Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Buskers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Buskers are also called street performers or street musicians.
- Buskers are currently not allowed to play anywhere in the Underground.
- Buskers are found on many streets and also in the underground and at train stations.
- Buskers are generally not homeless, panhandlers, or beggers, and these terms are normally derogatory when referring to a busker.
- Buskers are now able to perform legally on certain tube platforms (but not trains).
- Woody Guthrie was a great troubadour and a brave messenger of justice for working people.
- Woody Guthrie was a hero to a generation of folk musicians, Bob Dylan among them.
- Woody Guthrie was a prolific artist known for his achievements as a singer-songwriter and as an author of fiction.
- Woody Guthrie was a prolific artist known for his achievements as a singer-songwriter and as an author.
- Woody Guthrie was born July 14, 1912 and died on October 3, 1967.
- Ani DiFranco is a powerful feminist figure who continues to fill venues with her style of rock and roll mixed with blues and folk.
- Ani DiFranco is a singer [i], guitarist [i], and songwriter [i].
- Ani DiFranco is a singer, guitarist, and songwriter.
- Ani DiFranco is a singer, songwriter, and guitarist.
- Ani DiFranco was issued on the label in the winter of 1990.
- Barenaked Ladies is a Canadian alternative rock band from Toronto, Ontario.
- Barenaked Ladies Are Me shows that the Barenaked Ladies are one of the most consistently great bands around.
- Barenaked Ladies Are Me, their most melodic and accessible album since Stunt, is also the bands most cohesive and holistic set of songs.
- Barenaked Ladies are one act that can not be missed live.
- Barenaked Ladies is a Canadian rock band composed of five men.
- Bessie Smith is to blues what Billie Holliday is to jazz.
- Bessie Smith was a rough, crude, violent woman.
- Bessie Smith was a very famous early blues singer.
- Bessie Smith was a very famous early blues singer.]] City blues were much more codified and elaborate.
- Bessie Smith was in the process of a comeback at the time of her tragic death at age of forty three.
- Billy Bragg is a songwriter and author.
- Billy Bragg is a British singer songwriter who first came to prominence in 1983 with his debut album, 'Life's a Riot'.
- Billy Bragg was born in a district of Essex that is now part of Greater London.
- Billie Holiday is a real woman, talentuous and torn between her life and her music.
- Billie Holiday is a case in point.
- Billie Holiday is a figure of her time and this movie just about justifies that statment.
- Bon Jovi is a Hard rock band originating from New Jersey.
- Bon Jovi is a hard rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey.
- Bon Jovi is a hard rock band originating from Sayreville, New Jersey.
- Bon Jovi is a music band originating from New Jersey.
- Bon Jovi is a powerhouse of musical talent that exploded into something phenomenal.
- Damien Rice is the first artist signed to Vector Recordings, a new, nationally distributed label formed by Ken Levitan and former RCA president Jack Rovner.
- Damien Rice is the kind of man you could take home to your mother.
- Dolly Parton is an icon in the gay community, and is often portrayed by drag queens.
- Dolly Parton was born in Sevierville, Tennessee, the fourth of twelve children born to Robert Parton and Avie Owens.
- Dolly Parton was given an honorary doctorate from Carson-Newman College in 1990.
- Dolly Parton was looking for a brassy Southern woman for a supporting role and felt the singer was perfect.
- Donovan is an inspirational speaker, passionate about the world of amateur sport and what can be accomplished through hard work and dedication.
- Donovan is the fourteenth studio album, and sixteenth album overall, from Scottish singer-songwriter Donovan.
- Donovan was also featured in the lineup of the all-star performance of Dylan's I Shall Be Released for the show's finale.
- Donovan was on his way to the top.
- Donovan was one of the most popular British recording artists of his day, producing a series of hit albums and singles between 1965 and 1970.
- Eric Clapton is a guitar virtuoso and the quintessential guitarist's guitarist.
- Eric Clapton is the eponymous debut solo album from Eric Clapton.
- Eric Clapton was a guest guitarist on song "Mr. Bluesman".
- Eric Clapton: The Autobiography, was released on October 9, 2007 by The Random House Group, includes his own photographs and covers Eric's life so far.
- Hothouse Flowers are an Irish rock group formed in 1985 that combines traditional Irish music with influences from soul, gospel and rock.
- Hothouse Flowers are "tender and defenseless," says the quasi hippie, a vegetarian who wears musk and work shirts.
- The Hothouse Flowers are an Irish rock group that combines traditional Irish music with influences from soul, gospel and rock.
- The Hothouse Flowers are an Irish-based rock group who combine traditional Irish music with influences from soul, gospel and rock.
- The Hothouse Flowers is an Irish rock group that combines traditional Irish music with influences from soul, gospel and rock.
- Joe Strummer was an accomplished musician who will be sadly missed.
- Joe Strummer was a lucky man, and although he died too young, he put out 50 strong years and made a lot of his life.
- Joe Strummer was a man who wasn't afraid to voice his beliefs.
