Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of French Singers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Sacha was always my dear wife's heart throb, a truly Mr Nice Guy.
- Sacha was my hearthrob back in the early 70's.
- Gilbert was such a phenomenon in music history whose importance has never been credited.
- Gilbert was jazz-rocking the world before rock existed.
- Claude Francois is a legend, and for very good reason.
- You are now browsing michel fugain lyrics.
- Michel Fugain (born May 12 1942 in Grenoble) is a French singer and composer.
- Marie Fugain is a French actress and singer.
- Aznavour was born Chahnour Varinag Aznavourian in Paris, the son of Armenian immigrants.
- Aznavour was born 'Chahnour Varinag Aznavourian ' in Paris, the son of Armenia n immigrants.
- Aznavour was born Shahnour Varenagh Aznavourian in Paris, the son of Armenian immigrants.
- Aznavour was born in Paris, the son of Armenian immigrants Michael Aznavourian and Knar Bagdasarian.
- Aznavour was recognized as the century's outstanding performer, with nearly 18% of the total vote, edging out Elvis Presley and Bob Dylan.
- The French Singers is a choir dedicated to singing French songs, from traditional to pop to classic.
- Mireille Mathieu is the French singer to have received the most gold and platinum discs abroad.
- Mireille Mathieu was born in Avignon, Vaucluse, France, the oldest daughter of a poor family of fourteen children.
- Lyrics for CABREL FRANCIS - Get Lyrical.com - Lyrics search engine song lyrics for CABREL FRANCIS get lyrical.
- Cabrel Francis Cabrel Francis news, biography, discography, albums, lyrics, pictures, fanpages and more.
- Cabrel Francis vinyl records, cds and memorobilia.
- Vanessa Paradis was discovered on the TV show L'--cole des fans in 1980.She recorded her first single La Magie des surprises-parties in 1985.
- Vanessa Paradis was discovered on the TV show L'-cole des fans.
- Vanessa Paradis is a French singer and actress.
- Vanessa Paradis is one of the beautiful French actresses.
- Vanessa Paradis was discovered on the TV show L'--cole des fans in 1980.
- Georges Brassens was born in Sète, in southern France.
- Georges Brassens was a French singer-songwriter known for accompanying himself with his acoustic guitar.
- Georges Brassens was born in S--te (then called Cette), a town in southern France near Montpellier.
- Georges Brassens was born in S--te (then called Cette), in southern France, thirty-six kilometers south of Montpellier.
- Georges Brassens was born in S--te (then called Sette), in southern France, thirty-six kilometers south of Montpellier.
- Enrico Macias is a fine example of a self taught guitarist with an old fashioned stroke.
- Alizee is a perfect example.
- Alizee is a French singer.
- Alizee is a native of Ajaccio, on the island of Corsica, which just so happens to be the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Gardel is a beautiful, mysterious vocalist and it's just great stuff to listen to at home or on headphones.
- Edith Piaf is a pleasure to listen to.
- Edith Piaf - The Little Sparrow Edith Piaf is considered by many to be the greatest French singer of all time.
- Edith Piaf was one of the most popular female singers of all time, with a unique voice and talent that conquered the hearts of admirers around the world.
- Edith Piaf was a popular Parisian singer, whose sentimental ballads were hugely popular internationally as well as in France.
- Chantal Goya started her career as a y---y-- girl, singing a catchy mid-'60s hybrid of girl-group pop and French chanson.
- Marie saves Arlette (Chantal Goya) from suicide and the shy Leon falls for the young provincial girl.
- Chantal Goya started her career as a French New Wave actress.
- France Gall was seduced by Michel Berger 's music when she heard his song Attends-moi ("Wait for Me") one day in 1973.
- France Gall is a very special person.
- France Gall is a living legend in her home country though hardly known outside of Europe.
- France Gall was married to, and had a very successful singing career in partnership with, the well-known French singer-songwriter, Michel Berger.
- France Gall was seduced by Michel Berger s music when she heard his song Attends-moi ("Wait for Me") one day in 1973.
- At the same place, Benjamin Diamond says that he found it "very difficult to go back to my own style of music after Stardust".
- FROM CHOIRBOY TO CLUB SAVIOR Unlike most of the current French electronica artists, Benjamin Diamond is a singer first.
- Benjamin Diamond @ Download.com Music - Download free & legal MP3s, post reviews, and find similar artists.
- Piaf was a member of the Resistance.
- Piaf was a brilliant singer, but she was also a drug addict with a deeply dramatic personality.
- Piaf was arrested as a material witness, which, in view of the company she kept, is hardly surprising.
- Piaf was born Edith Giovanna Gassion on December 19, 1915, in M--nilmontant, one of the poorer districts of Paris.
- Piaf was certainly more at ease singing in French, but her charismatic sense of drama could break through in just about any language.
- Piaf was later married twice.
- Piaf was married twice.
- Piaf was soon back in the recording studio, eager to record a composition by the legendary French songwriter Charles Dumont.
- Charles Aznavour is a star of immense proportion, unique in his ability to emote in song what other artists cannot.
