Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Disney Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Saludos Amigos is a 1942 animated film produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by RKO Radio Pictures .
- Saludos Amigos is a 1942 animated film produced by Walt Disney Productions set in Latin America ands made up of four different segments.
- Saludos Amigos is a 1942 film set in Latin America , produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures .
- Saludos Amigos is also a much more formulaic film than Caballeros.
- Saludos Amigos is the sixth animated feature in the Disney animated features canon.
- Sun Wheel is a Ferris wheel with a stomach-turning difference.
- Sun Wheel is a huge giant spinning wheel in the shape of a grinning sun that holds 24 passenger gondolas.
- Sun Wheel is a modern-day version of the famous Coney Island Wonder Wheel.
- Sun Wheel is the gigantic ferris-wheel of California Adventure.
- The Sun Wheel is a giant Ferris wheel with it enormous sunburst in the center, only there is a twist to this one.
- Scamp is a clich--d character, to be sure, with whom a young audience is expected to identify.
- Scamp is a fictional character created by The Walt Disney Company.
- Scamp is a fictional dog from the Disney Channel television series , The Suite Life of Zack & Cody , and is portrayed by [].
- Scamp is a trouble-prone pup who decidedly takes after his father, Tramp.
- Scamp was almost immediately spun off into a comic strip, which King Features Syndicate launched October 31, 1955, only four months after the movie opened.
- Orange Stinger - The swing chairs inside this giant orange whirl around and around and up and down.
- Orange Stinger is a basic swing ride inside a giant orange.
- Orange Stinger is a big swing ride inside of a hollowed out "orange".
- Orange Stinger is a bucket and chain ride that takes place inside one of DCA's more striking structures.
- Orange Stinger is similar to those swings that swing you around in a circle.
- Superstar Limo is a dark ride that places guests in the position of a new celebrity who needs to get to the Chinese Theater to ink a new contract.
- Superstar Limo is a bust but the cars are cool looking.
- Superstar Limo is a wonderful attraction.
- Superstar Limo is a ---dark--- ride that takes you on a silly tour of Hollywood.
- Superstar Limo was one of the original attractions when Disney ---s California Adventure had its grand opening on February 8, 2001.
- Test Track is a high-speed ride that takes guests through an automotive factory's testing grounds.
- Test Track is a highly "smart" attraction.
- Test Track is a must, but the line can get as long as a three-hour wait during peak times.
- Test Track is a spectacular re-creation of GM's Milford Proving Ground northwest of Detroit.
- Test Track is a very complex ride, and after years of problems got off to a late start.
- THE LOVE BUG was made at a very interesting time, both at Walt Disney and the world at large.
- THE LOVE BUG was one of those films that seemed to show the world that even though the founder and creator was dead, his dream would go on.
- The Love Bug is a Vault Disney title, identical in design to May 2002's four releases.
- The Love Bug is a classic family movie, one of the best of Disney's live-action films of the 60s and 70s.
- The Love Bug is a great movie that is enjoyable watching it again and again.
- THE THREE CABALLEROS is a curious mix of Walt Disney 's animation.
- The Three Caballeros is a 1944 animated feature film, produced by Walt Disney Productions and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures .
- The Three Caballeros is a 1944 animated feature film, produced by Walt Disney and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures.
- The Three Caballeros is a 1944 feature film, combining live-action and animation, produced by Walt Disney Productions and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures.
- The Three Caballeros is a stunning celebration of visual effects, lighthearted dance and lively Latin music.
- Uncle Scrooge is a comic book with the anatine moneygrubber Scrooge McDuck as the main character.
- Uncle Scrooge is a comic book with the moneygrubber Scrooge McDuck 'the richest duck in the world' as the main character.
- Uncle Scrooge is a comics original, created by Carl Barks, but he was created in order to do a story about Disney cartoons in comics.
- Uncle Scrooge is a dirty Jew, and shall no longer be mentioned.
- Uncle Scrooge is a monthly deluxe-format, 64-page, squarebound comic.
