Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Corporation Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
- Nokia is the world leader in mobile communications, driving the growth and sustainability of the broader mobility industry.
- Nokia is a broadly held company with listings on five major exchanges.
- The technology is used in a number of industries, including banking, airlines, mailorder, supermarkets, and manufacturing.
- The technology is based on a technology that uses a simple inhaler as a delivery method.
- The technology is based on semantic rules, i.e.
- The technology was available over thirty years ago.
- The technology was improved at a rapid pace.
- Television is the prime source of political web design tampa for the majority of Americans.
- Television is an important influence upon public opinion, which in turn can influence public policy.
- Television is a medium that can bring to light the best minds, concepts and insights as the wisdom unfolds.
- Television is a significant influence on how children view themselves and the world around them.
- Television is a viewing activity rather than an web design tampa processing activity.
- The capital was increased gradually to be KD 20,750,000 Kuwaiti Dinars twenty million, seven hundred and fifty thousand.
- The capital was moved from Tulagi to Honiara to take advantage of the infrastructure left behind by the U.S. military.
- Mr. Reznikovich, commenting on his appointment, said: "Golden Telecom is one of the fastest-growing companies in Russian telecommunications.
- Aven is a director of Golden Telecom, a NASDAQ company, which regularly files with the United States Securities Exchange Commission.
- To get a pre-approved for an offer on a Florida home, call Capital Lending Corp.
- First Capital Lending has over 100 home loan programs and an experienced professional staff.
- Get foreclosure help today by calling Capital Lending Corp.
- The network is the result of a merger of The WB (a Warner Brothers holding) and UPN (a CBS Corporation holding).
- CBS Corporation and Time Warner will each own 50% of the network.
- Entertainment and CBS Corporation, with each company owning 50%.
- The worldwide Adecco Brand network focuses on global industries in transition, including automotive, banking, electronics, logistics, and telecommunications.
- For 2008 Adecco expects an underlying effective tax rate of approximately 28%.
- Dieter Scheiff, Chief Executive Officer, Adecco Group said: "I'm very pleased with the progress Adecco has made in 2007.
- Unisys is a registered trademark of Unisys Corporation.
- Unisys is a $6 billion global technology leader with clients and operations in over 100 countries.
- Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company.
- Unisys is one of the few global companies with this blend of capabilities.
- BakBone Software(TM) (TSE: BKB), a global provider of storage management software, announced today a change on the Board of Directors.
- BakBone Softwares NetVault delivers an easy-to-deploy, affordable solution for Linux to meet your data backup and recovery needs.
- We look forward to expanding our relationship with BakBone Software," said Mark Hall, Exabyte manager of strategic alliances.
- Baker International was established 1907 when Reuben C. Baker developed a casing shoe that revolutionized cable tool drilling.
- Baker International was formed by Reuben C. Baker who introduced the world's first cable tool drilling rig in 1907.
- Baker International was formed by Reuben C. Baker, who developed a casing shoe that revolutionized cable tool drilling.
- Coulter Corporation acquired by Beckman Instruments, Inc., Wallace Coulter and family relinquish management of the company.
- On August 8, 1961 Technical entered into a 'package' sublicense agreement with Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Arnold O. Beckman, founder-chairman emeritus of Beckman Instruments, Inc., represents nearly a century of outstanding scientific achievements.
- The Bering Truck Corporation is a United States manufacturer of trucks and buses.
- Bering Truck Corporation - a Front Royal, Virginia (VA) Law Firm Search this free lawyer directory to find lawyers or attorneys in your city or state.
- The Bering Truck Corporation is a former United States manufacturer and distributor of trucks.
- Brascan Corporation is a global asset manager focused on property, power and infrastructure assets.
- Brascan Corporation is an asset management company.
- Cherry Corporation is a US company best known for its computer keyboards.
- Cherry Corporation is a US company best known for its switches.
- CJ Corporation legally spun off from Samsung group in 1995, but the two keep very close ties to this day.
- The entertainment sector has been spun off from the company in the early 2000s and is now a subsidiary of CJ Corporation.
- Showing 1 to 0 of 0 Articles matching ' CJ Corporation ' in related articles.
- About Aber Aber Diamond Corporation is a specialist diamond company focusing on the mining and retail segments of the diamond industry.
- Ottawa---In a move emblematic of the mine to retail push, Aber Diamond Corp.
- Toronto-based Harry Winston, formerly known as Aber Diamond, owns a 40-per-cent stake in the Diavik Diamond Mine in the Northwest Territories.
- Access Business Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alticor Inc.
- Access Business Group is part of the Alticor family of companies, which also includes Amway Corporation, Quixtar Inc.
- ET. To access the webcast go to "Webcasts and Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of the ACCO Brands web site, www.accobrands.com.
- ACCO Brands markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through its own sales force and distribution networks.
- Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands.
- Accuride Corporation is one of the largest and most diversified manufacturers and suppliers of commercial vehicle components in North America.
- For more information, visit Accuride-s website at www.accuridecorp.com.
- Military and heavy trucking manufacturer Accuride Corp.
- Acesita cuts capital by half.
- First hot discharge for Acesita.
- Acesita sells share in CST to Arcelor.
- LookingGlass and SOAPstation are trademarks of Actional Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries.
- Progress Software Corp today announced it has reached agreement to acquire Actional Corporation.
- Mr. Nelsen is a founder of Adolor and has served on the Board of Directors since its inception.
- Dr. Barrett will assume his duties for Adolor beginning August 2, 2004.
- In the News: Articles involving Adolor Corporation from the world's leading news sources.
