Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Chinese People Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bolo Yeung was born as Sung Tze to a local businessman in Canton, China.
- Seine gr----ten Erfolge feierte Bolo Yeung in den 70er und 80er Jahren, als er an der Seite von Schauspielern wie Bruce und Brandon Lee spielte.
- Cao Yu is a Chinese dramatist, often regarded as China 's most important in the twentieth century.
- Cao Yu was a professional pseudonym for Wan Jiabao, born on September 24, 1910 in Qianjiang Country in the Hubei Province of China.
- Cao Yu was born into a wealthy family in Qianjiang in the province of Hubei.
- Chen Kenmin is considered the father of Chinese Sichuan cooking in Japan.
- He was born in Tokyo, where his father, Chen Kenmin, was an acclaimed Chinese chef well known for his sauces.
- Chen Kenmin is credited with introducing Szechwan cooking to Japan, and also with creating the much loved dish Shrimp in Chili Sauce.
- Fan Zhongyan was a prominent Chinese statesman, strategist, educator and writer of the Northern Song Dynasty.
- Fan Zhongyan was a prominent Chinese statesman.
- Fan Zhongyan was appointed the deputy military commissioner of Shaanxi.
- Fan Zhongyan was forced to leave the imperial court, but he was still concerned about his country and people.
- Fan Zhongyan was forced to leave the imperial court.
- Guan Hanqing was a productive writer with 67 Mixed Operas among which 18 can be found today.
- Guan Hanqing was from Daidu (Beijing), and it was said he wrote sixty plays in the late 13th century.
- Guan Hanqing was good in many areas including poems.
- Guan Hanqing was honored as the top one among the four well-known writers of Yuan Opera.
- Guan Hanqing was one of the greatest playwrights in Chinese history.
- Hua Tuo is a well-known doctor in the Easter Han Dynasty.
- Hua Tuo was again invited over to provide treatment for her.
- Hua Tuo was also a pioneer in medico-athletics in China.
- Hua Tuo was also good at internal medicine.
- Hua Tuo was away from home for a long time and desired to return home.
- Lei Feng is a model communist in the 1960s.
- Lei Feng is one of the most resilient icons in China.
- Lei Feng was a hero known in almost every Chinese household in the 1960s as a People's Liberation Army soldier who devoted himself to building China.
- Lei Feng was born Lei Zhengxing on December 18th, 1940 in a farming family in Wangcheng, Hunan.
- Lei Feng was born in a family of poor peasants in Hunan on December 18, 1940.
- Lian Po was a prominent military General of Zhao (state) during the Warring States period of China.
- Lian Po was a well-known warrior from the State of Zhao during the period of the Warring States.
- Lian Po was about to depart and insult Lin Xiangru.
- Lian Po was about to get out and insult Lin Xiangru.
- Lian Po was instrumental in defending against the Qin.
- Li Linfu was a person of good morals.
- Li Linfu was extremely regretful.
- Li Linfu was feeling very tired and thought about taking a rest.
- Li Linfu was highly intelligent and had the gift of reasoning at his young age.
- Li Linfu was very conscientious in his work and all the required items were clean and sparkling, and meticulously arranged on the tables.
- Lu Banglie is an activist and village chief, having successfully unseated the long-standing Party-supported incumbent in his home village.
- Lu Banglie is an activist with local contacts in Taishi village.
- Lu Banglie was dragged from a car by a crowd of several dozen men, according to a reporter for the UK newspaper The Guardian, who witnessed the incident.
- Lu Banglie was indeed beaten up, but his injuries seem to be fairly minor and were never life threatening.
- Lu Banglie was more seriously injured and is in Datong Hospital.
- Ma Yan is a cheerful, chubby-faced girl who three years ago was just a bright pupil in the local primary school.
- Ma Yan is a young girl determined to continue her education despite the hardships and struggles that ensue.
- Ma Yan is the 16-year-old daughter of poor subsistence farmers in Zhangjiashu, a village in southern Ningxia, a remote province of central China.
- Ma Yan was only one of the most lucky among those children from poor families.
- Ma Yan was struggling to stay in school, but her family could not afford the fees.
- Meng Huo is the king of the Nanman tribe and husband of Zhu Rong, and is highly protective of both his people and his wife.
- Meng Huo was an intimidating sight clad in rhinoceros hide and mounted on a red ox and as soon as he saw his enemies, he hurled abuse at them.
- Meng Huo was captured once again.
- Meng Huo was cautious and warned Wutugu, "This Zhuge Liang is exceedingly crafty.