- Amelia Fieldmouse is a Disney character from the fictional world of the popular cartoon character Mickey Mouse.
- Amelia Fieldmouse is a character from the fictional Mickey Mouse universe.
- Amelia Fieldmouse is one of the topics in focus at Global Oneness.
- Acting Sheriff is an unsold, half-hour television pilot created by Disney for CBS that aired August 17 , 1991 .
- Adventure thru Inner Space was a smash when it opened.
- Meg Crofton was named president of the resort in August 2006, replacing Al Weiss, who had overseen the site since 1994.
- The fifth investor, Al Weiss, is a resident of Orlando, Florida.
- Al Weiss serves as president of worldwide operations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
- In the episode Christmas Maximus, Max is all grown up, and chronologically occurred after An Extremely Goofy Movie.
- Goof Troop eventually led to Goofy starring in his own movies: A Goofy Movie in ( 1995) and An Extremely Goofy Movie in ( 2000).
- Aquamania is a cartoon made by the Walt Disney Company in 1961 .
- Aquamania is a festival celebrating our lakes at the Kissimmee Lakefront Park by the boat ramp.
- Aquamania is a week-long waterway festival that kicks off May 8 and continues through May 16.
- Around dawn, groups emit hoarse screams and "arapapiyas" that are similar to those produced by the Aracuan bird in the Disney movie.
- Jos-- also appears with Donald and the Aracuan Bird in the "Blame it on the Samba" segment of the 1948 anthology feature Melody Time.
- Organ notes enter the rhythm, and Ethel appears dancing inside a bubble blown by Aracuan Bird.
- Argus McSwine is a fictional character from the Scrooge McDuck universe.
- Autopia is a classic Disneyland attraction.
- Autopia is a drive yourself car ride which the kids will love.
- Autopia is a new driving attraction featuring sleek, electric convertibles cruising along an out-of-this-world landscape.
- Autopia is an attraction at Disneyland in Anaheim, California, and at Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vall-e, France.
- Autopia is an immersive attraction that allows guests of all ages to drive to the future aboard shiny electric cars.
- Azure Blue is a fictional character who was created by Carl Barks for The Walt Disney Company .
- Baloo is a character from Disney ---s The Jungle Book, the story of Mowgli, who is torn between the man village and the jungle where he was raised.
- Baloo is a great character and essentially re-using him here is a masterstroke.
- Baloo is a lovable bear who teaches Mowgli the ways of the jungle and how to respect it.
- Baloo is also the pen name of cartoonist Rex F. May.
- Baloo is one of Mowgli's mentors.
- Bay Lake was drained of its water and cleaned of muck.
- Bay Lake was first drained with pumps and its bottom layer of muck scooped out.
- The fictional characters the Beagle Brats are a younger version of The Beagle Boys.
- The Beagle Brats appear in a few comic book stories as well as in the DuckTales episode "Take Me Out of the Ballgame".
- In the Whitman comics the Beagles sometimes had three nephews: the Beagle Brats.
- Ben and Me is a delightful biography of Benjamin Franklin written by Robert Lawson.
- Ben and Me is a fun and entertaining film with impressive pedigrees.
- Ben and Me is a fun story about Amos the mouse and Benjamin Franklin.
- Ben and Me is a hilarious animation created by Disney.
- Ben and Me is a wonderful Disney Classic featurette about Ben Franklin and America's struggle for Independence.
- Bombie the Zombie is a fictional character created by Carl Barks for the Walt Disney Company 's Donald Duck comic books.
- Bruto is a fictional character in Disney comics , created by Romano Scarpa .
- Brutopia is a fictional country A fictional country is a country that is made up, and does not exist in real life.
- Brutopia is a fictional country appearing in several Donald Duck stories.
- Brutopia is a very hostile country, aiming for world domination.
- Brutopia is the premiere brewpub in downtown Montreal.
- Bucky Bug also appeared in Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, where he was drawn by artists such as Al Taliaferro and Carl Buettner.
- Bucky Bug, for example, is written in meter and rhyme.
