Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Male Singers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- David Bowie is the eponymously-titled debut album by rock musician David Bowie, released in 1967 by Deram Records, a Decca offshoot.
- David Bowie was among those attending the funeral and was reported to have wept throughout the service.
- David Bowie was born David Robert Jones in the multi-cultural working-class city of Brixton, England on January 8, 1947.
- David Bowie was released in the UK, in both mono and stereo, on June 1, 1967, the same date as The Beatles ' Sgt.
- David Crosby is one of the best-known musicians of the Woodstock generation.
- Beck was born in Dallas, Texas, and attended Lincoln High School, where he received his only formal art training.
- Beck was born in the Pomeranian town of Stolp, Greater German Empire (now S--upsk in Poland) in 1944.
- Beck was diagnosed as having stomach cancer in 1983, and died 18 months later at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City at the age of 60.
- Beck was diagnosed as having stomach cancer in 1983, and died 2 years later at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City at the age of 60.
- Beck was hired as the chief guitar gunner for his first solo album, She's The Boss (1985).
- Jon Brion is a genius.
- Jon Brion is a great and tremendous artist who I hope will continue to write and create beautiful music for years to come.
- Jon Brion is a great pop song craftsman.
- Jon Brion is a multi threat talent.
- Jon Brion is a true ARTIST. Not many of them anymore.
- Actor and singer Darren Day has been charged with drink driving, police confirmed today.
- Actor Darren Day pleads not guilty to drink-driving hours after performing on stage in Cardiff.
- The news that appears on Darren Day will appear there and be constantly updated.
- He sang with many notable British musicians, with Rod Stewart and Elton John appearing in bands led by Baldry at various stages of the 1960s.
- He returned to blues and rock in 1971 on It Ain't Easy, for which Rod Stewart and Elton John shared the production duties.
- In 1969, Elton John tried to commit suicide after having relationship problems with a woman he was engaged to.
- Castle began learning to play guitar from Charlie Archer, lead guitarist for Conway Twitty.
- Having written continuously since 1968 and hot on the heels of a #1 cut for Conway Twitty, Earl decided to make the move to "singer" as Earl Conley.
- In 1968, Jenkins-by then appearing as Conway Twitty and aspiring to switch from fledgling rock star to country crooner-drafted Hughey into his band.
- The next year Frank Sinatra invited Celentano to the United States, but the latter declined the offer because of his fear of flying.
- Warned by Miller not to imitate Frank Sinatra (who was just then leaving Columbia), Bennett began his career as a crooner singing commercial pop tunes.
- Brian D. - Performs the timeless classics in the tradition of Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennet.
- Aaron Carter is the younger brother of Nick Carter, one of the stars of the teen supergroup The Backstreet Boys.
- Aaron Carter is an American pop singer, dancer, and songwriter.
- Aaron Carter was arrested Thursday for investigation of marijuana possession in Texas, TMZ.com reported.
- Aaron Carter was arrested in Kimble County, Texas with at least two ounces of weed.
- Aaron Carter was arrested yesterday in Kimble County, Texas after he was pulled over for speeding.
- Adriano Celentano (born January 6, 1938) is an Italian singer, songwriter, comedian, actor, film director and TV host.
- Friday afternoon ortica added Adriano Celentano to ortica---s library.
- Adriano Celentano - l'emozione non ha voce - very very live.
- AJ McLean Forever - Includes biography, pictures, and a separate BSB section.
- November 2, 2002 - VH1 is looking for AJ McLean's ultimate fan to be on their upcoming show.
- It is said that in several auditions, Nick met Backstreat Boys AJ McLean and Howie Dorough and they became friends.
- Alagna was born in Clichy-sous-bois, Paris, France.
- After Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson was the most popular male country singer of the '90s.
- Alan Jackson debuted on the Opry in 1990.
- The Wire lists all the latest results that are categorized as Alan Jackson.
- Alex Band is the son of director and producer Charles Band.
- Anders Colsefini was unhappy for this change so he quit the band leaving Corey for the vocals position.
- Andrea Bocelli is a classical (pop classical) singer.
- Andrea Bocelli is an opera and classical singer, and has sold more than 60 million albums worldwide.
- Andrea Bocelli was blinded at the age of him under his wing.Andrea Bocelli has sold an astonishing 20 million recordings worldwide.
- Andrea Bocelli was blinded at the age of twelve, whilst playing football.
- Andrea Bocelli was born in Italy in 1958, and began to sing as a child.
- Aristide Bruant died in Paris and was buried in the cimeti--re de Subligny, near his birthplace in the d--partement of Loiret.