- Charles Aznavour is a genius singer.
- Charles Aznavour was appointed as "Officier" (Officer) of the L--gion d'honneur in 1997.
- Charles Aznavour was slow to achieve success even in his native France.
- Charles Aznavour: The public always prefers the old standards.
- Manu Chao is a global Latin music star who expresses himself in multiple languages.
- Manu Chao is a French-born singer from Spanish origins.
- Manu Chao is a genius.
- Manu Chao is a musical globalista with a rebel rock'n'roll heart.
- Manu Chao is a not what you think of "world music" as being.
- MC Solaar is a great rap artist.
- MC Solaar is a famous French - Senegalese rap musician.
- MC Solaar is a commercial success and a hip hop poet.
- MC Solaar is a fluid rapper and a good poet which can be easily noticed in his lyrics.
- MC Solaar is a poet of French rap.
- Serge Gainsbourg is one of France's most well known song writers.
- Serge Gainsbourg is one of the world's great eccentrics.
- Serge Gainsbourg was a very famous and respected French singer-songwriter famous french musicians, who was at his peak in the 1960s and 70s.
- Serge Gainsbourg was a very famous and respected French singer-songwriter, who was at his peak in the 1960s and 70s.
- Serge Gainsbourg was the dirty mouth of French pop.
- Francis Cabrel is a French pop star who writes some intriguing lyrics and has a guitar based sometimes almost rocky sound.
- Francis Cabrel is a French singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Francis Cabrel is a Poet He writes about what's real and what's important.
- Francis Cabrel is a perfectionist and there’s a good reason why he releases new CDs only every five years.
- Francis Cabrel is a songwriter from the French SouthWest, very kewl, with a precise notion of a fabulou international sound.
- Alain Chamfort, born Alain Govic, is a French singer of Breton origin, born on March 2, 1949 in Paris.
- Alain Chamfort composed for the cinema; he worked with Jean-Pierre Mocky and with Arnaud S--lignac.
- Yahoo! Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Compare prices for Alain Chamfort - Rock Music.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is a brilliant actress and the daughter of France's most outrageous singer.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is a French actress and singer.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg - The Operation (Cousin Cole Remix)Cousin Cole dropped this lovely gem in my e-mailbox this afternoon.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is a disturbing mixture of strength and vulnerability.
- Charlotte Gainsbourg is an actress and singer who has sung the title tracks on three of her movies.
- Alain Souchon is a French singer and songwriter.
- Anggun is a new 100-feet liveaboard in the Genesis fleet.
- Anggun is also the highest-selling Asian artist outside Asia and made a history for being the first Asian artist to break into international music scene.
- Anggun was also part of the charity driven project Gaia.
- Anggun was born in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, on 29th April 1974.
- Anggun is a beautiful exotic Indonesian-French singer that became famous a few years ago with this song "Snow on the Sahara".
- Anne-Marie David then gave up her career, turning her back on music and everything connected with entertainment.
- Anne-Marie David consegue para o Luxemburgo a segunda vit--ria consecutiva.
- In 2005 had ze een gastoptreden bij Congratulations waar ze Apr--s toi van Vicky Leandros zong." Anne-Marie David (ur.
- Arletty was imprisoned in 1945 for having had a wartime liaison with a German officer during the occupation of France.
- Arletty was a stage performer for ten years before her French film debut in 1930.
- Arletty was born in Courbevoie, France, to a working-class family.
- Benjamin Biolay is a singer-songwriter , musician and record producer who was born January 20, 1973 in Villefranche-sur-Saone, France .
- Benjamin Biolay is a French singer, songwriter, musician and record producer.
- Benjamin Biolay is a chansonnier making waves abroad.
- Benjamin Biolay is a french singer.
- Benjamin Biolay is a man who has earned his reputation working secretly away behind the scenes.
- Bernard Lavilliers is a French anti-conformist rock singer since the early 80s.
- Bernard Lavilliers is a French singer born on October 7, 1946.
- Bertrand Cantat is a French singer and songwriter and the leader of the rock band Noir Desir.
- Bertrand Cantat is a French former singer and songwriter.
- Bertrand Cantat is a French singer and songwriter.
- Bertrand Cantat is a well-known artist; he has invested in important causes and had a positive "big brother" image.
- Birkin was actually being tickled by her brother Andrew while Serge had a tape running on record under her bed.
- Birkin was the one who invented Gainsbourg's now-famous and notorious trademarks: facial stubble, well-worn jeans and ponderous posturing with cigarettes.
- Brigitte Fontaine is a french singer whose career started in the 60s, and has recently collaborated with Stereolab and Sonic Youth.
- Brigitte Fontaine is a very enigmatic french singer, politically active who also writes book and has colaborated with Stereolab and Kim Gordon, among others.
- Brigitte Fontaine is a proto-punk vielle dame de Paris.
- She sings, for instance, songs of Aristide Bruant, songs which he had sung before her, and sung admirably, in his brutal and elaborately careless way.
- Definition of Bruant Fauve in the list of acronyms and abbreviations provided by the Free Online Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- The AS Hotel Le Bruant is a tourist-class hotel strategically located 5 minutes from downtown Lille.