- Joe Strummer was an overrated, pseudo-political pill head who couldn't even write a half decent tune.
- Joe Strummer was born John Graham Mellor on August 21, 1952, when his father, a diplomat, was stationed in Ankara, Turkey.
- Louis Armstrong was also greatly skilled at scat singing, or wordless vocalizing.
- Louis Armstrong was an extremely generous man who was said to have given away almost as much money as he kept for himself.
- Louis Armstrong was born to a poor family in New Orleans, Louisiana.The date of his birth is August 4, 1901.
- Louis Armstrong was happy working with Oliver, but his wife, pianist Lil Hardin Armstrong, urged him to seek more prominent billing.
- Louis Armstrong was inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as an early influence.
- Ma Rainey is commonly known as the Mother of the Blues because of her significant influence on the many female blues singers who succeeded her.
- Ma Rainey is one of the survivors; Levee is one of the impending casualties.
- Ma Rainey was Bessie's mentor and she stayed with her show until 1915.
- Ma Rainey was a good businesswoman and flashy dresser, who had a penchant for glittery jewlery.
- Ma Rainey was arrested in Chicago in 1925 when police responded to a noise complaint and found a room full of naked women in "intimate" situations.
- Muddy Waters was one of the main creators of postwar Chicago blues and a central figure in blues history.
- MUDdy Waters: The Captain's log from one vessel in a sprawling sea of MU*s.
- Muddy Waters was so importnat to post WW2 music that you ought to seek out any of his recordings.
- Muddy Waters was the first genuine Blues star, and for good reason: His presence, command, and charisma were unmatched during his 30-plus year career.
- Shields and Yarnell is an American mime performing duo formed in 1972.
- Shields and Yarnell is a mixed-gender mime duo formed in 1972.
- Shields and Yarnell was born on the streets of San Francisco in the early 1970s.
- Shields and Yarnell were married in 1972 and divorced in 1986.
- ThaMuseMeant is a Virginian folk-rock quintet.
- ThaMuseMeant is a four-piece travelin' band out of Northern New Mexico.
- ThaMuseMeant is an American folk-rock quartet.
- ThaMuseMeant is one of the most versatile and creative bands I've heard.
- ThaMuseMeant is the Rockingest Anti-Folk acoustic gypsy-grass full of intelligent lyrics, beautiful voices, incredible musicianship.
- Adriano Celentano (born January 6, 1938) is an Italian singer, songwriter, comedian, actor, film director and TV host.
- Average rating for Adriano Celentano is 0.00, total rating is 0 and received 0 votes.
- If you're looking for Adriano Celentano lyrics, then you can stop looking.
- Amanda Palmer is the singer and pianist of The Dresden Dolls.
- Amanda Palmer is the singer and pianist of the The Dresden Dolls.
- Artis the Spoonman is a living myth.
- Artis the Spoonman is a street performer from Santa Cruz, California and later Seattle, who plays music with a sets of spoons.
- Art Garfunkel is an American singer-songwriter and actor, best known as half of the Grammy Award winning folk duo Simon and Garfunkel.
- Click here to add Blind Arvella Gray as a friend.
- Best to Blind Arvella Gray, king of the Chicago street singers, from his fans at conqueroo.
- For additional information on Blind Arvella Gray and Conjuroo Recordings, contact conqueroo: Cary Baker (818) 501-2001 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baby Gramps is a dude from Seattle who played on Letterman a couple of weeks ago.
- Baby Gramps is a steel guitar performer, who, though born in Miami, Florida, has been based in the Northwest USA for at least the last 40 years.
- Badly Drawn Boy is a supporter of Manchester City Football Club, although claimed to be a supporter of Liverpool Football Club in early interviews.
- Beck is a vegetarian.
- Beck was arrested and shot.
- Beck was asked to join The Rolling Stones but declined before Ron Wood took the job.
- Beck was born in Dallas, Texas, and attended Lincoln High School, where he received his only formal art training.
- Beck was born in the Pomeranian town of Stolp, Greater German Empire (now S--upsk in Poland) in 1944.
- Ben Kerr is a very busy man.
- Bernie Mac was hospitalized with pneumonia on August 1, 2008.
- Bert Jansch is the debut album by Bert Jansch.
- Bert Jansch was followed by It Don-t Bother Me, and the also hugely influential Jack Orion.
- Big Bill Broonzy is a towering and influential figure in traditional blues as a guitarist, singer and architect of early Chicago blues.
- Big Bill Broonzy was the leading bluesman in Chicago until his death in 1958 and the city was a very competitive market for a newcomer to become established.
- Big Bill Broonzy was the top cat in Chicago until his death in 1958 and the city was a very competitive market for a newcomer to become established.
- Big Joe Williams is a a blues musician famous for his 12 string guitar.
- Big Joe Williams is a blues musician famous for his 12 string guitar .
- He persevered, however, and went solo the next year with the one man show Bill Bailey's Cosmic Jam.
- Bill Bailey - www.smarter.com Find bill bailey and Compare prices at Smarter.com.