- La plupart des chansons d'Aristide Bruant ont --t-- publi--es dans un recueil intitul-- -- Dans la rue -- (1889-1895).
- Last check: 2007-11-05) singer Aristide Bruant (1851-1925) was the very embodiment of the Montmartre café-concert scene.
- Arthur Brown is an award winning rock 'n roll legend.
- Arthur Brown was a British rock and roll singer in the late 1960s, known for outlandish performances.
- The story of Everclear begins with the story of front man Art Alexakis.
- OnlineSeats offers premium unique Art Alexakis tickets.
- Artist Biography - Art Alexakis In 1992, within a single month, Shindig went bankrupt, Colorfinger disbanded, and Art's girlfriend Jenny became pregnant.
- Avant is a relative to the famed R&B singer, R. Kelly, who is his cousin.
- Comprehensive archive of Balavoine Daniel lyrics at LyricsMode.com.
- BALAVOINE DANIEL vinyl, cd, maxi, lp, ep, buy it on CDandLP.
- BIG BOPPER was most frequently remembered for his untimely death with Richie Valens and Buddy Holly in a plane crash.
- Similarly, Brooks was influenced by the operatic rock of the 1970s-era Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen.
- The label heavily promoted the record, and DeGraw was cast as an heir to Billy Joel - another pop piano man.
- Ropin' the Wind's music was a melange of pop country and honky-tonk; hits included Billy Joel's "Shameless", "What She's Doing Now", and "The River".
- Ticket Nest guarantees one of the lowest prices for Bill Callahan tickets anywhere.
- Ticket Nest pledges to do it's utmost to provide our customers with Bill Callahan's Tickets.
- Web Results for: bill callahan 1-10 of about 110,900 results Search took 0.10 seconds.
- Roy Orbison and Bill Dees wrote a different "She" for a 1967 single, which was not successful for Roy.
- Later, Roy wrote many songs with writer Bill Dees including "Oh Pretty Woman" which is, arguably, the most well-known song of Roy's career.
- Bing Crosby was a fan of Thoroughbred horse racing and bought his first racehorse in 1935.
- Bing Crosby was a staunch Catholic and at first refused to sing the song because he felt it tended to commercialize Christmas.
- Bing Crosby was also starred in a series of films said to be the most successful film franchise prior to the James Bond series.
- Bing Crosby was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 1998.
- Bing Crosby was mostly interested in playing the drums and singing with a local band.
- Web Results for: bles bridges 1-10 of about 363 results Search took 0.26 seconds.
- There are no dictionary entries for bles bridges, but bridges is spelled correctly.
- See also Blind Lemon Jefferson, perhaps the first country blues star.
- During the mid 1920s, the unexpectedly strong sales of Blind Lemon Jefferson's Paramount 78s sent record scouts scrambling to sign male blues artists.
- Blind Blake was an influential blues singer and guitarist known as the "King of Ragtime Guitar".
- Blind Blake was an influential blues singer and guitarist.
- Blind Blake was drinking heavily in his later years.
- Blind Blake was one of the most accomplished guitarists of his era, and probably the most versatile of them all.
- There is also an entirely different artist who recorded multiple LPs under the name "Blind Blake".
- Bobby Darin was born into a poor working class family during the Great Depression.
- Bobby Darin was in the process of making a comeback when he died at the age of 37, following open-heart surgery.
- Bobby Darin was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990.
- It was Corky O'Keefe who suggested Bob Crosby when Gil Rodin decided that he wasn't cut out to be a front man.
- Both the Bob Crosby Orchestra and the smaller Bob Cats group specialized in Dixieland jazz, presaging the traditional jazz revival of the 1940s.
- Bob Crosby started singing with Anson Weeks (1931-34) and the Dorsey Brothers (1934-35).
- Bob Dylan is an unabashed borrower from the tradition, and rarely credits his sources.
- Bono is also an active and successful leader in global politics and development policy.
- Bono is an incredible singer, a great musician and a great person.
- Bono is the lead singer and co-founder of U2, one of the most successful bands in the history of the recorded music industry.
- Bono is the lead singer and front man for the Irish rock band U2, one of the most successful bands of the 1980s and 1990s.
- Bono was a champion of the Salton Sea in south-eastern-southern California where a park was later named in his honor.
- Boris Christoff was a Bulgarian opera singer, one of the greatest basses of the 20th century.
- Boris Christoff was born in Plovdiv, Bulgaria on 18 May 1914 of a Bulgarian father and a Russian mother.
- Bounty Killer was one of the most aggressive dancehall stars of the '90s, a street-tough rude boy with an unrepentant flair for gun talk.
