Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Chefs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- It will be another way to experience Blue Ginger, said Ming Tsai, the restaurant s owner and award-winning chef.
- Google the name for this Japanese-style breading and up pop recipes by Ming Tsai, Tyler Florence, Alton Brown and Bobby Flay.
- Among the chefs scheduled to participate in the food and wine festival are Ming Tsai, Jacques Pepin, and Top Chef champion Stephanie Izard, who.
- Chef is a term commonly used to refer to an individual who cooks professionally.
- A chef is a person who cooks professionally.
- Chef is a term commonly used to refer to a person who cooks professionally.
- Chef was usually my favorite part of the 'old school' HT. I hope to see a cookbook published to help his family in the near future.
- The chef was photographed about 1900 while working in a Chicago restaurant.
- The chefs are listed below.
- Chefs were buying it in from France and Italy; no one wanted to touch British beef.
- The chefs are opposing the recent introduction of GM canola into Victoria and New South Wales.
- Mario Batali is an Italian-American chef, restaurateur, TV host and writer who started his empire as a dishwasher and pizza delivery guy in New Jersey.
- Mario Batali is also a mentor.
- Mario Batali is an American chef and restaurateur.
- Mario Batali is one of America---s most popular celebrity chefs.
- Mario Batali is one of the most respected chefs — and wow, does he know his pasta.
- James Beard was an eccentric personality who brought French cooking to the American middle and upper classes in the 1950s.
- James Beard is the central figure in the story of the establishment of an American food identity.
- James Beard is the person of the month from oldetimecooking.com.
- Bobby Flay - A well-known American chef, Flay entered into a bit of a rivalry with Iron Chef Japanese Morimoto during the show's special New York Battle.
- Bobby Flay is a legend in his own mind apparently because in NYC, they didn't think much of him.
- Bobby Flay was cranky and did not seem to be much fun for Giada to work with.
- Michael Chiarello is an American celebrity chef specializing in Italian-influenced California cuisine.
- Michael Chiarello is also a pleasure to watch and he mixes in interesting info about food and preparation, along with his great recipes.
- Alton Brown is a tv celebrity.
- Cat Cora is a stupid whore that can't even cook.
- Cat Cora is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America.
- Cat Cora was raised in a small Greek community in Jackson, Miss.
- Paula Deen is a cook, restaurant owner and TV presenter who has won an Emmy Award for her TV show.
- Paula Deen is a true American success story.
- Paula Deen is one of my favorites.
- Julia Child is a wunderkind in the kitchen, and she makes French bread turn out beautifully.
- Julia Child was a famous cook but she was not a restaurant chef.
- Julia Child is a character.
- Julia Child is a classic.
- Julia Child is an institution.
- Jamie Oliver is an English celebrity chef.
- Jamie Oliver is a highly creative cook who inspires cooks everywhere and even inspires people who have never cooked before.
- Jamie Oliver is a man on a mission and his latest project is to change the eating habits of the nation.
- Jamie Oliver is one of Britain's best-loved chefs he has made cooking interesting and accessible.
- Jamie Oliver is one of those Food tv staples that is both informative and entertaining and makes almost any dish look simple to do.
- Tyler Florence is a chef, author, and star of several Food Network shows.
- Tyler Florence is a hipster-doofus windbag (IMO). But they are simply cashing in on the great unwashed, and to that, I say more power to them.
- Rachael Ray is part of the Oprah machine, that is why she is famous.
- Rachael Ray is the queen of the Food Network.
- Rachael Ray was born into cooking.
- Rachael Ray was invited on Today, and drove for nine hours through a snowstorm with her mother to make it to the show.
- Wolfgang Puck is a chef, a restaurateur, and a businessman based in Los Angeles, California.
- Wolfgang Puck is one of the most influential chef-restaurateurs in the United States and the world.
- Wolfgang Puck is one of the most visible names and faces in the food business.
- Wolfgang Puck was the first celebrity chef to make Las Vegas home, opening Spago at the Forum Shops in 1992.
- Wolfgang Puck was the first celebrity chef to makeLas Vegas home, opening Spago at the Forum Shops in 1992.
- Lynn Crawford is a Canadian born chef.
- Lynn Crawford was working on a degree in fine arts at Ontario's University of Guelph when she realized she wanted to be a chef.
- Gordon Ramsay is one of the finest chefs in the world - and his excellent recipes are available for anyone to take their cooking to the next level.
- Gordon Ramsay is the Scotland-born celebrity chef who hosts TV's Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares.
