Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of French Actors"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Top des Recherches Résultats pour : ally mac tyana.
- January 12, 2007 cast celebrity clip nude clips film calvaire dvd brigitte lahaie Full Cast and Crew for Tout pour jouir (1978) (X), official site.
- BizRate has the lowest prices and best customer reviews for brigitte lahaie Foreign DVDs & Videos.
- La biographie de Brigitte Lahaie est sur Nanarland Bien plus qu'une actrice, Brigitte Lahaie est une légende, un véritable symbole .
- Capucine was an actress.
- Capucine is a classy lady.
- Brigitte Bardot is a young woman living in a convent who helps con artist Stephen Boyd elude authorities while she is vacationing in Spain.
- Brigitte Bardot is an actress.
- Next teaming again with Clement, Delon appeared in 1961's Che Gioia Vivere, followed by an appearance with Brigitte Bardot in Les Amours Celebres.
- She stars in The Beach with Leonardo DiCaprio, and has been hailed as the new Brigitte Bardot and Catherine Deneuve.
- Perhaps only Malle could have imagined teaming international sex symbol Brigitte Bardot with New Wave icon Jeanne Moreau.
- Philippe Noiret is a unique kind of actor.
- Philippe Noiret is a weak and corrupted policeman despised by the local bad boys.
- Philippe Noiret was a wonderful actor and loved his trade.
- Philippe Noiret was one of France's most popular actors on both stage and screen.
- Patrick Dewaere is a movie actor.
- Patrick Dewaere is the great outsider of French acting - his career started in tandem with Depardieu, Blier's Les Valseuses (1974)making both of them stars.
- Patrick Dewaere was an actor.
- They figure him for a multiple-star general, out to entrap a Japanese spy by the unlikely name of Cindy (France Nuyen).
- France Nuyen is a powerful onscreen presence as Elaan, all the more interesting because of her exotic looks and accent.
- France Nuyen is a movie actress born in 1939.
- In the late '60s, France Nuyen was briefly the wife of actor Robert Culp.
- Along the way, O'Banion has unwittingly picked up a follower with a crush on him, Siu Lan (France Nuyen).
- Fernandel died from cancer and is buried in the Cimeti--re de Passy, Paris, France.
- Fernandel was generous with professional advice.
- Over the next twenty years, Gabin made close to 50 more films, including many for Gafer Films, his production partnership with fellow actor Fernandel.
- In addition to acting, Fernandel also directed or co-produced several of his own films.
- Annie Girardot is a mother that I'm glad I did not have.
- Annie Girardot is a movie actress born in 1931.
- Annie Girardot is an actress.
- Annie Girardot is one of the most famous and most popular French actresses.
- Jean-Paul Belmondo and Jean Seberg play two young lovers on the run from the law after Belmondo kills a cop and steals a car.
- Belmondo made his film debut in 1957, but first gained fame in Breathless (1960), playing a restless, flippant young hoodlum.
- Unlike France's other nascent male sex symbol, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Delon never worked with the innovative directors of the legendary "New Wave".
- Catherine Deneuve is a perfectly cast Mme De Crecy, though her on screen time is relatively brief.
- Catherine Deneuve is a real gem in this demanding role.
- Catherine Deneuve is a superstar in any language, and not even the democratic structure of Ozon's new film, which opened Friday, can obscure this fact.
- Catherine Deneuve is a writer whose ability to create visions of the past bring her to the attention of elderly millionaire Fernando Rey.
- Catherine Deneuve is an actress.
- Dominique Sanda is an actress.
- It was inevitable that at last Adrienne Lecouvreur should appear in Paris.
- From this instant Adrienne Lecouvreur never loved another man and never even looked at any other man with the slightest interest.
- It is needless to say that a girl like Adrienne Lecouvreur flung herself with all the intensity of her nature into every role she played.
- Alexa Davalos is a movie actress.
- Alexa Davalos was born in France on May 28, 1982, and is of Greek descent.
- Alexa Davalos: Any young woman can relate to her innocence.
- Annabella is a goddess.
- Annabella is a great actress and naturaly beautiful as is Marlee and the effervescent Jennifer Beals.
- Annabella is a perfect 10 and that is why I rated the movie as such.
- Annabella is a sexually repressed shrink who becomes intrigued by the kinky confessions of one of her patients (Unger).
- Annabella is a very beautiful young lady and we both hope to see her in more movies soon.
- Anna Mouglalis is a French actress who started out in low budget student films.
- Anne Alvaro is a French actress whose work spans from the early 1970s through 2006.
- Anne Parillaud is a big star in France and on the international art-house circuit.
- Antonin Artaud - A biography of the French actor, director, theoretician and playwright; and an analysis of his "Theater of Cruelty".