- Boxcar Willie was perhaps the most successful invented character in the history of country music.
- Bo Bice is a force to behold.
- Bo Bice was the American Idol runner up who lost to country singer Carrie Underwood in 2005.
- Bo Bice was the surprise second-place finisher to Carrie Underwood on the 2005 edition of the TV talent show American Idol.
- Brian Asawa is at the forefront of the current generation of countertenors.
- Brian Asawa, who is a countertenor (sopranist, actually), is wonderfully skilled and enjoyable in his role as 'Farnace', the elder son of Mitridate.
- Web Results for: brian asawa 1-10 of about 560 results Search took 0.09 seconds.
- Often referred to as "the Latin Bruce Springsteen," Blades provided a musical voice for the middle class of Central America.
- In 2004, Browne was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by fellow American musical artist and good friend, Bruce Springsteen.
- Bryan Adams was just 17 when he got his first perk as a musician.
- Bryan Adams was the self-titled debut solo album by Canadian rock singer Bryan Adams released in February 1980 on A&M Records.
- Buju Banton was born near Kingston, Jamaica in a poor neighborhood called Salt Lane.
- Buju Banton was one of the most popular dancehall reggae artists of the '90s.
- Burning Spear is a Jamaican roots rock reggae singer and musician.
- Burning Spear is a peace loving man.
- Burning Spear is also an able percussionist and his understated contributions on the congas and woodblocks emphasized the subtlety of his music.
- Burning Spear is an undisputed musical legend.
- Burning Spear is one of reggae music's chief architects.
- Butler is also an American politician.
- Butler was born in Glasgow, Scotland, the son of Margaret and Edward Butler.
- Butler was cast in the role of Nim's father, Jack, and as Nim's imaginary hero, Alex Rover.
- Butler was dubbed the "Iceman" by WDAS Philadelphia disc jockey Georgie Woods while performing in a Philadelphia theater.
- Butler was mentioned in the gossip columns in 2004 and 2005 as a leading contender to replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
- Calogero is a bass player but he also plays keyboards and guitar.
- Calogero was born in Echirolles, near Grenoble, on July 30, 1971, and by the age of six had already taken an interest in music.
- Carreras was born in Barcelona and exhibited musical talent from a young age.
- Caruso was also the most popular singer in any genre in the first twenty years of the twentieth century and one of the pioneers of recorded music.
- Caruso was baptized in the Church of San Giovanni e Paolo on February 26, 1873, having been born in Naples, Italy, one day earlier.
- Caruso was eventually found guilty before appeal, and fined 10 dollars.
- Caruso was one of the first star vocalists to make numerous recordings.
- Caruso was portrayed by Mario Lanza in a highly fictionalized 1951 Hollywood film biography, The Great Caruso.
- Web Results for: castle jeremy 1-10 of about 75,000 results Search took 0.05 seconds.
- Welcome to our growing collection of Castle Jeremy bass and guitar tabs.
- There are no dictionary entries for castle jeremy, but castle, jeremy are spelled correctly.
- Cave was 19 when his father was killed in a car accident.
- Cave was born in the small town of Warracknabeal in the state of Victoria, Australia, to Dawn and Colin Cave.
- Charles Aznavour is a star of immense proportion, unique in his ability to emote in song what other artists cannot.
- Charles Aznavour was an actor.
- Charles Aznavour was appointed as "Officier" (Officer) of the L--gion d'honneur in 1997.
- Charles Aznavour was slow to achieve success even in his native France.
- Charles Aznavour: The public always prefers the old standards.
- Charles Ray was an actor.
- Charlie Chaplin was an actor.
- Charlie Chaplin was in the first part of his creative peak in the 1916 - 1917 era that is represented in this collection.
- Charlie Daniels is a very popular country singer.
- Charlie Daniels was awarded the Secretary of Defense Medal during a recent visit to the Pentagon, for his exceptional public support of the armed forces.
- Charlie Daniels was born and raised in North Carolina, playing fiddle and guitar in several bands during his teenage years.
- Christopher Atkins is an American actor, writer and film director.
- Christopher Atkins is an actor.
- Six Feet Under (often abbreviated as SFU) was formed initially as a side project of lead singer Chris Barnes (then of Cannibal Corpse).
- Six Feet Under, the death metal band fronted by ex-Cannibal Corpse singer Chris Barnes, will release their new album, 13, on Tuesday.
- Chris Bell is a master liar.
- Chris Bell is a British writer and musician resident in Germany whose current book is published by a New Zealand firm.
- Chris Bell is a man with a passion for the English language; each paragraph, each sentence being finely crafted.