- Gordon Ramsay is the epicurean version of Simon Cowell.
- Gordon Ramsay is the most celebrated chef working in Britain today, with a well-deserved reputation for fabulous food.
- Gordon Ramsay is the only chef in London to hold three Michelin stars.
- Former NFNS winner, Guy Fieri, coached the contestants and acted as the guest judge.
- Guy Fieri will share tips, techniques, and the dos and don'ts for TV interviews and live cooking segments.
- Only two short years ago, Guy Fieri competed on and won season two of The Next Food Network Star.
- Christine Cushing is one of the trailblazers of Food Network in Canada with an eight-year stint as a TV chef.
- Christine Cushing was a guest on 'Off the Record(TSN)' yesterday.
- Christine Cushing was born in Athens, Greece, and immigrated to Canada with her family at an early age.
- Daniel Boulud is one of seven renowned chefs whose recipes are featured in the FiveLeaf line of foods prepared using a technique called 'sous-vide'.
- Daniel Boulud was born in France on 25th March, 1955.
- That sort of brash self-confidence and drive served Kaysen well in ultimately getting a job working for Daniel Boulud.
- The party was at Chef Thomas Keller's Per Se in New York City, where many of the culinary stars showed up to wish Chef Adria well.
- The best recipes from the great chefs and cooks of the era, including Jamie Oliver, Thomas Keller, Judy Rodgers, and Alice Waters.
- Thomas Keller (born October 14, 1955) is an American chef, restaurateur, and cookbook writer.
- Charlie Trotter is a Chicago chef and restaurant owner.
- Charlie Trotter is a famous Chicago chef and owner of the eponymous upscale restaurant Charlie Trotter's.
- Charlie Trotter is the hands down winner in this category, as he is probably also the best known name among all the chefs in the book.
- Charlie Trotter is the host of the 1999 PBS cooking show The Kitchen Sessions with Charlie Trotter in which he details his recipes and cooking techniques.
- Charlie Trotter is the host of the award-winning PBS cooking show "The Kitchen Sessions with Charlie Trotter".
- Alice Waters is one of the most high-profile females in American cooking.
- Alice Waters is the visionary chef and owner of Chez Panisse in Berkeley, California.
- Alice Waters was a big fan of Tomasso's in North Beach.
- Known for popularizing Cajun and Creole cooking, Emeril Lagasse first learned about cooking from his mother as a young boy in Massachusetts.
- He praises Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali and Giada de Laurentiis even as he mourns their truly awful shows.
- The channel recently re-signed celebrity cook Rachael Ray, but has a less-certain relationship with its biggest star Emeril Lagasse.
- Graham Kerr is an internationally known culinary and television personality, award-winning author, and master of metaphorical speaking.
- This podcast features a stroll through Vancouver's Chinatown with one of Canada's top celebrity chefs, Susur Lee.
- I'm not saying chef Luke Hayes-Alexander is the next Susur Lee or Jacques Pepin (maybe he is, time will tell).
- Susur Lee lives in Toronto with his wife, designer Brenda Bent, and their three sons.
- Ina Garten is the Barefoot Contessa: one of the country’s top chefs, Food Network star, best-selling cookbook author.
- Ina Garten is the Barefoot Contessa: one of the country’s top chefs, Food Network star, best-selling cookbook author.
- Anthony Bourdain is the executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in New York, and he is the host of the series No Reservations on the Travel Channel.
- Anthony Bourdain is also a fave mainly because of his kitchen exposes and absolute willingness to try any type of food offered.
- Anthony Bourdain is a busy man.
- Anthony Bourdain is the host of a Travel Network TV show.
- Anthony Bourdain is a self-important, pompous douche.
- Tom Colicchio is a chef & owner of Gramercy Tavern & Craft restaurants.
- Tom Colicchio is one of the culinary world---s most celebrated figures.
- Tom Colicchio is one tough judge to impress on Bravo’s Top Chef.
- Tom Colicchio is one tough judge to impress on Bravo---s Top Chef.
- Nigella Lawson is one of the best and most influential of British food writers, and a brilliant home cook.
- Nigella Lawson is the bestselling author of How to Eat, How to be a Domestic Goddess and Nigella Bites and a TV star.
- Nigella Lawson: A sweet and sour life.
- Ken Kostick is a Canadian chef and television and radio personality.
- Rob Feenie is probably the best known chef in Canada and would definitely rank as one of the top 10 chefs in the world.
