Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Glossary of Moscow Metro Stations"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Like many other stations built in the 1970s and 1980s, Domodedovskaya has a decorative theme related to the local surroundings.
- Modern Scania express buses travel from the airport to Domodedovskaya metro station (a shuttle service).
- Modern Scania busses go non-stop to Domodedovo airport from Domodedovskaya underground station (time of journey is 25-30 minutes).
- Photo: The daylit intermediate concourse of Southwark station (1999) by McCormac Jamieson Prichard architects.
- Photo: The platform of Kropotkinskaya station built in 1935.
- Photo: The entrance at Abbesses station, designed in 1910, is one of the larger ones.
- Photo: The large upper concourse hall of Syntagma station (opened in the year 2000) with its murals and lots of archaeological displays.
- Park Pobedy is the deepest station not only in Moscow and Russia but also in the world.
- Park Pobedy is a beautiful, quiet, large park, where students drink beer, families walk and pensioners sit on benches.
- Kantemirovskaya (----------------------------) is a station on the Zamoskvoretskaya Line of the Moscow Metro.
- For the tank division with this honorific, see 4th Guards Kantemirovskaya Tank Division.
- The station is a bilevel pillar-trispan with four footbridges above the platforms.
- The station is a single vault, which is significant engineering achievement and a step from the dictated 1960's typical functionality design.
- The station is a single vault, which was a significant engineering achievement and a change from the typical functionality design of the 1960s.
- The station is a vault-type design.
- The station is an unusual design, with side platforms that are slightly curved and three rows of octagonal columns.
- A Metro is a form of mass transit public transport system employing trains.
- The metro is one of the nicest ways to get around Moscow, and it is the most beautiful subway system in the world.
- Metro is the second largest grocer in Quebec, after Loblaw Companies Limited.
- The Metro was named after Kaganovich until the end of the Stalin era.
- The metro is only a few minutes walk from the hotel.
- The Moscow Metro is the most popular and therefore the most overcrowded public transport facility of the city.
- Moscow Metro is a state-owned enterprise .
- The Moscow Metro is a state-owned enterprise.
- The Moscow Metro is one of world's busiest metro system, serving more than seven million passengers daily.
- The Moscow Metro is one of world's busiest metro systems, serving more than seven million passengers daily.
- The architects were , , , and .
- The architects were considered to be among the elite of society.
- The architects were , , .
- History: The history of the east-west axis is one of the most complicated in the Moscow Metro, and is partly due to the politics change in priorities.
- History: The first museum-like institutions which stored relics and rarities were vestries in churches, monasteries and the Armory which already in the 17c.
- The line was 11 km long, and included 13 stations.
- The line was also the first one in Moscow to have a cross-platform transfer.
- The line was built in 1950-54 encircling the central Moscow, and became crucial to the transfer patterns of passengers.
- The line was initially opened as two separate radii lines in 1966 and 1972, and only in 1975 did they connect in the central section.
- The line was initially opened as two separate radii lines in 1966 and 1972, and only in 1975 did they connect in the centre section.
- The outer walls are clad in incongruously dark corrugated metal which contrasts sharply with the bright white of the ceiling and pylons.
- The outer walls are faced with dark red Ural marble and the station is lit by three rows of cylindrical chandeliers.
- The outer walls are faced with panels of corrugated metal.
- The outer walls are grey marble.
- Permanent display: a small but elegant apartment museum dedicated to the great Maly Theater actress of the end of the 19th century.
- Permanent display: a small display dedicated to the great painter known best for his landscapes of India.
- Permanent display: a small display dedicated to the poet who was the closest Russian literature had to a representative of the Romantic movement.
- Permanent display: a small display devoted to the author of -Crime and Punishment- and -The Brothers Karamazov- in the house where he was born.
- Permanent display: a small display of items and paintings of the Pushkin era.
- The pillars are clad in bluish marble and the walls are tiled in white with two stripes of blue at the base.
- The pillars are faced with dark green marble.
- The pillars are faced with pinkish marble and the platform is a matching shade of granite.
- The pillars are faced with red and white marble.
- The pillars are faced with white marble and the walls of the platform hall are lined with metal plates arranged in geometric patterns.
- The line is served by two depots, Kaluzhskoe (--- 5) and Sviblovo (--- 10). Respectively 42 and 38 eight carriage trains are assigned to them.
- Sviblovo ( rusky ----------------) je stanice moskevsk--ho metra.
- Nedaleko za stanic--, severn--m sm--rem ke stanici Babu--kinskaja se nach--z-- tak-- Depo Sviblovo, slou----c-- cel-- lince.
