Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Disney Channel Shows"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The character is the daughter of Phillip Spaulding and ex-wife, Beth Raines Spaulding.
- The character was hearing impaired and Mae did an unbelievable job playing deaf.
- House of Mouse is a GREAT show and i LOVE it.
- The House of Mouse is a fun site to inform people how to take care of their mice, with fun touches as well.
- House of Mouse was on One Saturday Morning on ABC, and as of February 2006, the show is no longer airing on the Disney Channel.
- House of Mouse was on One Saturday Morning on ABC, and as of February 2006, this show is no longer airing on The Disney Channel.
- The House of Mouse is a page dedicated to one of the most popular input devices around: the mouse.
- The Sinbad Show was cancelled after its first season, and aired its last episode on April 21, 1994.
- The Sinbad Show was a short-lived comedy sitcom that premiered September 16 1993 on the FOX network.
- The Sinbad Show is a short-lived American sitcom.
- Fraggle Rock is a children's television series with a total of 5 seasons and 96 episodes running from January 10, 1983 to March 30, 1987.
- Fraggle Rock is a magical place that exists just beyond everyday reality.
- Fraggle Rock is a wonderful place filled with magic.
- Fraggle Rock was a children's television series created by Jim Henson , primarily featuring a cast of Muppet creatures called Fraggles .
- Fraggle Rock was quickly filled with constructions and the Doozers had no space left to build.
- Goofy is a fictional character from the Walt Disney 's Mickey Mouse universe.
- Goofy is an animated cartoon character from the Walt Disney 's Mickey Mouse universe.
- Goofy is the head waiter and Pluto is the mascot.
- Goofy was no longer on the scene.
- Goofy was the star of an early platformer, Matterhorn Screamer for the Apple II and Commodore 64.
- Timon and Pumbaa are a fictional meerkat and warthog duo first introduced in Disney 's popular 1994 animated film The Lion King .
- Timon and Pumbaa are played by Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella, respectively, in the 1994 film.
- Timon and Pumbaa are also the mascots used at Disney World to help kids and parents understand safety issues in the Disney parks and resorts.
- Playhouse Disney is a learning-focused block seen daily on Disney Channel, available in 87 million U.S. homes via basic cable.
- Playhouse Disney is the brand name for Disney Channel 's preschool programs, often airing as its own channel outside of the United States.
- Lloyd in Space is a very unfunny science-fiction cartoon.
- Lloyd In Space is a TV show created by Disney and released in 1998.
- Lloyd in Space is a poor-man's Galaxy High.
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is a television series currently airing on the Disney Channel.
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is a television series airing on the Disney Channel since March 18 2005.
- Adventures in Wonderland was a live-action childrens television series based on Walt Disneys animated classic Alice in Wonderland.
- Adventures in Wonderland is a live-action children's television series based on Walt Disney 's animated classic Alice in Wonderland .
- Boy Meets World was probably the most influential show of my childhood.
- Boy Meets World is a show that reminds me a lot of NBC's 'Friends,' except for teens and younger children.
- Boy Meets World is a 90's sitcom about a boy, Cory Matthews , and his journey to adulthood.
- Darkwing Duck is a super duck here that is also Drake Mallard a father to Gosalyn, his daughter.
- Darkwing Duck is a 30 minute cartoon.
- Darkwing Duck is a huge file.
- Darkwing Duck is a video game based on the Disney television series Darkwing Duck .
- Darkwing Duck was an animated series that ran from 1991-1995.
- DuckTales was last seen on Toon Disney, a Disney-owned network that airs mostly animated cartoons.
- DuckTales is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation.
- DuckTales is a video game based on the Disney animated TV series of the same name .
- DuckTales is an animated series produced by The Walt Disney Company starring characters from the Scrooge McDuck universe as largely created by Carl Barks.
- DuckTales was largely based on Carl Barks ' classic Scrooge McDuck stories which ran in various Disney Comic publications.
- Kim Possible is a cheerleader, high school student and girl who can save the world from evil villains.
- Kim Possible is a catoon character.
- Kim Possible is a funny show that I don't think JTS. It's pretty fast paced and the dialogue isn't too bad.
- Kim Possible is a girl who can do anything: stop an avalanche or an evil supervillian.
- Kim Possible is a high school student who has more on her mind than meeting a cute boy, making the grade and hanging out with her friends.
- The Adventures of the Gummi Bears was Disney's first foray into television animation.
- Bear in the Big Blue House is a preschool show hosted by a seven-foot bear who invites children into his house to play and learn.
- Bear in the Big Blue House is a great show as well.
- Dave the Barbarian is a Disney animated television series, created and written by Doug Langdale, that premiered in January of 2004 on The Disney Channel.
- Dave the Barbarian is a Disney animated television series that premiered in January of 2004 on The Disney Channel .
- Dave the Barbarian is a Disney cartoon series that premiered in January 2004 on the Disney Channel.
- Dave the Barbarian is a Disney cartoon series, created and written by Doug Langdale, that premiered in January of 2004 on The Disney Channel.