- Massimo Capra (born May 24, 1960) is a restaurant consultant and celebrity chef based in Toronto, Canada.
- It was in Cremona, Italy where Chef Massimo Capra was born in the farm kitchen of his family's home.
- Celebrated chef Massimo Capra merges the ease of one-pot cooking with the splendid flavors of Italian cuisine in One Pot Italian Cooking.
- Come along with chef and host Michael Smith on his latest culinary adventure.
- Host of Chef at Home, Chef at Large and The Inn Chef, Michael Smith can be seen in more than 40 countries.
- Metro Atlanta Real Estate Agent - www.michaelsmith.com Let Michael Smith help you with all of your real estate needs and save.
- Sara Moulton is a professional chef by training and a gifted on-air teacher with a warm and winning style.
- Sara Moulton is also the face of the Gourmet Institute, the Magazine---s signature culinary weekend event, taking place from October 17-19, 2008.
- Sara Moulton is one of the hardest-working women in the food biz.
- Sara Moulton is the executive chef of Gourmet magazine and host of the Food Network show Sara's Secrets.
- Sara Moulton is the executive chef of Gourmet magazine and was host of the Food Network show Sara's Secrets.
- David Adjey is the consulting chef of many restaurants in Toronto.
- David Adjey was named the Best Chef in California by the celebrated Frommer's travel guide series.
- She threw herself into studies at the Cordon Bleu and later joined the Cercle des Gourmettes, a club where she met Simone Beck and Louisette Bertholle.
- Preferred citation for publication: Simone Beck Papers, 1920-1993; item description, dates.
- It was soon followed in 1971 by Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume Two, again in collaboration with Simone Beck.
- Todd English is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur.
- Bocuse has had numerous students, many of whom have become famous chefs themselves.
- In comparison, Gavin Kaysen, 29, who represented the United States at the Bocuse last year, had to buy his own equipment and build his own test kitchen.
- Other Americans who have competed in Bocuse d'Or say the value in pushing your skills to the limit lies on the inside.
- Michael Symon is one of America's leading chefs.
- Official site of British television host and cookbook writer Delia Smith.
- The finest soup recipes from the top chefs of today, from Rick Stein and Delia Smith to Giorgio Locatelli and Jamie Oliver.
- An inspirational cook, her cookbook Delia Smith's Christmas (1990) has sold over five million copies.
- Martin Yan is a Chinese-born American chef and actor.
- Martin Yan is the reason I can cook today.
- Ainsley Harriott is one of Britain's most loved chefs and his playful, friendly style is loved by all.
- Ainsley Harriott is the charismatic, larger-than-life presenter of BBC Two's Ready Steady Cook.
- Ainsley Harriott is the master of sensational and speedy cooking and his recipe books have sold a total of two million copies worldwide.
- Ainsley Harriott is the master of sensational and speedy cooking.
- Paul Prudhomme is an American [i] chef [i] famous for his Cajun cuisine [i].
- Anne Burrell ---s rapidly rising star is about to go up a little higher.
- The news that appears on Anne Burrell will appear there and be constantly updated.
- Sam Choy is a chef, restaranteur, and television personality known as the cofounder (along with Alan Wong) of Hawaii Regional Cuisine.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Home > Cooking > En > C > H > E > Chefs" > Chefs< > A > > Chiarello, Michael. /
- Home > Cooking > En > C > H > E > Chefs" > Chefs< > A > > Brown, Alton. /
- Home > Cooking > En > C > H > E > Chefs" > Chefs< > A > > Prudhomme, Paul. /