- Affiliate. www.ezclicktickets.com For a Full Breakdown of where and When you can see Bill Bailey.
- Blind Lemon Jefferson is the featured musician on a State of Texas license plate.
- Blind Lemon Jefferson was a groundbreaking artist on many levels, and is the undisputed father of Texas blues.
- Blue Man Group is a creative organization dedicated to creating exciting and innovative work in a wide variety of media.
- Blue Man Group is a visually stunning and musically powerful show.
- Blue Man Group was also parodied on the The Simpsons, where Bart threw a ball into one's members mouth in a church.
- Blue Man Group was parodied on an episode of Family Guy.
- While recording the demo at a studio on Denmark Street, Donovan befriended Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones, who was recording in a nearby studio.
- Meanwhile, Brian Jones had begun skipping school in Cheltenham to practice bebop alto sax and clarinet.
- Guitarist Brian Jones played slide in a very blues-oriented style.
- Bukka White was not a man to trifle with.
- Burl Ives is a riot in this film.
- Burl Ives is an article about a person who is not Stephen.
- Burl Ives was a troublemaker.
- Burl Ives was one of seven children born to a Scottish-Irish farming family.
- The Cambridge Buskers were a duo of English musicians in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Cerys Matthews is a goddess - I went to see her in the Parc and Dare in Treorchy.
- Champion Jack Dupree was the embodiment of the New Orleans blues and boogie woogie pianist, a true barrelhouse "professor".
- Charlie Dancey is best known for being a professional juggler and author.
- Haggis and Charlie are a comedy juggling act formed in 1984 by Haggis McLeod and Charlie Dancey.
- Charlie Parker was one of the greatest and arguably the greatest saxophone player of all times.
- Charlie Patton was one of the first mainstream stars of the Delta blues genre.
- Jiminy Cricket's voice was originally performed by singer Cliff Edwards, who voiced the character for Disney through the 1960s.
- In 1932 Cliff Edwards got his first national radio show on CBS. Edwards would continue having network radio shows off and on through 1946.
- Dave Brock is the frontman of the English space rock group, Hawkwind.
- Dave Brock was asked for some material and duly obliged with a song called 'Burn Me Up'.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > D > En > D > O > N > Donovan" > Donovan< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Styles > B > Blues > Bands And Artists > M > En > M > U > D > Muddy Waters" > Muddy Waters< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > V > En > V > I > O > Violent Femmes" > Violent Femmes< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Bands And Artists > S > Si > Simon And Garfunkel > Guitar Tablature.
* Dave Chappelle
* David Blaine
* David Byrne
* Derroll Adams
* Django Reinhardt
* Doc Watson
* Eddie Izzard
* Eddie Taylor
* Eddi Reader
* Elvis Costello
* Eubie Blake
* Fred Rose
* Furry Lewis
* George Burns
* George Jones
* Gerry Rafferty
* Glen Hansard
* Gregg Alexander
* Grievous Angels
* Gus Cannon
* Haggis And Charlie
* Haggis Mcleod
* Hank Williams
* Harry Mcclintock
* Hayley Westenra
* Henry Sloan
* Homesick James
* Huey Lewis
* Indian Buskers
* Irving Berlin
* James Dean Bradfield
* Jann Arden
* Jason Webley
* Jeff Sheridan
* Jeremy Irons
* Jerry Jeff Walker
* Jimmie Rodgers
* Jimmy Reed
* Joan Baez
* Jody Wildgoose
* Johnny Shines
* Jon Hicks
* Josephine Baker
* Judy Collins
* Kt Tunstall
* Lead Belly
* Leonard Cohen
* Leslie Spit Treeo
* Little Walter
* Long John Baldry
* Lost Dakotas
* Lou Reed
* Madeleine Peyroux
* Memphis Jug Band
* Memphis Minnie
* Mexican Buskers
* Mic Christopher
* Mike Doughty
* Mike Oldfield
* Naked Cowboy
* Natalia Paruz
* Nik Turner
* Norah Jones
* Old Blind Dogs
* Opera Babes
* Papa Charlie Jackson
* Patrick Wolf
* Patti Scialfa
* Paul Bettany
* Paul Simon
* Pete Seeger
* Pierce Brosnan
* Professor Longhair
* Puppet Bike
* Ralph Mctell
* Reverend Gary Davis
* Rini Templeton
* River Phoenix
* Roberto Benigni
* Robert Johnson
* Robin Williams
* Rob Smith
* Rodrigo Y Gabriela
* Rod Stewart
* Rufus Payne
* Satan And Adam
* Sean Brosnan
* Snooky Pryor
* Soozie Tyrell
* Sophie Tucker
* Spencer Davis
* Stanley Jordan
* Steve Marriott
* Steve Martin
* Steve Mcnicholas
* T-Bone Walker
* Ted Hawkins
* Tex Morton
* The Hackensaw Boys
* Tom Winslow
* Tracy Chapman
* Utah Phillips
* Violent Femmes
* Wavy Gravy
* Wesley Willis
* Wizz Jones
Books about "Glossary of Buskers" in