a picturesque town just 10 km west of Sofia and, depending on the time of day and week, is reachable in 10 to 40 minutes.
- Bankya is a small and picturesque town, 6 km west of Sofia.
- Bankya is a small picturesque town 17 km west of Sofia – the capital of Bulgaria.
- Batak is a municipal centre with 2 villages included and a total population of 7,480.It has rich cultural heritage.
- Batak is a municipal centre with 3 villages included and a total population of 7,480.
- Batak is a town in Southern Bulgaria.
- Batak was pronounced town in 1964 and has population of 4,019 people.
- Its main city is Pernik, while smaller towns include Radomir, Breznik, Tran, Batanovtsi and Zemen.
- N: 2275 This property is situated in the Bulgarian town of Batanovtsi.
- Belene is a threat and completely unnecessary for Bulgaria and for the region I live in.
- Belene is the construction site of Bulgaria's second NPP. Construction was stopped in 1990 over protest from environmentalists and lack of funds.
- Belene was conceived in the early 1980s and construction began in 1985, shortly before the catastrophe of Chernobyl took place.
- Belene was proclaimed a town in 1964, which is celebrated every year in the first week of September with a market and cultural events.
- Belene was started to be constructed with a VVER 1000 reactor.
- Belitsa is a 40-minute drive from Bansko and the reserve is a further 16 km away.
- Belitsa is a populated locality in Sofiya, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Belitsa is a populated place in Khaskovo, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Belitsa is also known as Beliza.
- Belitsa is one of the smallest municipalities in southwestern Bulgaria.
- Belogradchik is a city in northwestern Bulgaria in the Vidin Province.
- Belogradchik is a small town and is easily and most enjoyably experienced on foot.
- Belogradchik is a small town in NW Bulgaria, the poorest region in the country.
- Belogradchik is a town in north-west Bulgaria, picturesquely spread over the western part of the Balkan Mountains, 550 m above sea level.
- Belogradchik is a town in the northwestern region of Bulgaria, it has a population of 6,700 and is located in the Vidin Province close to Dimovo.
- Beloslav is a transportation and industrial hub of national significance for Bulgaria and part of the Varna-Devnya Industrial Complex.
- Beloslav is a transportation and industrial hub of national significance, part of the Varna-Devnya Industrial Complex.
- Beloslav is a unique town because it is the only city in Bulgaria that does not have road access.
- Beloslav is an ancient settlement populated probably about 12,000 years ago.
- Beloslav is an industrial town 19 km west of downtown Varna and 5 km east of Devnya.
- Belovo is a town that sits on the Maritsa River and at the eastern end of the Thracian Plain.
- Berkovitsa is a populated place in Montana, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Berkovitsa is a town in northwestern Bulgaria.
- Berkovitsa is a very well developed Bulgarian town located at the foot of Western Stara Planina.
- Berkovitsa is an old settlement.
- Berkovitsa is the last railway station of the local railway line Boichinovtsi - Montana - Berkovitsa.
- Blagoevgrad is a major and important transport centre in this part of Bulgaria.
- Blagoevgrad is a province of southwestern Bulgaria.
- Blagoevgrad is a regional center for both the national telecommunications and national television companies.
- Blagoevgrad is a small town in southwestern Bulgaria, the administrative centre of Blagoevgrad Province, with a population of about 77,000.
- Blagoevgrad is a starting point for visits to the Pyramids of Stob, the antique fortresses by the village of Klisura, Selishte, Gabrovo and Tzerovo.
- His memory is honoured especially among the descendants of Bulgarian refugees from Aegean Macedonia, as well as in Blagoevgrad Province.
- Razlog Razlog is a small town in the southwestern region of Bulgaria, in Blagoevgrad Province, also known as Pirin Macedonia.
- Gotse Delchev (), is a town in Blagoevgrad Province of Bulgaria with a population of 23,573.
- Boboshevo is a populated place in Kyustendil, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Boboshevo is a town in Western Bulgaria.
- Polymetal ores are excavated in Osogovo; brown coals in the famous Bobov dol mines.
- The third-largest town in the province (after Kyustendil and Dupnitsa), it is the administrative centre of Bobov Dol municipality.
- Bobov Dol ( Bulgarian: ---------- ------; also Bobovdol, ----------------) is a town in southwestern Bulgaria, part of Kyustendil Province.
- Bolyarovo is a town in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- Vratsa is an important railway station along the railway route Mezdra --- Boychinovtsi --- Brusartsi --- Vidin ( Lom).
- It is a station on the local railway line Boychinovtsi - Montana - Berkovitsa.
- Bozhurishte is a populated place in Sofiya, Bulgaria, Europe.