- He did mostly Mickey Mouse stories along side Paul Murry and he also created Lil Bad Wolf and did some Bucky Bug stories.
- Buzz the Bee (also known as Spike or Hector) is a fictional character created by The Walt Disney Company.
- This was the second of seven cartoons, produced by Disney between 1948 & 1952, to feature Buzz- Buzz the bee, usually as an antagonist for Donald Duck.
- Captain Loyal Hawk is a fictional character from the Scrooge McDuck universe.
- Tatum served as CEO until November 1976 and as chairman until 1980, when he handed over the company to Card Walker.
- LOS ANGELES - Card Walker, a mailroom employee who became the first chief executive at Walt Disney Co.
- For the next decade the company was led by a team including Card Walker, Donn Tatum, and Ron Miller, all originally trained by the Disney brothers.
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable is a 70mm wide-screen movie dealing with the environment and humans relation with the land.
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable is a movie that shows symbiosis.
- The Circle of Life is a 70mm film shown in the Harvest Theater in the Land at EPCOT in Walt Disney World .
- The Circle of Life is a movie shown on a huge screen in a theater style setting.
- The Circle of Life is a phenomenon; it has things, frameworks, and clockworks.
- Clopin - A mischievous gypsy who will defend his people at all costs.
- Clopin is a character created by Victor Hugo, and is copyright of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Clopin is a play on Clopin's use of disability in order to beg money off people.
- Clopin is the narrative jester character in Disney 's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Clopin was fairly regular in all of the versions.
- Cobra Bubbles is a fictional character from Disney's Lilo & Stitch movies and television series.
- Cobra Bubbles is a fictional character from Walt Disney Pictures ' Lilo & Stitch movies and the spin-off television series.
- Cobra Bubbles is a great example of a character who is complex," says Chris Sanders.
- Cobra Bubbles is a great example of a character who is complex.
- Cobra Bubbles is a no-nonsense, cunning, unshakable master of the art of child welfare.
- Country Bear Jamboree is a 17 minute humorous show with all the makings of an old-fashioned hoe-down.
- Country Bear Jamboree is a great attraction for young children.
- The Country Bear Jamboree is a 17 minute show which children of all ages can attend, but this show is a little bit corny for older viewers.
- The Country Bear Jamboree is a fun show with lots of laughs that plays to audiences of all ages.
- The Country Bear Jamboree was originally intended by Walt to be placed in a ski resort he was trying to build in the mid 1960 s.
- Cruella De Vil is a seriously fabulous and fabulously wicked villain.
- Cruella De Vil is the queen piece.
- Cruella De Vil: The villainess of the film; an eccentric rich woman who has the puppies kidnapped in order to turn them into fur coats.
- The Dapper Dans is a barbershop quartet that performs daily on Main Street.
- The Delta Dreamflight was a darkride located in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland that took riders on a trip through the history of airplanes and flying.
- Detective Casey is a fictional character in the Mickey Mouse universe .
- Dick Cook is a total pig.
- Dimension Films is a film production and distribution label and subsidiary of The Weinstein Company .
- Dimension Films is a motion picture label, formerly used as Bob Weinstein's label within Miramax Films, to produce and release genre films.
- Dimension Films is a motion picture label, formerly used as an alternative for Miramax Films, to produce and release genre films.
- Dimension Films is a motion picture unit currently a part of The Weinstein Company.
- Dimension Films is a subdivision of Miramax, the studio owned by Disney.
- Discovery Island is a certified zoological park.
- Discovery Island is a little known gem in the Disney Properties.
- Discovery Island is a nice, quiet change of pace.
- Discovery Island is a super spot for that.
- Discovery Island is an eleven-acre zoological park located on an island in the middle of Bay Lake.
- Disney Pin Trading is a fun experience for the entire family.
- Disney Pin Trading is a great way to meet new friends or have fun with old friends.
- Disney Pin Trading is a great way to share the magic and bring home wonderful memories.
- Disney Pin Trading is a great way to take your own piece of the magic home.