- Calogero is a solid melodist.
- Calogero is a very common name in Sicily.
- Camille is a French singer.
- Camille is a Latin name that means an attendant at a religious ceremony.
- Camille is a male or female name.
- Camille is also the name of several films based on the 1852 novel and play La Dame aux Cam--lias by Alexandre Dumas, fils.
- Camille is an unreleased album by Prince.
- Carla Bruni is a singer and songwriter.
- Carla Bruni is a former supermodel.
- Carla Bruni is a former top model, a lousy singer and has bad taste in men, apparently.
- Carla Bruni is a libertarian ex-supermodel heiress who says monogamy is boring.
- Carla Bruni is a talented artist and musician.
- Charles Trenet was enthusiastic about the performing arts from 1930, beside it he wrote two novels, drew and painted.
- Cher is also the only female artist to have solo Top 10 hits in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.
- Cher was 19 years old, Sonny 30.
- The same year he recorded his first live album at the Olympia: Une soir--e avec Claude Nougaro.
- The Baroque troubadour : a tribute to Claude Nougaro Claude Nougaro is now swinging in paradise.
- At the same time, ANYZETTE writes the music of Claude Nougaro's new album " Ami chemin ".
- Cotillard was in practically every scene (once things get going), and the range of emotion is astonishing.
- Cotillard was honored as best actress by the British Academy Film Awards.
- All during the 1970s and through to the 21st century, Danielle Darrieux has continued to act in a remarkable career spanning eight decades.
- Julia Danielle Darrieux is a woman who marries a younger man in this pre-World War II drama.
- A biography and related information about Danielle Darrieux.
- Dion was also criticized for some of her remakes and duets.
- Dion was born to a large, impoverished family in Charlemagne, Quebec.
- Dion was born to a large, impoverished family.
- A pop vocal duo composed of fab morvan and rob pilatus.
- Last check: 2007-10-16) Milli Vanilli was a duo, Fab Morvan[?] and Rob Pilatus[?], formed in Germany in the mid-1980s.
- The dreadlocked duo of Rob Pilatus and Fab Morvan won the 1990 Grammy for Best New Artist only to be found to have not sung a note from their entire album.
- Fiori was born to an Armenian father (Jacques Chouchayan) and a Corsican.
- Fiori was born to an Armenian father (Jacques) and a Corsican mother (Marie Antoinette) in Marseilles, France.
- Frida Boccara was a singer.
- I first heard of Georges Moustaki in the seventies and loved his music.
- Revealed in 69 with his song "Le M--t--que", Georges Moustaki is obviously not just a singer.
- Georges Moustaki, a singer-songwriter who composed several works for Reggiani, said: "These two deaths of people so close to me leave me shattered.
- Gribouille is a lovely cat with an extremely affectionate nature.
- Gribouille is a star.
- Hernandez was born in Blanc-Mesnil, France, to a Spanish father and a half Austrian and half Italian mother.
- Hernandez was born in Guadeloupe, France to a Spanish father and a half Australian and half Italian mother in 1949.
- Hernandez was born in Guadeloupe, France to a Spanish father and an Australian and Italian mother in 1949.
- Hernandez was born in Guadeloupe, France, to a Spanish father and a half Austria n and half Italia n mother.
- Hernandez was born in Guadeloupe, France, to a Spanish father and a half Austrian and half Italian mother.
- Ilona is a German variety developed and owned by Solana.
- Ilona is a freelance photographer based in New York City.
- Ilona is a qualified coach working one-to-one with clients, and also a group work facilitator.
- Ilona is a sixth grader at Neuilly-sur-Seine in Hauts-de-Seine.
- Ilona is a sixth grader at Neuilly-sure-Seine in Hauts-de-Seine.
- Isabelle Aubret is a great singer who I frequently return to when other albums have began to sound repetitive and mundane.
- Isabelle Aubret is one of the living "grandes dames de la chanson française".
- Isabelle Aubret was born Thérèse Coquerelle in 1938 in Lille, France (her mother was of Ukrainian origin).
- Isabelle Aubret was given to me as a gift many years ago.
- Italy is a destination for immigrants from all over the world.
- Italy was also defeated by Allied forces in North Africa and was saved only by the German armed forces led by Erwin Rommel.
- The origin of the term "Italy" (It: Italia), from Latin Italia, is uncertain.
* Daniel Balavoine
* Eddy Mitchell
* Eve Angeli
* Jacqueline Boyer
* Jacques Dutronc
* Jeanne Aubert
* Jean Sablon
* Julian Clerc
* Juliette Greco
* Keren Ann
* Lise Darly
* Louis Bertignac
* Marc Lavoine
* Marie Matteau
* Maurice Chevalier
* Michel Berger
* Michel Sardou
* Mireille Hartuch
* Miss Kittin
* Natasha St-Pier
* Patrick Bruel
* Patrick Fiori
* Patrick Hernandez
* Tino Rossi
* Yvette Guilbert
Books about "Glossary of French Singers" in