- Bozhurishte is a town and a municipality which includes 10 settlements with 6825 residents.
- Bozhurishte is a town in western Bulgaria.
- Bratsigovo is a city with rich history.
- Bratsigovo is a town in Southern Bulgaria.
- Breznik is a small town in Western Bulgaria, 50 km away from Sofia and 18 km from the district center Pernik.
- Breznik is a town 50 km away from Sofia and is close to the towns of Bankya and Pernik.
- Breznik is a town in western Bulgaria, 50 km away from Sofia.
- Brezovo is a town close to the town of Rakovski.
- Brezovo is the leader in Bulgaria with more than one million ducks per year.
- Brusartsi is a town in Northwestern Bulgaria.
- Burgas is a Black Sea town in South-Eastern Bulgaria and a national seaside resort.
- Burgas is a successor of the Ancient Greek Ancient Greece is the term used to describe the Greek-speaking world in ancient times.
- Burgas is an important industrial, commercial, transport and tourist center.
- Burgas is an industrial and tourist center.
- Burgas is the 4th biggest city in Bulgaria and is administrative, trade and tourist center of south-east Bulgaria with International airport.
- Byala Cherkva is a mountain climatic resort centre.
- Byala Cherkva was proclaimed a town in 1976 in honour of the 100 th anniversary of the April Uprising.
- Byala Slatina is a railway station of the Cherven Bryag - Oryahovo track and a much-used bus connection.
- The county was formed in 1836.
- The county was organized in 1833 and named after Frederick Bates, the second governor of Missouri.
- Dimitrovgrad is a town and a municipality in Haskovo Province of southern Bulgaria.
- Dimitrovgrad is one of the greenest towns in Bulgaria.
- Dimitrovgrad is one of the most planted with trees and shrubs towns in Bulgaria.
- Dobrich - The town of Dobrich is situated 50km north of Varna and approximately 380 km from the capital Sofia.
- Dobrich is a city of about 111 000 people.
- Dobrich is a major cultural center, it has Medical Institute, a symphony orchestra, theatre, many high and technical schools.
- Dobrich is a major shopping centre with the main square (25th September) and its approaches pedestrians.
- Dobrich is a province in northeastern Bulgaria.
- Dobrich Province is a province in northeastern Bulgaria.
- Dolen is a village in Southwestern Bulgaria.
- Dryanovo is a part of a first- class highway named Ruse- Stara Zagora and a railway station connecting North and South Bulgaria.
- Dryanovo is a station of the main railway line Rousse – Gorna Oryahovitsa – Stara Zagora - Podkova.
- Dryanovo is the birthplace of the writers Racho Stoyanov, Atanas Smirnov and of the composer Todor Popov.
- Dzhebel is a town in Kardzhali Province, southern Bulgaria.
- Elhovo is a quiet beautiful Bulgarian city in the province of Yambol.
- Elhovo is a small town in the south-eastern part of Bulgaria, situated along the valley of the Lower Toundzha River.
- Elhovo is the last railway station (tel.: 0478 2494) on the railway line Yambol-Elhovo connecting the town with the national railway system.
- Elhovo is the last railway station on the railway line Yambol-Elhovo connecting the town with the national railway system.
- Erma Reka is a village in southern Bulgaria , Zlatograd municipality, near Greece border.
- Gabrovo is a key point of departure for hiking routes around the Shipka Balkan Mountain (refer to the Stara Planina related chapter herein).
- Gabrovo is a Municipality and District Centre of about 75,300 inhabitants, the climate is semi continental with mild winters and cool summers.
- Gabrovo is a key point of departure for hiking routes around the Shipka Balkan Mountain.
- Gabrovo is a small province lying at the geographical centre of Bulgaria.
- Gabrovo is a town in central northern Bulgaria, the administrative centre of Gabrovo Province.
- Gabrovo is a town in central northern Bulgaria.
- Haskovo is a province in southern Bulgaria, neighbouring Greece and Turkey to the south east.
- Haskovo is a regional municipal center.
- Haskovo is a town in Bulgaria .
- Haskovo is a town in southeastern Bulgaria.
- Haskovo is one of the oldest residential places within the territory of contemporary Bulgaria.
* Ivan Shishman
* Momin Prohod
* Montana Province
* Pazardzhik Province
* Pernik Province
* Pirin National Park
* Plovdiv Province
* Razgrad Province
* Ruse Province
* Shumen Province
* Silistra Province
* Stara Zagora
* Stara Zagora Province
* Studen Kladenets
* Sveti Vlas
* Tsar Kaloyan
* Veliko Tarnovo
* Vidin Province
* Yantra River
Books about "Glossary of Bulgaria Geography Stubs" in