- Antonin Artaud is the inspiration for these workshops which use simple techniques to evoke profound experiences.
- Antonin Artaud was an actor.
- Antonin Artaud: a website entirely dedicated to the French genius.
- Arielle Dombasle - A master of the dramatic expressive visual art.
- Arielle Dombasle is a French celebrity of many talents.
- Arielle Dombasle is a good shaped older cousin of Langlet.
- Arielle Dombasle is a lioness, a true natural beauty.
- Arielle Dombasle was born in Connecticut to French parents.
- Arletty is one of the beauties of the cinema; a libertine whose Mona Lisa smile hides a sincerity of purpose that even Greta Garbo couldn't better.
- Arletty was a stage performer for ten years before her French film debut in 1930.
- Arletty was an actress.
- Arletty was born in Courbevoie, France, to a working-class family.
- Arletty was imprisoned in 1945 for having had a wartime liaison with a German officer during the occupation of France.
- The award was presented by his good friend and frequent co-star Sean Penn.
- The award was presented to him by Jack Nicholson.
- Audrey Tautou is an amazing actress.
- Audrey Tautou is the actress playing her.
- Beatrice Dalle is an actress.
- Beatrice Dalle is the much troubled and very sexy Betty and Jean-Hughes Anglade is the would-be writer she loves.
- Bernard Blier was an actor.
- Bertrand Tavernier is a colorful, white-haired Frenchman who prides himself on only making the films he wants to make.
- Bertrand Tavernier was a law student that preferred write film criticisms.
- Le sc--nario assez simple se repose esssentiellement sur les deux b--tes de sc--ne que sont Andr-- Bourvil et Louis de Funes.
- Le tandem Bourvil et De Fun--s fonctionne -- merveille.
- Au sommet de leur talent, Bourvil et de Fun--s sont dirig--s par un G--rard Oury particuli--rement inspir--.
- Brigitte Fossey is an actress.
- Bulle Ogier is a real testament to the fact that words are too limited, or even meaningless, especially when they deal with emotional nuance.
- Jacques Dutronc plays the professional gambler and planner of said scheme, longtime Schroeder standard Bulle Ogier is his accomplice and lucky charm.
- Well-respected French supporting actress and occasional leading lady Bulle Ogier made her film debut in Jacques Rivette 's classic L'Amour Fou (1968).
- Pauline ( Bulle Ogier): Name that Emilie goes by at her store where local youths hang out.
- Carole Bouquet is an actress.
- Posteriormente, ha contra-do matrimonio con Carole Bouquet, y en la actualidad con Marie Lemieux.
- Bertrand Blier's wonderfully cockeyed look at the inexplicability of romance co-stars Carole Bouquet, Josiane Balasko.
- Boulogne-Billancourt is a populous commune in the suburbs of Paris and one of the most densely populated municipalities in Europe.
- Boulogne-Billancourt is a sous-pr--fecture of the Hauts-de-Seine d--partement, being the seat of the Arrondissement of Boulogne-Billancourt.
- Chantal Goya are burned into me.
- Chantal Goya was a popular singing sensation in France when Godard recruited her to star in his film.
- Charles Aznavour is the skilled concert pianist whose role in his wife's suicide has made him hide from life by playing in a bistro.
- Charles Aznavour was an actor.
- Charles Aznavour was appointed as "Officier" (Officer) of the L--gion d'honneur in 1997.
- Charles Aznavour: The public always prefers the old standards.
- Charles Aznavour is a French singer and actor.
- Charles Berling was a newcomer in this film but gave a commendable performance that earned him a later role in LEnnui (1998).
- Charles Boyer was born in France, but became a major romantic lead in films of the 1930's and 40's, never losing his French accent.
- Charles Boyer is a better actor than Gabin, and Hedy Lamarr is a more tantalizing love object than Balin, but it is clear that the original is superior.
- Charles Boyer is the weary director of the asylum: when things start to go to hell, he flees, bottle in hand, to a motel.
- Charles Boyer was an actor.
- Charles Boyer was normally brought into play for so-called gentleman roles because of his French accent.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is a disturbing mixture of strength and vulnerability.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is an actress.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is a brilliant actress - and the daughter of France's most outrageous singer.
- Christopher Lambert is a New York businessman in Japan who witnesses the savage murder of a mysterious woman by a group of ninja killers.
- Christopher Lambert is a popular actor worldwide.
- Christopher Lambert is a real borderline.
- Christopher Lambert is an actor.
- Christopher Lambert was actually good.
- Claudette Colbert was an actress.
- Directed by Patrice Chereau, less known outside of France than is the film's producer, Claude Berri (director of Jean de Florette and Manon of the Spring).