- Dave the Barbarian is a stupid, cute little show.
- Disney Channel is the first general entertainment network designed for kids and families.
- Disney Channel is something for the younger folk now in days.
- Disney Channel is a British television channel.
- Disney Channel is a cable television network in the United States run by The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Channel is a cable television network run by The Walt Disney Company.
- Donald Duck is an animated cartoon and comic-book character from Walt Disney Productions.
- Donald Duck is a name not a word.
- Even Stevens is a comedy television program which originally aired on Disney Channel.
- Even Stevens is a real funny show, 'specially with Shia in it.
- Even Stevens is a show that cracks me up and always keeps me begging for more.
- Even Stevens is a show that you can really enjoy.
- Even Stevens is an American comedy television program which originally aired on Disney Channel.
- Higglytown Heroes is a show for preschoolers who want to feel like a hero.
- Jake Long is your average 13 year old kid, who just happens to be a powerful and magical dragon.
- Jake Long is a viable option for the Rams to pick right here.
- Jake Long is a two-time Wolverines captain and has started 27 consecutive games at tackle.
- Life with Derek is a Canadian-produced show, which airs on Disney Channel weekends in the U.S., the Family Channel in Canada, and Toonami in UK.
- Life with Derek is a Canadian-produced show, which airs on Disney Channel weekends in the U.S., and the Family Channel in Canada.
- Life with Derek is a half-hour comedy series about a modern blended family, with two type-A 15 year-olds, Casey (Ashley Leggat) and Derek (Michael Seater).
- Life with derek is a great show, better then most shows played on Disney channel.
- Lizzie McGuire is a popular American childrens television series aired on the Disney Channel from 2001 to 2004.
- Lizzie McGuire is a charming comedy that shows the perils faced by young adolescents that we so often forget.
- Lizzie McGuire is a popular Disney Channel Original Series that aired on the Disney Channel from 2001 to 2004.
- Lizzie McGuire is a popular Disney Channel live action television show.
- Lizzie McGuire is a popular children's sitcom which aired on the Disney Channel .
- Phil Of The Future is an awesome Disney Channel show it is a shame they canceled its production after 2 seasons they should have at least made a POTF Movie.
- Phil Of The Future is a show you can relate to, well everything except for he´s from the future.
- Phil of The Future was only funny for so long before it got to the same situation as TSR. Even Stevens is good but it's never on.
- Phil of the Future is a comedy television series that debuted on June 18, 2004 on the Disney Channel.
- Phil of the Future is an American comedy children's television series that was produced by 2121 Productions (a part of Brookwell McNamara Entertainment).
- The Proud Family is a video game based on the hit Disney Channel show.
- The Proud Family is a Disney Channel series about a spunky black teen-ager named Penny Proud.
- The Proud Family is a soundtrack album for the show of the same name.
- The Proud Family is an American animated television series targeted toward African-American pre-teens and teenagers.
- The Proud Family is an animated television show about an African American family; it is geared towards pre-teens and teenagers.
- Toon Disney is a "spin-off" of the Disney Channel.
- Toon Disney is a 24-hour American cable television channel owned by The Walt Disney Company that mostly airs children 's animated television series.
- Toon Disney is a 24-hour American cable television channel owned by The Walt Disney Company that mostly airs childrens animated television series.
- Toon Disney is a 24-hour U.S. cable television channel owned by The Walt Disney Company that mostly airs children 's cartoons.
- Toon Disney is a cable channel that features mostly Disney cartoons.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- Walt Disney was the first major Hollywood producer to venture into television on a regular basis.
- Buzz Lightyear of Star Command is a colorful romp through the stars.
- Alice is an average preteen, often facing problems in school, with her brother or sister, or some other issue.
- An animated series is a television series produced by means of animation.
- The animated series was originally screened in 1981.
- ANIMATION IS A GIFT WORD By Chuck Jones A young man was once sent fresh from Columbia University with a mutual friend's introduction to Robert Frost.
- The animation was found on a 5000 year old goblet discovered in an archeological dig in Burnt City, in the Sistan-Baluchistan province of southeastern Iran.
- Bonkers is a bob-cat police officer.
- Bonkers is a famous TV star in Hollywood, but he gets laid off and goes to work as a policeman.
- Bonkers is a huge adult male black bear, weighing 600 lbs and standing over 6 ft tall.
- Bonkers is a multi-talented entertainer.
- Bonkers is a pricing game on the American television game show The Price Is Right .
- BRACEFACE is a trademark of Nelvana Limited.
- Braceface is a Canadian animated series formerly broadcast on Teletoon in Canada, and on the Disney Channel and ABC Family in the United States.
- Braceface is a Disney Channel (previously aired on ABC Family)series produced by American actress Alicia Silverstone.
- Braceface is a great cartoon for teens, tweens and even adults.
- Braceface is a unique series featuring real-life situations and problems with usually good and sometimes funny outcomes.
- Care Bears is a cartoon that many moms grew up with.
- Care Bears is a registered trademark of Cleveland, Inc.
- The Care Bears are a set of characters created by American Greetings in 1981 for use on greeting cards.
