Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Dutch People Stubs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Albert Jan Maat is a member of European parliament.
- An album was released in 1995 : Dankzij de Dijken.
- The album was characterised by fragile harmonies, delicate acoustic guitar, delicate percussion and piano.
- The album was entitled "Back One Again" and was released on January 31st.
- The album was highly successful, especially in the Netherlands, where the single Strange Machines ended up in the Dutch charts, as did the album.
- The album was mixed at The Record Plant also.
- Alex van Warmerdam is the David Lynch of the Dutch cinema.
- Alex van Warmerdam is the writer, director and star in this original and wickedly funny black comedy, that really made me laugh with tears.
- Amsterdam is known as one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the world and is a centre of bicycle culture.
- Amsterdam is the financial and business capital of the Netherlands and one of the most important cities in Europe in which to do business.
- Amsterdam is the hometown of Eredivisie football club Ajax.
- Amsterdam is the most popular destination for foreign tourists.
- Amsterdam is the official capital (as the constitution states).
- Anna-Marie_Goddard was born as Anna Marie Lampe on January 13, 1970 in Ysbrechtum, The Netherlands, which is a small farming village.
- Anna-Marie_Goddard is a Dutch model and actress.
- Anna-Marie_Goddard was born in 1970 and was raised in a small farming village in the Netherlands.
- Anna-Marie_Goddard is a fashion model and actress from Amsterdam who is best-known for her pictures in the Playboy magazine.
- Scholarly interest in the subject began when Anthonid Cornelis Oudemans published his 1892 study of The Great Sea Serpent.
- According to Heuvelmans, the first major step towards modern Cryptozoology was taken by Danish Zoologist Anthonid Cornelis Oudemans.
- Anthony van Egmond was born in Groesbeek in the Netherlands, the son of Johannes Arnoldus Gijben and his wife Maria Bloem.
- Arie de Jong is a high-flying Dutchman who found in America a land of milk and honey – and golden trash.
- Arie de Jong was born on October 18, 1865 to happy parents in Batavia, modern Jakarta, in then Dutch East India.
- Arie Haan has brought the Dutch philosophy of "total football" to China.
- Arie Haan gave instructions before the opening match of Asian Cup in Beijing July 17, 2004.
- More than ten years ago the Dutch football legend Arie Haan came to Iran to discuss the national team job.
- The corpse is that of the criminal Aris Kindt, strangled earlier that day for armed robbery.
- Aris Kindt just so happens to be the name of the thief whose body is the subject of Rembrandt’s famous autopsy painting, The Anatomy Lesson.
- Arnon Grunberg was born in Amsterdam in 1971, and was kicked out of high school at age seventeen.
- Author was a local who had travelled home from London, not using an airplane.
- The author was born in Guyana and moved to England at the age of 24.
- The award was presented by Gayle King.
- The Award was given to her at a celebration concert at the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam and the entire event was broadcast live on national television.
- The Award is a Medal of Honour, made by a renowned Dutch artist, Geer Steyn.
- The band was broadcasted on December 07, 1976 at Avro's Toppop with their new single Bombay.
- The band was exceedingly active for a band that lasted less than one year, recording two albums and playing dozens of shows throughout Europe.
- The band was formed in 2001.
- The band was named after a roadie.
- BARTHEZZ - To play, I prefer a mix of trance and techno, that's why many people call my playing-style 'techtrance'.
- Barthezz is the artist-name of Dutchman Bart Claessen.
- Benno De Goeij is a famous Dutch trance artist.
- Benno De Goeij is a famous dutch trance artist and Dj.
- Ben Liebrand is a remixer and producer from the 80s and the 90s and still going strong in the new millennium.
- Ben Liebrand is a well-known DJ from my mother country The Netherlands.
- Bertus Borgers was zanger, saxofonist en bandleider van de legendarische band Sweet D'Buster en mede-oprichter van de Nederlandse Pop-Academie.
- Bert Keizer is a Dutch doctor, working in a hospice for the terminally ill.
- Bert Keizer is a Dutch writer and physician .
- Bierens de Haan was a professor at the University of Leiden and the first editor of a new Dutch Journal called the "New Archive for Mathematics".
- By and large the Dutch don't tend to hype their artists, but at one point it looked like they were prepared to make an exception for Bloem de Ligny.
- Bloem de Ligny's voice is breathtaking and so many of her songs burst with meaning under the often wacky and fun lyrics.