- Home > Cooking > En > C > H > E > Chefs" > Chefs< > A > > Florence, Tyler. /
* Adrianne Calvo
* Alain Ducasse
* Alain Sailhac
* Alan Wong
* Albert Roux
* Alessandro Stratta
* Alex Garcia
* Alfred Portale
* American Chefs
* Andrew Brownsword
* Andrew Zimmern
* Angela Hartnett
* Anna Olson
* Anne Willan
* Anthony Sedlak
* Antonio Carluccio
* Antony Worrall Thompson
* Arlene Williams
* Arlen Gargagliano
* Art Smith
* Atul Kochhar
* Auguste Escoffier
* Austin Leslie
* Australian Chefs
* Austrian Chefs
* Barbara Tropp
* Benjamin Christie
* Ben O`donoghue
* Bethenny Frankel
* Bill Granger
* Bobby Deen
* Bob Blumer
* Brian Turner
* British Chefs
* Bruce Paton
* Bryant Terry
* Canadian Chefs
* Charles Ranhofer
* Charlie Ayers
* Chef Ra
* Chen Kenichi
* Cheong Liew
* Chez Panisse
* Chinese Chefs
* Chris Cosentino
* Cindy Sargon
* Comme Chez Soi
* Cuban Chefs
* Cuisine of The United States
* Curtis Stone
* Damien Pignolet
* Danny Boome
* Dave Lieberman
* David Carmichael
* David Chang
* David Rocco
* David Thompson
* Dean Fearing
* Diana Kennedy
* Dione Lucas
* Dominick Cerrone
* Donna Hay
* Duff Goldman
* Edna Lewis
* Eiffel Tower
* Elizabeth David
* Elizabeth Falkner
* El Bulli
* Eric Aubriot
* Eric Ripert
* Fannie Farmer
* Fanny Cradock
* Fergus Henderson
* Fernand Point
* Florence Hanford
* Franz Sacher
* French Chefs
* French Laundry
* Friedman Paul Erhardt
* Gary Rhodes
* Gavin Kaysen
* George Crum
* Giada De Laurentiis
* Gino D`acampo
* Giorgio Locatelli
* Govind Armstrong
* Grant Achatz
* Guy Rubino
* Guy Savoy
* Harold Dieterle
* Harry Olivieri
* Helen Corbitt
* Heston Blumenthal
* Hiroyuki Sakai
* Homaro Cantu
* Hubert Keller
* Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
* Hung Huynh
* Iain Hewitson
* Ian Beale
* Ian Parmenter
* Ilan Hall
* Ingrid Hoffmann
* Jacqui Malouf
* James Barber
* James Martin
* Jamie Deen
* Jamie Kennedy
* Jane Asher
* Jane Beale
* Japanese Chefs
* Jean-Georges Vongerichten
* Jeff Smith
* Jeremiah Tower
* Jerry Traunfeld
* Jessica Prentice
* Jill Davie
* John Besh
* John Burton Race
* John Folse
* John Shields
* John Torode
* Jorge Castillo
* Joyce Chen
* Julee Rosso
* Justin Wilson
* Keith Famie
* Ken Hom
* Kerry Simon
* Kylie Kwong
* Leah Chase
* Leslie Bega
* Le Bernardin
* Le Gavroche
* Lidia Bastianich
* Lisa Garza
* Loyd Grossman
* Madhur Jaffrey
* Manu Feildel
* Marcel Biro
* Marcel Desaulniers
* Marco Pierre White
* Marguerite Patten
* Mark Bittman
* Mark Hix
* Martino Da Como
* Mary Ann Esposito
* Masaharu Morimoto
* Michael Allemeier
* Michael Caines
* Michael Mina
* Michelin Guide
* Mollie Katzen
* Morou Ouattara
* Mrs Beeton
* Najmieh Batmanglij
* Nancy Silverton
* Neil Perry
* Nick Stellino
* Nigel Slater
* Pasquale Carpino
* Patience Gray
* Patricia Wells
* Pat Olivieri
* Paula Lambert
* Paul Bertolli
* Paul Bocuse
* Paul Rankin
* Per Se
* Phil Vickery
* Pierre Gagnaire
* Pierre Wynants
* Rachel Allen
* Richard Blais
* Richard Corrigan
* Rick Bayless
* Rick Stein
* Rick Tramonto
* Robert Irvine
* Robin Miller
* Rob Rainford
* Rocco Dispirito
* Roger Berkowitz
* Rokusaburo Michiba
* Roland Mesnier
* Ron Siegel
* Rosa Lewis
* Ross Burden
* Roy Yamaguchi
* Sam Stern
* Sam Talbot
* Sandra Lee
* Sarah Kramer
* Savoy Hotel
* Sharon Tyler Herbst
* Sheila Lukins
* Simon Rimmer
* Sophie Grigson
* Stephanie Izard
* Stephan Pyles
* Stephen Yan
* Steven Raichlen
* Steve Elliot
* Stuart Gillies
* Sunny Anderson
* Suzanne Goin
* Swedish Chef
* Team South Burnett
* Ted Reader
* The Soup Nazi
* Three Guys From Miami
* Tim Love
* Tobie Puttock
* Tommy Miah
* Tom Douglas
* Tom Valenti
* Traci Des Jardins
* Tracy Griffith
* Victor Scargle
* Vikas Khanna
* Walter Scheib
* Welsh Chefs
* Wylie Dufresne
Books about "Glossary of Chefs" in