- The Care Bears is a Canadian-produced animated series based on the toy line, the Care Bears .
- The Care Bears was a Canadian-produced television series based on the best-selling toy line, the Care Bears.
- Cedric is the complete opposite to his father, he's geeky, shy and rather weak character wise at times.
- Cedric is the complete opposite to his father Cyril -- he's geeky, shy and initially rather weak, character-wise.
- Characters were often broken up into a handful of levels, so that only the parts of the body that needed to be moved at a given time (i.e.
- The characters are charming and loveable.
- The characters are smart, entertaining, and say things that need to be said.
- The characters are very real to a lot of people so any replacements need to be of a certain level.
- The characters were all puppets, although the opening sequence memorably featured a toy Rupert bear sitting in a live-action child's bedroom.
- Charlie and Lola are now a TV show also, airing on the Disney Channel here in the States.
- Charlie and Lola are the principal characters from a series of children's picture books by Lauren Child .
- Charlie and Lola is a fairly new BBC series aimed at children.
- Charlie and Lola is a wonderful show.
- Charlie and Lola is based on the book series by British children---s author, Lauren Child.
- For convenience, the term "Company" is used in this report to refer to both the old and the new parent company.
- The company is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The company was actually founded in 1994 and went public in 2004 raising $35 million dollars at $7 per share.
- The company was first launched in 1996 by IOMART Group in Glasgow, Scotland.
- The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Smithfield, Virginia.
- Danger Bay is a logging camp on Afognak Island and the size of the school depends on the logging crew.
- Danger Bay is a wonderful show, more specifically dedicated to children and teenagers.
- Disneyland is your land.
- Disneyland was a colossal exception.
- Disneyland was a totally new kind of park.
- Disneyland was the first title of the anthology, premiering on ABC October 27, 1954.
- The Disney Afternoon is a two-hour block of cartoons airing five days per week including Aladdin, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop and Bonkers.
- The Disney Afternoon was a created-for-syndication two-hour television series which aired from September 10, 1990 until at least 1998.
- The Doodlebops are not walking stuffed animals--or however you might characterize Barney.
- The Doodlebops are three colorful people with a very catchy theme song.
- The Doodlebops is a Canadian musical comedy series for preschool children.
- The Doodlebops is a Canadian musical pop band for pre-school children.
- The Doodlebops is a musical comedy series for children starring Deedee, Rooney and Moe Doodle.
- Doug is a delivery man and a truck driver for the fictional IPS (International Parcel Service).
- Doug is a down-to-earth, friendly person who deeply cares about one-on-one service.
- Doug is a gifted musician who is equally at home performing Chopin or singing show tunes.
- Doug is a talented and effective creativity professional who brings both imagination and action to the table.
- Doug is an American animated television series that originally aired on Nickelodeon, and starring a 6th grader named Douglas Yancey Funnie.
- Eerie Indiana was fantastic, My faveourite episode was the "Foreverware" episode as mentioned in the entry.
- Episodes are also available online at TVLand.com.
- Episodes were also released as a collection of Dino-Riders VHS tapes, which are sometimes sought after as collectors' items.
- Episodes were later rebroadcast on the syndicated Disney Afternoon block.
- Episodes were self-contained, but several town residents recur between episodes.
- The episodes are a half hour long so they could have easily fit at least two more episodes on the DVD for greater value.
- Film is a term that encompasses individual motion pictures, the field of film as an art form, and the motion picture industry.
- The film is also the first American animated feature film in history, and was the highest-grossing film of all time until 1939's Gone with the Wind.
- The film is based on actual events about a baseball team that arose out of the camp.
- The film is based upon the Disney Channel show Even Stevens.
- The film was "Behind Enemy Lines," in which Owen Wilson plays a U.S. pilot shot down in Bosnia.
- Fraggles are considered a pest by the Gorgs, as they steal radishes.
- Fraggles are small humanoid creatures, about 22 inches tall, that come in a wide variety of colors and have tails that bear a tuft of fur on the end.
- Fraggles are tiny humanoid creatures, about 22 inches tall, that come in a wide variety of colors and have tails that bear a tuft of fur on the end.
* Brotherly Love
* Bug Juice
* Disney Channel Shows
* Goof Troop
* Go Figure
* Growing Pains
* House Mouse
* Johnny And The Sprites
* Jungle Cubs
* Kids Incorporated
* Legend of Tarzan
* Little Mermaid
* Mickey Mouse Club
* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
* Mickey Mouse Works
* Mousterpiece Theater
* My Little Pony
* Naturally Sadie
* Ocean Girl
* Paddington Bear
* Pepper Ann
* Pound Puppies
* Quack Pack
* Raw Toonage
* Road To Avonlea
* Rolie Polie Olie
* Smart Guy
* Theatrical Films
* Theme Song
* The Adventures of Ozzie And Harriet
* The Baby-Sitters Club
* The Book of Pooh
* The Buzz On Maggie
* The Famous Jett Jackson
* The Muppet Show
Books about "Glossary of Disney Channel Shows" in