- The Tverskaya is a very nice hotel, smaller than the other two and not quite as many amenities, but cheaper and very nice.
- Tverskaya is a Moscow metro station on the Zamoskvoretskaya Line.
- Tverskaya is a nice, comfortable clean hotel, only 3 mins walk from belaruskaya metro station and tverskaya station.
- Tverskaya is the main Moscow Street (since the XIX century) & it is the center of business and culture life of the Russian Capital.
- Tverskaya is the main Moscow Street (since the XIX century, it is the center of the business and cultural life of the capital.
- Aleksandrovskiy Sad (Garden) and the building of the History Museum are the limits of the square on the other two sides.
- Der k--rzeste ist zwischen Aleksandrovskiy Sad und Arbatskaya (585 m), der l--ngste zwischen Volgogradskiy Prospekt und Tekstilshchiki (3,5 km).
- From there I would only have four stops to Alekseevskaya and my hot bowl of Borsch soup.
- Alekseevskaya -- uma das tr--s linhas do metro de Carc--via, na Ucr--nia.
- Daily 10-23; stb, ax, union, v; Alekseevskaya; Map L-Market Dutch cheese, juices, sausages, dairy products, confectionery, tea, coffee.
- Avtozavodskaya is one of the Moscow metro stations on the Zamoskvoretskaya line.
- Babushkinskaya is a single vault-type station, elliptical in cross-section with slightly canted, grey marble side walls.
- Babushkinskaya is a vault-type station, elliptical in cross-section with slightly canted, gray marble side walls.
- Barrikadnaya was the first station of Moscow metro where illuminated signs were applied.
- Baumanskaya (--------------------) is a station on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro, named after the revolutionary Nikolai Bauman.
- Mo-Sa 8-20 (14-15), Su 8-18 (14-15); Baumanskaya; Map At Tashkentskaya Fresh and frozen vegetables and fruits, gourmet, fish and meat.
- This fate will include all of the stations of the 1944 stage: Baumanskaya, Elektrozavodskaya and Partizanskaya.
- Stout, grim and bundled up against the cold, Marina Belolovskaya, 67, is almost a fixture outside the Begovaya metro station.
- Exit to: Begovaya ulitsa, Khoroshevskoe shosse, ulitsa Rozanova, 1 Khoroshevsky proyezd, Begovaya railway platform.
- The immediate vicinity to Begovaya Street, Khoroshevskoe Shosse and Third Ring Road provides good access to the building.
- Originally the station was not included in the plans for the first stage due to its closeness to the Biblioteka Imeni Lenina station.
- During the mid- 1960s additional access to the subways under the crossroads as well as a second transfer corridor to Biblioteka Imeni Lenina were added.
- Then go by metro changing trains at the Biblioteka Imeni Lenina station (take the passage to the Arbatskaya station of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line).
- Before he leaves to Botanicheskiy Sad, he gives Artem a quest - if he doesn-t return, he has to get to Polis and warn a person called Melnik.
- The Black (------------), a race of hostile telepathic mutants, attack from Botanicheskiy Sad.
- It is named for the Russian Academy of Sciences Botanical Garden, which is actually closer to Vladykino than it is to Botanicheskiy Sad.
- Bykovo is a regional airport located southeast from city centre.
- Bykovo is the oldest airport in the Moscow air hub.
- Cherkizovskaya is named the former village of Cherkizovo, now a district of Moscow.
- Of all the stations built in this period Cherkizovskaya remains one of the least popular with Muscovites, mainly due to its gloomy appearance.
- In the distant future, Cherkizovskaya is intended to become part of the planned "Big Ring" line, serving as a transfer point to the Sokolnicheskaya Line.
- Chistye Prudy is finished with dark grey Ufalei and white Koelga marble, with a dark granite platform.
- Chistye Prudy's central hall was built in 1971 so that the station could become a transfer point to the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya Line.
- From Yugo-Zapadnaya (Sokolnicheskaya line, colored red on the metro map) travel to Chistye Prudy, change to Turgenevskaya and travel on to VDNKh.
- Columns are faced with stainless steel and pink rhodonite, floors and walls are finished in four different shades of granite and marble.
- The columns are covered with lightgreen mosaic tiles with white marble tiles near the bottom.
- The columns are faced with "gazgan" marble archways (reminding a viaduct).
- The columns are faced with pink Baikal marble and the walls are tiled.
- The columns are faced with white marble and the floor is reveted with grey granite.
