Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Jewish Canadians"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui was at the screening of You Don't Mess With The Zohan and she is pretty darn perfect.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui is a Canadian actress best known for her teen-oriented movie roles.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui is a Canadian actress born on December 10, 1977.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui is a Canadian actress with a moderate list of acting credits on both television and the big screen.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui was born on December 10th, 1977 in the Canadian city of Montreal.
- Jewish Canadians played an essential role in the development of the Canadian clothing and textile industry.
- By the time the outbreak of WWI curbed IMMIGRATION, there were over 100 000 Jewish Canadians.
- Many Jewish Canadians have expressed concern in recent weeks over the Liberal party's position on the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.
- Saul Bellow was a Jewish-American writer who in 1976 won the Nobel Prize for a career that included the novels Herzog (1965) and Seize the Day (1956).
- Saul Bellow was born to Russian immigrant parents in a suburb of Montreal in 1915.
- Saul Bellow was born in Lachine, Quebec, a suburb of Montreal, in 1915, and was raised in Chicago.
- Saul Bellow is a brilliant wordsmith but he does not produce particular provocative books.
- Saul Bellow is a great writer but, according to his biographer, a bad man.
- Irwin Cotler is a Canadian Member of Parliament and former minister of justice and attorney general of Canada 3965 W. 83rd.
- Irwin Cotler is a Canadian member of Parliament and a former minister of justice and attorney general of Canada.
- Irwin Cotler is a former justice minister and attorney-general of Canada.
- Irwin Cotler is a poor excuse for a man, even a lying, theiving Liberanso.
- AVI LEWIS: One of the biggest drivers of the Canadian economy is the auto industry on the Detroit-Windsor border.
- Avi Lewis is a Canadian television journalist and documentary filmmaker.
- Avi Lewis is a Canadian television journalist.
- Avi Lewis is the grandson of federal NDP leader David Lewis and the son of politician and diplomat Stephen Lewis and journalist Michele Landsburg.
- Avi Lewis was later the host of Counterspin Sunday.
- Canadians are passionate nationalists and many would die for their country, no matter who they be.
- Canadians are a polite people, but many feel that America is a threat to their country and hate Americans for this.
- Canadians are a nation of watchers.
- Canadians are uncomfortable even confronting what’s going on in their name.
- Jews are approximately half of one percent of England's population, but, in 2001, 14 of them ranked among Great Britian's 100 richest people.
- Jews are especially prominent in the legal profession; for example, in Melbourne alone, the Hon.
- Jews are "an oppressed group" the way George Soros is bound to slavery.
- Jews are business owners, business managers, professionals, writers and artists.
- Jews are "denounced generally" in Europe because Jews "generally" support racist, brutal Israel.
- Toronto is a centre of many industries in Canada.
- Toronto is a global city, exerting significant regional, national, and international influence, and is one of the world's most multicultural cities.
- Toronto is a port of entry, as well as being an important commercial, financial, and industrial hub.
- Toronto is one of the great centres for English language theatre behind New York City and London.
- Toronto is part of the Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario, a densely populated region of around 6.7 million people.
- Dave Barrett is a former NDP Premier of British Columbia and MP. He retired from political life in 1993, but continues to be a consultant and speaker.
- Dave Barrett is a general partner in our Boston office.
- Dave Barrett is a general partner in the Boston office.
- Dave Barrett is a highly motivated and experienced trainer at all levels.
- In 1970, Bora Laskin became the first Jew appointed to the Supreme Court of Canada, followed in 2003 by Morris Fish and in 2004 by Rosalie Abella.
- Bora Laskin later married and had two children by the name of Barbara and John.
- Bora Laskin; bringing law to life from Reference & Research Book News in Reference provided free by Find Articles.
- Ezra Levant (born 1972) is a Canadian publisher, columnist, lawyer and political activist.
- In an article written in the National Post, Ezra Levant, the publisher of the now-defunct Western Standard accused Elmasry of hostility towards Jews.
- As Ezra Levant told reporters outside, it is this type of person who is attracted to “illiberal” institutions like the BC Human Rights Tribunal.
- You could say the recent death of Canadian comic legend Frank Shuster hit me where I live.
- She was the daughter of Frank Shuster, one half of the famous comedy team, Wayne and Shuster.
- Frank Shuster played the perfect straight man to Johnny Wayne's manic man.
- He recommended and defended the appointment of two women to the Supreme Court of Canada in August 2004, Louise Charron and Rosalie Abella.
- His wife, judge Rosalie Abella, was appointed to the Supreme Court of Canada in 2004.
- Rosalie Abella at AllExperts Abella was born in a displaced persons camp in Germany, and came to Canada with her family in 1950.
- Matt Cohen is a founding partner in the Chicago law firm, Monahan and Cohen.
- Matt Cohen is a founding partner in the Chicago law firm, Monahan and.
- Matt Cohen is a good little boy.
- Edeet Ravel was born on a Marxist kibbutz near the Israeli-Lebanese border and grew up in Montreal.
- Edeet Ravel is a Canadian-Israeli writer who was born in 1955 in Sasa, an Israeli kibbutz near the Lebanese border.