- Ready built wireless video systems for aerial video systems.
- Aerial Video Systems - Supplies aerial, Betacam, microwave and POV equipment to the television industry.
- Wright Aeronautical was an aviation venture of the Wright Brothers.
- Developers of GPS-based charting systems for land and aeronautical navigation.
- Home of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the number 1 ranked school for aerospace aeronautical engineering .
- With HOOPS, AeroSOFT is able to rapidly deliver highly customized applications with a range of advanced functionality.
- AeroSoft is dedicated to the development, marketing and deployment of systems for the aviation maintenance and engineering (M&E) industry.
- Agfa is one of the top suppliers in the prepress market, providing a variety of services and automated solutions for the commercial printing market.
- TORONTO Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd., a mid-tier Toronto-based gold producer, says it has expanded its proved and probable gold reserves to a record 16.
- That all changed on June 26, when Toronto's Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd., made a surprise purchase of Gold Eagle stock.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.'s (AEM) second quarter miss had analysts lining with cuts to the gold miner's price target.
- Agrium is one of the county's largest employers with a workforce of about 265 people.
- Agrium is to be the exclusive marketer of the nitrogen products exported from this facility.
- Airgo Networks is the pioneer and worldwide leader in Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology.
- Air Liquide is a global provider of industrial and medical gases and related services.
- Air Liquide is a global provider of industrial, specialty and medical gases and related services.
- Air Liquide is an international group, specialized in industrial and medical gases as well as associated services.
- Aisin AW is a major automotive technology manufacturer.
- The prefix aiwi meaning 'to, towards, for' also imparts 'intensity' to the word.
- It aiwi - yâongh.
- Alacritech is a privately held company based in San Jose, California.
- Alamosa PCS is the largest of its affiliate carriers, the others are Ubiquitel, iPCS, Shentel, Enterprise, Northern PCS, and Swiftel.
- Alamosa PCS was the largest of its affiliate carriers, which Sprint Nextel acquired on February 2, 2006.
- Alamy said his Al-Huda society holds Tarawih Prayer in a school building rented for that purpose in Ramadan.
- For Alamy, praying Tarawih in different centers and mosques during Ramadan allows him and his children to see different people.
- The Ramadan program is almost consistent in all three Islamic centers where Alamy used to pray.
- ALDAR Properties PJSC is a leading property development company, with strong investment and management capabilities.
- ALDAR Properties PJSC is owned by leading Abu Dhabi institutions, founder shareholders and individual investors.
- To mark the occasion, ALDAR Properties held a ceremony with a few new residents of Al Raha Gardens.
- Alfa Group is the second largest personal automobile and homeowners insurance writer in Alabama based on premiums written.
- In Fitch's view, however, the cost of the privatization will likely eliminate Alfa Group's over capitalized position.
- Alkermes is a leader in the development of products based on sophisticated drug delivery technologies.
- Alkermes is the manufacturer of VIVITROL, and earns manufacturing revenue from Cephalon.
- Alkermes was a modification of an eighth century tonic confectio alchermes.
- Two reports, financial ratios and labor productivity ratios, are available for Allbritton Communications Company.
- Each report reveals productivity and industry ranks for Allbritton Communications Company in the Television Broadcasting industry.
- Alleghany Corporation NYSE: Y was incorporated by the railroad entrepreneurs Oris and Mantis Van Sweringen as a holding company for their interests.
- It became more so, at least in the public eye through Robert Ralph Young, its mercurial Chairman, and his Alleghany Corporation.
- Allergan is a speciality pharmaceutical company and ophthalmologists are their audience.
- AlliedSignal was a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average for all of its existence.
- AlliedSignal was originally Allied-Signal from 1985 to 1993.
- Alphasem is a leading supplier of die bonder equipment and MEMS packaging equipment.
- Alphasem is a leading supplier of die bonder equipment.
- ALSTOM is the global specialist in energy and transport infrastructure.
- Alstom is a world leader in hydroelectric power generation, in conventional islands for nuclear power plants and in environmental control systems.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Computers > Software > Industry-Specific > Insurance > En > A > U > T > Automobile" > Automobile< > A > . /
- Regional > Africa > Kenya > Localities > Nairobi > Business And Economy > Real Estate.
- Regional > North America > United States > Idaho > Localities > B > Boise > Business And Economy > Industrial > Manufacturing.
- Regional > North America > United States > Oklahoma > Localities > T > Tulsa > Business And Economy > Real Estate > Commercial.
* American Lafrance
* Apollo Diamond
* Arctic Cat
* Argus Corporation
* Armitage Shanks
* Ashdown Engineering
* Assa Abloy
* Atlas Copco
* Autopoint Company
* Back Yard Burgers
* Baltimore Development Corporation
* Barrick Gold
* Baume Et Mercier
* Baume Mercier
* Beiersdorf Ag
* Bennett Environmental
* Berry Plastics
* Bike Company
* Bin Laden Group
* Blue State Digital
* Boise Cascade
* Bon Ami
* Boulton And Watt
* Bresea Resources
* British Coal
* British Hovercraft Corporation
* Bush Industries
* Caledonian Macbrayne
* Canico Resource
* Cb Richard Ellis
* Centerpoint Energy
* Chandris Group
* Corporation Stubs
* Csx Corporation
* Feedback Control
* Fitch Ratings
* Fortune Brands
* Getty Images
* Midland Red
* Placer Dome
* Publishing Stubs
* Record Labels
* Schlumberger Limited
* Service Industry
* Tag Heuer
Books about "Glossary of Corporation Stubs" in