Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Canada Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Canadian Historical Association publishes a series of booklets on aspects of Canadian history.
- In 2005 the Canadian Historical Association concluded an agreement with Library and Archives Canada to digitize the booklets for online access.
- The Canadian Police Association is a organization of Canadian police officers.
- The Canadian Police Association is an organization of Canadian police officers.
- Canadian Business is a Canada magazine covering business -- general .
- Canadian Business is the longest-publishing business magazine in Canada.
- All Canadian schools offer extra curricular activities.
- Use the powerful advanced search for Canadian schools and scholarships to get customized results.
- American students are eligible for U.S. Federal Student Aid programs at most Canadian schools.
- Canada's military deaths in the Second World War (which included deaths from wounds to the end of 1947) are recorded as 42,042.
- When he returned home he joined up to fight in World War II. He was awarded the Military Medal.
- Canada's 100 days refers to the contributions the military made in the defeat of Germany at the end of the first world war.
- The campus is located in a wooded area immediately south of Point Edward and adjacent to Petersfield Provincial Park.
- The historical Fintry Provincial Park is only a few steps away, where you can enjoy a hike into the Stepped Waterfall or tour the Fintry Interpretive Center.
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park Within the Town of Wasaga Beach is a Provincial Park, 14 km in length, consisting of 350 acres of beach and picnic areas.
- The universities are internationally known for the quality of teaching and research.
- Universities are developing closer links with business and industry.
- Universities are extraordinary institutions.
- Universities are rated as a whole, and various subject departments are also rated.
- ACE Aviation Holdings is the new parent company under which the reorganized Air Canada is held.
- ACE Aviation Holdings is a major shareholder.
- ACE Aviation Holdings is the new parent company under which the reorganised Air Canada is held.
- Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Air Canada; CIBC and CIBC Mortgages Inc., licensees of mark.
- The aircraft was repaired in Punta Cana and is back into service with MyTravel Airways.
- The aircraft was the first of 15 CRJ 705 and 15 CRJ 200 aircraft ordered in September 2004.
- The aircraft were also deployed on UN missions to the Middle East with No.
- The airline was also prosperous during the second half of the century, especially in the 1980s.
- The airline was established and started operations in 1978 using a De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver aircraft.
- The airline was established and started operations in 1996.
- The airline was established in 1963 and started operations in July 1963.
- The airline was established in 1965 as a leasing company and started flying operations in 1968.
- Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance, the largest airline alliance in the world.
- Air Canada is a founding member of the Star Alliance , which was launched in May 1997.
- Air Canada is the 12th largest airline in the world by fleet size.
- Air Canada is the official carrier of the Toronto Raptors basketball team.
- Air Canada is the only airline in Canada regulated by the Official Languages Act .
- Mounting debts over the first five years forced the Atlantic Theatre Festival to reduce budgets, and cancel productions.
- This arrangement has threatened the Atlantic Theatre Festival's existence and in 2004 it had to cease operation until 2006.
- Acadia University runs the Festival Theatre building and now leases it seasonally to the Atlantic Theatre Festival.
- The Atlantic Superstore is a division of Loblaw Companies Limited, Canada 's largest food distributor.
- Broadcasting is a crucial instrument of modern social and political organization.
- Broadcasting was organized on a state, rather than a national, basis.
- Canada Safety Council - The Canada Safety Council is a national, non-government, charitable organization dedicated to safety.
- Canada Safety Council - The Canada Safety Council is a national, non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to safety.
- The Canada Safety Council is a national, charitable organization dedicated to safety.
- The Canada Safety Council is a national, non-government, charitable organization dedicated to safety.
- The Canada Safety Council is a non-government, charitable organization dedicated to safety.
- In addition, borrowers will be eligible for interest-free status on all existing Canada Student Loans.
- If you are a full-time student, or you are planning to become one, you may qualify for a subsidized loan through the Canada Student Loans Program.
- Borrowers who participate in a bankruptcy-related event while in full-time study may apply for new Canada Student Loans for a maximum of 3 additional years.
- CanadaHelps is a Canadian charity that operates an online donations portal for the country's more than 80,000 charities.
- CanadaHelps is a charity itself and does not aim to make a profit.
- CanadaHelps is a low cost service to the 80,000 registered charities in Canada, and free for you.