- Edeet Ravel is a novelist who can fascinate and frustrate a reader in almost equal measure.
- David Bezmozgis is a writer and documentary film maker.
- David Bezmozgis is a writer and filmmaker.
- David Bezmozgis was born in Riga, Latvia in 1973 and came to Canada with his parents in 1980.
- David Cronenberg is a Canadian film director and occasional actor.
- David Cronenberg is a director that tends to polarize audiences.
- David Cronenberg is a master moviemaker whom you either worship or detest.
- David Cronenberg is a rare breed of filmmaker.
- David Cronenberg: One of the things I despise about journalism is the desperate need to make connections at all costs.
- David Frum is a Canadian - American, and is active in both American and Canadian politics.
- DAVID FRUM is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a former special assistant and speechwriter to President George W. Bush.
- David Frum is a former speechwriter for President Bush and author of The Right Man, a memoir of his White House experience.
- David Frum is a joke as a conservative.
- David Frum is a resident fellow at AEI.
- Seymour Mayne are scholars of Jewish Canadian history, culture, and literature.
- Seymour Mayne is the author, editor or translator of more than fifty books and monographs, including anthologies and critical texts.
- Seymour Mayne is the author, editor or translator of more than forty books and monographs.
- Seymour Mayne is the author, editor, or translator of over 40 books.
- Joe Shuster was a Toronto native who moved to Ohio and became Siegel's pal in high school.
- Joe Shuster was frequently visited by his cousin Frank during summertime.
- Joe Shuster was indeed born in Canada on July 10, 1914.
- Joe Shuster was one of the real heroes of Superman, and he will never be forgotton.
- It was founded by Paul Reichmann and his brothers Albert and Ralph in Toronto in the early 1950s as an outgrowth of their flooring and tile company.
- Unsatisfied with the local builders, Paul Reichmann decided the company would construct its own warehouses and offices.
- Paul Reichmann (born 1930) is a Canadian businessman best known for his leadership of the Olympia & York property development company.
- Howard Shore is a musical genius.
- Howard Shore is a brilliant composer.
- Howard Shore is a genius for translating Peter's work into music.
- Joanna Gleason is a legend and she shows it here, even though it is in a supporting role.
- Joanna Gleason is a legend.
- Joanna Gleason is the daughter of Canadian game-show host Monty Hall.
- Michele Landsberg is an award-winning Canadian writer, social activist and feminist who writes a column for the Toronto Star newspaper.
- Michele Landsberg is an award-winning Canadian writer, social activist and feminist who wrote a major column for the Toronto Star newspaper.
- Michele Landsberg was a reporter on The Globe and Mail before becoming an editor for Chatelaine and then a columnist with the Toronto Star.
- Moshe Safdie was born in 1938 and graduated from McGill University in 1961 with a degree in architecture.
- Moshe Safdie is a famous Canadian architect.
- Naomi Klein is a Canadian author, journalist and political activist.
- Naomi Klein is a Canadian journalist, author and activist well known for her political analyses of corporate globalization.
- Naomi Klein is the author of , including her most recent.
- Naomi Klein is the author of Bullies (Picador) and, most recently, (Picador).
- Several Jews were members of his regiments, and among his officer corps were four Jews: Emmanuel de Cordova, Aaron Hart, Hananiel Garcia, and Isaac Miramer.
- Several Jews were members of his regiments ,and among his officer core were four Jews: Emmanuel de Cordova, Aaron Hart, Hananiel Garcia, and Isaac Miramer.
- Stephen Lewis is a respected speaker on topics that include human rights, the environment, education, health care and children's advocacy.
- Stephen Lewis is one of Canada's most respected commentators on social affairs, international development and human rights.
- Eugene Levy is a relentless truant officer on Roxy's trail.
- Eugene Levy was not only the co-author of the script but plays Victor Allen Miller's agent.
- Corey Haim is a Toronto actor, best known for a 1980s Hollywood career as a teen idol.
- Corey Haim was enlisted in acting lessons by his mother in an attempt to help him overcome his shyness.
- Robert Rabinovitch is a busy man.
- Samuel Bronfman was a member of the university’s board of governors, and his major gift was the financing of the faculty of managment’s quarters.
- Ed Mirvish was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire for saving the Old Vic.
- Ed Mirvish was born on July 24th, 1914 and came from Washington D.C.to Toronto in 1924.
- Ed Mirvish is a very charismatic person who loves the media and the public attention his fame guarantees him.
- Ed Mirvish was born on July 24th, 1914 in Colonial Beach, Virginia and moved with his family from Washington, DC to Toronto, Ontario in 1924.
- Bob Wiseman is a Canadian singer-songwriter and filmmaker.
- Bob Wiseman is a Toronto musician and member of the Blocks Recording Club.
- Bob Wiseman is a gifted piano player and a highly individualistic singer-songwriter.
- Bob Wiseman is a Canadian singer -songwriterfilmmaker.
- Bob Wiseman is a Canadian singer-songwriter filmmaker.
- Cory Doctorow is a blogger, journalist and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing.
