Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Canadian Actors"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Adams was married to Vidal Sassoon from 1966 to 1980 and is the mother of actress Catya Sassoon.
- Adams was a popular sex symbol in the 1960s, but retired to raise a family before making a comeback in the 1990s.
- The actors were the easy part, Walsh says.
- Actors were traditionally not people of high status, and in the Early Middle Ages travelling acting troupes were often viewed with distrust.
- The actors - the players of an intensive destiny, the dreamers, the characters of life are those that can inspire our inner spirit.
- Groups: Keanu Reeves - - A listing of fan clubs dedicated to the actor.
- The Keanu Reeves Ring of Fire - This webring joins sites devoted to the actor.
- Meta Description: [ News about Keanu Reeves continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Veteran Canadian actors Gordon Pinsent and Wendy Crewson were handed awards by members of Toronto's acting community.
- Filmographies of Canadian actors, actresses, and directors.
- This category is for stub articles relating to Canadian actors.
- I used the word "actress" for a reason.
- When they did the term "actress" was used.
- Elisha Cuthbert, Sutherland's on-screen daughter, hails from Calgary.
- Elisha Cuthbert - - Offers pictures, a biography, filmography, links, and a message board.
- Elisha Cuthbert's web blog.
- SCTV.org: Eugene Levy - Sound clips, list of his characters from Second City Television, links, and updates on current projects.
- He is also the Eugene Levy 's uncle. Bernie LaBarge, (1953- ), Guitar, vocals; spent many years living, playing and recording in the Hamilton area.
- Hayden Christensen is a young Canadian actor who has gone relatively unnoticed in has had little exposure to Hayden, he is far from being just.
- Kristin Kreuk posters, filmography, news, and forum.
- TVGuide.com is your comprehensive resource for Kristin Kreuk.
- Smallville A ses c-t-s les ravissantes Kristin Kreuk et Erica Durance.
- For fans of Mike Myers a.k.a the guy from Austin Powers.
- News about Mike Myers continually updated from around the net.
- Mike Myers as Linda Richman, the hostess of Coffee Talk on SNL. Includes pictures and sound waves.
- Pamela Anderson is a Canadian-American television actress, glamour model, producer, TV personality and author.
- Portman was due to begin shooting Merchant Ivory film Le Divorce in Paris, France when she heard the news from her war-torn homeland.
- Portman was responding to an article in the rag by fellow undergraduate Faisal Chaudhry.
- Reeves was named after his uncle Henry Keanu Reeves.
- Reeves was a pallbearer at Syme's funeral.
- Reeves was originally offered the role of Pvt.
- Ryan Gosling was born in London, Ontario and moved soon after to Cornwall, Ontario where he was raised.
- Ryan Gosling is a rising young star in the movie world.
- Ryan Gosling is a big fan of his girlfriend.
- Ryan Gosling was the star of Sundance---s winning film, The Believer.
- Rachel McAdams is a vegetarian.
- Anna Kournikova is one of the top ranked women's tennis professionals as well 3.
- Anna Kournikova was seen sometime after August.
- Aaron was born in a small town just out of Vancouver called New Westminster.
- Aaron was born in a small town near Vancouver called New Westminster.
- A female actor may be known as an actress, although a minority prefer the term "actor" because of its gender-neutrality.
- An actor is a person who acts, or plays a role in an artistic production.
- In the past, the term "actor" was restricted to men.
- The actor was not in court when his charge was announced.
- The actor was to receive $500,000 for his work, but he pulled out of the project two months before filming was to begin.
- Adamo Ruggiero Information - TV.com offers all of the latest Adamo .
- M-me chose avec Adamo Ruggiero; Partouzer avec des br-siliens; Sucer l'-norme teube de Titof .
- Urban Dictionary: adamo ruggiero The oh-so-sexy actor who plays the gay character Marco on the highly addictive .
- Currently, Adam Beach is working on a few projects.