- Meng Huo was exceedingly when King Mulu’s army arrived and he bowed low to the visitor.
- Wei Yan is a good example of the liberties Koei has taken in forming the characters' personalities.
- Wei Yan is a playable character in the Koei video game series Dynasty Warriors.
- Wei Yan is a weak spot because of his low wisdom.
- Wei Yan is also to be feared, able to do around 500~600 damage a turn with the mighty swipe of the axe.
- Wei Yan is the best general that you can possibly have on your side at this time.
- Xiang is the name of a legendary ruler who was the fifth ruler of the Xia Dynasty.
- Xiang was arrested on June 21st in the jewelry store he used as a front in the French Concession in the city of Shanghai.
- Xiang was born in 1880 in Shanghai to a poor family.
- Xiang was captured in the company of his mistress, Yang Xiuzhen, a local cabaret dancer at local Shanghai nightclubs.
- Xiang was elected as member of politburo and General Secretary of CPC in no surprise.
- Yuan Shu is a fairly powerful liege at this point, certainly more powerful than Bu.
- Yuan Shu was at the River Huai and his soldiers fetched calamus and wasps for provisions.
- Yuan Shu was guilty of treason, while you had to your credit on the destruction of Dong Zhuo.
- Yuan Shu was not pursued and the three armies returned to their capitals.
- Yuan Shu was unsure of the sincerity of L- Bu-s proposal, and told Xu Si that he would not send troops until the girl had arrived.
- He was born into a scholarly family, and his father, Ban Biao, was a prominent historian.
- Great thinkers such as Lao Zi and Kong Fu Zi, Ban Biao, Ban Gu and Ban Zhao and so on have all ever been to Luoyang and wrote their masterpieces here.
- Ban Zhao was born in the town of An-ling, Ku-Fang Province, China, around the year 45.
- Bao Zhong is a very flexible tea and is easy to make with a good Yixing clay pot.
- Bo Pi was a bureaucrat in the state of Wu in the Spring and Autumn Period.
- Bo Pi was executed by King Gou Jian for disloyalty to the former King Fu Chai and, ironically, for accepting gifts from foreign rulers.
- Bo Xilai is a declared criminal in the US and should be expelled according to US law.
- Bo Xilai was included on that list.
- His eldest son, Bo Xilai, is a rising political star who was named commerce minister in early 2004 after serving as mayor of the northeastern city of Dalian.
- With Chinese GM Bu Xiangzhi handing Motylev a stunning defeat, the draw was enough for the Indian to clinch the crown in the category-15 event.
- Bu Xiangzhi (born December 10 1985) is a Chinese chess player.
- The third place was shared by Chinese duo of Wang Yue and Bu Xiangzhi who both scored an identical 6.5 points apiece.
- Cai Jing reintroduced the old tea taxation system ( quechafa ---------) by which the production and merchandise of tea was a state business.
- Shanghai Shi : Shanghai cai jing da xue, 2000.
- Shanghai : Shanghai cai jing da xue chu ban she, 2001.
- Cai Mao is a good overall general, so attack him and use Liu Mu or Shui Xing on him.
- Cai Mao is a health cadre in Shanwei city.
- Cai Mao was excellent at combat and sword play.
- In 197, Cao Anmin followed Cao Cao on a campaign to take the province of Jingzhou (------, present day Hubei and Hunan).
- Cao Anmin (---------)(? - 197) was the nephew of the powerful Ancient Chinese warlord Cao Cao.
- Little is know about Cao Anmin: he was in battle with Cao Ang in an ambush attack at Wan Castle, where he tried to protect Cao Cao and died in the process.
- Cao Shuang was in a dilenma, unsure whether to surrender his power or not.
- Cao Shuang was very jealous of Sima Yi's great power and prestige, and sought total control over the Kingdom of Wei.
- Cao Xueqin is the author of the famous Chinese work Dream of the Red Chamber.
- Cao Xueqin was the survivor of a Han Chinese clan which had been assimilated into the Plain White Branch --------- of the Manchurian Banners.
- Cao Xueqin was born around 1715 and died 12 February 1763.
- The duel lasted for only three passes until Lu cut Cen Pi's throat with his sword.
- Cen Pi proved himself as Yuan Tan's best by slaying powerful Wu Wuan bandit leaders on numerous occasions.
- Yuan Shang was going to accept but Lu Kuang went out and dueled with Cen Pi.
- Cheng Pu is your first opponent.
- Cheng Pu was a veteran warrior skilled at using the serpent spear who served the Sun family for three generations.
- Cheng Pu was an elder general of Sun Jian and he made fun of Zhou Yu's youth.