- CanadaHelps is a non-profit organization designed to facilitate the transfer of technology to Canada 's over 78,000 charities.
- CanadaHelps is a non-profit society.
- Canada NewsWire is a communications sponsor of this event.
- Canada NewsWire is a great source for press releases and news releases.
- Canada NewsWire is a news agency in Toronto, Ontario, Canada covering general news.
- Canada NewsWire is a news subscription service that uses Portfolio E-Mail to sort news stories by topic and deliver them to subscribers.
- Canada NewsWire is the leader in the electronic delivery of time-critical news releases on behalf of thousands of Canadian and international organizations.
- The Canadian Automobile Association is a membership-based association that provides travel, insurance, and automotive services to consumers.
- Canadian Blood Services is a dynamic and innovative organization with an active community presence and a true commitment to quality.
- Canadian Blood Services is a non-profit, charitable organization whose sole mission is to manage the blood and blood products supply for Canadians.
- Canadian Blood Services is a not-for-profit, charitable organization whose sole mission is to manage the blood and blood products supply for Canadians.
- Canadian Blood Services is a rewarding, innovative and community-conscious organization.
- The Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse is a not-for-profit organization supported by the Federal Government through its Canada Drug Strategy.
- Canadian Environment Awards is a national, bilingual program in Canada to recognize community-based environmental achievement.
- The Canadian Environment Awards was established in 2002 through a partnership between the Government of Canada and Canadian Geographic Enterprises.
- The Canadian Environment Awards was inspired by the community-action objectives of the Government of Canada's Environment Week.
- The Canadian Film Centre is a film, television and new medi a training institute founded by filmmaker Norman Jewison.
- The Canadian Film Centre is a film, television and new media training institute founded by filmmaker Norman Jewison.
- The Canadian Film Centre is an advanced film, television and new media training institute established by filmmaker Norman Jewison.
- The Canadian Hockey League is a coalition of three "major junior" leagues in North America.
- The Canadian Islamic Congress is a moderate, umbrella, national organization representing the Muslim community in Canada.
- The Canadian Olympic Committee is a national, private, not-for-profit organization committed to sport excellence.
- The Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA) promotes the interests of Canadian record companies and their partners, the artists.
- March 31: Federal Court of Canada rejects Canadian Recording Industry Association request to obtain names of music fileswappers, making the sharing legal.
- Canadian Tire Financial Services is a vital, supportive community partner with the Many Hands Project.
- Canadiana is a term referring to things related to the country of Canada .
- Canadiana: The National Bibliography documents the nation's published heritage to make that heritage known to present and future generations.
- The Canadiana is a Buffalo built passenger steamship.
- The Canadiana is a historic vessel.
- Ronnie Hawkins, an Arkansas -born rockabilly singer, became the most prominent figure in Canadian rock beginning in 1958.
- But whether or not The Tragically Hip has changed the world of Canadian rock is a no-brainer.
- The album's third track, "In View", was released as both a radio single and as a music video, and reached the #1 spot on the Canadian rock music charts.
- Canpar is a Canadian service and their parcels are delivered within the US by FedEx ground.
- Canpar is a delivery company much like UPS. Canpar is short for Canada Parcel, I guess.
- Canpar is a division of TransForce Income Fund ( www.transforce.ca) which is the leader in Canada's transportation and logistics industry.
- Canpar is a private company owned by the CN Pension Trust Fund - the pension fund for employees of the Canadian National Railway System.
- Canpar is a proven premier carrier ensuring prompt and reliable delivery across Canada.
- Wedge says this MOU lays the foundation for other business to have successful negotiations with Carcross-Tagish-First-Nation.
- Spirituality is held in very high regard within the Carcross-Tagish-First-Nation.
- Casino Nova Scotia is a breathtaking property that gives you world-class entertainment and diverse dining.
- Casino Nova Scotia is a member of Caesar's Entertainment - the world's largest gaming company.
- The CCGS Cape Roger was built in 1977 and underwent a modernization in 1996.
- The CCGS Cygnus is a high endurance all weather, offshore ice strengthened multi patrol vessel of the Canadian Coast Guard.
- A census subdivision is a Canadian political region organized by Statistics Canada and determined by the provinces.
- The Champagne and Aishihik First Nations was one of the first four First Nations to sign a land claims agreement in 1992.