- Save up to 50% on adam beach.
- Adam Beach, the aboriginal actor from Manitoba will host the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards in Edmonton on tonight.
- Alex Carter (actor), born 1964 in Toronto, is a Canadian television and film actor.
- Alex Carter (British actor), born 1982 in Oldham, is a British actor best known for appearing in soap operas.
- This encyclopedia, history, geography and biography article about Alex Carter contains research on Alex Carter and Lists of ambiguous human names.
- GateWorld tops off the rumor mill with our investigation about Carter's future -- and Amanda Tapping's opinion.
- Stargate SG-1 co-star Amanda Tapping will appear in 15 of Season Nine's 20 episodes, the actress confirmed.
- Anne Frank was born in 1929 in Frankfurt am Main in Germany For more than two years Anne Frank describes her daily life in hiding in writing.
- Anne Frank was born on June 12, 1929 in.
- Aubrey Graham is an activist that works hard to keep guns and drugs out of the hands of young children.
- Aubrey Graham is an actor, rapper, and basketball player.
- Awards are announced on Sunday.
- Awards were also given out in Toronto on Oct.
- The awards are the art-house world's equivalent of the Oscars.
- The awards were handed out at the closing night ceremonies on April 30, 2006 in Toronto.
- The awards were moved from their previous March date after the disastrous ratings of the previous awards.
- Scott Bairstow is a Canadian actor who made his feature film debut in the movie White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf , opposite Alfred Molina.
- Extractions: Actor Scott Bairstow who's best known for being the abusive boyfriend on Party of Five says he's a Christian.
- Scott Bairstow Ned on Party Of Five Scott Bairstow, born in Steinbach, Manitoba,Canada, began acting at the age of 10 and has been performing ever since.
- Barbara Budd is a Canadian actor and radio announcer.
- Barbara Budd is a Canadian actor, narrator and radio announcer.
- Beach was also cast in the television series, but as a different character.
- Beach was living in Canada when producers asked him to fly to Los Angeles to audition for the lead part in John Woo 's big-budget action film Windtalkers.
- Beer is a beverage created by the alcoholic fermentation of hops, yeast, malt and water.
- Beer is an alcoholic beverage made from malted grains, hops, yeast, and water.
- Beer is the world's oldest and most popular alcoholic beverage, selling more than 133 billion litres (35 billion gallons) per year.
- Beer was man's first alcoholic drink.
- Beer was not meant to age." Generally, that is true.
- BLACK ROBE is the story of this trip in the wild canadian forests.
- Black Robe is a moving, balanced film with a profound spirituality.
- Brendan Fehr.com - Official site of the actor offers news, a biography, and a photo gallery.
- When Brendan Fehr was young, he had a thing for numbers and planned on becoming an accountant when he was older.
- When Brendan Fehr was 20, he headed to Vancouver to visit family and check out the local modeling scene.
- Celebs, like Gemini award winning sweethearts Brent Butt and Nancy Robertson, took home the goods.
- Brent Butt Brent Butt Brent Butt on a gas station sign during a free gasoline promotion during the fall of 2004 to promote the second season of Corner Gas.
- Bruce Greenwood: For sheer largesse, doing my own skiing in a Canadian movie of the week.
- Callum Keith Rennie was born in England, raised in Alberta, Canada and came late to acting - he discovered theatre in Edmonton at the age of 25.
- Callum Keith Rennie was born on September 14th 1960 in Sunderland, UK. When he was four years old he emigrated with his family to Canada.
- Canada is like Minnesota, but more boring.
- Canada is the only foreign country permitted to have an embassy on Pennsylvania Ave.
- Canada were bowled out for a respectable 199 in the first innings, with a series of comedic run-outs in the final overs somewhat spoiling their effort.
- Celebrities are heavily indoctrinated to their duty and responsibility of recruiting new celebrities.
- The celebrities are shielded from all bad news.
- The centre was built with design by Thomas W. Lamb, one of the top theatre designers of the early 20th century in North America.