- You'll have to absorb the other three's attacks but that shouldn't be too difficult, have Chen Deng heal everyone after Cheng Yu is defeated.
- However, Cheng Yu stopped the Great Ancestor, and he yielded to him.
- Once the generals arrive, they discover that Cheng Yu has rebuilt Luo Yang and its glamour.
- Director of the PLA General Armament Department Chen Bingde and other senior military officers were present on the occasion.
- Chen Bingde, a newcomer to the CMC, is a former chief of the Nanjing Military Command, a crucial region in Beijing's military strategy against Taiwan.
- I am not the kind of guy that mind about plastic surgery, and Chen Hao is a good actress in my mind regardless.
- Capillary Artemisia Stem (Artemisia capillaris) (Yin chen hao) is a powerful parasite exterminator.
- Chen Kaige is a director with a style of his own.
- Chen Kaige is one of China's most prominent and influential directors, and perhaps the central figure in China's Fifth Generation of filmmakers.
- The great historian Sima Qian employed this device greatly and it can be assumed that Chen Shou also did this in his text.
- Chen Shou said that Chenhan and Bianhan peoples lived together among themselves and they did possess city walls.
- Empresses and consorts: selections from Chen Shou's Records of the Three States with Pei Songzhi's commentary.
- Chen Wu was famous for having a face that was considered by many to be fierce and ugly.
- Chen Wu was full of valor and always fought in the front lines of battle.
- Chu Mei-feng, 40, started broadcasting the 6:30 p.m.
- Directory BBC article on sex scandal allegations in Taiwan surrounding Chu Mei-Feng.
- Biography of Chu Mei-feng, The Taiwanese politician caught on tape.
- First, Chun Yuqiong and all of his forces will be defeated.
- Weaken Shao's offensive by locating his Supply Depot, slay the commanding officer (Chun Yuqiong).
- Shao, to remedy this, sent Chun Yuqiong along with 10000 troops to secure his grain shipment.
- The eventual Emperor Zhang was aware of Consort Jia's status as his birth mother but never treated her as mother.
- Her niece (the daughter of her older sister), Consort Jia, also a consort of Crown Prince Zhuang, did give birth to a child -- Liu Da (??).
- Consort Jia (---------, personal name unknown) was an imperial consort to Han Dynasty 's Emperor Ming.
- Consort Liang was a daughter of Liang Song (------), the son of one of Emperor Guangwu 's officials, Liang Tong (------).
- Xi Yu Dao Lang, who represents the pop music culture of China's Northwestern territories, performs these songs.
- Dao Lang, a Chinese country singer, Jay Chou, a pop singer and "Dogface Legend" are in the top three Google searches in China.
- Dao Lang said he was making a new disc.
- Deng Ai was defending Wu Cheng mountain and both armies were competing for strategic positions.
- Deng Ai was dispatched to counter Jiang Wei and prevent him from retreating.
- Deng Ai was duely promoted to be Duke of Guan Nei, Tao Kou Jiang Jun, and governor of Cheng Yang for his meritorious services.
- Deng Ai was indignant that his plan was rejected.
- Deng Ai was promoted again to Duke of Fang Cheng Xiang and deputy An Xi Jiang Jun for rendering exemplary services.
- Hu made a good impression on Deng Nan, who happened to report it to her father.
- Deng Nan (------; pinyin D--ng N--n) (born 1945) is the second daughter of Deng Xiaoping and his third wife Zhuo Lin.
- Deng Nan, one of Deng's daughters, said her father had immense love for Hong Kong because it is part of the Chinese territory.
- Dian Man is the worst of the lot, just another generic fighter general, who can take off a bit if you don't hit him though.
- The museum held its first Ding Ling exhibition in the early 1990s.
- The following year Ding Ling published "The Diary of Miss Sophie", which she had written in two weeks.
- Ding Ling set Chinese letters on fire in the late 1920s with short stories such as "Meng Ke" and "The Diary of Miss Sophie".
- Ding Zilin is a mother of one of the victims, her only son.
- Ding Zilin is a retired professor from People's University.
- Ding Zilin is a retired university professor in her 70s.
- Gnashing his teeth, Di Xin killed Bo and minced him into paste, cooked into congee and served to King Wen of Zhou.
- Wen (Ji Chang), the ruler of the Zhou, who was a Shang vassal, was given the title "Count of the West" by the king Di Xin of Shang.
- In the Battle of Muye, Shang forces were destroyed, and King Di Xin of Shang set his palace on fire and burned himself to death.