- Dobryninskaya (------------------------) is a station on the Kol'tsevaya Line of the Moscow Metro.
- Exit to: Lyusinovskaya ulitsa and Dobryninskaya ploshchad.
- Mo-Fr 8-16:30; Dobryninskaya; Map Print Computer type-setting, multicolor offset printing, stitching and binding.
- Downstairs is the gay club Kazarma.
- Downstairs is a casino with black jack, poker, roulette, slot machines and a number of bars.
- Elektrozavodskaya was closed in May 2007, and is planned to reopen in 2008.
- The food is a mixture of European and Russian, ranging from grilled veal to Russian-style rib-eye steak with porridge and mushroom sauce.
- The food was excellent.
- As the radius follows the bend of the Moskva river, the whole segment had to be built very deep (42 metres for Frunzenskaya).
- Frunzenskaya povernut' nalevo, vdol' ogrady projti do konca parka, ne perehodya ulicy povernut'sya napravo - magazin pered Vami (na drugoj storone ulicy).
- Sportivnaya and Frunzenskaya metro stations are within 7 minutes walk from the complexx.
- Hotel is one of the biggest in Moscow.
- Hotel is one of the largest 3* hotels in Moscow and the first opened hotel of new group of Maxima Hotels.
- Hotel was built 1976 and it is located --.
- Hotel was built 2006 and it is located Neglinnaya Str.
- Hotel was built by modern atrium style.
- The house is a masterpiece of the art-nouveau style of architecture.
- The house was greeted with bewilderment and even ridicule, and it was called the Spanish Town House or the Spanish Castle.
- Kalininskaya was closed to passengers and its undergroud section was deeply reconstructed.
- Kalininskaya was closed to passengers and its underground section was sealed.
- The Kalininskaya is a line of the Moscow Metro.
- It originally existed as two separate radial lines, Rizhskaya and Kaluzhskaya opened in 1958 and 1962, respectively.
- Kaluzhskaya Oblast: Kaluzhskaya Oblast is located in Central Russia adjacent to Moscow Oblast and just 180 km south of Moscow.
- Please search for Kaluzhskaya (closed) in Cassiopedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
- Operated as a branch of Line 2 from Kashirskaya to Kakhovskaya until 1995.
- The Kashirskaya transfer is a cross-platform one.
- The station was opened as a part of line section from Kashirskaya to Orekhovo stations.
- From this station it is possible to transfer to Kievskaya on the Filyovskaya Line and the Kievskaya-Koltsevaya on the Ring.
- The station shares the vestibule with Kievskaya-Koltsevaya which is located in Kiev Railway station.
- The entrances to Konkovo are located at the intersection of Profsoyuznaya and Ostrovityanova streets.
- Konkovo ( rusky ----------------) je stanice moskevsk--ho metra.
- Konkovo se nach--z-- na Kalu--sko-Ri--sk-- lince, v jej-- ji--n-- ----sti.
- For booking and reconfirmation: British Airways, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya 12, #1905, use entrance #3, tel.
- Opened on December 17, 1975, along with Kuznetsky Most as the segment which linked the Zhdanovskaya and Krasnopresnenskaya Lines into one.
- From this station passengers can transfer to Barrikadnaya on the Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya Line.
- Part of the first Metro line, it is located under Krasnoprudnaya street, east of the intersection with Krasnoselskaya street.
- Construction work on Krasnoselskaya began in spring, 1933, and the station opened along with the rest of the line on May 15, 1935.
- The red-painted vestibule sits at the intersection of Krasnoprudnaya and Upper Krasnoselskaya streets.
- Kropotkinskaya is a 2 liquid tight conduit neighbourhood jeepers along the Prechistenka Street and the Moskva River.
- Kropotkinskaya is a abyss dj taka neighbourhood taka v for extreme along the Prechistenka Street and the Moskva River.
- Kropotkinskaya is a alisonangel big dildo neighbourhood macworld announcements along the Prechistenka Street and the Moskva River.
- Kropotkinskaya is a az lottery neighbourhood micro center along the Prechistenka Street and the Moskva River.
- Kropotkinskaya is a belinda gavin neighbourhood iphone update along the Prechistenka Street and the Moskva River.
* =Revolution Square
* = =Revolution Square
* Okhotny Ryad
* Oktyabrskoe Pole
* Preobrazhenskaya Ploshchad
* Prospekt Vernadskogo
* Rechnoi Vokzal
* Revolution Square
* Two Depots
* Ulitsa Podbelskogo
* Vorobyovy Gory
Books about "Glossary of Moscow Metro Stations" in