- Each year, Child Find Ontario receives reports of 40 to 50 missing children.
- Thankfully, there is over a 90% recovery rate because of the combined efforts of law enforcement agencies, social service groups and Child Find Ontario.
- CIBC was Mr. Li's choice for financing many of his Canadian ventures, like Husky Energy.
- CIBC was the first Canadian bank to introduce bank machines, with the Automated Cash Dispenser (aka Robot tellers) in 1969.
- The Appellate Body found that the CIRR constituted the minimum commercial interest rate for the purposes of the Arrangement.
- Canada explains in some detail that the situation of below-CIRR market rates can arise because the CIRR lags behind the market.
- It determined accordingly that a net interest rate below the relevant CIRR was a positive indication that material advantage was being secured.
- CISTI is a Loansome Doc Provider Loansome Doc is an end-user ordering tool integrated with PubMed.
- CISTI is a major provider of InterLibrary Loan and document delivery to the University of Saskatchewan Library.
- CISTI is a member of.
- CITY BANK is a commercial bank founded in 1974 and headquartered in Lynnwood, Washington.
- City Bank - The City Bank was an early bank in Ontario in the 19th Century and merged with Royal Canadian Bank to form Consolidated_Bank_of_Canada in 1876.
- City Bank is a state-chartered commercial bank founded in 1974 and headquartered in Lynnwood, Washington.
- Clean Scene Network for Youth has within its mandate to refer youth to addiction treatment as well.
- The main speaker for Clean Scene Peer Clubs and is a town near Hobart, Tasmania.
- The website address for Clean Scene is a registered charity located in Spruce Grove, Alberta.
- Coast Capital Savings is a credit union based in Surrey, British Columbia, and is the second largest Credit Union in Canada.
- Coast Capital Savings is a credit union based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is the second largest Credit Union in Canada.
- Coast Capital Savings is a solid Canadian company which embraces the Olympic ideals of Canadians, present and future, which is a perfect match for our team.
- Coast Capital Savings was recognized for integrating responsible and accountable social, environmental, and financial objectives into its business practices.
- Colomac Mine was a gold mine in operation from 1989 to 1997, located 222 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.
- The Colomac Mine was an open pit gold mine in the Northwest Territories that operated between 1990-1992, and 1994-1997.
* Albert Campbell Square
* Alterna Savings
* Anti-Hit List
* Anzio War Cemetery
* Asiatic Exclusion League
* Belleville Bulls
* Black Donnellys
* Bourque Newswatch
* Bruce Telecom
* Burnt Church First Nation
* Calaway Park
* Cami Automotive
* Campaign Life
* Creemore Springs
* Crocus Investment Fund
* Daimlerchrysler Canada
* De Havilland Canada
* Dictionary of Canadian Biography
* Domo Gasoline Corporation
* Dunsmore Cup
* Electric Circus
* Energuide For Houses
* English Canada
* En Route Card
* Equifax Canada
* Filipino Canadian
* Fintry Delta
* Flag of Nova Scotia
* Great Stork Derby
* Green Bin
* Guyon Denis Chiasson
* Hardy Trophy
* Hbc Rewards
* Hike Ontario
* Home Bank
* Home Hardware
* Howe Sound
* Ice Wireless
* Indians of Canada Pavilion
* Indian Settlement
* Iogen Corporation
* Jewett Trophy
* Je Me Souviens
* Juno Beach Centre
* Kidney Foundation of Canada
* Kinghorn Museum
* Kluane First Nation
* Kumbaya Festival
* League For Social Reconstruction
* Lee Valley Tools
* Les Grands Ballets Canadiens
* Liberals For Life
* Manitoba Museum
* Manitoba Telecom Services
* Manitoba Theatre Centre
* Maple Leaf Village
* Mcmichael Canadian Art Collection
* Mc Neill
* Men With Brooms
* Methodist Rome
* Microcell Telecommunications
* Miracle Mart
* Miss Canada International
* One-Tonne Challenge
* Pc Points
* Primus Canada
* Rail Transport
* Real Canadian Superstore
* Royal Canadian Bank
* Simcoe Day
* Sirius Canada
* Td Canada Trust
* Tsx Venture Exchange
* West Coast Air
Books about "Glossary of Canada Stubs" in