- Cory Doctorow is a prominent activist for digital rights, and serves as a fellow of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Cory Doctorow is a science fiction novelist, blogger and technology activist.
- Cory Doctorow is a triple threat.
- His brother, Danny Finkleman, is a longtime radio personality on CBC Radio One, who retired as host of Finkleman's 45s in 2005.
- He hosted a show called Danny Finkleman's Saturday Morning Show from 1972 to 1979.
- Danny Finkleman (born 1942 in Winnipeg, Manitoba) is a Canadian journalist and radio host, best known for his work on CBC Radio.
- Neve Campbell is a Canadian actress, film producer and writer.
- Neve Campbell is a Guelph, Ontario actress best know for her roles in the Scream franchise.
- Neve Campbell is a beatiful actress.
- Irving Layton is a poet who also uses Jewish imagery in his work.
- Irving Layton was born in 1912 and has lived most of his life in Montreal.
- Irving Layton was dying just then, or had just made that crossing.
- Irving Layton was firebrand poet.
- Allan Grossman was the seventh child and the first Canadian.
- Allan Grossman was the seventh child and the first member of the family to be born in Canada.
- Barbara Amiel is a columnist with The Daily Telegraph, London, where this article first appeared.
- Barbara Amiel is a far - right columnist and socialite.
- Barbara Amiel is a subscriber of this email list.
- Charles Bronfman is a man with a vision.
- Charles Bronfman is the widower of his second wife, Andrea Bronfman.
- Charles Bronfman is the widower of to Andrea Bronfman.
- David Lewis was a very bright star in the British Labour Party.
- David Lewis was the party's "heavy" and as such was the bearer of bad news.
- David Lewis was a secular Jew – just like his father Moishe.
- David Lewis was a secular Jew – just like his father Moishe.
- David Lewis was finally brought back to Usk in Monmouthshire for his execution.
- Edgar Bronfman is also a philantrophist who has given large amounts of money to Jewish causes.
- Edgar Bronfman is the President of the World Jewish Congress and a longtime advocate of political liberalism as Judaism.
- Edward Reichmann (1925 - July, 2005) was the oldest of the five Reichmann brothers, famed for their global business empire.
- Despite a number of major projects Edward Reichmann's construction ventures did not prosper.
- Buy "Jay Baruchel" items on auction from ebay.
- Synopsis: Reed Fish ( Jay Baruchel of Million Dollar Baby and Undeclared) seems to be leading the life he's supposed to.
- Jay Baruchel - shopping.yahoo.com Search, Shop and Save jay baruchel.
- Ten New Songs by Leonard Cohen - Includes lyrics, notebook pages, information about the album's production team, reviews and articles.
- Miller (1971) uses three songs from his debut album, Songs of Leonard Cohen: "Stranger Song" is McCabe's theme, "Winter Lady" is Mrs.
- It is a film of the 2005 tribute to Leonard Cohen "Came So Far For Beauty" held at the Sydney Opera House; the concert was produced by Hal Willner.
- Lorne Greene and the cast recorded versions of the song with lyrics.
- Lorne Greene O.C., LL.D. ( February 12, 1915 – September 11, 1987) was a Canadian actor best known for two iconic roles on American television.
- In 1987 stierf Lorne Greene als gevolg van complicaties bij een longontsteking.
- Lorne Michaels is a hero of mine.
- Lorne Michaels was crowned the new monarch of the Canadian Conspiracy and moved swiftly to prove himself.
- Mia Kirshner is a Canadian actress who works in movies and television series.
- For most people, the name "Mia Kirshner" doesn't ring a bell.
- Mia Kirshner is a good actress.
- At Layton's funeral, Leonard Cohen, Moses Znaimer and David Solway were among those who gave eulogies.
- Three years later, it sold its stake to CHUM. CITY was purchased outright by CHUM in 1981 with the sale of Moses Znaimer's interest in the station.
- However, Reitman's tenure at CITY was short and he was fired during his first year by station owner Moses Znaimer.
- Nicole Appleton is a pop singer and a member of All Saints.
- Nicole Appleton was born on December 7, 1974 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and is in a long-term relationship with Liam Gallagher.
* Al Waxman
* Aubrey Graham
* Barbara Frum
* Ben Blue
* David Rakoff
* Diane Flacks
* Ezekiel Hart
* Frank Gehry
* George Jonas
* Gerald Schwartz
* Gregory Smith
* Hart Bochner
* Henry Nathan
* Herb Gray
* Howie Mandel
* Irving Abella
* Israel Asper
* Jake Epstein
* Jessalyn Gilsig
* Ken Finkleman
* Larry Grossman
* Lauren Collins
* Leo Kolber
* Leslie Dan
* Linda Frum
* Lloyd Bochner
* Mavis Gallant
* Mel Lastman
* Mordecai Richler
* Natalie Appleton
* Paul Shaffer
* Peter Munk
* Rick Moranis
* Seth Rogen
* Steven Pinker
* Steve Paikin
* Trevor Blumas
* Victor Garber
* William Shatner
Books about "Glossary of Jewish Canadians" in