- Gérard Depardieu stars in an epic masterpiece from Claude Berri, the director of Jean de Florette and Manon of the Spring.
- He would go on to star in five more of Blier's films before working with French directors Alain Resnais, Maurice Pialat and Claude Berri.
- Claude Jade was quite a find for Truffaut.
- In most of these movies, L--aud's partner is Truffaut's favourite actress Claude Jade as his girlfriend (and then wife), "Christine Darbon".
- Claude Jade makes her film debut as the serious young violinist who should run as far from the turbulent Doinel as she can, but instead becomes his anchor.
- Un polar duro, que hace del habitualmente comediante Coluche un raro antih-roe.
- Premios C-sar de la Academia del Cine Franc-s al mejor actor (Coluche), mejor actor secundario (Anconina) y mejor fotograf-a (Bruno Nuytten).
- Danielle Darrieux is a much-beloved actress in France, still playing, as far as I know, in various age-appropriate roles.
- Danielle Darrieux is an actress.
- Danielle Darrieux is the unnamed Madame, the spoiled wife of Charles Boyer, who is the epitome of the confident, cultured gentleman.
- Danielle Darrieux was born in 1917 in Bordeaux, France, but raised in Paris.
- He also lived with Catherine Deneuve, with whom he had a child Christian Vadim, prior to his marriage to Fonda.
- This apparent discovery sends Louise on a rebound where she meets Bastien, a musician played by Christian Vadim.
- External link Christian Vadim at the Internet Movie Database This article about a French actor or actress is a stub.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Regional > Asia > China > Society And Culture > History > Personalities > Zheng He.
- Arts > Movies > Titles > S > Star Wars Movies > Characters > Admiral Ackbar.
- Arts > Movies > Titles > S > Star Wars Movies > Characters > Admiral Piett.
- Arts > Classical Studies > Roman > Pliny The Elder.
* Alain Delon
* Christian Clavier
* Daniel Auteuil
* Davalos Alexa
* David Charvet
* Delon Alain
* Delphine Seyrig
* Denise Vernac
* Dominique Laffin
* Eddie Constantine
* Eddy Mitchell
* Emmanuelle Seigner
* English Subtitles
* Eric Cantona
* Eva Green
* Fanny Ardant
* French Actors
* Gaspard Ulliel
* Georges Carpentier
* Gerard Depardieu
* Green Eva
* Guillaume Canet
* Guillaume Depardieu
* Herve Paillet
* Isabelle Adjani
* Isabelle Huppert
* Jacques Dutronc
* Jacques Lecoq
* Jacques Perrin
* Jacques Tati
* Jacques Villeret
* Jamel Debbouze
* Jane Hading
* Jean-Hugues Anglade
* Jean-Louis Barrault
* Jean-Louis Trintignant
* Jean-Marc Barr
* Jeanne Balibar
* Jeanne Moreau
* Jean Carmet
* Jean Gabin
* Jean Lefebvre
* Jean Marais
* Jean Reno
* Jean Richard
* Jean Rochefort
* Jean Servais
* Jean Yanne
* Johnny Hallyday
* Josiane Balasko
* Jules Got
* Juliette Binoche
* Juliette Greco
* Julie Delpy
* Karen Lancaume
* Laetitia Casta
* Lambert Wilson
* La Clairon
* Leslie Caron
* Lili Damita
* Lilyan Chauvin
* Lino Ventura
* Lisa Pelikan
* List of Actors
* Louis Garrel
* Louis Jourdan
* Louis Jouvet
* Lucien Guitry
* Ludivine Sagnier
* Marcel Dalio
* Marcel Marceau
* Mareva Galanter
* Maria Schneider
* Marie-France Pisier
* Marie Trintignant
* Mathieu Demy
* Mathieu Kassovitz
* Maurice Chevalier
* Maurice Garrel
* Max Linder
* Michele Morgan
* Michel Piccoli
* Michel Serrault
* Mireille Darc
* Moulin Rouge
* Olivier Martinez
* Pascale Ogier
* Pierre Brice
* Pierre Fresnay
* Pierre Palmade
* Pierre Richard
* Porn Stars
* Richard Bohringer
* Roger Vadim
* Romain Duris
* Sacha Guitry
* Sandrine Bonnaire
* Sandrine Kiberlain
* Simone Signoret
* Simone Simon
* Sonia Rolland
* Sophie Marceau
* Stephane Audran
* Sylvia Lopez
* Tony Gatlif
* Vadim Schneider
* Victoire Thivisol
* Vincent Cassel
* Vincent Lindon
* Virginie Ledoyen
* Yvan Attal
* Yves Montand
* Yves Robert
* Yvonne Arnaud
Books about "Glossary of French Actors" in