- Bloem de Ligny has such a unique style that takes you from ice-caves to pirate ships to a medieval courtyard at night all in one swoop.
- Bouyeri is a Dutch-born citizen.
- Bouyeri is one of the inspirators of the Hofstadgroup.
- Bouyeri was found guilty of being a ringleader of the group, but judges could add nothing to his sentence.
- Candy Dulfer is a female saxophonist from the Netherlands.
- Candy Dulfer is a great musician who does not get the attention and respect that she deserves.
- Candy Dulfer is a sax player and throughout this CD their are also vocals by her as well.
- Candy Dulfer is a well-known Dutch smooth jazz alto saxophonist.
- Candy Dulfer is a woman that can blow some serious sax.
- Cees Nooteboom is a prolific Dutch novelist, poet and essayist born in 1933, with a huge fan community particularly in continental Europe.
- Cees Nooteboom is a well-known Dutch novelist and travel-author.
- Cees Nooteboom is a world-renown Dutch writer who was a writer in residence in Budapest during the 1956 revolution.
- Cees Nooteboom is a world-renown Dutch writer who was in Budapest during the 1956 revolution.
- In this way medical officer Christiaan Eijkman was seconded as assistant to the Pekelharing-Winkler mission, together with his colleague M. B. Romeny.
- This proposal was readily accepted, and Christiaan Eijkman was appointed the first director of the "Geneeskundig Laboratorium" (Medical Laboratory).
- For his discovery of vitamin s, he shared a 1929 Nobel Prize with Christiaan Eijkman.
- In 2001, the first album by Dutch singer Christy Gibson was released.
- Christy Gibson (or Kitty) is a Dutch singer of mor lam and luk tung prayuk.
- Leisler named a number of birds, including the Temminck's Stint which he named after his friend Coenraad Jacob Temminck.
- This bird was named after Coenraad Jacob Temminck, a Dutch naturalist.
- Described to western science by Dutch ornithologist Coenraad Jacob Temminck (1778-1858) in 1830.
- Colijn was interned by the German occupying authorities in 1941.
- Colijn was prominent in League of Nations committees.
- The concert was all seventeenth century Dutch songs to do with sailing.
- The concert was live recorded and the CD has sold in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- The concerts are re-scheduled in September and October.
- The concerts were both fine enough, even though the last one had to be postponed three days from the 22nd to the 25th.
- Daendels was close witness to the French revolution.
- Daendels was not afraid to use his military reputation to swing the balance in the political struggles that characterised the early Batavian Republic.
- More than a decade later, Krajicek, who is married to former James Bond Girl Daphne Deckers, still regrets that comment.
- De grappige columns van Daphne Deckers zijn al jaren onverminderd populair.
- Sinds 2000 schrijft Daphne Deckers wekelijks een column in de zaterdagbijlage van De Telegraaf.
- Description: A 29 year-old Michelangelo Buonarroti unveiled his famous nude statue of 'David' in Florence.
- Description: A guide to the tarot cards that makes use of Jungian archetypes, the I Ching, and color-number combinations.
- Description: A machine for manufacturing horseshoes was patented by Henry Burden of Troy, New York.
- Description: A short clip of the DVD of EnTrance, one of Poland's biggest trance events.
- Description: A showing of 71 Vincent van Gogh paintings in Paris, 11 years after his death, created a sensation.
- Dietrich Nikolaus Winkel ( 1780 - 1826) was the inventor of the first successful metronome.
- The metronome was invented by Dietrich Nikolaus Winkel in Amsterdam in 1812.
- Dirk is a rentable boy - one of a growing number.
- Dirk was a laborer in the candle-making factory in Gouda and, as a Roman Catholic, had a large family.
- This element was discovered in 1923 in Copenhagen by a Hungariun chemist, Georg von Hevesy, and a dutch physicist, Dirk Coster.
- Dirk Coster, a Dutch physicist, and Georg von Hevesy, a Hungarian chemist, discovered hafnium in 1923 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- In 1923, with Dutch physicist Dirk Coster, Hevesy discovered the chemical element hafnium.
- Dirk Matschenz captured the skeleton title.
- Dirk Matschenz werd na twee runs elfde en Peter van Wees mocht in de tweede run zelfs niet meer starten.
- Skeletonners Peter van Wees en Dirk Matschenz hebben bij de WB-wedstrijd in Igls matig gepresteerd.