- Chris Bell is also a singer, songwriter and guitarist born on January 25, 1951 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Chris Bell is one of the most energetic, happy and enthusiastic guys I have met in a long time.
- Chuck Berry was 29 years old, in May of 1955, when he got his big break on a trip to Chicago.
- Chuck Berry is an actor.
- Chuck Berry is an immensely influential figure, and one of the pioneers of rock & roll music.
- Chuck Berry is an influential figure and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music.
- Chuck Berry is one of rock & roll's great lyricists and developed some of its earliest trademark guitar licks; represented by CMG Worldwide.
- In 2001, Exodus reformed again, initially to play the Chuck Billy benefit, the Thrash of the Titans mega concert.
- Chuck Billy (Born June 23, 1962), U.S. vocalist, best known for his work with the thrash metal band Testament.
- In 2001, Chuck Billy was diagnosed with throat cancer.
- City and Colour is an acoustic side-project fronted by Dallas Green, rhythm guitarist and singer for the Canadian post-hardcore band Alexisonfire.
- City and Colour is the solo project of Ontario-native Dallas Green, founding member of the Canadian band Alexisonfire.
- Author collins phil et al.
- We feature 0 collins phil albums and 6 collins phil lyrics.
- Extractions: Accurate and complete Collins Phil tabs for guitar and bass.
- The colon is 5 ft (1.5 m) to 6 ft (1.8 m) long.
- These test use different scopes look at different sections of the colon.
- Proctoscopy usually requires the use of enemas or laxatives to empty the colon before the test is done.
- Culture > Languages > Language > Glossaries
- Arts > Music > Styles > R > Rhythm And Blues > Funk > Bands And Artists > Brown, En > J > A > M > James" > James< > A > . /
- Arts > Music > Styles > C > Country > Bands And Artists > C > Cash, Johnny.
- Arts > Music > Styles > J > Jazz > Bands And Artists > C > Cullum, Jamie.
- Arts > Music > Vocal > Singers > Classical > Tenors > Bocelli, Andrea.
* Comedian Harmonists
* Crosby Bing
* Daniel Balavoine
* David Clayton-Thomas
* David Daniels
* Dean Martin
* Di Stefano
* Don Cornell
* Doug Yule
* Earl Thomas Conley
* Elvis Presley
* El Debarge
* Enrique Iglesias
* Fats Domino
* Freddy Cannon
* Garth Brooks
* Gary Beach
* Gary Beals
* Gary Crosby
* Gavin Degraw
* George Baker
* George Harrison
* George Strait
* Gerard Butler
* Gholam Hossein Banan
* Ghulam Ali
* Gregg Alexander
* Howie Day
* Isaac Brock
* Jackson Browne
* James Blunt
* James Booker
* James Brown
* James Carr
* James Darren
* James Taylor
* Jamie Cullum
* Jeremy Castle
* Jimmie Rodgers
* Jimmy Buffett
* Jim Reeves
* Joe Elliott
* Johnny Cash
* Johnny Horton
* Johnny Rzeznik
* John Anderson
* John Lennon
* Jules Bledsoe
* Kalan Porter
* Keith Urban
* Kevin Richardson
* Kurt Cobain
* Lindsay Crosby
* Long John Baldry
* Lou Bega
* Marc Anthony
* Marc Bolan
* Marc Cohn
* Mario Lanza
* Max Bygraves
* Merle Kilgore
* Michael Balzary
* Michael Bolton
* Michael Jackson
* Mick Jagger
* Mitch Allan
* Nat King Cole
* Nick Carter
* Nick Cave
* Otis Redding
* Pat Boone
* Paul Baloff
* Paul Mccartney
* Peabo Bryson
* Phillip Crosby
* Phil Collins
* Raffi Cavoukian
* Ray Charles
* Red Foley
* Robert Carmine
* Robert Plant
* Rod Stewart
* Ron Carroll
* Roy Brown
* Roy Orbison
* Rudi Carrell
* Rudy Vallee
* Russ Columbo
* Ryan Cabrera
* Sammy Hagar
* Sam Cooke
* Sean Paul
* Smiley Burnette
* Sonny Bono
* Stefan Ackermann
* Steve Augeri
* Steve Barton
* Steve Earle
* Steve Perry
* Stevie Wonder
* Tex Ritter
* Thomas Anders
* Tommy Cash
* Tom Angelripper
* Tom Araya
* Tony Bennett
* Tony M
* Walter Berry
* Waylon Jennings
* Willie Alexander
* Willie Nelson
* Willy Deville
Books about "Glossary of Male Singers" in