- Tung Ying-chieh was followed by son Dong Hu Ling (---------) who is followed by Dong Zeng Chen.
- This encyclopedia, history, geography and biography article about Dong Hu Ling contains research on Dong Hu Ling and Chinese Tai Chi Chuan practitioners.
* Ban Gu
* Dong Cheng
* Dou Xian
* Duan Xiushi
* Duke of Zhou
* Duke Xiang of Song
* Duke Zhou
* Du Wenxiu
* Elder Qiao
* Emperor Lizong
* Emperor Qinzong
* Emperor Yao
* Emperor Zhenzong
* Emperor Zhezong
* Empress Jia Nanfeng
* Empress Xiaocheng
* Fang Yui
* Fan Ceng
* Fan Kuan
* Fa Zheng
* Feng Deyi
* Feng Kuo-Chang
* Feng Yi
* Feng Yun
* Fu Hao
* Gan Ji
* Gao Gang
* Gao Lishi
* Gao Xiang
* Gao Xiumin
* Gao Zhan
* Gongsun Yue
* Gongsun Zan
* Gong Xian
* Guo Si
* Guo Xi
* Guo Ziyi
* Gu Zhutong
* Hang Li Po
* Han Dang
* Han Fu
* Han Guangsheng
* Han Zheng
* Hao Wei-Chen
* Hiu Ng
* Hsu Hai-Ching
* Huang Gai
* Huang Hsing
* Huang Yueying
* Huiwen of Qin
* Hui Liangyu
* Huo Qubing
* Hu Hanmin
* Hu Qili
* Jadin Wong
* Jasaghtu Khan
* Jiang Qin
* Jian Shuo
* Jia Kui
* Jia Xu
* Jing Haipeng
* Jin Jiangbo
* Jin Youzhi
* Jin Yuzhang
* Ji Ling
* Ju Shou
* Kang Youwei
* Kawashima Yoshiko
* King Fu Chai of Wu
* King Gou Jian of Yue
* King Liao of Wu
* Kuai Liang
* Kuai Yue
* Lady Sun
* Lady Wu
* Lie Zi
* Lin Dan
* Lin Xiangru
* Liu Binyan
* Liu Jingsheng
* Liu Pi
* Liu Qi
* Liu Sheng
* Liu Xingju
* Liu Yongqing
* Liu Yu
* Luo Pin
* Lu Chen
* Lu Kang
* Lu Su
* Lu Yan
* Lu Yongxiang
* Lu Zhi
* Lu Zongyu
* Man Chong
* Mao Anying
* Mao Daolin
* Mao Zemin
* Ma Dai
* Ma Huan
* Ma Sanli
* Ma Teng
* Ma Yin
* Ma Yuan
* Ma Zhiyuan
* Mei Lanfang
* Meng Haoran
* Ming Zhu
* Na Ying
* Ni Zan
* Nora Miao
* Pan Zhanchun
* Prince Chu
* Prince of Chu
* Qian Qichen
* Qian Sanqiang
* Qian Shu
* Qiao Xuan
* Qu Qiubai
* Qu Xin
* Shen Zhou
* Shi Kefa
* Sima Hui
* Sun Shao
* Sun Xiu
* Su Fei
* Su Song
* Taishi Ci
* Tang Shengzhi
* Tao Qian
* Tian Feng
* Tian Han
* Tian Zhuangzhuang
* Tung Ying-Chieh
* Wang Khan
* Wang Meng
* Wang Wei
* Wan Rong
* Wen Xiu
* Wen Zhong
* Wu Ding
* Wu Guang
* Xiahou Shang
* Xiahou Wei
* Xing Cai
* Xi Kang
* Xun Yu
* Xu Jun
* Xu Sheng
* Xu Shichang
* Xu Shu
* Yang Kaihui
* Yang Xiu
* Yan Song
* Ye Qun
* Yuan Xi
* Yue Yi
* Zang Ba
* Zeng Guofan
* Zhang Bao
* Zhang Chun
* Zhang Guotao
* Zhang Han
* Zhang Hong
* Zhang Jiao
* Zhang Lu
* Zhang Rang
* Zhang Ren
* Zhang Xuan
* Zhang Zhao
* Zhao Xue
* Zheng Xuan
* Zheng Zhilong
* Zhen Ji
* Zhong Hui
* Zhou Tai
* Zhuan Zhu
* Zhuge Jin
* Zhuge Ke
* Zhuge Zhan
* Zhu Jun
* Zhu Rong
* Zhu Wen
* Zuo Zongtang
Books about "Glossary of Chinese People Stubs" in