- DJ Paul Elstak (real name: Paul Roger Elstak; born The Hague 14 January 1966) is a Dutch hardcore and happy hardcore DJ and record producer.
- The vocals were done by female singer Shaydee, a student who had worked with DJ Paul Elstak as a dancer on his tours.
- Show no fear, as you are taken around the world to see Offensive in action with MC Ruffian, MC Firestong and the one and only DJ Paul Elstak.
- Dutch is one of the most beautiful languages in the world Whatever beauty Dutch may or may not hold is dispelled by it being bellowed at top volume.
- Dutch is one of the most beautiful languages in the world and much more "normal" than English; I always found English spelling baffling.
- Dutch is the official language.
- Dutch was still spoken in many parts of New York at the time of the Revolution.
- The Dutch are hospitable and enjoy having visitors.
- Emmanuelle was also an international hit and has played to an estimated global audience of 300 million.
- Emmanuelle: The Emmanuelle Collection (1974) She is Emmanuelle, and these are the films that changed the look and feel of erotic cinema forever.
- The aim of Erik Borgman in this book is to increase the knowledge of Schillebeeckx' theology by fully explaining its context.
- Professor Erik Borgman (born 1957) (sometimes listed as Eric Borgman) is a Dutch author.
- This relates to the publication about the work of Edward Schillebeeckx by Erik Borgman.
- Escher is also the subject of a song by the rock group The Breakfast.
- Escher was born on June 17, 1898, in the Dutch province of Friesland .
- Escher was extremely fond of this little sculpture, keeping it with him the rest of his life.
- Escher was the youngest of three sons born to George Arnold Escher and Sarah Gleichman Escher.
- The film is a combination of documnetay, fiction, even animation and has the qualities of a thriller.
- The film was a flop and its director, Cesare Canevari, would later plumb new depths with the Nazi-exploitation classic Gestapo's Last Orgy.
- The film was tinted and re-released in 1984.
- Fiona Gaunt is an actress.
- The fort was begun in the year 1615; they began to settle about twenty years ago, and there is already some little commerce with Virginia and New England.
- The fort was taken without a fight because its garrison had no gunpowder, and the fort was renamed Fort Trinity.
- The fort was taken without force because no gunpowder was present, and the fort renamed Fort Trinity .
- The fort was taken without force since no gunpowder was present, and the settlement was renamed Fort Trinity.
* Francisco Pelsaert
* Frank Boeijen
* Frank Visser
* Frans Andriessen
* Frederik De Groot
* Freek De Jonge
* Frits Landesbergen
* Frits Warmolt Went
* Frits Went
* George Arnold Escher
* Gerrit Berveling
* Gretta Duisenberg
* Hans Gruyters
* Hella Haasse
* Hendrikus Colijn
* Henk Westbroek
* Henk Wisman
* Herman Musaph
* Herman Willem Daendels
* Janine Jansen
* Jan De Bont
* Jan De Hartog
* Jan Hanlo
* Jan Ingenhousz
* Jan Tinbergen
* Jason Walters
* Jelle Van Tongeren
* Johan Benders
* Johan of Nassau
* John Gerrard Keulemans
* Joke Waller-Hunter
* Jozias Van Aartsen
* Jo Cals
* Justus Van Effen
* Karel Van Wolferen
* Karen Hamaker-Zondag
* Laurens Janszoon Coster
* Louis Bolk
* Luuk Tinbergen
* Marcel Van Grunsven
* Marion Verbruggen
* Menno De Jong
* Mor Lam
* Neelie Kroes
* Nikolaas Tinbergen
* Paul Treanor
* Peter Van Wees
* Peter Wessels
* Philip Van Artevelde
* Pieter Cramer
* Pieter Van Abeele
* Roel Felius
* Ronaldus Shamask
* Rudy Vanderlans
* Ruud De Wild
* Samir Azzouz
* Samuel Blommaert
* Saskia Rao-De Haas
* Saskia Van Uylenburg
* Stef Bos
* Steven Mierdman
* Stochelo Rosenberg
* Sylvia Kristel
* Sylvia Millecam
* Theo Bruins
* Theun De Vries
* Thomas Van Aalten
* Tonny Eyk
* Ton Sijbrands
* Toon Hermans
* Van Gogh
* Vincent De Moor
* Wesley College
* Wessel Van Diepen
* Willeke Alberti
* Wim Crouwel
* Wouter Van Twiller
* Xaviera Hollander
Books about "Glossary of Dutch People Stubs" in