- Disney Pin Trading is an exciting interactive experience where you can trade Disney pins with Cast Members and other Guests.
- Disney Vacation Club is a point-based vacation ownership.
- Disney Vacation Club is a time share for specific deluxe properties with Disney Resorts.
- Disney Vacation Club is a turn-of-the-century Key West themed resort planned to operate in the timeshare market.
- Disney Vacation Club is a unique vacation ownership plan, featuring a special group of Disney Resorts plus an entire world of vacation possibilities.
- Disney Vacation Club is a vacation-ownership program that helps families enjoy flexibility and savings on vacations for decades to come.
- DisneyToon Studios is an animation studio and a division of Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- DisneyToon Studios is an animation studio and a division of Walt Disney Feature Animation.
- Disney Auctions is a destination where people from around the world can get a little part of the Disney magic," said Brian Swette, COO, eBay.
- Disney Auctions is a new and exciting experience for people to obtain Disney pins, they're accessible to everyone.
- Disney Auctions was created in October of 2000 with a partnership between The Walt Disney Company and eBay.
- Disney Auctions: A great resource for current auctions featuring Disney items.
- Disney Comics was a comic book A comic book is a magazine or book containing the art form of comics.
- Disney Comics was a comic book company that sold comic books from 1990 to 1993 .
- Disney Comics was a comic book publishing company operated by The Walt Disney Company which ran from 1990 to 1993.
- Disney comics are Comic books and Comic strips featuring Walt Disney characters.
- Disney comics are comic book s and comic strip s featuring Walt Disney characters.
* Disney Dollar
* Disney Family
* Disney Stubs
* Disney Time
* Donald Gets Drafted
* Donn Tatum
* Double Teamed
* Duckworth The Butler
* Eddie Carroll
* Education For Death
* Eega Beeva
* Electrical Water Pageant
* Expedition Everest
* Fethry Duck
* Fifi The Peke
* Fozzie Bear
* Full Court Miracle
* Fun And Fancy Free
* Gipfel Duck
* Golden Zephyr
* Goofy Adventures
* Goofy And Wilbur
* Greg Emmer
* Grizzly Peak
* Harper Goff
* Herbie Goes Bananas
* Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo
* Herbie Rides Again
* Hidden Mickey
* Hockey Homicide
* Hollywood Hills Amphitheater
* How To Swim
* Ingrid Third
* Jay Rasulo
* Jiminy Cricket
* Jimmie Dodd
* Joe Grant
* Johnny Tsunami
* Jose Carioca
* Jungle Cubs
* Karl Holz
* Laugh-O-Gram Studio
* Lawyer Sharky
* Light Magic
* Lil Bad Wolf
* Luke The Goose
* Lulubelle Loon
* Magic Journeys
* Marty Sklar
* Mau Heymans
* Maw Pete
* Max Goof
* Ma Beagle
* Mcviper Clan
* Melody Time
* Midnight Madness
* Mount Gushmore
* Mousterpiece Theater
* Mulholland Madness
* Muppet Holding Company
* New Orleans Square
* Nightmare Ned
* One Little Spark
* Panchito Pistoles
* Penny Proud
* Picsou Magazine
* Pixel Perfect
* Pizza Planet
* Polar Trappers
* Porker Hogg
* Private Pluto
* Professor Norton Nimnul
* Raging Spirits
* Return To Never Land
* Rocket Jets
* Russi Taylor
* Sir Hiss
* Snow Dogs
* Stanley Gold
* Swindle Mcsue
* Team Disney
* The Absent Minded Professor
* The Band Concert
* The Book of Pooh
* The Chain Gang
* The Disney Treasures
* The Junior Woodchucks
* The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
* The Santa Clause
* The Shaggy Dog
* The Simple Things
* The Small One
* The Tigger Movie
* Tiger Cruise
* Toshio Kagami
* Totally Minnie
* Treehouse Villas
* Trolley Troubles
* Walt Disney Television Animation
* World of Motion
Books about "Glossary of Disney Stubs" in