- The centre was looking for a new attraction to replace its long running 3-D film, Wilderness.
- The ceremony is to be aired Sunday.
- The ceremony was hosted by Leslie Nielsen and was held at the Pantages Theatre in Toronto.
- The character was basically Mewes as himself, but he was jittery about playing the part.
- The character was created while Shuster was visiting Siegal in Cleveland Ohio in 1934.
- Christian Campbell was already a seasoned young actor by the time he struck You can find Christian Campbell right here.
- The Christina Cox Shrine - Contains biography, filmography, interviews, links, mailing list, and multimedia.
- Christina Cox (born July 31, 1971 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian movie and television series actress.
- The leads are Maggie (karyn dwyer), a perky 19 yearold redhead, andKim (Christina Cox), a slightly older blond.
- Below you will find Colleen Dewhurst pictures, photos and images.
- Cherry Jones assumes the acting mantle of Colleen Dewhurst, and turns introspective.
- I purchased this video to see Megan Follows and Colleen Dewhurst together again.
- Colossus was injured there, but healed by an alien girl named Zsaji whom he fell in love with.
- Colossus was recruited to the X-Men during their first adventures in The Tomorrow People.
- Xavier gave him the code name "Colossus" and together with the other new X-Men rescued the original team.
- Comments are closed.
- The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2005 by PropBot.com L.L.C.
- Congorama was mostly ignored at the pan-Canadian Genie awards last Tuesday, where the film won only one trophy (for Falardeau's screenplay).
- Congorama was the best-reviewed Quebecois film of the past year, with many calling it the year's best local flick.
- Though not a professional actor, Conrad Bain's identical twin brother Bonar Bain has occasionally guested on Conrad's various TV series.
- Conrad Bain is best known for his roles of Dr. Arthur Harmon in Maude ( 1972 - 1978) and Phillip Drummond in Diff' rent Strokes (1978- 1986).
* Daniel Cudmore
* Dan Aykroyd
* Dave Foley
* David Cronenberg
* Deanna Durbin
* Dean Haglund
* Devon Sawa
* Donald Sutherland
* Don Francks
* Don Mckellar
* Elisabeth Brooks
* Erica Durance
* Eric Schweig
* Fred Ewanuick
* Gary Basaraba
* Geraint Wyn Davies
* Gil Bellows
* Gordon Pinsent
* Gosling Ryan
* Grace Park
* Graham Greene
* Hume Cronyn
* Huntley Gordon
* Jake Epstein
* Jean Duceppe
* Jessica Steen
* Jim Carrey
* John Colicos
* John Cusack
* John Vernon
* Jonathan Crombie
* Joshua Jackson
* Karyn Dwyer
* Kenny Chesney
* Kiefer Sutherland
* Kim Cattrall
* Lauren Collins
* Leslie Hope
* Leslie Nielsen
* Lloyd Bochner
* Lorne Greene
* Macaulay Culkin
* Martin Short
* Mary Pickford
* Mary Walsh
* Matt Craven
* Maury Chaykin
* Mavor Moore
* Megan Follows
* Mia Kirshner
* Michael Hogan
* Michael Ironside
* Michael Jackson
* Michael Mahonen
* Michael Shanks
* Molly Parker
* Nancy Robertson
* Neil Hope
* Nicholas Campbell
* Nicholas Lea
* Northern Stars
* Paul Campbell
* Paul Gross
* Phil Hartman
* Prom Queen
* Raymond Burr
* Robert Ito
* Russell Crowe
* Ryan Cooley
* Ryan Reynolds
* Sarah Polley
* Scott Speedman
* Shane Kippel
* Shawn Ashmore
* Steve Smith
* Tara Spencer-Nairn
* Tom Jackson
* Trevor Blumas
* Tv Series
* Wendy Crewson
* William Hutt
* William Shatner
Books about "Glossary of Canadian Actors" in